My Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my legs for him when I felt his tongue slide up my pussy towards my clit. The moment he made contact I knew I would cum in front of all these people. He held me by the ass and pulled me closer to his face. I felt his tongue and lips working on my clit, licking and sucking and nibbling. Oh my God, I was in heaven. I pulled on the cuffs while shoving my pussy harder against his face.

He teased me endlessly. The crowd loved it, but I just wanted to cum so bad.

"Please let me cum. Please," I cried out to the delight of everybody watching.

Then he'd lick me again. I'd be on the verge of an orgasm and he'd stop.

"Fuck you!" I shouted. "Make me cum. Please!"

He put a hand on my breast and rolled my nipple. Then the other. All the while, his tongue was inside my pussy, probing for just the right spot.

"My clit! Please! My clit!" I moaned, almost out of mind with the need to cum.

"No faking it now," the guy said.

"God damn it! Make me cum!"

His mouth engulfed my clit one last time. His fingers dug into my ass. His tongue attacked my erect clit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shrieked so loud I thought the entire house would hear me. My body stiffened and I felt like I was hanging in mid air for a moment. Then my orgasm began and I totally lost control. My body shook fiercely and I begged him to keep eating me.

"Don't stop. Please," I pleaded each time I could breathe. The orgasm went on and on and on, perhaps because of me and perhaps because of the cheers of the crowd. I only felt the pressure on my arms after a full minute of climaxing.

The guy's face must have been completely covered with my juices. I couldn't see. I was too exhausted to look down. But I felt it when he moved up, put his face on my chest and blew the whistle. Then I felt his tongue on my nipples and couldn't believe I could STILL feel it deep inside my pussy. God, I was still horny.

So it didn't bother me when I felt somebody behind me. First I felt hands, all over me. Then I felt a hard cock on my ass. Do you have any idea what a great feeling that is when you're horny, handcuffed to a pipe, and naked? I had no idea who it was and I didn't care. But I looked around anyway and caught a glimpse of one of the football players at my school. He's really a good looking guy and his cock felt huge. That's all I cared about.

I spread my legs for him and he grabbed me by the hips. I looked out at the people watching us. My friend Traci was back, only this time she was slowly unbuttoning her little black blouse while standing directly in front of me. She let it fall open, exposing two of the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. God it was sexy.

Then I felt the cock slowly entering my wet pussy. It stretched me to the limit as the head inched upwards. I pushed my ass backwards and accepted the entire length of the huge shaft. It was the best mix of pain and pleasure I'd ever felt.

He started to fuck me from behind while I hung naked, watching Traci move her bare breasts closer and closer to mine. She stopped just inches from me, kissed me lightly on the lips, then pressed her nipples against mine.

Oh my God. Between the cock sliding in and out and my pussy and Traci's nipples rubbing mine while our lips touched…well, I needed to cum again. I felt Traci's hand touch my clit. A jolt shot through my entire body as she began to rub harder.

Then her mouth was on my breast, sucking on it until I thought I'd scream. I had a cock fucking me from behind, a beautiful girl sucking my tit and a hand rubbing my clit. Oh, and I was hanging naked in front of a room full of people. Can I be excused for wishing it would never end?

Amid all the cheering and shouting, I could hear the sound of my ass smacking against the stomach of the guy behind me each time he rammed his cock into my cunt. And he did it repeatedly. Very hard. I loved it.

Traci was nibbling on my nipple. Little bites that drove me wild. Where did she learn this stuff?

My attention, however, returned to the cock when I heard the guy fucking me announce that he was about to cum. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back against his body. He thrust into me with a massive grunt. Then again. Finally, he groaned and started to cum while pounding me faster and deeper. As soon as I felt his warm cum hitting the inside of my pussy I knew I'd cum, too.

"Oh, God. Yes! Yes! Fuck…me…harder!" I cried out.

Then I came. I was a sandwich between a girl licking my tits and playing with my clit and some guy with a huge cock spewing cum in my pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yesssss!"

Every inch of my body shook with pleasure. Yet, I felt the cock…Traci's mouth…her hand. They all kept me cumming. When I thought I was done Traci would take my breast into her mouth again. Or she'd press against my clit with two fingers and massage it.

I felt the cock pull out of me about the time I was almost done. Something was dribbling down the inside of my thigh. I could care less.

If I hadn't been cuffed I would have fallen to the floor. I'm sure I looked awful, but felt wonderful. I heard the whistle and then another mouth was on my breast.

I saw Traci walking away.

"Somebody let me down."

12