My Halloween Pony Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled out because it did hurt.

But I yelled out more from being pissed off about Her doing that then from it hurting My Cunt.

I instantly got up on my toes, But She had set the crossbar so high that I almost had to stand on My very tip toes to keep My cunt off Of the cross bar.

I was able to stay up only about 3 minutes before I had to get off My toes.

This was the first time that My weight would actually be down on My cunt, It really wasn't all that bad.

It did hurt but it wasn't all that bad. I got back up on My toes again after just a minute rest.

Practicing just standing up on My toes, I was able to stay up 5 full minutes. But now I was only able to stay up 3 minutes and I had to get down and rest.

I know it was a combination of My feet being set wider apart then I thought they would be and having the crossbar set much higher then I thought it would be.

After less then 3 minutes up on My toes, I again had to get back down and put my weight on the crossbar again.

I only rested on the bar for a minute and then got back up on my tip toes again.

After just over 2 minutes My feet were tired again.

So I went back down on the crossbar and watched the clock. I was trying to be cool and stay off of My feet completely for at least 2 minutes to give My feet a good rest.

The pain in My Cunt was starting to get a bit stronger and I went back up off of my toes after about a minute and a half rest.

I was only on my toes for about a minute and a half and my feet were not only tired again they were also starting to cramp up.

So I again put my weight down on the crossbar and rested just as long as I could before the pain on my Cunt got to be too strong.

When I went back up on My toes it was already hard to stay up on them.

I KNEW Right Then That I Was In A Bit Of Trouble.

I was down on the crossbar at the 15 Minute Mark when there was a ding ding from a bell.

Then the ropes holding My arms and wrists up started to move forward.

I could feel My weight smashing my cunt lips on the crossbar.

I instantly tried to get up on my toes. But I could only stay up for about 30 seconds and had to get off of them.

From that point on it was becoming a real struggle to stay up on my toes at all.

I would get up on my toes and only after a few seconds I would slowly start to drop back down on the crossbar.

The pain in my cunt was becoming worse every time I was forced onto the crossbar by my weight and the weakening of My feet.

For the next 10 minutes it was getting to be Hell.

The pain was getting worse and worse between My Legs and I was constantly squirming and turning my feet trying to find anyway possible to keep my cunt Off of the crossbar.

But nothing worked.

I tried standing up on one foot, But all that did was pinch My cunt lips.

Nothing worked and the pain was getting worse as every minute went buy.

I could Hear mumbling from the audience, They were saying things like.

"She's Getting Tired"

"Look How Much She's Squirming"

"She Can't Keep Her Pussy Off The Bar"

"She's Done"

A lot of them were smiling and some were laughing as they said it.

I even think some of them were even making bets about me.

At this point I was trying NOT to look at the clock, But it was hard not to.

It was now at the 30 minute mark.

The little bells went ding ding again, And the ropes holding My wrists moved forward again.

I could feel all of my cunt lips under me and my clit pressed much much harder against the crossbar.

Then the bells went ding ding again.

The two men started to pull on the chains hooked to my ankle restraints at the same time.

I had a burst of strength and instantly went up on my toes.

Which I quickly found out was the worse thing I could have done. I should have just rested on the crossbar and let My feet get pulled apart.

But I didn't, I went up on My toes and fought it.

They just kept pulling my feet apart until my cunt dropped on the crossbar. I yelled out, it hurt like Hell.

They continued to pull My Legs Apart until they were fully spread open and my cunt was resting directly on the crossbar with my full weight on it and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it now.

After 5 Minutes like this the pain was becoming unbelievable on my cunt.

I was constantly moaning and trying to lean back to move the spot where I was on the bar.

Then came the 45 min. mark and the bells went ding ding again.

The ropes went forward again and there was absolutely nothing I could do to keep all of my weight off of My cunt lips and clit.

My gosh how it hurt. The pain was becoming unbearable.

It felt like needles were being shoved up into my cunt and clit from the crossbar.

The pain in my cunt was becoming so intense that tears were running down my face and my eyes were so filled with tears that I couldn't even see the clock timer.

I started to ask people how much time was left and all they would say was there was a lot of time left.

The Dominatrix finally came up and told me I had 5 Minutes left and then grabbed a hold of both of my nipples and squeezed them and twisted them very hard.

I screamed and twisted on the crossbar. The twisting sent unbelievable pain shooting up through My Cunt that just didn't go away.

They told me the last 5 minutes I was saying all sorts of weird things.

They said I was offering to suck everyone's cock or to fuck everyone if they would just let me off the Pony.

Of coarse they didn't let me off and the pain became so bad that I hardly even remember the last few minutes.

It felt like the crossbar was splitting me in half, The pain was way up into my pubic bone and my cunt lips and clit felt crushed and the pain was So intense that My cunt and clit burned like it was on fire.

I do however remember hearing the Timers Bell Ringing and The Dominatrix coming over and lowering the Crossbar.

When She lowered the crossbar pain shot through my cunt again and continued to shoot through me.

I Remember The Dominatrix saying to me: "Not bad honey"

They uncuffed My wrists and unhooked the chains on My ankles.

My cunt was on fire and was throbbing in pain.

I could barely even stand and could not walk.

The two men picked Me up and carried me to the spreader table and laid me in it and hooked the ropes to my ankle restraints and spread my legs wide open.

I was now spread out for the 1 Hour viewing.

The one hour seemed like ten hours, My cunt hurt so bad and was throbbing the entire time I laid there.

I could feel my cunt Lips and clit swelling up and when I looked down I could see how much they were actually swollen. They were at least three times larger then normal.

Several of the men rubbed their fingers on my cunt lips and clit and it felt like needles every time they did it.

A Few of them shoved one or two fingers up My cunt Hole, Which felt like their whole hand.

A few flicked My clit with a finger and some leaned over and kissed My cunt.

Nearly all of them that came up laid money on top of Me as a tip. By the time the viewing was over My entire body was covered with money most of them hundreds and fifties.

I won't say how much was there, But it was a lot.

Then the Hour of viewing was over.

The dominatrix came over and stuck Her tongue way out and licked from My asshole all the way up to my clit.

Pain shot through My Cunt like needles again.

She looked up and smiled at Me again in a very menacing way and said:

"Get ready for some real pain" Then did a Full Lick of My Cunt Again.

She straightened up and showed me the hand Whip.

I had forgotten all about the finale, Pussy Whipping.

She stepped back pulled up the whip and swung forward directly onto My Cunt.

I screamed like I had never screamed before. My gosh How it Hurt!!!!!!!

I screamed and yelled for all 15 lashes and as throughout the night the Dominatrix Never let up not one bit.

She let Me have it for all 15 lashes.

Again, I was left on display for another 15 minutes and My cunt lips and clit swelled even more.

They were absolutely huge they were swollen so much.

Then the MC of the Club announced that that was it, It was all over.

The entire group broke out into a kind of quite applause.

The Dominatrix came up and put an Ice Bag on My cunt and the guys released the rope.

At that point I would have said that I would never do that again.

But now that My cunt is pretty much back to normal, still a little tender. But the swelling and the bruising is all gone.

I would do it all again, I'm sure I would shorten the riding time and definitely eliminate the pussy whipping at the end.

Riding the Wooden Pony is something that I Won't soon forget.

12