My Holiday in May Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her answer was to shrug off her shorts. Her shirt fell to the sand next, and then her hands were on me, removing my clothes. When we were both naked, she was literally panting.

"You know how hard it was to remove your cock from inside just now?" she confessed as she curled her right leg around my waist, pressing her wet opening up against my throbbing erection. "I was tingling inside all the time. I couldn't wait for them to go away."

"You know how hard it was when you removed it?" I joked, glancing down at my prick, now being luxuriously rubbed by a sopping wet pussy. "I had a lot of trouble putting it into my briefs so your parents wouldn't see how hard I was."

She giggled. "Oh? So was it harder then, or is it harder now?" With that question, she braced her arms around my shoulders and pulled herself up, then curled her other leg around my waist. Slowly, she lowered herself down, letting my prick sink into her hot, moist vagina.

"Mmmmm. That's so hot," I murmured appreciatively. "May, you know they could very well come back right now and see my cock sticking into your pussy."

"Uhhhh. Let them," she replied, her eyes burning with lust. "They might... learn something from us." She continued pushing herself downwards, impaling herself on my rod while I cocked my hips. The better angle allowed more of my prick to slide smoothly up between her thighs.

"Oooooh... cuz, that feels so... full," she sighed as I slid all the way in. "Wait... let me... get there," I said, walking towards a nearby rock. May wasn't heavy, but she was no lightweight either, and I wasn't sure my knees would be up to the heavy punishment I was sure they would have to take if we were to fuck standing up like that.

"Uhhh. Ooooh. Uhhh!" she cooed and grunted as I walked, my cock bumping up against her cervix. When I finally got myself seated on the rock, she grinned at me. "So we're ready now?" she asked. She probably wasn't expecting an answer, because she had already started sliding herself up and down on my erection. I leaned back so that I could push more of my cock into her and she grunted louder as she began pumping herself up and down, slowly at first, then picking up speed as she got more and more excited.

I could feel her orgasm build inside as her breath became more ragged -- her pussy was pulsing and the walls throbbing as they rubbed my cock. Her fluids were flowing freely and it felt like a small tap had been turned on inside her, coating my cock and balls with her lubricant.

Then she reached her climax and suddenly she slammed herself down hard on my prick, her vaginal muscles clinching and pulling hard on it. "Ohhh, May, fuck, I'm coming!" I yelled as I felt the come rush out from and balls and begin splashing deep into her womb. "Ahhh! That's it, cuz! Fill it up!" she yelled, resuming her pumping motion while her insides worked to match her words. Fuck, it felt like she was determined to suck me dry, the way her pussy was sucking on my prick.

It was another long come for me, and it was really quite a wonder that I wasn't completely deflated by the end of it. As it was, my cock was still semi-erect when the final spurts of come had been emptied into her. It still plugged her hole, although I could feel some of our fluids beginning to seep out and down my balls.

"Ohhh, that was awesome, Charlie," she groaned. "Your stuff... you have so much stuff... I like the feeling it gives me. It splashes inside, and it tickles when it comes out. I want you to put more of your stuff in me, cuz."

"Wow," I panted. "I... don't know if... I can now..." "Don't worry, cuz," she said brightly. "We have all day. I want you to put your stuff into my holes. So I have something to remember you by when you leave tomorrow."

"May, I..." I began, but she cut me off. "Don't you think you can do it, big boy?" she teased, pulling herself up off my cock. It popped out, sagging as little as a stream of come poured out of her pussy. "Oop. No you don't," she said, putting her hand over her leaking gash. "You're staying inside."

I sat up with some difficulty -- the session had really drained me, or was it the consecutive days of continuous fucking? -- and watched as she stood on the sand, then turned slowly around, showing me her bare ass.

"So you're saying no to this then?" she asked, her eyes twinkling while she reached back and pulled open her ass cheeks, giving me a good view of her taut pink asshole. "You wouldn't like to put that big old thing of yours up this hole too?"

In spite of my tiredness, my willy perked up once more. Grief, the woman was insatiable. And it must've been all that seafood I'd been eating, because my cock was responding even though I thought it was beyond me.

"May, you're gonna kill me," I gasped as I gazed at her open backside. She bent over and spread her cheeks further. "No, cuz, I'm not gonna kill you," she said as she looked at me from under her ass. "I'm just gonna make sure you don't forget me this time."

I'm not superman, of course, so I didn't take her up on her challenge right away. But we did spend the rest of the day fucking, in between doing the chores. Yep, got that right -- it felt like we were fucking more than we were working. We did it in her pussy and in her ass so many times I was quite unsteady on my feet as the evening tide started coming in.

As for May, she was all too pleased to have me come into her so much... even though, in the end, she was starting to walk funny too. She said she felt a little sore down below, but from the way she walked, I guessed her gait was also due to her trying hard to make sure she kept my come inside her nether orifices for as long as possible.

12