All Comments on 'My Hot Indian Wife in Threesome'

by blr_guy28

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't add to the shit list

We have read too any of the same shit from Indian writers ,please stop the influx of

Cuckold stories from India.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pathic

cucking with the unwashed, nasty and ga

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Worried about pregnancy?

He doesn't want to use a condom for his 'de-flowering' and manages to withdraw 'in time' (bullshit birth control method)! It is never an issue after that? WHY? Did Sweetie go on BC pills? Foam? Diaphragm? Female condom? Tubal ligation?

Is he now using condoms religiously? Or have they changed their minds about Sweetie getting preggers and don't mind if Bull is Dad? OR - did the author just fucking forget about this MINOR detail? (Pun not originally intended!)

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Let me get this straight. You guys post negative comments on something you don't like, but you read it. I guess you guys must be frustrated because you aren't getting any pussy, so you bash those who are. I have heard the saying for many years, now I see those that can fuck up a wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yet again why India gets no respect

India translates to WACC.

Nobody in that worth place could ever know who their genetic father is.

And who reads the whole squalid piles of putrid feces. I read the first one or two paragraphs and the last few. These stories are so formula there is no need to waste time reading the whole thing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A little hard to read is spots but still erotic.

It was evident that it excited him to watch his wife being fucked by another man, but he didn't really explain the feelings he had when he slid his cock into her pussy after she fucked her lover and had a load of cum in her well used and sloppy pussy,especially by the way her lover filled her pussy with his cum.

I still thought it was an erotic story of him and his wife having a little extra-marital sex and spicing up their love life.

I was wondering if she had her husband's baby or her lovers. It would be kinky if her lover had made her pregnant, and her husband didn't care if it wasn't his baby and still loved the child

blr_guy28blr_guy28almost 11 years agoAuthor
reply to Lickideesplit

I just put it down in story form as it happened. So, I dont know how he managed to withdraw in time, being a virgin.

No, she was not on the pill, never. We would normally keep track of the approx ovulation day and plan accordingly. But that particular day he first had sex with her, we were sure it was just past the ovulation date.

Thanks for the kind and the unkind comments.

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
liked it

liked it a lot, have fun guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comment from der Alte

This is not untypical a story and most writing whether American, "English" or "Indian" in Literotica is quite turgid. Some are hardly readable. Clearly many have no mastery over their mother tongue. I fear this story is no exception to the rule. Yet some of the comments appear both irrelevant and uncivilized. There can be no justification for such general abuse - and from a country which has invaded other countries and killed an maimed on the basis of patently false accusations, - misusing a comment forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A TRUE STORY INDEED

The man has wrote a fact, he is one o those who actually jumped the invisible barbed wire, many indian women reach a stage, and then back out. Lovely time , but be careful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GOOD 3 SOME

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A 3 SOME!!!

MY HUBBY SHOULD REALISE IT FAST SO THAT 2 COCKS R IN MY 2 HOLES.

could I approach men for this? am a housewife 42. look 30 as I go to gym daily

rinakrishna3@yahoo.co.in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Manoj

I have a threesome with my wife and a friend. That was hot. This is super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any unsatisfied aunty, bhabi contact me for chudai

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous