My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There it is, Spiderman! You've never had a hot pussy like this before, have you?" She completely allowed access to her fuck slit for her husband's lips and tongue. Whenever the hot wife has drunk quite a lot she became more vocal during sex, which Fred usually loved.

Joechin shook his head and gazed excitedly at the wife's cunt. He could smell Katie's wet pussy, and the tantalizing aroma of hot, horny cunt made the boy's prick stir to life again. He lowered his head between her legs and sniffed her pussy. The wife's crotch smelled amazing and with a moan of lust, he lowered his face even further into her aromatic crotch. It smelled unlike anything he had every sniffed. Sticking out his tongue under the mask, Joechin ran the tip of his tongue experimentally up the slippery pink slit of the wife's gaping pussy.

"Ungghh! Ohhhhhhh!" purred Katie as she slid her hand down, delicately peeling open her pussy folds with her fingers to expose her glistening pink pussy, and the hard, swollen bud of her aching clit.

He gently pushed Katie's fingers out of the way and replaced them with his own, holding her cunt lips wide open. Avidly, he slid his tongue up and down her saturated cunt slit, lapping up the tasty cunt juice that flowed from the depths of Katie's hot, throbbing fuck hole.

"Ooooohhhhhh! Lick my clit," Katie groaned impatiently, "Please, lick my clit!"

Tentatively, Joechin brushed his tongue across the wife's erect bud at the top of her cunt. Katie humped the teenager's face harder, as her small tits jiggled as she humped her pussy against Joechin's face.

"That's right, Spiderman! Ungghhh! Lick it harder! ... Oh fuck! Put your lips on it! Suck it, baby! Suck my clit!" the hot wife yelled, uninhibited by the effects of the alcohol.

But Joechin just licked her clit, teasingly probing it with his tongue. Katie's beautiful face was a mask of sexual ecstasy, as she deliriously twisted her head from side to side on the bed. The lust mounted almost painfully in her tortured pussy. Joechin uneducated on what he should do continued to just slowly lick her pussy with his tongue.

In desperation, Katie dug her fingers into the nape of her supposed husband's neck, trying to pull his mouth harder onto her clit, "I said suck it! Please, oh, please... Suck my fucking clit!" slurred the hot wife.

Finally, Joechin wrapped his lips around Katie's itchy, little clit. He sucked it gently not wanting to hurt his lover. He always watched his porn intently because if he ever got the chance he would know what to do. His tongue brushed back and forth on the very tip of her clit, sending spasming waves of ecstasy the pounded through the wife's half naked body.

"Put your fingers in my cunt, baby!" Katie cried, on the verge of cumming, "Stop teasing me!"

Joechin straightened one finger and slipped it into Katie's gushing wet cunt. Sucking steadily on her clit, he began jacking off her pussy, grinding his knuckle on the swollen outer folds of her trimmed cunt slit.

Katie raised her legs so her ass was completely off the bed as she looked down at her husband as his pace had slowed.

"Fuck! I want to cum," she moaned at the top of her lungs becoming increasingly frustrated. The music was so loud on the main floor that nobody would have heard Katie's cries of pleasure.

As tried as she might her masked lover couldn't bring her to orgasm. Her husband had always been a truly gifted pussy licker and now it was like he had never tasted it.

Desperately, she clutched her husband's head with both hands, her ass pumping and humping frantically off the bed, as she fucked her pussy against his mouth again and again. And Joechin eagerly kept sucking her clit with his lips and fucking her cunt with his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh! Stop teasing me and get me off!" Katie yelled at him.

Joechin felt his the hardness of his cock. While he continued to lick the hot wife; he lowered his pants to thigh level and started to rub his swollen fuck stick. Katie gasped as she saw, once again, the incredible stiffness of her supposed husband's cock. His prick looked harder than it had been before he'd cum as if a fresh load of creamy sperm would spew out of his prick at any moment.

Katie felt her cunt throbbing, and wanted her husband's fuck tool pistoning back and forth inside her suddenly insatiable cunt.

"Ohhhhhh," staring down at the erect cock, "You're fucking hard again?" as she reached down and pulled his head up. Joechin quickly had to grab his mask from coming off as he pulled back down over his face, "You need to get drunk more often," the intoxicated wife exclaimed as she took grabbed his cock into her hands.

The hot wife trembled harder than ever with her passion. Her husband hadn't became hard again so quickly since their honeymoon. She wiggled her heart shaped, pert ass into a good humping position, spread her slender thighs as wide as she could, letting the horny teenager see all of her tight, wet, pouty-lipped cunt.

"Fuck me! Push it in baby! Go ahead, baby, shove it into Wonder Woman!" Katie yelled as she pulled her husband onto her.

Excitement filled the young man as he leaned over her, supporting his shoulders on an outstretched arm. Lustfully, he gazed down at the wife's shaven fuck hole with a thin patch of pubic hair. He aligned his cock with his free hand and watched intently as his bloated cock head disappeared into her gooey pink cunt-slit. Joechin gasped at the thought that he had just lost his virginity. The young teen paused for a second feeling Mrs. Jackson's moist hole around him. The hot tightness clung around his shaft unlike anything he had ever felt.

Then, instinctively, Joechin started humping, awkwardly at first, then more steadily as he slid his prick into the welcoming tightness of his neighbor's hot, wet cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah," Katie purred, "I..." her voice tailing off as Joechin pushed more of his cock into her, "I can't believe your cock is this hard again."

Joechin's fuck rod stretched his neighbor's tight cunt as it bored its way in, spreading the pouting lips of her pussy around the thickness of his cock. Katie started humping when the boy had a third of his prick embedded in her pussy, excitedly bucking and grinding her blushing ass cheeks in an attempt to get more of his prick into her fuck hole.

"Oh, God, baby! Your cock feels so good inside me! Fuck me hard Spiderman!" feeling like a drunk slut yelling at her lover uninhibited by anything or anybody.

Joechin wiggled his hips as he thrusted his prick into Katie's widely stretched cunt, making his cock slide easily into the gooey, warm tightness of her juicy fuck hole. Finally, with his neighbor humping like a bitch in heat beneath him, the young man seemed to catch on to the rhythms of fucking.

Joechin started thrusting steadily, fucking his rock hard prick deeper and deeper into the hot wife's pussy with every stroke. Katie grimaced with pleasure as the boy started to slam himself into her as hard as he possibly could. Her glove tight pussy began contracting wetly and rhythmically around Joechin's young hard cock.

"Deeper!" Katie gasped, and spread her legs further, as far as she could. "Fuck my pussy deep! Ram it all the way in! I want to feel it deep in me!"

Mrs. Jackson felt the hard cock pushing in and out of her hot wet pussy noting that it didn't feel quite as deep as Fred usually fucks her. Katie's thought quickly to Phil fucking her and wondered if he had bore out her pussy to the point she couldn't feel her husband's cock.

Joechin pounded hard into his neighbor's hot, buttery cunt, sinking the remaining few inches of his young prick to the hilt in her creaming pussy. His elbows bent, letting his weight down on top of her, crushing her small, stiff nippled tits under his chest. For several ecstatic seconds, Joechin lay motionless, just savoring the juicy, sucking pressure of the wife's pussy around his cock.

"Don't stop! " Katie pleaded. "Work your ass back and forth, move you cock in and out! Please!! Fuck me! Please!!!" with desperation in her voice as she humped her ass to meet her supposed husbands dick.

Joechin pulled his cock slowly out of Katie's clinging pussy, withdrawing until only his helmet shaped cockhead parted the tightly stretched lips of her cunt. Then, shuddering with pleasure, he slammed back inside her again, sinking his cock into her hot, slippery cunt hole.

Katie's tits jiggled as she humped her ass in a frenzy of lust, as she panted and gasped as she pumped her throbbing pussy against the base of his prick.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she begged, the words an obscene drunken chant. "Harder! Ohhhhhhh! Fuck me deep with your hard cock! Deeper!"

Joechin quickened his pace, slid as he his blood gorged prick shaft in and out of Mrs. Jackson's incredibly tight pussy. The wet, swollen lips of her pussy clung to his cock shaft, clasping and squeezing his horny young prick in an incredible grip, every time he slammed it into her cunt. T

With another big load of jizz churning in his balls, Joechin fucked the horny, insatiable mother faster and faster, making the bed squeak with the fury of their wild fucking.

"Deeper!" Katie bucked her tightly clenched ass, frantically fucking the teenager as fast and as hard as she could.

"Unnngghhh! Deeper! Oooohh!! It feels so good in my pussy! Harder! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can, baby!" Katie moaned in heat.

Joechin fucked his horny neighbor as hard as he could, he panted into his mask as he drilled his young cock wildly in and out of her juice filled pussy. Katie humped up to meet his strokes, her cunt getting wetter and hotter, her pussy slit contracting repeatedly around the satisfying stiffness of his fucking prick.

The wife and her unknown teenage lover fucked in rhythmic unison, oblivious to everything except the torrid energy of their coupling. Joechin's pistoning cock relentlessly pounded into the gushing depths of her pussy.

The sounds of sloppy sex filled the room that was barely audible over the loud music that played downstairs. The freckled face beauty looked up at her masked lover, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" the drunken goddess repeated over and over.

Katie placed her hands on Joechin's chest as she looked into his mask covered eyes, "Fuck me from behind!" as she pushed him off of her. Joechin's cock slid out of the wife's pussy as the horny woman quickly got on all fours her red high heeled boots sticking out across the bed. The young teen knew exactly what he needed to do as he knelt behind the perfect small ass as he slowly eased his cock back into her.

Soon he was fucking her from behind as the undeniable sound of sex was heard doing a break in the music mixed in with Katie moaning with every thrust. Joechin watched down in delight as his cock shot into the wife's wet pussy.

Katie buried her head into her pillow as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks further apart as her horniness took over. She was so close to cumming and wanted to feel what the lady did in the porn video she had seen last week. She was hesitant to say anything to her husband, even while drunk, but then she blurted, "Rub my ass," looking back towards her masked husband, "rub my asshole with your finger while you fuck me!"

Joechin stopped as he couldn't believe his ears as he stared at the sexy neighbor looking back at him. Joechin slowly started to thrust himself into her as he lifted his finger and rubbed her wet butthole. Katie began to slam herself back towards him while she held her cheeks apart, "Push it in!" she slurred. The young man began to slowly ease his thumb into her rectum while continuing to work his cock. Never in his mind did he think his innocent neighbor would act like this in bed as he pushed it further into her ass much to the delight of Mrs. Jackson. In perfect unison he ran his thumb in and out of the tight ass of his neighbor while moving his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

The teenager's heart raced as he hoped he would be able to fuck her ass with his cock. He had seen so many anal sex videos and was something he wanted to try in his lifetime, but didn't think everything would happen on the same day. While he continued to fuck her he began to question himself. Should I just put it in? What would she do?

His trance was broken by Katie's slurred drunken speech, "Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah...fuck it" she screamed as Joechin worked his finger and cock together at the same time.

"Deeper! Deeper!" as Joechin pushed his thumb into the hot wife as far as it could go, "Oohhhhhh fuck...I'm cumming. I'm cummmmming!" she screamed.

Joechin picked up his pace of deep as he fucked his neighbor as her body began to shake, "ooohhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck!!" as the young boy brought Ms. Jackson to orgasm.

"OOOhhhhhhhh," Katie moaned as her body continued to shake from the boy's pounding. He continued to force his cock and finger into both tight holes as he slowed his pace as he pulled out of her wet pussy. The young man pulled his thumb from her tight butt as he placed the head of his cock to the entrance to anal cavity and pressed his blood engorged spongy head of his cock against his neighbor's tight asshole.

The hot wife looked back and moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!" and demanded, "Fuck my ass with your cock."

Joechin thrusted forward as his cock began to penetrate her tight ass but he felt his climax rapidly approaching. He pulled back hoping to avoid cumming but tried as he might the first volley shot out buttering Katie's back door.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes Fred! Cover me with your cum!" as Katie ground her ass back towards his spasming cock.

Joechin quickly stroked his pussy juiced cock as spurt after spurt of his cum showered the hot wife's perfect small ass. The young boy moaned loudly, but was drowned out by the loud music playing, as his cum sprayed onto Katie's back.

Spurt after spurt of hot, sticky jism that was welled up in Joechin's balls, bathed Katie's ass and back as it leaked onto the bedspread.

Fred's wife collapsed forward onto the mattress still recovering from her orgasm as Joechin knelt behind her squeezing every drop out of his balls and onto his costumed lover, "Ohhhhhhhhhh," Joechin moaned happily. He grinned down at Katie wickedly, under his mask.

Mrs. Jackson slowly got up using her hand to balance her intoxicated state. She bent down to pick up her costume as she looked over at her husband, "You better go downstairs! Our guests are probably suspicious!" the drunken wife announced as she walked into the bathroom.

The young man watched in awe as the grown woman stumbled in front of him into the bathroom. He quickly grabbed the lacy thong and placed it into his back pocket and grabbed his camera without Katie noticing, who was wiping her back in front of the mirror with a towel. Joechin paused before leaving looking at the sexy wife naked in front of the mirror.

Joechin slipped out of the bedroom closing the door behind him. He looked back at the room where he will forever remember as where he lost his cherry as he put his costume gloves back on. He walked downstairs refreshed although weak in the knees. Under his mask nobody noticed anything and couldn't see the big grin on Joechin's face. He spied his mother and father in the kitchen as he pulled off his mask as sweat poured off of him.

His mother looked over at him, "Joechin, are you okay? You look like you took a shower! You are soaked in sweat!"

The young teen that just lost his virginity looked over at his mother, "I'm fine! It's just really hot in the costume!"

He spent a few more minutes talking with other guests but his thoughts were on what he had just accomplished. He glanced down at his camera knowing his first piece of ass will forever be documented on film.

"I'm going to go home," he told his mother, "I'm getting tired."

"Okay honey," his mother said while holding a glass of wine, "Did you have a good time though?"

"Oh yeah. I had more fun that I could possibly imagine!" as he turned towards the front door. As he walked out the door, Fred Jackson walked up the sidewalk with another neighbor carrying the beer, "Goodnight Mr. Jackson."

"Joechin! The party is just starting!" he exclaimed obviously still intoxicated.

"I think I'm partied out! I'm pretty tired! But tell Mrs. Jackson that I had a great time!" as he walked across the street and into his house. Once inside Joechin fell back against the door and took a deep sigh. The young man reached into his back pocket and removed Katie's lacy thong and held it up to his nose knowing he will forever have the scent of his first woman.