All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 23'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
arthorarthorover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

You really are surpassing yoursleves here. Wonderful chapter!

Eagerly looking forward to this relationship deeloping even further.

Thank you.

Younglover1124Younglover1124over 10 years ago
Awsome

Really enjoyed this chapter really want to read about Phil making Sheila into a slut.

mercianknightmercianknightover 10 years ago
Another stunning twist

Another fantastic chapter with the sort of twists I never expected. Disgustingly erotic, I am incredibly aroused by the course you have set for dear Katie. As usual, I am panting in anticipation of your next chapter.

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoover 10 years ago
Awww yeah!

Yup, that was a hot one! My favorite ones are where you guys take your time in the stories. It comes through incredibly hot. Well done!

TheFilthyRichTheFilthyRichover 10 years ago
Dirty, Depraved & Delightful...

Another fantastic effort! Still the hottest series on the planet!

jkfanjkfanover 10 years ago
Great Chapter!

I LOVED this entry! I'm also happy to see that you're adding new chapters at a somewhat-regular pace. Keep up the good work!

AponeAponeover 10 years ago
Fucking hot!

A big thank you for finally continuing this series! Best writer on Literotica hands down!

blackbird13blackbird13over 10 years ago
Holy Fuck!

What a depraved slut Phil is going to turn Katie into!

pornluvr40pornluvr40over 10 years ago
More!!!!! Must have the next chapter!!!

This is a great series. I've re-read all the chapters in anticipation of the next one. I can't wait to see what Phil does next and what Katie does to please him. Looking forward to chapter 24.

hardcorepshardcorepsover 10 years ago
Dying in Anticipation!

Been reading these since you guys first started writing; absolutely love the direction it's going in. Can't wait to see what Phil and Katie get up to!

jkfanjkfanover 10 years ago
Love this series but. . .

. . .I'm noticing that, since you started writing again, the time period between chapters is getting longer. There was a two-month gap between the first and second new additions, then two and a half months passed until the third was published, and now we're approaching three months without the fourth. I hope you're not losing interest.

Freddyj881Freddyj881over 10 years agoAuthor
We are trying!

Thanks for all your nice comments! Unfortunately we are busy in real life so we write when we can! We hope to spoil everyone with about 3 chapters in a month and a half! :)

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

i don't like the blackmail part or the force part but I relate to being a slut. A man could tell me to unzip his pants and I would and wait for him to tell me to suck his cock and I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe she will actually become a true hot wife soon … cuckolding Fred

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES