All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 27'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
doug502doug502almost 10 years ago
nice chapter

Katie will do anything for Phil , I wonder what Phil will have her do next, or should I say who he will have her do. Great job on the story, always looking forward to the next chapter, Keep the great stories coming.

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoalmost 10 years ago
Nice one

This one was pretty good but it did feel a bit rushed. I do like Katie when she's feisty and puts up a good fight. And I really think she should fuck Fred to spite Phil. Even so, nice tie in to the previous stories! Keep up the good work and we'll keep keep reading. Thanks guys!

filmjunkie95filmjunkie95almost 10 years ago
cant wait

A nice chapter, but now im so excited for the next chapter. Phil and Katie alone for a week. Are you kidding me? Everything is on the table, gang bang, creampie, fucking on the phone, public fucking. Can't wait to see where this takes her.

mercianknightmercianknightalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic - well worth the wait

Another gloriously depraved chapter. Well done and, like your other fans, eagerly await your next submission.

mydarknessmydarknessalmost 10 years ago
Good chapter but overall story needs progress.

Although i feel the chapter was better than the last few. The overall story is getting old. Its Phil pushes Kate into sexual submission she fights (very little IMO) against it. Cock is shown she submits. Although you are doing a good job in keeping the situations from being redundant. Its still the same premise every chapter. I can understand you showing Kate breaking down more and more. But its getting old. Need the overall main story to do more progress. Either she needs to leave Fred and become a full-time slut to Phil or finally get rid of Phil (Please this) and reattach her emotions to Fred. Hell, you can even have Phil finally push her to far in the up and coming week away. Where she finally realizes she needs the physical satisfaction (a.k.a. being treated like a slut) or the emotional satisfaction (a.k.a. the love of Fred) most. Also Fred is no-longer in the story honestly. It would be good for him to get a chapter and where he reminds Kate of loving sex and how emotion with sex is always better then pure physical sex (Like they could start having sex and Fred notice she not getting off which leads to conversation where she tells him about wanting to be treated like a slut he obliges and both get the great satisfaction). This would be a great way to show to have Kate to start really fighting against Phil's control on her. Because she has found she can get the same orgasms with Fred and still have her relationship. This being the way she can get the humilation about being slutty she needs and the love of doing it for Fred. Nothing from stopping her from just enjoying the act. Its still feels like the story is "My Slut Wife Kate" not "My Hot Wife Kate". The story is missing the the love between Fred and Kate to make it Hot. Your earlier chapters (to me) are still the strongest in the series. These latter chapters seems to be lacking. Good luck to you in writing. I hope you can get the "Hot" back into the story.

TheFilthyRichTheFilthyRichalmost 10 years ago
mydarkness...

…you were already deeply disappointed a couple of chapters ago. And yet you’re still here?

Why on earth do you silly people keep reading a storyline you so obviously despise and disagree with? I just don’t get it…

There’s a gazillion stories out there dealing with the pure, romantic love between a husband and a wife. Enjoy them! Now please go away and spare us your childish whining.

mydarknessmydarknessalmost 10 years ago
Give your opinion get an opinion.

I don't despise the story. One of my favorite chapters is where Phil ass fucks her for the first time. I state my opinion on where the story is and seems to be headed to me. I also offer where i feel it should go as critique. Ultimately it is up to Freddyj881 to decide where he goes with it.I keep reading because i like his story overall. I just don't agree with where it is at the moment. If i wanted pure romance i would read that. Look at my favored stories and writers you will find not a lot of romance there. So just because i am not raving praise about the chapter and where the story is doesn't mean i don't enjoy it on some levels. I also keep reading to see where the author takes the story. If i gave up on every story i didn't like where a few chapters went or took a turn in plot i didn't agree with i wouldn't ever get to finish a story. So Freddyj881 please keep writing your story i WILL keep reading it and give my opinion on where I feel it is and how i feel it could get better.

Freddyj881Freddyj881almost 10 years agoAuthor
We appreciate the input!

We appreciate the comments mydarkness has made. He gives us valid reasons and doesn't just write hateful comments because he doesn't like the cheating wife category. In fact, we agree with some of his concerns and will be taking our story in a different direction shortly. Some will hate it while others will like the change. We have it plotted out for at least the next 12 chapters so we have plenty of stories to tell.

Katie

Freddyj881Freddyj881almost 10 years agoAuthor
Wow!

It's amazing at the amount of messages we received after posting the below comment! We never thought readers come back to check the comment section! Anyways keep in mind that we can't reply if you don't leave a legit email address!

Xoxo

Katie

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderalmost 10 years ago
Thanks Freddy!

Freddy! I check your section every week (as you know), and finally, painfully, you have rewarded us with another great continuation of Katie's further erotic adventures. I don't care what anybody says - I hope you keep giving us more stories. It's a five star episode in my opinion. I thought you captured the great conflict that always makes these stories so compelling. She just can't help herself. In most real life situations - I find it's absolutely the same! There comes a point where the tension or excitement gets too much to bear for a lady - and she's ready to do just about anything you can think of. I hope you can keep finding great situations for her to keep being conflicted about. What about when she's shooting the episodes with Phil as her advisor? What about the guy Phil owns gambling debt to? Will we get another daddy fantasy type of gangbang like with Phil's lawyer? Can't wait! MORE STORIES PLEASE!!!

timbovtimbovalmost 10 years ago
love your stories

Thanks again Freddy. I check your profile every week waiting for the next installment of katie's adventures. I'd love to see Phil force her to be with a woman, be dominated by a woman. Than would be HOT.

Keep writing as this story line is great.

Thanks

jkfanjkfanalmost 10 years ago
New Direction?

I started reading these stories b/c of my interest in the non-consensual aspects of Katie's relationship with Phil. Obviously, since the storyline has moved away from this subject matter, I have not enjoyed the recent entries as much as the older stories. You mentioned that you will soon be taking things in a different direction. My hope is that you plan to return to the non-consensual side of Katie's story, whether that involves Phil or someone else.

Cheers!

loves2watch14loves2watch14almost 10 years ago
cant wait

I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so excited I've read the whole series from her fist facial to her trip to the mall since yesterday. I'm curious about this new detection but as long as she's still getting fucked I'll be happy. (and I doubt I'm alone) I watching about every other day waiting for the next installment. My wife too she likes to play out some of the one on one screens very fun. Keep up the great work on this series if it means anything you've help us have alot of fun.

Heather77Heather77over 9 years ago
More please

I'm so glad you wrote these, I've had this type of fantasy for years. Please write some more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1630 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES