My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,632 Followers

"Let him see your tits" Phil ordered.

Katie gave Phil a blank stare but then turned and looked at Joel.

"Go on," Phil whispered again.

Obeying the old man's order, she stood up passively, like a person in a trance. Then Joel stood up and moved beside her. His lean hands ran up and down her blouse until they rested on her perfect breasts. He squeezed and pawed her mounds of flesh. He closed his eyes as he felt her nipple grow harder in the palm of his hand. His other hand rested on her thinly covered ass.

Joel leaned closer to her ear as his hand rested on her breast.

"Strip for me," Joel hissed at her as his finger wiggled between the clenched cheeks of her ass, making her thin skirt stick between the crack.

The evil, demanding voice seemed to set off butterflies inside of her. Katie didn't want to do it but she felt her fingers plucking at the buttons of her blouse and the zipper of her short skirt as she slid the clothes off her tight body. The beautiful sexy wife felt the filthy eyes of Joel and Phil worming over her flesh and the sensation made goose bumps pop out on her as she bent forward and slipped her panties down over her heels and tossed them on the pile of her clothes in the corner. As she stood up she felt her lips pull back away from her teeth in a tense smile and almost cried with shame as her warm hands slipped up under her aching breasts and cupped them, holding them out to the two evil men who watched her as she displayed her hard body to them. Her creamy skin looked exquisite under the fluorescent lights.

"Leave them on, honey" Phil said, when she reached down to remove her shoes, "It's more sexy that way."

Katie stood in The Gap's break room wearing nothing but her black high heeled shoes. The hot wife watched in silent horror as Joel tore free of his clothing. She couldn't help but stare at the young man's chiseled physique as he slipped his shirt over his head. His tanned torso and hard abdominal muscles glimmered in the light. He dropped his pants and boxers as his curved cock shot out and hovered in midair. Katie felt his hands across her naked body as he moved excitedly up her body until he squeezed her breasts. She remembered how he had tried to grope her while she had sucked him off years ago.

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned into her ear, "I've wanted to do this for so long!" He pinched and pulled at her nipples as he massaged them in the palm of his hand. "God, what a set of tits," Joel said with obvious admiration.

Katie's breasts were perfect and firm without a bit of sag. In fact, they were sort of upswept and came to twin points in her perfect pink nipples which stood up in the shape of pencil erasers with the edges just slightly rounded off.

"Run your hands all over them," Phil invited. He watched the naked boy groping his sexy neighbor in front of him. He moved his hand up to his mouth and wiped the drool out of the corner. His cock was about to explode inside of his shorts as he watched the torment of his married neighbor.

"Oh hell yeah..." Joel said, as he reached out and weighed Katie's nearest bust by cupping it from below and lifting up. He let out a deep breath as he bounced her tit up and down.

The young clerk bent down and slowly kissed the hot wife's neck until his mouth was on her breast. He sucked and gently nibbled on her sexy nipple. Katie cupped his head against her as a sensual smile played lazily over her relaxed, pretty painted lips.

Joel slobbered on Katie's perfect small breasts. The sexy mother's purring sounds told him that she liked what he was doing as he ran his tongue from one hard nipple capped tit globe to the other. Before she knew what was happening, Joel had pulled her down to the floor, kneeling next to her as he hungrily tasted her naked body.

The sexy wife felt his hardness against her leg as she reached down and stroked his stiff cock. His mouth rode over the beauty of her tits as he sucked a nipple between his teeth and gently scraped over the tender bud. Sensing that she liked what he was doing, he used his sharp teeth in a very careful pinching manner over the tips of her rubbery nipples. He bit again.

"Ooooooohhhhhh," she moaned.

Joel ran his tongue back down between the perfect mounds of flesh. He had lusted over this pair of beautiful tits for a long time, and he was going to enjoy them now that he had the chance.

"You can do whatever you want to my slutty daughter" Phil quietly spoke. His fat mouth quivering with excitement as he watched them.

"Yeah?" Joel said, pushing her mounds of tits so hard that the two nipples almost touched. "I'm going to fuck her tits then."

Katie gasped as she felt her body shimmer and uncontrollably stroked his cock faster in her hand. She glanced down and saw his purplish cock head filled with blood.

His tongue circled both nipples. Her hard nipples were covered by goose bumps of pleasure from his licking. Joel sucked both nipples into his mouth at the same time. Katie groaned, unable to keep her ass still as his nibbling teeth scraped over both sensitive buds. The young manager slowly laid her down until she was flat on her back in the middle of the cold floor.

"You just lie there," Joel said. "When I get you ready, I'll put my cock up between your tits. All you have to do is to shove your boobs all around my prick, and I'll tit fuck you."

The hot wife gasped as his teeth nipped sharply on one of her sensitive nipples.

He pulled his head up and looked into her sexy hazel eyes, "But you'll have to get my cock wet before I do it."

Katie didn't say anything but licked her lips to get them wet for his hard on as Joel straddled her torso.

He remembered how sexy and hot she was years ago but it was no match for her looks today. She was more mature. More sexy. Her body was harder. He stroked his hard cock for a minute while just staring at the sexy mother. The hot wife moved her mouth forward to greet his cock as Joel finally moved the head of his swollen prick to her lips. Katie grabbed the hard pole with both of her hands and squeezed. A shiny drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of its piss slit.

"Wait!" Joel ordered as her tongue slipped out and started up the shaft of his throbbing hard on, "Put it on your tits."

With her lower lip pouting, the horny wife did as she was told. She milked out a gooey drop of dripping cock oil, transferring it with her finger to the inner curves of her luscious firm tits. She then looked up into his eyes.

Phil had leaned forward on the couch, watching the couple in front of him. He squeezed and pawed this crotch, mesmerized by the scene taking place in front of him.

Joel grinned down at the beautiful wife. "Beg for it. Beg for it like you did before."

Katie glanced at Phil and then back up to Joel's face. "Can I suck your cock?" she asked, her voice trembling. "Please, Joel. Let me suck you. Let me wrap my lips around your hard cock again."

"Yes!" he hissed. "Those perfect married lips! I bet you wish your husband was here watching you again!"

Phil grinned evilly at the thought of Fred watching his wife getting blackmailed into a blowjob. He shivered as Katie's sweet tongue licked all over the young man's swollen prick. Never had he expected that Katie would have done anything like this in front of her husband. He almost wished he had tried to get his sexy neighbor into bed earlier in his life.

Katie bobbed her head on Joel's hard cock, sucking on the hot flesh in her mouth. She closed her eyes and savored the taste. His pre-cum coated her tongue which caused her to salivate even more. His hard muscle burned at the entrance to her throat as she coated him with her saliva.

Joel pulled from her mouth and wiggled back on the sexy wife's chest. Katie guided his cock into position between her apple like tits. His hot cock-meat rested on her warm skin as she reached for her tit globes. She pushed them around his shiny prick, seeing the delicious shaft disappearing as her boobs almost surrounded it in smothering warmth.

"Push them in hard!" Joel groaned.

The hot wife did as she was told as she stared up at his young face, pressing her tits harder against the meat of his shaft.

"Ooooh, just like that!" he gasped as the incredible feeling of her firm tits engulfed his meaty thickness. "I've waited a long time to do this!"

Mrs. Jackson's tits formed a tunnel for the young manager to fuck. As he directed her on what to do, she pushed in harder and let her fingers slip into the tight gash to push down on the top of his hard-stroking prick. The cock sliding through the valley she was making with her hands was sending lustful feelings to her pulsing pussy. The thickness sliding back and forth between her firm tits was making her breaths shallow. Her mouth salivated and her pussy dripped. She watched as the swollen head slid in and out as with each stroke. Each movement would stretch the skin on his boner, making the little slit of his piss-hole open wide. She could see the shiny pre-cum as it dripped down between her mounds. The young man's heavy balls drug over her belly. They felt so full and heavy. As if they contained enough cum to drown her.

Joel continued to stroke his raging hard-on back and forth between the most perfectly hard pair of tits he had ever seen.

His fingers dug into the creamy white firmness of the married woman's breasts. Joel wasn't thinking about how hard he was gripping her tits. All he was worrying about was his pending orgasm, and about getting off. He was crushing down with his hands, making the tunnel of flesh so tight that his slick hard-on had to fight to stroke between them.

"Enough of this," he cried, pulling back as he stood up, "I need more head." The sexy wife propped herself up on her elbows and looked up at him with a wet mouth.

Phil giggled as he rubbed his cock harder over his pants, "You heard him, Freckles."

Joel grinned lewdly. "Come on, Mrs. Jackson. Put your mouth on my cock." He reached out for Katie's hand, her wedding ring glistening in the light. She stared at it for a second as remorse filled her heart but Joel's strength brought her back to reality as she suddenly found herself on her knees with a hard, dripping penis hovering in front of her freckled face.

Phil remained on the couch as he grabbed the back of her head and pushed it towards the young man's cock, "Kiss it! He wants head!"

The hot wife stared wide-eyed at the purplish dome of the circumcised dick as she reached out and wrapped her delicate fingers around it. Hardly more than the head itself was visible as her hand encircled it. Her fingers trembled as they clung to the shaft. When her nose was about five inches above his penis, the sexual scent of his masculine arousal wafted up to her. The smell of his hard cock tingled inside her delicate feminine nostrils, exciting her like the powerful aphrodisiac nature intended it to be.

"Oooohhhhh" she murmured, and took a deep breath of the air which was filled with his aroma.

"Kiss it slut!" Phil snapped.

Pursing her lips, Katie kissed the man's heated bulb lightly and quickly.

"That's it, baby," Joel crooned. "Do it again! You know the way I like it!"

Strangely enough, she remembered exactly the way he liked it. She pulled it down and spit on the tip of his cock as she rubbed it in with her hand. She then pressed her lips against his spongy head.

"Does it taste as good as you remember?" Joel gasped as he stared down at the sexy MILF.

"Yessssss," she cooed, kissing it for him again. This time her lips lingered a bit longer on the musky-smelling glans of his pulsating penis.

"Nobody can give head like you," Joel murmured. He put his hand on her head and pulled her closer.

Katie squeezed his shaft, causing another drop of liquid to appear in the tiny-lipped mouth at the tip of his glans. Katie extended her dainty pink tongue and licked off the dab of male fluid. It had a heady, slightly salty flavor to it. She squeezed his stalk, hoping for more of the pleasant nectar. When she didn't get it, she whimpered and, ran her hand jerkily up and down the stem, she started licking longingly all over the purplish bulb at its top.

"Yeah, baby," Joel encouraged. "Lick it. Lick it good."

The hot wife opened her mouth and took in the nectar-giving knob. Forming her puffy pink lips snugly around the top of his shaft, she sucked down on him and continued to lick the bluntly rounded forefront of his cockhead with her willfully wanton tongue. The taste of him was similar and yet different from Phil's taste, and this slight difference excited her all the more. Feeling sinful to the nth degree, she began moving her head up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. The sheer lewdness of the act she was performing on him made Katie all the wilder for it.

In the back of her mind, she fuzzily realized how much of a whore she had become. Phil had brought out the worst in her. And to make matters worse, she loved it.

"Mmmmnnnnnnn," came the lustful sounds as Katie became more and more carried away with what she was doing.

"Hot damn, look at my little cock-sucking daughter go!" Phil exclaimed.

"She's so good at this," sighed the man receiving Katie's oral favors. "Ohhhhhh yeah... all the way... take me all the way."

The hot wife didn't need much encouragement. She craved his sperm and wouldn't be satisfied until she made him squirt it out inside her hungry hot mouth. Her soft lips clung salaciously to his dong, drawing out around the saliva-wetted shaft each time she pulled up on it with her cheeks hollowed from the force of her suctioning efforts to bring him off as soon as possible. No longer did her hand grip the upstanding rod. She cupped his scrotum and was now gently but eagerly rolling and caressing his balls in the palm of her hand. Her head fairly flew up and down. She was nursing on his stalk as if the milk she hoped to get from it meant the difference between life and death for her.

"Fuck yeah," Joel groaned, starting to shake as his body tensed up. "Such a hot fucking mouth!"

Katie increased her efforts. Her head bobbed furiously up and down at his loins, strands of her brown hair whipping about.

"I want to fuck you!" Joel moaned.

"How about it, Freckles," Phil said. "You ready to get fucked now?"

Joel jumped a foot in the air as she popped his cock from her mouth and looked him in the eyes.

"Yesss." She hissed.

"You'll let me fuck you?" Joel glanced around the room, "in front of your dad?"

"Yes" Katie repeated "You can fuck me."

She then looked over at Phil with watery eyes, slowly licking her lips "In front of daddy!"

Joel gulped and smirked, "Ask me" he demanded "Come on, slut. Ask me!", stroking his cock as he stood in front of the hard bodied woman. He still couldn't quite believe that the hot mother would actually allow him to penetrate her married pussy.

Lost in lust and unable to control herself, Mrs. Jackson looked up at him like and innocently asked, "Will you fuck me, Joel?"

"Christ," Joel muttered, "What a slut!"

"Go on!" Phil invited. "Fuck my daughter! She needs it!"

"Too bad her husband isn't here to watch now!" Joel grinned excitedly.

The words stung Katie momentarily. What would Fred think of her, asking a young man, especially Joel, who had blackmailed her, to fuck her. She felt a stab of remorse. But her body needed it and there was no turning back. Even if she wanted to back out, which she didn't, she knew Phil wouldn't let her. Joel pulled her up by her hand and pushed her back onto the couch on the corner across from Phil. Her ass dangled on the edge as Joel was quickly on top of her as the sexy wife spread her legs, widely exposing her wet pink pussy.

Joel's cock was hard as a rock and Katie's tight married pussy was dribbling with the slippery oil of her feminine desire. She was waiting for him with her legs spread and arms held open in welcome. His ego flattered by the sexy wife's obvious desire for him, Joel mounted her between her creamy white legs. His heart fluttered at the thought of the former Mrs. America and star of the upcoming hit television series being such a slut for his cock.

"Oh yesssss," Katie cooed, her hand trembling as she reached down between their bodies and took his erect organ in her hand. With a tug, she guided him toward her, wiped the head of his rod up and down her glistening slit a couple of times and then held it at the ready with the rounded tip of his lubricated glans resting between the soft, puffy petals of her palpitating sex flower.

"I bet you always wanted to fuck me," she whispered sultrily.

He lowered himself onto her slowly but surely, allowing his prick to slip into the wet warmth of her silken tunnel in the same lazy but very sensual manner. His scrotum nestled intimately into the cleft of her voluptuously squirming ass.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed as she wrapped her arms around his muscular toned body. "Do it! Fuck me the way you've always wanted."

With long and hard strokes, Joel began screwing into the sexy hard bodied wife, making her sigh again and again. His penis was average in size, very similar to her husband's in every respect. He sped up and slowed down as he fucked his cock in and out of Katie's twitching cunt, hiis body rocking the couch underneath them. Suddenly the hot wife felt light headed as she stared at Joel's toned torso, his abdominal muscles flexing with every thrust into her. She felt herself losing control as she secreted around his pistoning cock.

It only took a few minutes but Katie's body started spasming, "Oohhhhhhh! Oohhhhhhhh!" she muttered as Joel grabbed her legs and forced them higher. He kept pumping the pole in to her while she sobbed aloud with the pleasure of it and flung her head to and fro, the delicate features of her freckled face contorted into an expression of orgasmic delight.

Her moans of lust echoed in the small room. Phil grinned on in admiration of the young man's ability to stay composed and not cum.

Once her peak of orgasmic pleasure had passed, Joel sped up the tempo gradually, and he also increased the force of his thrusts. In order to penetrate her as deeply as possible, he drew up her legs and hooked her knees over his shoulders. In this position her vagina was at its shortest and his penis could reach clear in and almost touch the neck of her uterus.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" she crooned chantingly, her high heeled shoes fanning the air as he jabbed incessantly into her with the full length of his pleasure giving penis, the head of it tapping at the mouth of her womb itself.

Joel sawed away at Katie's steaming slot for nearly five minutes, taking a great deal of satisfaction from being able to so fully turn on such a lovely mature woman.

"Ohhhh fuck," Katie cried, her eyes wild and glassy with lust. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhh shitt!" She ran her hands down between their bodies and grabbed his tight buttocks in each hand, pulling him deeper into her.

"You are going to make her cum again," Phil cried, giddy with excitement as he pulled off his shirt.

Joel pulled out all the stops as he fucked her as hard as he could go. His tight muscular ass rose and fell with smooth rapidity. Soon he was ramming it to her hard and fast as he could go, the both of them gasping for breath, Katie squealing out from the pleasure being pumped into her while Joel grunted with the effort and kept right on hammering away at her.

He grabbed one of Katie's legs and lifted it up and out so that her crotch was split incredibly wide. He watched his cock going in and out of the sexy wife's snatch, lubricated by all her streaming cunt juice.

She threw back her head. Her mouth flew open and her eyes rolled up in their sockets till only the whites could be seen. Her entire body broke out in a film of perspiration and she started shaking like a leaf. A measles like sex rash appeared all over her chest and abdomen. her puckered pink anus joined in and began clenching rhythmically along with her vagina. She sobbed in ecstasy and clung like a monkey to the man who'd plunged her into this wonderful moment. And then, just as her orgasmic contractions were beginning to weaken, he lunged into her right up to his quivering balls and seemed to be trying to stuff them into her pussy, too. She felt his prick jerking spastically when he pulled out and backed away and left the wife's pussy gaping for more.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,632 Followers