My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers

Joel tugged on his cock, pumping out the slimy paste. He watched her throat bob as she swallowed desperately, saw his excess jism seep between the tight seal of her lips on his cock. The semen was pouring from her lips in torrents. Cum oozed from her mouth, down her jaw line and down onto her perfect breasts.

Joel gulped. "Just keep sucking, little whore! You dirty fucking cum slut!"

The two men kept on shooting glob after glob of spunk onto the helpless wife as she writhed on the floor. Katie wanted cum like she had never wanted anything in her life. Gallons and gallons of steaming cum across her married body.

She sucked on Joel's exploding prick as if it were the sweetest thing she had ever tasted. Her mouth and pussy were clogged to capacity with sizzling spunk. Phil stroked his cock as he covered the backside of the married woman.

"Fuck yeah! Let's cover my slutty daughter with our cum!" he hollered.

"Mmmmmmm," Katie moaned appreciatively, savoring the sharp flavor of his pungent sex juice as it built up in her mouth to the point where it was floating her tongue.

She gulped greedily again and again as the fleshy fountain sprayed forth the creamy liquid in spiraling streams of lesser and lesser amounts, until finally it ran dry. Katie refused to release Joel's cock until she had coaxed the final sluggish drops of jism out of his softening, spongy penis.

"Jesus, she drained me dry as a bone," Joel groaned, wiping the sweat from his brow.

Phil's gaze was riveted upon Katie as she looked back at him with glassy-eyed lust, licking absently at her sperm-smeared lips. Her hair was disheveled and covered with cum. Her cheeks were flushed. The nipples of her beautiful breasts were crinkled and stiff with desire as Joel's cum dripped from them. She looked ravishing.

Joel raised his hand towards Phil, "Damn that was hot as hell! What a cum whore!"

Phil laughed as he high fived the young man. For some reason, bonding with the manager over his married slut made him feel younger.

"Anytime you need clothes, Sir," Joel said as he sat down on the couch and stared at Katie who remained on her knees, "you know where to go."

The sexy mother glanced around the room and looked at both naked men. Reaching over and grabbing her clothes, she slowly stood up and rolled on her panties as she felt her own secretions leaking out.

"Did you have a good time, Mrs. Jackson?" Joel asked as he reached out and rubbed her leg seductively.

Katie looked down at him and his hard young body and a small smile appeared across her sperm soaked lips. She didn't want to admit it but she loved every second of it.

She pulled up her skirt and adjusted it while zipping up, then turned to her old neighbor.

"We should be going!"

She glanced down at Joel, "Do you have a towel I could use?"

The young man shook his head.

"No. I think you should drive home like that!"

Phil took a deep breath and grinned.

"I agree with the young man. You can shower when you get home, Sweetie!"

Katie's mouth salivated as she continued to get dressed. She would taste Joel all the way home. She only hoped that she would have the time to run into the bathroom when she got home before her family noticed.

Joel sighed in amazement.

"This is fucking crazy." He said, quickly pulling his shirt up as he grabbed his pants. He walked out into the store and returned as Phil pulled up his cargo shorts.

"Don't forget your purchases, Mrs. Jackson," he said with a smile, handing Katie the bag as she finished buttoning her blouse. The hot wife's hands still trembled as she reached out for the sack.

Phil and Katie walked out to the SUV. The parking lot was empty. Moving slowly, aware of the stinging pain from her brutal fucking, Katie got behind the wheel and started it. Phil slid into the passenger seat and stared at the cum covered wife.

As they drove home, the old neighbor admired his new clothes, telling Katie how she was the best piece of ass in the history of the world and how she was all his. The hot wife's ass ached and stung as if the awful fucking she'd been given had torn something. When they arrived home, the beautiful brunette forced herself out of the SUV and into the garage, willing herself to ignore the pain and the humiliation that she felt.

Phil turned and looked at his married lover as he opened the door to the house.

"Hey Fred! We are home! Come and see what Katie got for me!"

The sexy wife cringed as she felt Phil's semen coagulating in her hair and across her back. Katie smiled meekly as her husband came down the hallway to greet them. She kept her back against the wall so that Fred couldn't see the tangled mess in her hair or the cum stained blouse. The married mother glared at her fat neighbor in disgust as he told her husband about their trip to the mall but at the same time her mouth salivated and her body tingled at the thought of what she had done.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers