My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,633 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she shrieked as she started to orgasm again. Panting and screaming in quick intervals, the sexy wife creamed every time Joel's cock went forward deeply into her.

Joel pulled his cock that dripped with her juice from her sex hole. Katie heaved a sigh of satisfaction and let her legs and arms flop limply where they would.

"Don't stop!" she mumbled.

"I'll take her from behind now," Phil exclaimed, holding his gigantic, erect muscle in his hands with his pants in a ball by his ankles.

Joel turned his head and looked at the old man. His oversized gut hung down to his groin but his cock stood out obscenely. He had never seen such a thing.

"Holy shit!" he cried. It was almost more than he could fathom. Katie's horniness and beauty, mixed with the fact that she was obviously willing to copulate with her well-endowed father.

The hot mother didn't say anything. Her mouth salivated and her pussy spasmed. Her body slid uncontrollably off the couch as she planted herself on all fours. Joel quickly got in front of her and sat down on the couch.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" he yelled, his eyes widening as Phil's fat body moved behind the small bodied wife. Joel held his cock straight up towards her pouting lips.

Katie's hand was trembling visibly as she reached between her legs and took hold of Phil's long thick cock, skinned it back and fitted the forefront of the plum-like dome into the opening of her sex hole. With all her copious secretions from the walls of her pussy she was certainly well lubricated. Phil's more girthful organ stretched her blood engorged labia as he pressed forward and forced the mushrooming crown into her fluttering gap. Once he had the head securely inside her heated box, he plunged the rest of his huge phallus into her with one rough stroke.

"Arghhhhhhh!" Katie cried out involuntarily, then sucked in her breath raggedly as a tremor washed over her perspiration sheened torso. The sudden penetration snapped her out of it immediately.

"Ohhhhhh, Fuck it into me!"

Phil crammed the meat into her for all he was worth, partly because he was horny as hell but mostly because his ego demanded that he make a better showing than Joel had. The old man violently hammered away at her as he gripped her small waist in his pudgy hands.

"Fuck me!" Katie shrilled, slamming, her sopping cunt back to meet him stroke for ass slapping stroke. "Fuck my cunt, Daddy. Fuck me Daddy!"

Joel couldn't believe that the gorgeous brunette would let her own father defile her ravishing body this way. He quickly raised his cock to the lovely wife's mouth. She instantly took him into her mouth while Phil continued to fuck her.

Katie reveled in the rapture of complete carnal abandonment while the two men took turns on her as if she were a bitch dog in heat.

"My daughter loves the cock," Dorman grunted, plugging the gaping slit of her cunt with the fat purple head of his prick. "She gets off fucking and sucking two guys at the same time."

He pressed forward and his cock head despaired between the lush wet lips of her cunt. Her pussy sucked at him and inch after inch of bloated prick slid inside her cunt. There was no resistance at all in seconds, all of his cock was embedded in her. He began to fuck her slowly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Katie whispered gratefully. She fucked her mouth down on the cock each time her old neighbor fucked his prick up her pussy.

"She is such a slut!" Joel gazed across Katie's naked body. "Suck my cock, Mrs. Jackson! Suck it while your dad fucks you!" The young man grinned from ear to ear.

Phil didn't pay any attention. He fucked in and out of the sweet wife's aching cunt and gradually began speeding up his movements as his fat belly pressed against her buttocks and up on her lower back.

Joel's cock had all swollen up into an angry purple color and appeared about to burst any second. Her mouth was slurping up and down on him, drawing the cock head deep into the back of her throat on every down stroke. Her nostrils flared noisily.

"Are you a slut, Mrs. Jackson?," Joel muttered, fucking the willing wife's mouth with his bloated hard on.

Katie was in heaven. She felt so bloated with cock, so totally fucked. Her body was racked with pleasure. She popped his cock from her lips and looked up at him. "Yessssss," she hissed, "I'm a slut!"

Joel pulled his cock out and teased the horny wife by gently tracing the outline of her perfect moist mouth, "You've dreamed of having my cock again, haven't you?"

He gazed down tensely as Katie clutched his prick tightly in her fingers and tried to pull it back into her mouth. She was moaning and whimpering. She drew the greasy cock head across her checks and nose, but that was as close as she could get. He wouldn't let her stuff it back into her mouth.

"Yes! Gimme your cock! Please! I want to suck it! Oh, I need your cock! Oh God!" she groaned. Her neck strained and her tongue caught the underside of his cock from time to time but she couldn't get the prick where she wanted it.

Joel fucked his cock deep into Katie's moist mouth one last time then rested. He pulled out from her sucking lips and let his prick steam in the open air. The young man had dated so many young women but never had anyone pleased him like Mrs. Jackson had. She was the perfect cock sucker and now he had felt her perfect married tits and been inside her tight cunt.

Katie took hold of Joel's rigid cock and stuffed it quickly into her open mouth. She pumped her face up and down on him and he helped by jerking his hips back and forth. She gazed up at him gratefully, happy to be stuffed with two cocks. She sucked hard on his cock, scraping her lush red lips up and down lovingly.

She hummed merrily until her eyes caught her shining wedding ring. Any stabs of remorse were replaced with her insanity to be fucked. She loved sex, she knew that now. And not with just one man. She needed more. She needed to fuck and suck lots of men. Hundreds. Thousands. She wanted to drown in oceans of jism.

Joel stared down at Katie's cock stuffed cheek and watched her drive her lips up and down on his cock with even, practiced strokes. He wondered how someone who looked so beautiful, who was successful and rich could suck cock like this. The young man placed his hand on the back of her head and bobbed it up and down on his raging hard on, "Fuck! She loves sucking cock!"

"She's sure a horny little cunt," Phil went on. "She's even been fucked by three of us at once!"

Katie listened vaguely, strangely thrilled at being discussed like this, as if she weren't even there. They were treating her like an object for their lust and nothing more. And it excited her to no end.

The two men fucked Katie viciously now, burying their cocks to the hilt in her sweat slick married body. Their balls swung and their cocks gleamed with slime, pulled to granite hardness by her pouting, teasing mouth and sucking cunt.

Katie was in heaven. She wanted to scream out to them, to yell for them to fuck her harder, fuck their thick pricks deeper into her lust-crazed body. But she could only slobber and drool. Her mouth was stuffed with cock. She pushed her ass back towards Phil and wanted him deeper. She cupped Joel's ball sack in her fingers and urged up his steaming jism.

"That's the way, Freckles," Phil whispered as he stabbed his cock in and out of her. "Two cocks are just twice as much fun!"

Joel held her head in both hands and was jerking and thrusting his cock at her face as Katie felt a sharp stinging sensation as a finger rubbed hard against her exposed anus. "Ohhhh fuck yeah! Such a good little slut," Phil moaned as he sawed his prong in and out of her wet cunt. "Her mouth's tight, her cunt's tight and her pink little asshole is the tightest of them all!" The finger stung her again and Katie felt it slip past her sphincter muscle and wiggle inside her.

"What do you say, young man? I know she loves have two cocks in her at the same time!" Then the slick penis in her mouth backed off, leaving her noisily sucking at air for an instant and she heard the younger man's nasty chuckle and felt his hands pressing her back up on the couch.

The fat old man pulled his cock from her leaving her sex hole gaping as he spun around and lay down. His cock stood straight up in the air past his obese belly.

Phil's grubby hands pulled Katie on top of him. The sexy wife whimpered with pain. Joel's hands helped her spread her shaking thighs and pushed her back down on Phil's heavy pole. "Take it easy, Mrs. Jackson," the young man whispered as he got behind her, dragging his spit-slicked cock across the back of her shaking thighs. "Just relax and take it."

"Unnnggghhhh aggghhh," Katie groaned as she was forced to sit hard on the prong that was in her, taking the massive rod of flesh in her pussy all the way to the balls. Phil's strong hands caught her shoulders and pulled her forward, raising her shaking, unprotected ass to the young man that knelt behind her.

Phil pulled Katie on top of him and locked his arms around her upper back, "Come on, boy! I want to hear my daughter howl when she gets that cock up her ass!"

"Oohhhhhhhhh," the hot wife moaned as she felt Phil's tight embrace.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for him, Sweetie," gritted Phil between his clenched teeth as he felt his cock impaled deep inside of the sexy wife.

Katie did as she was told, reaching back and grabbing a cheek in each hand as she spread her gorgeous ass wide for the young man behind her. Her body mashed against the fat geezer underneath her as he licked and kissed her freckled face. The beautiful brunette wife moaned as the younger man held his cock in one hand, reaching down and grabbing her hair, snapping her head back. Phil planted wet sloppy kisses on her neck as Katie responded by gripping her ass cheeks harder and spreading them as far as she could pull.

She felt Joel's pulpy glans pressed firmly against her puckered anal opening. The sexy wife shivered as she felt the saliva slick knob press into the center of the tight little rosebud. "Go slow! Please go slow," she mumbled into Phil's face." The manager ignored her feeble pleas and pressed forward. Each ounce of pressure weakened her and wedged the firm crown of flesh further into her.

Joel watched as his cock started to creep into her tight opening. He thought back to his ex-girlfriend texting him a picture of her cum covered face. How she broke up with him, deleting everything on his computer. He had always felt that someday karma would come around.

"I'm now going to fuck your tight married ass, Mrs. Jackson! You are going to beg for more before I'm done with you!"

Katie's swimming eyes focused on the fat old man beneath her and she couldn't deny the awful, obscene spark that was burning in her as she searched his cold eyes for a tenderness that wasn't there. Phil grinned at her and started a series of powerful, upward thrusts that drove the breath out of Katie's tortured body as his huge penis forced ever deeper inside of her gushing cunt.

"Shake your sweet ass, honey. It'll make it nice for all of us. Wiggle and jerk, baby. That's what you're here for." The older man's pudgy fingers held her tightly and the lovely married brunette groaned as her body reacted. She shook and rotated her stinging ass, making the hard shaft in her pussy roll and stir her internal organs until she wanted to scream.

"Agggghhhh," Katie moaned happily at the grunting man beneath her. She began mashing her pelvic arch against the rock hard base of his heavy cock. The sharp, demanding movements that she made were a mistake. For those wonderful moments, she'd forgotten about the second man who was using and tormenting her and her frenzied writhing had opened her upturned anus to him and his punishing prick. "Unnngggg... it's so... ohhhHHH!!" Her fevered whispers became a thin, shaking scream as Joel's slick glans forced past her puckered ring of muscle and invaded the heat and bubbling grip of her rectum.

"Awwww... Owwwwwwww! God!!" Katie's whimpering moan rang in her ears. But neither man paid her the slightest attention. Phil continued to slam his thick cock in and out of her. Torturing her with the delicious sensations as his gnarled shaft pulled and scrubbed against the slick walls of her sheath. Katie moaned and pulled back from the obscene delights of his monster as her rock hard little clit was mashed flat against him. Her quivering butt bucked backward and Katie moaned again as she collided with the awful pole of flesh that was violating her rectum.

"Do you like my cock in your ass, Mrs. Jackson? Is this what you always wanted?" While his hands teased and excited her, Joel's panted comments stung and lashed at her, leaving Katie confused and ashamed. But, despite the shame, she couldn't deny the twisted pride she felt when she heard his nasty words. "Beg for it, Mrs. Jackson! Beg me for my cock in your ass!"

The young man behind Katie held the fleshy cheeks of her ass wide as he strained and thrust, trying to fill her stinging anal passage with his bloated cock. Katie whined as he gained another half an inch, stretching her even wider. The hot wife could feel her tormented muscles clamping and squeezing at both of the meaty cocks that filled her and she experienced a fierce moment of pleasure when she heard the men moan as her body fought back. But Phil's laughing, tormenting voice killed her self-confident feeling and brought her back to earth.

"How about it, Freckles? How do you like getting double fucked now?" Katie shuddered violently as she looked down at Phil and saw the sadistic light glinting in his eyes. For a moment, the beautiful wife refused to answer the cruel question, but Joel began pinching and slapping at her quivering cheeks and the fresh mixture of pain and sensual pleasure forced the guilty words to come gushing out of her!

"Unnnngggg, ohhhh God! Fuck me!" The man behind her thrust again, jamming more meat into her steaming bowels.

The married mother was behaving like a low, mindless whore, but she couldn't help herself. Katie gave a throat-tearing scream as Phil's thick stem found her bubbling clit and Joel's swollen pecker slowly pressed forward into the yielding circle of her anus. She felt filled to the bursting point.

"Too bad your hubby's not here to watch this!" Joel moaned from behind, "His dirty fucking whore wife!"

Katie heard the degrading words, but didn't protest. Her tongue was protruding from her open mouth as if that would make more room inside of her for cock. Her fingers and toes were clawing at the blanket in an attempt to help ease the thick, stretching feeling that was driving her mad! Katie heard Joel's insulting, vile comments. But she didn't answer because she was far too busy enjoying being used by two men.

"It's all the way in!" Joel cried as he pressed his groin firmly against the hot wife's tight buttocks.

Katie squealed and writhed as Joel's cock began to back away from her, then press in again, with slow, maddening movements. Phil responded by stepping up his pace, making his wrist-thick shaft pop and gurgle in her stuffed cunt.

Each stroke was worse than the one before, each movement of the two shafts in her made the sexy wife wail and lose more of her grip on sanity. The twisted, insane pleasure she felt began to feed on the raw pain, growing stronger and more real with each body shaking stroke of the punishing cocks!

"Awww God, do it harder," Katie hissed over her shoulder. The young man behind her didn't react fast enough and she bucked her sweating body back against him, a bubbling moan tore at her throat as she felt the hard prick widen her a little more as it stirred deep in her bowels, "Fuck my ass! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The old fat man beneath her chuckled as he pulled her down and stopped her taunting words with a hard, lip mashing kiss. Katie sucked at the thick tongue that invaded her mouth, her body jerked and flopped between them.

The buildup started slow but soon Katie was wailing in ecstasy, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" Her body shook in uncontrollable urges as wave after wave or orgasms ripped through her body. She felt Phil's throbbing member deep inside her cunt and Joel's rod buried deep in her ass. She felt her body lose control as juices squirted out of her and onto Phil's hairy groin.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Both men rocked in unison into the wife's helpless body as orgasm bliss took control, "Ohhhhhhhhh!!" She moaned over and over. Each thrust into her caused a squirt of her juices to shoot out of her and onto her fat lover below her.

Joel reached out and grabbed her long hair, now wet with sweat, pulling it back.

"Arrghhhhhh," Katie screamed in ecstasy. As her head was pulled back, Phil attacked her neck with wet sloppy kisses, sucking gently on her neck and face.

Katie felt sick with shame as the waves of her orgasm stunned her. For an instant the overheated woman tried to stop it. But it was too late. She couldn't hide her awful, powerful pleasure from her lovers.

"Unnnggg... aaiiieeeee!!"

It was so foul, so low to climax after what they'd done to her. But her body didn't feel the shame and the humiliation. All it felt was the thick, choking joy that made her squeal and jerk between them like a demented sex puppet.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!!" Joel moaned behind her. Roman candles of sensation whipped along her nerves as Katie felt the thick prong swell even larger. The beautiful woman heard and felt Joel slapping against her upturned ass cheeks.

"In my mouth baby! Shoot it in my fucking mouth!" the freckled face wife chanted.

Joel quickly eased his cock from her ass and gripped the base tightly as he moved towards the hot wife's face. Katie hopped off of Phil's cock and landed squarely on her knees, turning to greet Joel's curved cock. Her jaw dropped open and her tongue extended quickly, devouring the hard penis with her wet and salivating mouth. She slurped and sucked on its head, tasting her own ass on his cock.

"Fuck yeah!" Joel moaned in delight, "Ass to mouth, you dirty whore! Suck it down! Suck it all down!

He turned to Phil.

"Fuck, your daughter is such a slut!"

He placed one hand on the back of Katie's head and held her in place. He pulled his cock back until only an inch or so of prick shaft was between her lips. Then, with his cock head sitting on the soft pad of her tongue, he gripped his prick with his free hand and jerked off into her mouth.

Suddenly, spurt after spurt of hot semen shot from the tip of his cock. Mrs. Jackson gurgled as her mouth and throat clogged with sizzling jism.

Phil rolled onto his side and used the couch to lift his large body up. He stood behind the sexy wife as Joel began to fill her mouth. The fat man stroked his mammoth cock as the first volley shot out and landed on Katie's back. His prick continued to shoot its sweet spunk as wads of cum blasted the married beauty's hair and dribbled down her shoulders.

Katie's cheeks ballooned out with the heavy drafts of semen as Joel pumped his cum into her mouth. She snorted and gagged while rivers of white jism jetted from the corners of her mouth. It ran down her cheek and off her chin. Her lips shone with a coating of hot thick cock cream. And as hard as she swallowed, she simply couldn't keep up. The spunk was jetting too thick and hot. There was so much cum. It was like being force-fed a thick milk shake.

It felt as though the young man had a month's supply of semen backed up inside him. His cockhead continued to swell and shoot out cum into the wife's moist mouth. The hot substance splashed against the back of Katie's throat, causing her to gulp reflexively and swallow it right down before she ever had a chance to compare the taste to Phil's. He had plenty more for her though and she held the throbbing pole in her mouth while it spurted out jet after jet of warm, sticky manliness.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,633 Followers