All Comments on 'My Husband My Son'

by Anna Maria_25

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a baby

Why cant she undo the operation so she could have the baby cant she do it by an operation by transplanting the sperm into her.

Pat

Atlanta,ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Simple Solution

A simple solution would be for John to impregnate Anna and Billy to impregnate Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Ridiculous Incest Storyline

Leave writing to people with a least a semblance of an imagination...PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

I don't know what's eating at the "critic", but your story is excellent and does not lack imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have 2 words for you

Spell check

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As Far As I'm Concerned, It's Excellent

I have read several other mother/son incest stories on this site. In comparison, this one is better than many others I've read.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
No literature here

Mediocre quality writing. The incest lifestyle of which the author writes must not permit people to speak, for there is no dialog in this story. The author's style is mechanical and rather dry. It made reading the story seem like work instead of fun.

The character descriptions are modest. We discover that the narrator is a middle-aged housewife who likes younger men. We know Billy less well since the author doesn't spend much time on him. He apparently likes fucking his mom and has no social life at school or at college. That in and of itself is a bit strange since you'd think he'd get invites to parties and other events. I imagine it'd be a tad embarrassing to explain that your date is your mother. But nothing like that happened in the story even though I expected it. Go figure.

I searched for a plot and found none. There's no conflict to the tale and thus nothing to resolve. Perhaps the incest angle is supposed to shock us. Incest in and of itself is old news. Tell us why the characters want an incestual relationship and I'll start to get interested.

Narrative drive in the story is non-existent due to the lack of plot and the author's writing style. There's no reason to rush through the paragraphs to get to the end because the story's like a travelog. It starts, it goes, it stops. Huzzah.

Excellent fiction this is not. This 25's for you, Anna_Maria_25, for a badly written story. I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep at it

Hi, I quite liked your story, try to slow down your writing

that way you may not hit the wrong key as often.

But thanks for sharing your imagination with us readers.

Another thing, practice makes perfect, keep it up, so

we can "keep" it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lame

There are probably 100,000 incest stories with the same plot. A "friend" of the mothers just happens to be making it with her son and well......

Lame. You need to be much more original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
she fell asleep with her son's fat dick up her cunt

This is a fine story of hot motherfucking. It also shows how the fast growing pastime of young guys fucking their mother is spreading everywhere. The mother's best friend Julie explains how she's been getting her boy John's stiff young dick up her cunt ever since he graduated high school, and how it's done both of them a world of good--her boy gets what every son wants, he blows his hot young balls up his own mother's twat, and she gets what all moms need, the hardest cock she's ever felt up between her legs, her own son John's. All natural and normal, and as a counselor Julie knows that sons fucking their mom is practically the rule in their community. Why the heck not? The sons are virile young males, in tip-top shape, their moms' overheated cunts need what their son's got swinging between his strong young legs. The mother happened to see her boy Billy's fat young prick when he was sleeping, she was stunned, Billy's prick was WAY bigger than his dad's, longer and A LOT thicker. His mom's cunt started to drip, her panties were drenched, and she can't stop dreaming about her son's fresh young dick and his big loaded balls. All mothers are real interested in what their boy's got bouncing around in his pants, and here Billy's mom has actually SEEN her son's oversized meaty prick. Billy knows that his buddy John is fucking his mother whenever he feels like it, that family fucking is totally accepted in their family circle, and he knows where he's going to plant his big dick--right up his own mother's cunt. He's got load after load of warm young semen in his big balls labeled, "FOR MY MOM!" Look, everyone knows that "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and what mother would keep her son from his boyish fun of making great big puddles in his own personal playground?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
erm...

I find this stuff discusting, I mean how can a mother have sex with her own son? Then how can she marry him. I mean I know she likes what she likes, but that's a bit wrong. Dosent any one else think the same?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is the last commentator for real????

If you don't like this type of fantasy what the F*** are you doing reading it??? With the descriptions provided you should have been walkiing into this with your eyes open. Don't bring this attitude into here. GO AWAY and don't come back if you don't like it!!!

Anna Maria, I hope you keep writing and don't listen to the jerks of the world.

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
To the anonymous one

who finds this tale 'discusting'.... first off, it's spelled 'disgusting', nitwit, and second, I notice you didn't find it so 'discusting' that it stopped you from reading right to the end! It's well written, neither too long nor too short, and well developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great !!!!

Fantastic...Mother fucking is really great and more so with a willing mother !!

No danger of having babies add to the the romance & is great sex sex and sex...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mothers toyboy

my mum interduce me to her friend as her toyboy it was only fun to start with because she didnt want a relationship then we start double dating and staying overnight that when we start to fuck we r now lovers {10 years}

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I come back every once in a while..

to reread this excellent story of hot motherfucking. The gifted author has some fine touches to her tale. As her boy's got his big stiff prick up his mom's very wet cunt, she tells him "to go inside of me because I wanted to have his seed where it belonged." Here's a mother who knows where her young son's semen really does belong--right up his own mother's mommy-hole! Then, "within seconds I could feel him filling me full of more man juice than I had ever known was possible for a man to produce at one time." That's so true to life: when mothers spread their legs for their boy they're often surprised by what very large doses of warm creamy sperm he shoots from his balls up her twat. The reason is that nothing stimulates a boy's young balls like having his stiff prick up his own mother's coochie. I love how the mom's friend Julie lets her in on what's going on in her life, how she comes from a background of family fuckers and how much she enjoys her boy John's young dick up where IT belongs, up his own mom's hot comfy cooze. And the wedding ceremony, when Billy and John marry their mothers, is just beautiful. Now each boy can be his own mother's young husband, and, like all new grooms, have his stiff prick up his bride's slit more than it's just hanging between his legs. Both moms strictly reserve their twat for their own son, as it should be. Now each grinning young motherfucker can claim his husbandly right any time he feels like it, to unload his brimming balls up the best cunt in the whole world--his own mother's cunt.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Too bad she couldn't get pregnant

It would be a thrill for him to watch his mother's belly grow with his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
let him knock her up

Find a way to let son breed his Mom. She is his wife and he gets the breeding and seeding rights...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. My kind of story. I love how you didn't make the Mom a whore. There was no disrespect. You didn't write "cock" 25 times. She didn't get pregnant, and there was NO sharing his lover with anyone else. Beautifully done. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very lovely. I married my Mom too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous