All Comments on 'My Husband's Submission'

by pamcd

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes, keep going

I have high hopes of what's to come next. I already have multiple possibilities.

yumacdyumacdover 10 years ago
needs work...

Hi, good content...in fact hot.

But you really need to work on using quotation marks " when someone is saying a statement. Also a paragraph break is needed "every time" a different person speaks. Check my stories (or any other story that is rated HOT)...they usually do it right. If you can get this part down, I think you'll like the final product of your story better.

Best of luck...kelli

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

well done, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yor wife

I have a feeling your wife has a 'maid husband' in her future! please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish I was Joe!!!

Please continue...I am laying here in my panties wishing I was Joe!!! Love to hear my wife being told all of this and more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please, please, please finish the story! My dick is so hard it might burst!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!!!

Very good read so far, Iam so hard right now, please dont make us wait too long for the next part, thx

kinky48186kinky48186over 10 years ago
Call me your sissy!

Please,, Please continue this story. And if you want another sissy please let me know.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 10 years ago
Pleeease let us have more

I am sure that you can have many adventures as a couple, with both of you ending up as complete sluts.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
husband getting as fucked by black I like

I want to read of a husband being ass fucked by a black cock in front of his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story but...

The sentence structure (or lack thereof) just makes it difficult to read. The idea is stellar, and if written by someone with a better understanding of flow, this would be much better.

Keep up the writing but ask another writer to edit for you before posting.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
please continue

This is a great start. Please continue with this story. I can't wait to read what happens next. I too am a married sissy cocksucking CD. My wife doesn't know yet but I would love it if she found out the way your wife found out in this story. Please continue.

Glossy_CDGlossy_CDover 5 years ago
More

I want to know what her husband did and his wife's reaction. I know you eventually fucked him, hopefully later with her watching or taking part. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife and I were visiting with a friend in Washington DC a couple of years ago. We went to bed around 10:00pm and began playing around. She eventually gave me a great blowjob and I ate her pussy out. Soon we were fucking doggie style on the edge of the bed. As I was fucking her, our host came into the darkened bedroom and laid his hand on my shoulder. What ensued was nuts. I pulled out of her pussy and he entered her not missing a beat and eventually came in that delicious pussy. As he pulled away and retreated out of the bedroom, I flipped her over and ate his sweet cum out of her pussy. Thinking we had pulled off the perfect switch, she hinted the next day she was aware of what went on but never mentioned it again. He and I were about the same cock size and later gave me a fantastic reward of a great blowjob as thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, I am so close to shooting a load part 2 now

Leroi123Leroi1239 months ago

Sexy but there is too much use of the husband's name= tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish it was me.

hieronymohieronymo4 months ago

Punctuation isn't optional

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpamcd@pamcd
I am a cd who loves to dress and have fun! I like to c2c or phone to hear each other so horny with desire Hope you like my pic cock cage!