All Comments on 'My Indian Sex Adventure'

by peachtree1958

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Envy

It has always been my dream to make love to an Indian woman, so you can imagine how your story fired up my imagination.

A really good story and I just hope you write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
exotic and erotic

You tell a very nice story. I actually learned something but at the same time, it was very hot. I hope you continue to develop this story.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
change of pedigree

Great descriptions, build up, imagery.

At the beginning wasn't he a virgin? Now he is an Olympic lover on his first outing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot indeed!

Its fairly a good story, obviously written by an Indian. But overall its very hot. The start was good leading up to the action part. But it is hardly realistic the things that lead to actual sex. The ladies were too aggressive and seems quite unreal in an Indian context.The settings and seductions would have been more real.

Anyway keep it up. It could involve more situations....shy housewives, friends wives,working girls many seductions, pick ups in different places etc. You may highlight the shyness of women , natural body attributes, like hairy pussies and armpits etc, spicy sweat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Indian wives

I love Indian women love to have to make love to one they are so sexy mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a good story, obviously written by a White boy. But overall its very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous