My Indian Sex Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had opened her legs more and got in a position in some way so that her pussy was over my face and she was moving it up and down on my mouth. I kept my tongue out as much as I could but in actuality it probably didn't matter to her; I wasn't licking her - she was clearly fucking my mouth. As I started to cum though, I reached up to hold her gyrating buttocks and I could feel the muscles tightening with tension as she began an orgasm. She was moaning and also speaking in Hindi and whatever she was saying, it was passionate.

I don't know if I ever got soft or not but I do know that Su kept fucking me after a short pause and soon I knew that my cock had hardened again. Once Sara came, she dismounted from me and got on the floor so she could get a good view of my cock entering Su's sweet cunt. Sara looked at Su and smiled but Su was too intent on fucking to smile back - she was dead serious about what she was doing. I reached to hold her bobbing tits and she moved her hands over her head and pushed out her breasts, like she was offering them to me. As I was caressing them with one hand, with the other I reached around her back to bring her closer to me.

Su seemed to be trying to communicate something but I wasn't sure what. Sara looked at me and said, "she wants to be fucked hard."

I pushed Su off me and disengaged from her pussy. I turned so I could get behind her as I put her torso on the sofa and I got on my knees. "Su, I'm going to give you what you want. I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

Su may have not understood each word because of her limited english and the fact that I was talking in such a husky voice but she sure understood the intent, because when I entered her open pussy again, she yelled something that sounded like, "AIIIEEE" over and over and then "FUCK ME HARD." Even though I was in somewhat of an awkward position, I could spring from my legs so I was able to drive my big dick hard inside her sloshing-wet cunt. As I did so, I slapped her on the ass and she twitched and it seemed almost as if her cunt got wetter when I did so. Now, Sara put her hand down to our genitals and said something to Su; the only word I could understand was "chunni" that I knew from Vik was Hindi for clit. Su raised her body off the sofa a few inches; Sara reached underneath and between Su's legs so that the flat of her hand was on Su's pussy with her forefinger and middle finger spread around my cock as it entered Su. Every thrust rocked her fingers, which stimulated Su's "chunni."

Su began to push back into me forcefully, when further increased the movement on Sara's hand on her open pussy. I clawed at Su's ass and began making short but very hard thrusts inside her pussy; I could feel a huge orgasm coming. And Su began gasping and moaning and making animal-like sounds and I knew that she was cumming almost uncontrollably. Sara was talking to her and Su was grasping. Soon I felt a gushing coming from her pussy, wetting the front of me. It wasn't urine because it felt a little thicker and smelled differently. I felt my balls and upper legs wet with her juices. My thrusts slowed in rapidity but didn't diminish in force. Finally with one final thrust inside her, I collapsed on her back with my cock buried inside. Sara's soaked hand reached around my balls and held me deep inside Su's still throbbing and contracting pussy.

Finally, we all fell to the floor, like deflated balloons. We were somehow intertwined, but I couldn't tell where one of us left off and the other started. I was surrounded by glorious, supple, smooth, soft woman flesh. We talked softly for a period - I don't know how long, when I felt a hand move to my cock, just cradling it in a palm. I heard Sara's voice. "Su, I get this inside my hot pussy next."

I smiled and knew it wouldn't be long, but first we relaxed and talked. They told me all about the planning for this evening, and each said they'd often masturbated (separately, not together) thinking about this evening. While both of them had very limited sexual experiences, their fantasies were very vivid. We discussed some of them and as they described what they wanted to do, my cock began to get firmed, particularly because Sara continued to caress it.

One of Su's fantasies was watching someone, both masturbating and having sex. She seemed to have a bit of voyeur in her. "Su, how would you like to see your best friend get fucked?"

She smiled, "I'd like that very much, Ben." So, I suggested that she sit of the sofa. I pulled Sara to her feet and we embraced, with her big tits pressing into my chest and her groin pressed to mine, at least to my legs, with my cock pressing her stomach. I then took her over to a chair and leaned her front torso over the back of it. She spread her legs comfortably, and her hand reached behind to hold my cock. She was moaning now.

My fingers slipped down to between her legs and though the nest of hair, I rubbed her cunt. She moved one foot to the arm of the chair. As I stroked her now fully opened pussy, my fingers immediately got wet from her fluids. She cocked her leg even more so she was totally exposed. I dipped a finger inside her and she pressed back on my hand, almost like she was willing her pussy to suck me inside. She was moaning loudly now, and trying to talk at the same time, repeating over and over again, almost as if in a daze, "fuck me hard, fuck me hard, fuck your slut hard."

I parted her cunt lips with my fingers and then put the flat of my hand hard up to her spread pussy lips. She was more than ready. They almost engulfed me; I could feel the writhing, alive, wet flesh pressed against my palm. My fingers groped for and then found her clit and I began circling it with my forefinger, not really pressing it to the little button yet. She began rocking on the cabinet, moving her upper body so her crotch was moving over and against my hand. She was so wet that I could hear squishy noises as she moved.

I talked to her as I hand-fucked her pussy. "Sara, your cunt feels so good on my hand. Fuck my hand baby. It's so fucking slick and wet Sara. Do you like to be hand-fucked sweetie? Does it feel good to have a man's hand on your needy, hot cunt?" I pressed my dick to her leg. "Feel how hard you make my cock, Sara. Think about how long and thick you make my dick, with your hot pussy sliding over my hand." Her hands groped for my dick but in her rocking, she wasn't able to grab it.

She was in a frenzy of fucking and I knew that she was about ready to go over the top. I quickly stood up and moved behind her and quickly thrust my cock into her pussy. It sunk to the hilt on the first thrust. The sensation entering her and then being fully ensconced within was like being inside something thick and writhing, like someone was using a silicone filled glove to massage me.

I looked over at Su. She had her hairy pussy spread and I could see the milky pinkness inside, with my still evident cum bubbled at the entry of her pussy. Slowly, she intertwined her fingers in her think pubic hair.

As soon as I entered Sara, I could feel her contractions beginning. Sara's pussy became so tight up and down the shaft of my cock that it felt like it was both trying to reject my cock and draw me in at the same time.

On the first thrust, I implored her, "Sara, cum on big hard cock. Cum hard on me Sara. Milk my dick baby." Those words seemed to spur her to new heights of passion. She pushed back against me and fucked my dick, all the while cumming. I - and as she later admitted, she - had no idea how many times she came. She rose off the chair back and leaned on her arms, so I was able to reach around her with one hand while the other held her ass, so that I could fuck her the way she wanted, hard and deep. I could hear the slapping sounds of my flesh meeting her ass. I could feel her tit move under my hand as I fucked her hard. And then with grunts, groans, moans, yelling, probably making animal-like snorting sounds, I came deep in her pussy. Continuing to thrust but on a decelerating basis, I emptied my sperm inside her.

As I did so, I noted Su, fucking her pussy with her fingers of one hand. As she started cumming, she moved her other hand to hold the one inside her cunt, and with both hands she fucked herself until she too yelled with passion and then, release.

I held Sara tight, pressed to her back and our thrusts and contractions subsided. Our bodies were covered with perspiration. I stayed next to her and felt the cum drain from her pussy and then my cock plopped out and it continued to drip on the floor, with her foot still resting on the arm of the chair.

The night, and the rest of my erotic adventure in India was just beginning.