All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 05'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
NiranaNiranaover 6 years ago
Thank you!

my favorite series has returned! Loved this episode of Vidya. Loved how you described her beautiful buttocks! I wonder if you will introduce more of her mom. Make her mom more sexual too. Eagerly waiting for Ch.06!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A story on the breeding of

Vidallia Onions would get more stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Well worth the wait. I'm so excited for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the best Indian cuckold series on internet.

Although I would request you to stick to Ramu & Wasim & not involve other characters.

spankedboyspankedboyover 6 years agoAuthor
thank you for the love

Thank you all for the love shown to Vidya (and her mom). When you write to me, or message me privately on how you loved the story, or could not stop from cumming upon reading it, that makes me write more. So if you want more of Vidya, her buttocks or her mom, continue to write in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you Spankedboy for this story it was really nice and cum worthy however the earlier stories were much better than this part. Hope you might be able to resurrect the interesting parts.

KrampusKrampusover 6 years ago
Great Story

Spankedboy you have written another great story. I hope you continue the great writing. I have enjoyed the other stories about Vidya and this is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like spankedvoy's stories. I have read them alll. I gave this one a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

:-)

arch3rarch3rover 6 years ago
Loved it as always!!

Loved it absolutely! Please write more vidya stories!

spankedboyspankedboyover 6 years agoAuthor

thanks for the comments! Keep them coming, I read all the constructive ones, even if they criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vidya Vidya where are you Vidya

Vida vidya where are you vidya

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vidya

Vidyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best part is when Ramu is describing Vidya to Wasim in detail & she is getting beet red from humiliation. Kudos to you. Best Indian cuckold story. Pls add two separate episodes; one Ramu's father with Vidya & second a famous celebrity tearing Vidya apart.

spankedboyspankedboyover 6 years agoAuthor

thanks for the comments and letting me know what you enjoyed.

Not sure if I will continue this series as I feel Vidya may have run her course, but thanks for the love shown to her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's your prerogative to continue this story or not but I am sad to know this. At least give us one more story with Ramu which involves Vidya's husband as well. They can make love in front of Rajesh while he acts like their servant. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pls give us one more story of Vidya with any local celebrity (politician, cricketer or a movie star or even with a religious leader).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
missing vidya

Missing vidya

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vidya is dead

Vidya stories are finished now. Look for something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Vidya can still be a fuck toy of many while her naked roaming around Society and getting group fuck is becoming day to day event and her submission continues and she becomes a bold shameless nymphomaniac slut wife and she proud of being like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Vidya is dead now. We won't read about her again. Sigh..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Any chance of update? We are eager to read more about Vidya's slutry tales pls..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Wow what a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

This is best story in the series, it have lot of potential.. wasim can turn her real prostitute. BDSM plot is ready.

spankedboyspankedboyover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I do read all of them and they provide encouragement if I want to start (or restart, or continue) a series.

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLamentsover 1 year ago

What a wonderful series.

I must laud you for the way you have described the sex scenes. It's quite easy to find good and even great stories here on Literotica. However, very few authors have the power to evoke strong sexual arousal with their words. Enjoy, for you are one of the rare few.

Loved it. Write more.

spankedboyspankedboyover 1 year agoAuthor

@HeavyHeartLaments , thank you for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...