My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the day when Ramu told my wife he had to leave for his village, and wouldn't be back in the city for a long time. She had been his mistress for a few months then. Oh, how she had moped and cried. And how he had humped her, four times that last day, once cumming in the mouth, once shoving it up her ass, and twice ravaging Vidya in the kitchen, my wife taking his monster cock up her cunt for one last, good-bye fuck. When I had come home that evening, I had found her sleeping on the sofa, exhausted, covered in love bite marks and dried cum, her butt covered with red crimson welts from Ramu's rough spanking. I had just looked at Vidya and started to cum in my pants at the sight of my well used wife!

So, back to my story. I had been sleeping. It was a Wednesday, and I was leaving on Saturday to go for a business meeting, and would be away for two weeks. I had taken the Wednesday afternoon off to do some packing, as well as relax. My office, sympathetic to my frequent travel requirements for work, was understanding. Once at home, I packed for some time. Vidya then gave me a nice massage, ending with a hand job, and after that I was fast asleep.

I didn't know when I woke up, so glanced at the clock. It was 6 in the evening. I had been sleeping for nearly two hours. I put on some clothes and walked towards the kitchen.

Vidya had been sitting at the kitchen table, making some jewellery. This was a pet hobby of hers, and she even sold some online. Her hands were sticky with glue, so when her cellphone rang, she simply put it on speaker. I was just outside the kitchen, so I stopped walking and listened in on the call.

"Memsaab!" Ramu's beaming voice greeted her. "How's my little rakhel?"

It took Vidya a minute to place the voice. I could see her momentary shock, and then a huge smile lit up her face just from hearing that voice. Not to mention Ramu referring to my wife as his mistress -- a rakhel.

"Little?" Vidya feigned a little indignation, and I heard him laugh. "Ramu! Is that you? Wow it's been a long while. I am good, Ramu. How are you? I missed you."

"I am sure you did, memsaab. I missed you too. Or to be more truthful, I missed your choot and your gaand and your mummay, madam!"

Hearing him grossly describe my wife's body parts -- her cunt, her ass and her breasts -- while respectfully calling her madam, made me go weak in the knees. I softly stroked my manhood through my shorts, while taking care not to make a sound as I eavesdropped on the conversation.

"My choot, my gaand, my mummay are all available for you any time, Ramu, you know that." Vidya told him. "If you are back in town, that is."

"Oh Vidya, I have missed you." Ramu gushed. "I missed putting my dick into your well lubricated tight pussy. I missed spanking your bubble buttocks. Every time I used to fuck a roadside prostitute, I used to think about you, Vidya. And now that I will be back, I am going to make up for lost time. I am going to come and fuck you like you have never been fucked in a long time, Vidya."

Vidya's heart must have fluttered as she realized what he had just said. He was back! And she was going to get fucked. Not by her husband, but someone who actually had a large penis.

"You are in the city, Ramu?"

"Yes, my raandi. I am coming here this week. Now tell me when I should come and give you a good fuck the way your husband never can."

Vidya ignored Ramu's casual taunts of me and answered his question.

"My husband is leaving for a business trip." She told him cautiously. "He's leaving on Saturday. He will be gone for almost two weeks."

"When's he leaving?" Ramu asked. "What time is his flight? I can't come Saturday, but Sunday I think I can. And then for two weeks, Vidya, you are mine."

"His flight is at two o'clock, Saturday." Vidya told him. "My mom's picking him up here at noon, so I am available for you any time after that."

"Available for me, and my friends." Ramu told my wife ominously.

"Your ... er ... friends?" Vidya asked hesitatingly. "What do you mean, Ramu?"

"Friends." Ramu replied. "I told some of my friends about you, memsaab. They are all eager to ... have a taste ... of you. As I might have told you sometime before, Vidya, I share my women with my friends. And of all my bitches, you are the best bang. My friends are eager to see how good you are in bed."

"No, no." Vidya was adamant. "It's only you, Ramu."

For some time there was silence. I wondered what Vidya was thinking.

Ramu and his friends.

As in, more than one other guy. If this happened, Ramu, and at least two other guys, would be here next week in our house. And my wife Vidya would be home, all alone. At their mercy.

It's been a long while since she had been part of an orgy, or a gang bang. Definitely not since she got married. And only in the last couple of years had she started to cuckold me and have affairs with other men. Now she would be opening up my home to Ramu and some strangers.

Knowing Ramu, his friends were probably from a similar social standing as him. Poor, dirty, low class, day labourers. They had probably never even been with a rich, high class, gori memsaab like my wife. Never mind one with such supple fair skin, firm and athletic figure, with great firm boobs and an awesome ass to match, and a personality that is eager to please. What would they do to my wife? What was she getting into?

Ramu would probably take charge, and strut around my home as if it was his, and use my stuff as if he owned it. Well, he would own my woman! And so would his friends. They would probably stay over for some time, and use everything in the house, including Vidya. She was going to have a sore pussy by the time I would come back, not to mention have some other holes plugged as well. Was she prepared for it?

"Memsaab." Ramu suddenly interrupted her thoughts. "There's this guy in the city, right? An old friend. He's a friend but also a bastard when it comes to money. And yes, I do owe him some money. Now I could spend the next three months working hard to get it, so I will never see you. Or I could let him enjoy you for some time, and he will clear off my debt. And I get to fuck you as well, and you get to have some nice sex for a change instead of whatever that hijra husband of yours does to you. Isn't that better for everyone?"

"I ..." Vidya was still a bit hesitant. "Will you be here, Ramu ... when your friend is ... er ... here?"

Already she seemed to have acquiesced to his demands!

"Er ... no." Ramu told her point blank. "When I told my friend about you, he wanted you to himself while he was here."

"Oh." Vidya was now silent.

"I will be here though," Ramu continued, "with some more friends later. And we will ALL fuck you then, memsaab. You better be prepared for it. It will be a good old fashioned party and you will be the entertainment, madam!"

"I don't know, Ramu." Clearly Vidya was having trouble being persuaded. "I don't know any of your friends ..."

"Vidya!" Suddenly Ramu's tone was authoritative, commanding. "Do you want to see me and spend time with me, or not?"

"Er ... of course, Ramu."

"I told you before, Vidya. If you want to see me, you have to do what I say. I am not your puppet who you bring out for your enjoyment at only your convenience. YOU are MY bitch. Saali kutti hain tu. Is that clear?"

"Er ... yes, Ramu."

"I didn't hear. Say it again. You will do as I say. Is that clear?"

Vidya paused for a moment, and then let it out.

"Yes, Ramu! I will do as you say. I am your bitch. I am your friends' bitch."

"Good. I will see you Sunday, randi!"

Click!

The phone went silent.

My mind was spinning. As I went back to our bedroom, I wondered if Vidya would tell me about the phone call. She had been secretive about her affair with Balachandra. She only told me much later. And, as she reminded me from time to time, it was my idea for her to have some affairs to spice up her sex life, and she wasn't obligated to tell me about each time she fucked someone.

I think she also forgot the fact that I had cameras installed in the house. When she had sex with Gaurav, we had used those videos to get him in trouble and fired from his job. After that, Vidya probably assumed I had gotten rid of those cameras. But in fact, ever since Vidya embraced our new lifestyle, I actually had enhanced those cameras with newer models and software, and even put one in the bathroom last month.

My office travel just got more interesting.

* * *

My mother-in-law Poonam pulled into my driveway. It was Saturday, noon, and Poonam was my ride to the airport.

"Hi, mummy." As she rolled down her window, I leaned in to give her a kiss on her cheek. Oh boy, her skin was so smooth! And she smelled really nice.

"That's a nice perfume you are wearing, mummy." I told her, dutifully kissing both of her cheeks, spending extra time on her right cheek. I loved kissing her on her cheeks. Poonam grinned.

"It's called 'Seduction'." She said. "Although I would hope it doesn't work on my own jamai babu!"

"Haha!" I laughed at her joke. As she popped the trunk, I placed my carry on and laptop bag there.

"There's my beautiful daughter." Poonam said as my wife Vidya appeared in the doorway. "Go, jamai babu, give your sexy wife a goodbye kiss."

"Yes, mummy."

I went back and walked up to Vidya. She just wrapped her arms around me and pressed her beautiful succulent lips to mine.

"Mmm." I was in heaven as Vidya sucked on my lips, and pressed her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hands wrapped around me body and grabbed my butt. I did the same, fully groping her bodacious buttocks as we kissed amorously like love sick teenagers.

"Oh my." I took a deep breath as we came up for air.

"I will miss you, darling." Vidya told me, as I got into the car.

"Oh," I grinned at her knowingly. "I am sure you will find ways to entertain yourself."

Vidya gave me a knowing wink as she exchanged kisses with her mother. Then she turned back to me and fired off some last minute instructions.

"Make sure you text me when you are about to board. And make sure to message me as soon as you reach your hotel in Mumbai."

"Yes, dear."

Vidya then leaned in through the car window and gave me another kiss. As she leaned in, my eyes went momentarily to her cleavage, visible through the low-neckline-blouse that she was wearing. I kissed her hungrily again.

"Alright, lovers, we don't want to miss the flight." Poonam hurriedly shooed Vidya away. "Besides, I think jamai babu already is excited enough."

Both mother and daughter burst into mischievous laughter as I sat there awkwardly with a hard on, blushing a bright red color. These girls loved to playfully embarrass me.

As the car speeded away on the freeway to the airport (well, as much as you can call an Indian trunk road a freeway), Poonam spoke to me.

"You love Vidya deeply, don't you, jamai babu?"

"Er, of course, mummy." I replied, somewhat surprised. "Why do you ask?"

"No, nothing." Poonam seemed to have something on her mind. "I mean, most Indian men try to take charge in a marriage; but you are such a sweet soul. You simply let Vidya have all the say in your life, I have seen, and you adore her."

"Well," I knew what she was saying was true, so I didn't challenge her, even though she was implying, even if innocently, that I was a henpecked husband. "I am just comfortable being there for the ride, you know, mummy. Your daughter is one gorgeous sexy woman!"

"She is also very outgoing! Sometimes," Poonam laughed. "I feel like Vidya is my son and you are my daughter-in-law! You are Mr Vidya the way you are the quiet and shy one!"

I joined in her laughter, earnestly hoping she didn't realize that this statement almost made me cum, given that I was already aroused by my wife's sultry kissing!

"I love her." I told my mother-in-law. "I will miss her during this next two weeks."

"Hmm." Poonam still seemed to be thinking about something, but chose to let the topic die. We made small talk for the rest of the drive. As I bid good bye to her at the airport, I leaned in and kissed her again. I kissed Poonam on her cheeks, very close to her lips.

"Mummy," I told her, as she prepared to drive away, "Next time stay away from 'Seduction'. You don't need it. Your smile is enough!"

"You are a devil, jamai babu." Poonam grinned as she drove off. I laughed too. I was so lucky having a fun, flirty mother-in-law like that.

An hour later, as my plane took off for Mumbai, I tried to think of why Poonam was so curious as to the state of our marriage. My mind went back to the talk I had last night with my wife Vidya.

"Darling," I asked her. We had just finished having sex. It was my goodbye sex -- the kind I got the night before I left on a business trip. "You do love me, don't you?"

This was almost the opposite question of what Poonam had asked me. Poonam wanted to know if I loved her. And I had asked my wife if she loved me.

"Darling." I persisted, even as Vidya made a face. "You do respect me as your husband, right?"

Vidya's answer had been straight forward. She placed a hand on my cheek. I grimaced, for I knew what was coming.

SLAP!

SLAP!

A couple of tight slaps, and then she leaned in and kissed me. A very passionate kiss that I responded to in kind.

"Darling." Vidya's hands now lingered on my limp penis that was slowly trying to come back to life. A couple of sperm drops were still present from our sex. Then she raised her hand again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I know," Vidya told me, softly patting my cheek where I had been slapped, "When you are away on your trips and I have a lover over, you question my love for you. My respect for you."

I didn't say anything.

SLAP!

Vidya didn't hold anything back. The slap was hard, and tight.

SLAP!

"My dear husband, you know you are a cuckold. You are my cuck, Rajesh. But you also know that I love you. Why do you think otherwise?"

"I ..." I didn't really have a proper answer. Vidya was meanwhile rubbing me down there. "Sometimes ... I fear ... one of these days ... you will leave me for another man ... with a bigger ... penis."

Vidya laughed. And then she slapped me. Quite a few times.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

My cheeks were stinging when she was done. Then Vidya laughed again.

"I always laugh when you say that, dear. That sex with another man will make me leave you. That I would be attracted to another man just because he has a big penis. Then I would leave you for another man simply because of sex. Then I would have left you a long time ago." She smiled at me and then vehemently shook her head.

"No, my darling. I love you, my dear husband Rajesh. I respect you enormously as my sweet, loving, respectful, devoted husband. And if you ever question your manliness -- well -- I won't say anything to that except point out the fact that it takes guts to allow your wife to experience other lovers, running the risk that she will leave you, while being confident that she won't. You, my dear husband, allowed me to 'cheat' on your own accord. Just for my own happiness. Who can leave a husband like that? The whole world can be on one side, and you on the other, and I will gladly follow you, my dear."

We kissed for some time. Vidya was rubbing me all over my penis and bum. It was clear she was trying to get me up for another round.

"I mean," Vidya remarked, as we took a break from making out and just cuddled, "I know you do get aroused when I am with another man. I then have to balance how much I humiliate you with how much I think you can take. Oh, don't try to deny it Rajesh! I have long ago accepted the fact that my husband gets hard at the thought that I have another man's penis in between my legs."

It was true, I had to admit. I was aroused right now thinking about Vidya and Ramu.

In a way, Vidya and I are probably perfect for each other. She has been with many guys before marriage, mostly Indian. Many Indian men, if I can say so, have an inferiority complex. Most men think they are a Bollywood hero. Yet, the majority are not, but they will still have an ego and be chauvinistic and so on.

As Vidya likes to tell me, I am very different. I know I am no Bollywood hero, and I'm comfortable with that. And I know Vidya is a prize catch for me. She is sexy, sophisticated and smart. She is beautiful, fair skinned, and tall. She is intelligent, she has boobs that make guys go honka honka and she has an ass that just begs to be pinched. As my former boss Gaurav would say "a very spankable ass". She is every Indian man's wet dream cum true (pun intended).

"You, my dear, are also a prize catch for me." Vidya told me, perfectly reading my thoughts, and stroking me hard. "Don't think it's just you who got lucky with this marriage. Where else in India would I find a man who is so much in love with me that he totally surrenders himself to me? You don't have any false ego, you are happy to obey anything I say, and you are completely deferential and respectful to me and my mum. You love and worship me so that my happiness is your only concern. That's what every Indian girl wants."

All this conversation came back to me as the plan soared into the sky. As we had talked, we both also knew one more reason why Vidya wouldn't miss me too much on this particular work trip of mine. You see, she told me she was waiting for Ramu. She didn't tell me the whole conversation though. All she said was that Ramu was back in town and would be coming to visit her. And, naturally, fuck her. Nothing about her being pimped by Ramu to another man, or of the planned gangbang orgy with his friends.

Saturday and Sunday I was very busy. Once in Mumbai, I had to meet with some stakeholders for our company and the branch manager there, even though it was the weekend. All Sunday morning I was in meetings, while at the back of my mind I couldn't wait to go back to my hotel room. When was Ramu coming? When would he meet Vidya? I would miss all of that!

It was roughly 4 in the afternoon when I got back to my hotel room on Sunday. I showered, ordered some lunch, and then turned on my laptop and the camera app. And not a moment too soon!

I could see that Vidya had cleaned up and tidied the house. It might sound paradoxical, given that she was preparing for two weeks of debauchery with her husband away, but Vidya was still a respectable housewife from the upper class, and the house should look that part.

After she was done, Vidya had taken a shower, and then tried to decide on what to wear. I had rolled back the camera to see her pausing and trying on various outfits in front of the wardrobe. Again, it sounds funny, given that in probably an hour's time she would be on her knees, naked, getting spanked, slapped or fucked, but for the moment, Ramu the low class labourer was expecting a high class fashionable buxom respectable young housewife, and that is what he was going to get. A proper Indian lady.

I forwarded the clip and saw that Vidya had chosen a black satin bra and thin thong panties. For some reason, black lingerie drove Ramu crazy. I guess it was the contrast of the black against my wife's fair skin. Then she decided to wear blue for the remaining. My wife put on a dark blue petticoat, and a dark blue designer blouse, and completed the ensemble with her designer light blue chiffon sari. Vidya tied it in such a way that her waist was exposed, along with my wife's beautiful navel. The pallu went over her shoulder, leaving her blouse, encasing her big breasts, visible. My wife unbuttoned the top button of the blouse, so her cleavage was just peeking out.