My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After applying some make up, Vidya put on her mangalsutra, the necklace every married Indian woman wears, and then applied her vermillion -- once again the sign of a married woman. Ramu wanted to fuck a housewife, he was going to get a housewife to fuck.

I now went to the live video.

Ramu was inside the house.

He was as I remembered him. Ramu had always been very dark. It seemed he had actually become darker since I last saw him. He was tall, and still well built. He seemed to have put on just a little weight, but not much. He had been working all his life with his hands, and his ripping muscles showed in the old shirt that he was wearing which clung to his chest. His ebony skin contrasted sharply with that light coloured shirt. This time I saw he was wearing a pair of blue jeans rather than a dhoti or a lungi.

Ramu's eyes became wide open as he looked at my wife.

"Saali! Kutti!" He had a grin from ear to ear. "WOW! You look amazing Vidya!"

"Why, thank you, my dear Ramu!"

He rushed and embraced my wife in a bear hug, leaving Vidya grasping for breath. This was the hug of a strong man who had strength of muscle. His arms roamed all over my wife, pinching my poor Vidya's buttocks and cupping her breasts. I could see that Vidya too hugged him back. Ramu pressed his lips against hers and kissed Vidya deeply. Even as there was a stirring in my loins, I felt jealous watching them kiss like that.

"Mm ..." Ramu bit my wife's lips and probed his tongue deep into her mouth. His hands smacked her ass repeatedly. "Kutti. You are still a slut."

"Thank you, Ramu." Vidya came up for air once the kiss was over. My wife, a respectable housewife, was just thanking this low class labourer for calling her a slut and a bitch. "I missed you. I will always be your slut, Ramu. I will always be your bitch."

She was true to her word. Ramu wasted no more time and then proceed to roughly fuck my slutty wife Vidya right there in our living room. Meeting again after such a long time, they couldn't wait to even go to the bedroom.

It started with him casually dropping his pants. Barely had Vidya time to shut and lock the front door and turn around, Ramu had unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. Vidya turned back, looked at her lover and grinned, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to have your milkman expose himself to you in his underwear. They hugged and kissed each other again with a passion that made me slightly resentful. He continued to grope her big buttocks, squeezing them, cupping them and lightly spanking them. For some reason it was most erotic watching this milkman grab my wife's amazing ass.

Ramu then seized my wife by the waist and led her to the sofa. Our sofa. My wife smiled and then knelt down on the floor in front of him. She knew what this lower class worker wanted. It was a sight to see this upper class housewife, a high society woman like my wife Vidya, kneel down on her knees and pull down Ramu's underwear, submitting herself to his crass desires.

His giant cock, freed from the shackles of clothes, sprang out and hit my wife on the face. Ramu laughed.

"Did you miss that, chutiye?" Ramu taunted my wife. Vidya simply answered by placing a slow kiss on his dick, leading Ramu to groan.

"Did you miss that, Ramu?"

"Oh, boy, yes! Oh yes! Did I miss those lips of yours, Vidya!"

My wife, still impeccably dressed in her sari, was now sucking off this milkman. She had his penis in her mouth, and she was slowly licking and taking more of it inside her throat, even as he called her by the vilest of names.

"OH YES!" Ramu closed his eyes and titled his head back as Vidya began to suck his cock in earnest. "What a totta item you are, memsaab!"

My own cock was now out of my underwear and I was stroking myself even as my wife Vidya was taking another man's cock in her mouth. I was watching Vidya treat him so reverently and only one thought came to my mind -- she's my wife, but she's Ramu's whore. And for the next two weeks she is going to whore herself out to Ramu, to this other friend, and then to a group of friends of his.

Ramu suddenly had enough. His cock was now rock hard, and he grabbed Vidya's hair and pulled his penis out of her mouth. Vidya looked up at him expectantly. Ramu gently patted her cheeks.

"Time for your inner prostitute to come out, memsaab." Ramu laughed. "Stand up!"

Vidya obeyed him and stood up. Ramu then unceremoniously stripped my wife naked.

I was now stroking myself harder, and was almost at the edge. Even as I was slowly getting to my own orgasm by just pleasuring myself, it was amazing to see how much in command Ramu was of the situation, even with a raging hard on, and my own hot wife rubbing and stroking him. He quickly unwrapped the sari from Vidya's body, and then expertly unbuttoned and removed her blouse. Ramu then told Vidya to raise her arms, and then in a swift move he unclipped her bra. My wife now stood there, dressed in only a petticoat, her giant melons flopping around.

Ramu let her stand there for a while, and then played with her nipples. Vidya groaned as Ramu expertly squeezed and pinched her areoles, and teased her with slow cupping and caresses. Vidya continued to hold on to his dick and rub and stroke him, but Ramu kept himself in control.

He then tugged at the nada of her petticoat, and it dropped to the floor.

"Take off your panties." He commanded her.

"Yes, Ramu." My wife bent down and rolled her panties to her ankles, and then stepped out of them. She was now fully naked, her nipples erect, her pussy glistening with juices, awaiting her lover.

Ramu gave a slow appraising look at her body, grinning at his prize acquisition, and then took off his shirt. Both the lovers were now stark naked. I marveled at Ramu's firm, athletic, muscular body, compared to my pitiful frame.

"Lie down on the floor, randi." Ramu ordered my wife.

"Yes, Ramu."

What followed next was a hot, passionate, perverted scene that I had seen now many a times. It is a spectacle not many Indian husbands get to see. It was the sight of my beautiful and gorgeous wife, lying on her back with her legs spread, getting banged by yet another man in the middle of the day, in my own house.

It wasn't the first time, of course, that I was seeing Ramu have sex with my wife. Right now they were doing it in the classic missionary position. As I continued to watch, Vidya was on her back, her legs were locked around his waist as he was banging her in slow, deep strokes. It was a huge turn on for me to see her legs wrapped tightly around him so he could fuck her even deeper with his monster manhood. I watched Ramu as he slid his cock again and again into her, and Vidya's face each time he did so, and I could tell they were both equally enjoying their love making.

I started to cum. For a moment of two I simply tilted my head back as my semen hit my palm, my thigh and then the floor. Even as I reached my orgasm, I felt pathetic, masturbating to the sight of my own wife cheating on me with the milkman. As my penis started to go limp, I switched my attention back to the screen, where my wife Vidya was unashamedly committing adultery with this lower class labourer.

Vidya was clearly relishing the feeling of a big dick inside her, and of getting slammed by Ramu. Even from across the country, through the small screen and speakers of my laptop, I could see that she was jutting back against his thrusts. Occasionally she would kiss Ramu, run her fingers through his hair and feel his back and chest. I could see the milkman's naked ass flexing and unflexing as he pounded my wife's cunt. And her toes kept curling and uncurling in pleasure.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Vidya was screaming at one point, and started to take her lover's name, something she never did with me. "Ramu! Ramu! OMG your balls are so fucking far up inside me!"

My own semen had now run dry, but on screen the lovers continued to fuck for a long while. Ramu was clearly bent of enjoying my wife's body to the maximum.

"Deeper. Oh, God, go deeper. Split me wide open, Ramu." My wife was moaning. "Harder, baby, harder!"

Finally, after about fifteen minutes of humping my wife, Ramu's ass flexed one last time and then started to buckle wildly for several seconds. I assumed he was now pumping his virile seed into her unprotected womb. He remained inside my wife for almost five minutes, as his body continued to throb and deposit his cum into her. They caressed and kissed before he finally moved.

"Oh memsaab!" Ramu exclaimed, after pulling out of her. I could see oodles of semen gush out from between her thighs as he did so. "You are my best fuck. I fucked many housewives, but no one is like you, Vidya!"

That was Sunday.

For the next four days, Ramu made my house his home. He wore my clothes, used my perfume, ate my food, drank my whiskey, slept in my bed and of course, fucked my wife.

I was busy working all day, but my mind would be thinking about what my wife and her milkman was up to. All day while I was busy with spreadsheets, I was sure she was busy in the sheets. I could hardly wait to get back to my hotel room and watch the videos.

He fucked her often. Vidya hardly cooked, except for making tea, and ordered in home delivered meals while Ramu sat on the sofa like a king. When he wasn't fucking her, he was spanking her, or they cuddled and watched movies. They truly felt like newlyweds who had just discovered the pleasures of sex. It was hot when he would give my wife a bare ass spanking. But it always blew my load when she would be on her knees giving him a blowjob.

Ramu had a particular fascination with placing my wife in servile positions and taking pictures on his cellphone. He would sit on the sofa, and Vidya would be on her knees, between his legs with his cock in her mouth and he would take a selfie. He had quite a few pictures of Vidya giving him a blowjob. Or he would spank Vidya until her butt was crimson red, and then take a picture of her from behind, with Vidya on all fours, looking back at the camera and her red ass. I knew my wife was enjoying herself, but those pictures worried me. Vidya wasn't that careful at all -- what if those pictures found their way to the net?

Thursday evening I had to work late. I was back in my hotel room at 10 in the evening, after I had dinner outside with some company folks. After freshening up, I fired up my laptop.

Vidya and Ramu were in bed. They were naked (of course!) but it looked like they hadn't had sex yet. They were talking, so I bumped up the volume.

"So, when is this friend of yours coming?" Vidya asked. "We have been having so much fun that I forgot you were pimping me out like a whore to settle your debt."

"Well, memsaab." Ramu leaned in and gently nibbled on one of Vidya's breasts. "You ARE a whore, Vidya. You are MY whore. You are my bitch. Remember that."

They kissed for some time.

"My friend will come tomorrow." Ramu told her. "I told him to come in the evening. That way I get the whole Friday morning and afternoon with you. And he's done his work and then when he gets here, he can then spend some time with you. Be sure to make him happy, and obey him!"

"Hmm." Vidya made a face. "So he will be here for just one night right?"

"Well." Ramu had a guilty face. "I sort of told him your husband is not here for a while. So he may want some repeats."

"Well. OK." Vidya was clearly not amused, but clearly Ramu had left her no choice. "We can talk about it when he's here. Right now, I need you to fuck me."

Ramu grabbed my wife and kissed her passionately. Then he pinned her down on the bed, and climbed up on top of her. By now, Vidya's legs were invitingly spread wide open and Ramu was in position, with his monster-cock poised at the entrance to my wife's obviously wet cunt. He had the air of a confident man, a man who knew he had a large cock, and someone who was going to bury it to his balls into my wife. It didn't matter to Vidya that he was going to force his friend upon her -- she was in heat and ready for a prime humping.

My own cock was now out of my underwear and I was stroking it. How familiar this feeling was to me -- to masturbate while watching another man enjoy my wife! I gasped as Ramu began to slowly work his giant rod into my wife's stretched open pussy. Vidya was moaning and grunting, pounding on Ramu's back with her hands. Slowly and steadily, Ramu kept up his invasion of her cunt. Soon, Ramu had his entire length buried in my wife. They laid still together, for a few minutes, then after a few more moments of slow thrusting, Ramu began to pound that big dick in and out of my wife's cunt with all of his energy. He lifted his hips away, until he was almost out, and then slammed back down into her. Even through the tiny speakers of my laptop, I could hear her wet cunt slurping loudly as it succumbed to Ramu's onslaught.

"What if your husband could see us now?" Ramu, as if magically reading my mind, suddenly taunted Vidya, as he pressed deep against my wife. "He would probably just stand there, taking in the sight like the coward he was!"

"Mmmm .... mmmm." Vidya was too lost in her thoughts and could only moan as her cunt was being stretched apart by the huge cock.

"What a wimp!" Ramu continued, "I'm sure I would have given him a nice performance by fucking his wife in front of him. What a pathetic bastard. I am ravishing his wife. And on his bed too."

"Oooh, Ramu!" Vidya crooned, as Ramu once more pushed into her.

For some time, Ramu stopped his pumping. He kissed my wife, with his cock buried deep in her. Vidya was now shaking, so Ramu let her subside and then whispered something in her ear. Whatever it was, it made Vidya open her eyes and laugh.

"My husband?" She grinned. "Why are you after him? He's a nice man, a sweet husband, leave him alone!"

"No, I want to know. What would he say if he saw us right now?"

"Oh, I don't know." Clearly Vidya wasn't too interested in this line of conversation. "I mean, if he was here, he would probably be hiding in the bedroom closet."

Like the first time I had been hiding when Ramu had taken my wife.

"His pants would probably be on the floor at his ankles, and his underwear down," Vidya continued, playing up the fantasy for Ramu. Ramu seemed to take particular delight at cuckolding one of the upper class "gentlemen".

"And he would shamelessly have his tiny pecker in his hands, stroking himself while listening to the rhythmic creaking of the bed springs and the loud, orgasmic moans of pleasure from me, his darling wife, as I was pounded again and again by you. Ramu. My dark skinned lower class lover who now had his penis buried deep inside me."

"Oh, yes, exactly." Ramu seemed to like what she said and started to bonk her again.

The fantasy was almost too real for Vidya as well. I heard her gasp as Ramu pumped the air out of her with his thrusts. When he wasn't mauling her huge breasts or slapping her cheeks, Ramu used his strong, piston-like arms to raise and lower his waist as he thrust in and out of my wife. She now had her legs wrapped around Ramu's pelvis, her nails pressed deep into his back. My wife's eyes were shut as Ramu's big balls slapped repeatedly - thunk! thunk! - against the flesh of her thighs.

Then, his tempo and power increased even more and Vidya went completely wild. She was delirious with lust and passion, scraping his back with her nails, pulling his ass deeper between her legs. She was fucking him like some animal locked in mortal combat.

"Oh, God! Oh Gooooddddddd!" Vidya cried out. A shiver ran through me as I realized she was having yet another orgasm. Vidya started to hump Ramu harder, moving her lower abdomen to match his thrusts. He kept on pounding, with a grin on his face. It was clear he was completely in control, and savouring the fact that he was making the wife of another man climax. He, the lower class sudra, the dark skinned day labourer, enjoying the body of a gori, the fair skinned upper caste lady like Vidya.

I started to erupt. I couldn't control it any more. Ramu's fucking and his taunting and Vidya's tacit approval of that mocking all built it up for me. I started to splurt huge amounts of cum as I listed to both Vidya and her lover approaching their own orgasms.

And, then, they both started to cum with their orgasm. With a deep grunt, Ramu tightened his asscheeks and curled his toes as he shot his cum into my wife's cunt. It wasn't slow or gentle. Even through the speakers of my laptop, it was an explosion! I was watching it, and I could almost feel Ramu's butts clench as he started to cum in my wife. He was cumming inside a married woman's unprotected womb. My wife's womb. Ramu groaned loudly as he thrust his member into Vidya, depositing gallons of his love juice between her legs and into her baby canal. Vidya gave a muffled cry as she too climaxed with him. She then erupted with a scream followed by moans and gasps. Again and again, she clenched her arms and legs around Ramu.

Ramu kept pumping his semen into my wife for what seemed like ages. He took his time before he and Vidya lay on the bed in a heap, his dick still buried into her. My wife was still panting, sweating, her eyes still shut. Vidya was still in the throes of her fifth or sixth orgasm, brought about by this stud and his huge prick. Something that I, her "sweet husband" could only dream about. They laid together a few moments, catching their breath. Ramu then removed his dick and Vidya's cunt lips slowly closed. I watched a huge wad of Ramu's slimy cum flow out of her pussy and run down between her ass cheeks to the bed sheet below her.

I would have to remember to change some of the bedding when I got back. And also be here early Friday afternoon. Tomorrow. Friday was tomorrow.

Somehow I have to take half a day off tomorrow.

* * *

I managed to do it. I finished all my Friday's work and was in my hotel room by 2 pm.

I got the shock of my life when I turned on my laptop. There were three people in our living room.

Vidya.

Ramu.

And his friend, Wasim.

Our guard. The one Vidya had called a behenchod.

Clearly, this wasn't in Vidya's plan. I wondered what was going to happen. Did Ramu know?

He clearly didn't seem to know that Vidya and Wasim were already known acquainted to each other and was speaking to both of them, oblivious to the situation.

Vidya clearly wasn't happy, but she was going along with it. For now.

Ramu turned to look at a smug, smirking Wasim. I didn't like the looks he was giving my wife.

"See! This is your memsaab." Ramu said. "Didn't I tell you she's a first class maal?"

"I know." Wasim replied ominously. "And I am going to treat her like the maal she is."

"This is Mrs. Vidya Mathur." Ramu laughed. "Her husband, Mr. Rajesh Mathur, doesn't know what a first class slut this woman is."

By now I realized that Vidya had been told, probably this morning, that Wasim was going to show up. She was now trying to prepare herself for what she knew was going to be a tough few days. Wasim, the man she had humiliated some time ago, was now going to take his revenge.

Vidya suddenly blushed a deep, humiliating red as Ramu abruptly began to knead her butt cheeks in full view of Wasim.

"An asli item, this randi is." Ramu continued. "She's a complete slut, my little married whore. A fucking sex slave of mine that I used to enjoy every day when I worked here. The saali can suck your cock like a vacuum cleaner, and knows how to use her tongue. A proper lund choos."