My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, with one final last thrust and a loud roar, Wasim came. He practically fell on my wife as Vidya's knees buckled. It was intensely erotic. I could see Vidya lie still as Wasim's ass bucked and jerked, spurting gallons of cum deep inside her cunt.

After a few minutes, Wasim rolled away after flooding my wife's pussy with the last remnants of his jizz. Vidya was suddenly free, and stood up. I could sense that she wanted to regain some semblance of control and respect in the situation. She stood up and started to put on her clothes that were strewn all over the floor. I could see Wasim sit up on the bed and hungrily watch my wife dress.

Vidya seemed to be taking her time. She couldn't walk straight from the fucking she had received. Her knees seemed to have gone weak and her body was probably sore and drained of all energy. Finally, after ten minutes, she was completely dressed in her sari.

With a sudden apprehension, I glanced back at Wasim. I realized he was now fully hard. Amazing! He had just cum in my wife merely ten minutes ago after an intense fuck session, and here he was, ready to go again. Suddenly, Wasim stood up.

"Memsaab." He walked over to my wife. Vidya turned around and faced him defiantly.

"Did I tell you to get dressed?"

"No, but I thought ..." Vidya didn't know what to say.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Three quick slaps sent Vidya reeling to the floor.

"Please stand up, memsaab."

Warily Vidya stood up, rubbing her cheeks.

"Why ... why did you slap me, Wasim?" Vidya asked. "I ... I let you ... fuck me as you wanted! I obeyed you completely."

"I didn't tell you I was done, memsaab." Wasim replied arrogantly. "Look at my lund. Does it seem done to you?"

SLAP!

SLAP

Vidya stood motionless as Wasim slapped her a few times, and then grabbed the hem of her sari and started to undress her, once again. Off came the sari in a trice. He then unbuttoned her blouse and this time simply ripped the blouse off her body, exposing her bra covered tits. Vidya gasped at the suddenness of his force.

"I also thought it would be a one-time thing where I would fuck you and get it out of the system. But it has only made me lust for you more!" Wasim told her as he fiddled with my wife's bra strap. He managed to unhook it and pulled it off roughly.

Vidya stood topless, humiliated, as he ogled at her naked tits. He groaned at their sight and grabbed them immediately. Just the fact that he fucked her moments ago didn't seem to register.

"My God your tits are so delicious. I could play with them all day, memsaab." He told my wife, squeezing her lemons.

Unable to resist, Vidya moaned softly as his rough hands felt up her boobs and pinched her nipples. She stood there, her petticoat hanging from her hips.

He sat on the bed and asked my wife to remove the dress completely.

"You don't want me to slap you yet again, memsaab."

For the second time that night I watched as Wasim proceeded to furiously fuck my wife once again. By the time he was done, Vidya was a blubbering mess.

I sat there and listened to my wife getting fucked by this lowly guard and couldn't quite decide how I felt about the whole thing -- angry, jealous, but also very turned on, very hot.

I could tell by the grunts and moans that Wasim was cumming again. He then rolled off Vidya and grabbed her by the hair.

"Lick me clean, woman. Suck all the cum off me."

"Yes, Wasim."

Shocked, I watched Vidya position herself over Wasim's still-hard cock and lower her mouth to it, licking and slurping the goo between her lips. She was slurping up Wasim's cum like it was too precious to waste!

Wasim held Vidya's hair in his fist, pulling her head up and down on his erection.

"Yeah, that's good, memsaab. Keep that up, just like that, you hot little whore. I'm loving it."

Vidya's head was bobbing as she sucked Wasim in and out of her mouth. She was moaning with pleasure (was it pretend pleasure, just to pacify Wasim, or was she really enjoying it?). Her ass was rotating in the air. Wasim took his other hand and inserted three fingers between her legs and into her exposed cunt. His fingers were glistening with lubrication when he pulled them out. He then roughly shoved one, and then two, and, finally, a third finger into my wife's anus. I could tell that he was going to be very rough with my wife.

"Oh, that Ramu was right. You are a born cock sucker, Vidya! Keep that up, now. Oh, yeah. Now, listen, you little slut, I'm getting ready to cum and I want you to swallow every drop of it. Do you understand?"

Vidya looked up at Wasim and quickly nodded. Unbelievable! I couldn't imagine how, but Wasim was hard and ready to cum again! Three times in a row!

Within seconds, Wasim began to hump his hips off the bed, pushing his meat even deeper into my wife's hungry mouth. I could see Vidya's throat working as she swallowed his cum. A glob escaped her lips and ran down her chin, dropping from there to her swaying breast. When Wasim was done cumming in her mouth, Vidya knelt, caught the errant drop on her finger and sucked her finger clean.

Wasim gave her bare ass a resounding slap, leaving a red mark.

"This time I am done, memsaab." Patting my placid wife's butt, Wasim stood up and started to dress. Vidya simply lay on the bed, trying to recover, even as Wasim finished dressing.

"Ramu will be here tomorrow morning, memsaab." Wasim told her as a naked Vidya groggily sat up in bed. "And I will be here tomorrow night. Good night, memsaab."

"Good night, Wasim."

For the next few days I watched Vidya service these two men day and night. In the mornings, right around 10 am or so, Vidya would be woken up by Ramu's doorbell. The milkman would have just finished his morning deliveries. I would watch as he relaxed at my place, pretending he owned it. Vidya would be the perfect hostess, giving him some breakfast and tea as he watched TV, kneeling by his feet and sometimes pressing them. After some time, when Ramu would feel the stirring in his loins, he would then drag Vidya to bed and proceed to fuck her long and hard. All I could do is just watch them from afar.

After wards I would see them in the bathroom, taking a shower together and often having another quick session in our tub. Right around 2 pm, right after he had lunch served by Vidya, he would make my wife the dessert. Their afternoon sex was almost always on the living room, either on the floor on my luscious carpet or on the couch. I would see Vidya on the sofa, cum running down her legs, as Ramu would stand up and start getting dressed. Often Vidya would remain passed out on the couch as Ramu would leave at 3 pm.

The front door is unlocked, I would scream at the monitor, as I would see Vidya simply passed out on the couch. But of course ours was a gated community and quite safe.

Right an hour after Ramu left, 4 pm, was when Wasim would start his shift. He worked from 4 pm to midnight. Vidya was still a new fuck for him, and he was fascinated with her body. He would show up at the house during his "breaks" and have his way with her. Almost every other hour, he would come and do to her as his heart pleased. Throughout his shift, for the next week, my wife was fucked hard, made to suck his dick, her boobs were pinched and squeezed, her nipples bitten and groped as Wasim took full enjoyment from her. Vidya was often spanked hard on her nice round big ass during every visit.

Wasim was rough with her. It was clear he still held a grudge about Vidya's complaining of him early on, and he wanted to make her pay. He slapped her on almost every visit, often for the flimsiest of reasons. Being in that helpless subservient position seemed to tickle that submissive instinct deep inside Vidya. Wasim would stand over her as she was naked on her knees, and spray his seed all over my wife's face. Then he would order her to keep it like that until it dried. It was only several minutes later that she was given "permission" to clean it up, before being fucked again.

I am ashamed to admit that as much as I hated everything he did to Vidya, a big part of me enjoyed it too. I stroked myself to a handful of orgasms throughout the day as I watched their antics. It was hard to keep my mind on my job when I went to work, knowing what videos were waiting for me!

It was once again Friday evening. Almost a week had elapsed of Wasim and Ramu taking turns with Vidya. I would be returning home in a couple of days. That evening, after I returned to the hotel, I took a shower and then had dinner. It was 9 pm by the time I was ready to see what Vidya was upto. I switched on my laptop. A small blinking icon near the top of my app told me there was a livestream right now. I clicked it on.

Suddenly I froze. I could hear multiple voices. Multiple! There must have been at least four to five men's voices. And Vidya! As the video cleared up and began to buffer, I tried to make out what was going on.

It was our living room. There were four, no, five guys sitting there. All of them laughing. I could see Ramu, and Wasim. Wasim now stood up. He seemed to be the one in charge, with Ramu the second-in-command.

Vidya. I could see her. She was standing, somewhat nervously, in the centre of the room. Wasim walked up to her.

"What a slut." Wasim smacked her bum hard, in front of everyone. "You have certainly made everyone's lund quite erect, memsaab!"

Everyone laughed as he said memsaab. At that moment, I was sure Vidya felt anything but a memsaab. Here she was, impeccably dressed in an expensive chiffon sari, yet I am sure she felt like a whore. Our guard was openly slapping her butt in front of his low class colleagues.

"Why don't you go and wear something Western and naughty, Vidya?" Ramu suggested. "The boys here are tired of seeing women in sari. We want to see something filmy. Don't you have some nightie you can wear? Something nice. Black. Sexy. Like those American movies."

Vidya gave Ramu a cold look as Wasim continued to knead her bum.

"I will see what I can do." She finally replied.

Wasim stopped kneading her bum, patted it, and then gave it a squeeze.

"Alright memsaab. Off you go. But don't take too long, OK?"

Vidya turned to climb back up the stairs. I could see several pairs of eyes watching my wife's back as she ascended the stairs.

"Where did you find such a maal, Ramu?" One of the men said. I recognized him as Feroz, one of the other guards. Feroz was Wasim's friend, the one to whom he had made a comment about Vidya. "She's quite hot."

"You haven't seen half yet," Ramu grinned. "Eh, Wasim?"

"She is something." Wasim slyly agreed.

"She doesn't realize what's she's in for." Another man said, and then everyone joined in the laughter. I recognized him as Jeet. Jeet ran a small dhaba down the street from the gates of the community. I didn't recognize the fifth guy yet.

Suddenly Feroz let out a whisle. Ramu actually stood up and went to the stairs. Vidya was coming down.

Vidya was wearing a satin nightie. It was black, went down to her knees, and was one of her favourites since it was so comfortable. I also loved it on her, since it was so flimsy and easy to maneuver when fucking her. It was sleeveless, and straps over her shoulders held the nightie in place. Vidya looked like a sensual movie actress gliding down the stairs where Ramu met her and took her hand in his.

All the men now stood in a type of circle as Ramu led Vidya into the centre of that gathering. The men's eyes were lit up, expectant, and Vidya shuddered at the hungry vibes being sent her way. I could sense the unbelievable lust in those men from all the way across here in my hotel in Mumbai!

Vidya was not even allowed to steady herself when they all reached out to grab whatever body part of her was nearest. Five pairs of hands reached out and touched her, sliding all over her body. Vidya stood still while ten hands explored every inch of her, squeezing her tits, tweaking the hard nipples as she moaned. All the men moved in like animals in heat.

Vidya threw her head back and closed her eyes as a couple of the hands moved down to her pussy. She was being pushed and pulled as her bums and breasts became the focus of the entire group. Feroz pulled one of her thighs, forcing her legs farther apart, and Vidya shuddered as he drove several fingers into her snatch through her nightie.

"Man, is this bitch ready to fuck!" he exclaimed, "She's soaking wet in here! Nice and tight, too! Isko chodne mei mazaa ayega! We'll have fun fucking this slut."

Ramu was squeezing her breast, Jeet was pinching her bum, while the fifth man, who I later found out was a local garage mechanic called Mithun, had his hands inserted into her anus.

"Damn!" Mithun yelled out in an incredulous voice, "Her ass is greased already! She's ready for more than just fucking. This is not a pantie she is wearing. It's a thong."

Then the apparent gang leader, Wasim, stood up and grabbed Vidya by her hair.

"C'mon memsaab. Time to get rid of that nightie."

"Look, Wasim." Clearly things were moving fast and Vidya wanted to slow it down. "Let's go to the bedroom, one by one, and I will gladly ..."

"Memsaab. Memsaab." Wasim shook his head sadly, and then raised his hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Two sharp slaps across both of her cheeks from Wasim made Vidya cry out in pain. The other men all watched in awe as this lowly guard slapped this respectable housewife in front of everyone. Vidya's eyes were downcast, and her face flush with embarrassment and shame at being humiliated like this. Wasim once again grabbed her by her chin.

"Randi. Slut." He said. "Abhi se mukh kholegi toh sirf lund choosne ya kiss karne (if you open your mouth now, it should be to suck a cock or kiss one). Got it?"

Vidya looked at his eyes, and then nodded fervently.

It was some sight to see my respectable wife being treated like some bazaari aurat, a woman of the street. Wasim's roughness seemed to have once again brought out the inner submissive in her.

"Good." Moving suddenly, he pulled up the bottom of my wife's knee length nightie and lifted it up and at the same time ripped one shoulder strap downwards. Meanwhile someone else had grabbed the other end of the nightie and I could hear a ripping sound.

R-r-r-r-RIP!

Vidya's flimsy nightie was torn into shreds and she was now there standing in only a white bra and a small panty. Jeet moved behind her and unclasped the bra. Within moments, my wife was now standing in front of these hungry, wild men, completely topless, her big boobs bouncing about and complete exposed. Only her thin, thong panty remained.

I could hear the sound of belts being unclasped and pants dropping to the floor. Vidya was pushed down to her knees, so she was now kneeling in the centre of that circle. Cocks popped up on all sides of my wife's face and then men struggled to get a grip on her hair or head to guide my wife's mouth towards their throbbing projectiles.

Ramu, who seemed to be more of a facilitator here than participant, moved back, and I saw him take out a cellphone. He was recording my wife's defilement on his phone! I wondered how many videos of my wife were now circling the dark corners of the internet.

By now Wasim had clutched the back of my wife's head and grabbed a fistful of her hair. Vidya was being dragged towards his massive penis. Two quick slaps and she opened her mouth and swallowed the tip of his thick veined boner. He shifted his grip from behind Vidya's head to the side and began face fucking her. After three or four thrusts Wasim shoved his shaft deep into my wife's throat and held her head in place. All of his massive cock was now inside my wife's mouth and further down her throat. His pubic hair seemed to tickle her nostrils while Vidya's chin bounced over his hairy balls.

"Hey, how about the rest of us!" Someone yelled. It was Mithun. Reluctantly Wasim withdrew himself out of my wife's mouth. Vidya got no respite, however, as she was immediately dragged backwards by the impatient Mithun who thrust his hard cock immediately into her mouth.

Soon the men set up a rhythm, as Vidya would be passed forward after four to five quick thrusts from one cock into her mouth, to another. As she went around the circle of men, my wife's hair was used as a handle to face fuck her.

It was wild, but also systematic. The orgy was just getting started. As Vidya faced one cock and was forced to suck it, two other cocks were thrust in each of her hands, while the man towards her rear end would begin fingering her pussy with abandon. As she sucked one cock, if the other men thought this one guy was getting too much time, they would slap their cocks on her cheeks from either side and make loud lewd comments about her.

Soon, the men didn't need to move Vidya around. Her raging pussy now seemed to have taken charge and she was moving on her own accord from one cock to the next!

Finally someone pulled her by the waist and tore her panty away from her body. My wife was now stark naked surrounded by four pulsating cocks (not including Ramu, who was still recording everything).

I had my own cock now out of my pants. I was stroking myself hard as I watched the action onscreen. Wasim was now holding Vidya up with his hands cupped under her full-sized tits, his thumbs and forefingers pinching and pulling at her rock hard nipples. Mithun and Feroz were sharing her pussy and clit, while Jeet was probing her ass. The sight really turned me on.

Suddenly, Wasim took charge again.

"Ok, Vidya memsaab!" He called out, sneering at the word 'memsaab'. "Please stand up. Everyone, back off."

I looked at the scene on my monitor. Vidya was standing stark naked, at the centre of the group. Her nipples were erect, sweat glistened on her body and her luscious hair was now matted on her face. And the men -- they were by now all mostly naked any ways. Pants were all off, and some had even taken their shirts off. All of their rods were now hard, pointed, and awaiting the body of my glorious wife.

Wasim came up to her, standing in front of her and threw his arms around her waist, cupping her butt cheeks.

"Remember, Vidya," He gloated, "You once made me apologize to you here in this very room?"

Vidya shuddered, but didn't say anything.

"You also called me a behenchod." Wasim grinned. "A sister fucker."

"Er ... yes." Vidya admitted. "I am sorry, Wasim. Please forgive me."

"Well." Wasim threw his head back and laughed. "Saali.... behenchod nahi....bhabhi chod bol..... tu hamari bhabhi hai aur hum tujhe chodne wale hai!"

His threat was ominous. He just told my wife -- I am not a sister fucker, but you are like our sister-in-law so call me a sister-in-law-fucker, as I am going to fuck you now.

Wasim sat on the sofa and nodded at one of the men. Immediately Mithun and Feroz grabbed Vidya by her arm pits and dragged her to Wasim. Not that my wife offered much resistance. She seemed to be resigned to her fate. In the hands of these strong men, Vidya seemed as light as a ragdoll.

Wasim lifted her in a single move and positioned her over his proud and erect cock. Then he let her go.

"Umph!" Vidya grunted, as she dropped, and Wasim's cock ploughed its way into her cunt.

All the men watched jealously as their leader began fucking my wife in earnest.

Even as his hands fondled her breasts, he was now driving his cock deep into Vidya's pussy. He was looking down as he fucked her, watching his prick alternately appear and disappear between her thighs.