My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be an honor, Sir." I completely lied about it. "For her ... for my wife ... to carry your child in her womb, Sir. She only gets her pleasure from you, Sir. I ... am just her husband. It is you ... who is the man in her life, Sir."

"It's time, Rajesh, that you started masturbating more." Mr. Sarun could not help himself. He was constantly smirking. "After your vacation next week, when I start my breeding plan for Vidya, you won't be allowed to have sex with her. For the next three months as she becomes pregnant. It is only me who will be having sex with her."

"Er ... yes, Sir. I realize that Sir."

"I mean, it won't be much different for you now. As you admitted, your wife already enjoys the sexual pleasure of sex ... REAL sex ... without any physical contact from you. She gets it from me. All that will matter is that YOU also don't get to enjoy her cunt. How do you feel about that?"

"I understand that, Sir." I replied. "I love and support my wife, Sir. As I said, for Vidya to become pregnant by your seed ... and carry your child ... will be my honor, Sir."

Mr. Sarun took another chug of his drink and then glanced at me. It was a glance that was a mixture of contempt, arrogance and pity.

"You enjoy seeing Vidya become sexually aroused, don't you, you cuckold? Even by another man?"

"Er ... Yes, Sir. I love her. She is so ... beautiful ... and sensual. It excites me to see her receive pleasure, and I love her, no matter what."

Mr. Sarun laughed. It was a laughter of an arrogant man, confident of his own abilities.

"Good. I know you have jacked off many times watching her have sex with me. Her legs in the air, moaning in lust, taking my name, while you cum uselessly on the floor. And she cums too, over and over, on my big cock. She is an incredible fuck, your wife. Of all the sluts I have been with, of all the wives I have fucked, she is unique."

"Yes, Sir. I ... um ... will take your word for it, Sir."

Mr. Sarun took another sip and grinned.

"In a way, you are the perfect couple. When I impregnate her, you will support her. It will make her happy, and during my breeding of her, her orgasms with me will be more intense. My built, my manliness, my physique, is much more than you can ever imagine it to be. Your wife is lucky you are a cuckold. She deserves to be bedded by a man like me."

"Yes, Sir."

"I am going to enjoy fucking the shit out of your wife later tonight."

"Er ... Yes, Sir. She is also ... um ... looking forward to it, Sir."

"Why, there she is!"

Both of us turned to see Vidya descend down the stairs. It was a scene repeated many times throughout last year. I humbly serving drinks to the big man who was going to fuck my wife. Vidya, coming down the stairs, looking like every Indian man's wet dream.

Right now, she was wearing her favourite blue sleeveless blouse, the one with noodle straps, which almost always struggled to contain her breasts. Mr. Sarun loved that blouse, as it had a plunging neckline, giving anyone an abundant view of her cleavage.

She had chosen a pink chiffon sari to complement the blouse. Her hair was flowing loose to her hips. The pallu of her sari was shifted over to one side, and Vidya had tucked her sari an inch below the navel. This gave a great view of her fleshy, milk white belly. On her neck was the mangalsutra. Vidya also had sindoor (vermillion that also only married Hindu ladies wore) on her forehead.

As she walked past me, I could see that the back of her sari clung to her buttocks, and the contour of her rump was apparent with every step she took. Her boobs and her ass cheeks jiggled delightfully as she sauntered across the room to where my tall and strapping boss had now stood up, waiting for her.

"Oooh, Sirjee!" Vidya squealed as my boss wrapped his arms around my wife in a bear hug. "So lovely to see you again, Sirjee!"

His hand was massaging her breast through her thin blouse, and his other hand was groping her butt while his mouth was firmly pressed on hers. Mr. Sarun finally stopped kissing my wife and turned to me.

"Rajesh." He ordered, while his hand remained clasped on my wife's buttocks. "Let's see your thong. I did order you to be wearing your wife's underwear, didn't I?"

A chilling silence seemed to descend on the room.

"Er ... Sir." I stammered. "Please excuse me. I was ... meaning to ... but ... err..."

Mr. Sarun's eyes narrowed.

"You mean to say, you didn't follow my orders? After I had explicitly asked you to?"

"Er ... I am so sorry, Sir."

My wife stood beside Mr. Sarun, looking at me with a mixture of concern, and disappointment. And somewhere there, a little big of anger.

After all, she had warned me. Several times. I chose to ignore it, and now here we were.

"Strip completely, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun ordered. "I don't want a single stich of clothing on your body. You don't deserve respect after disobedience to me."

"I am sorry, Sir." I tried to beg his forgiveness. I had been naked in front of him before, but this time I had the feeling it was leading to some punishment. "Please forgive me, Sir. It won't happen again."

"I see." Mr. Sarun replied. He was now standing right in front of me, towering over me.

I did not even see his hand move.

SLAP!

He had slapped me!

... "After all, I don't want him punishing you ... like ... you know ... slapping you, or worse ... you know. I have been caned by him ... as you know ... and spanked ... and slapped ... and it's ... not pleasant, jaanu." ...

This was the first time ever a man had slapped me. It was a hard and powerful blow. I was somewhat in a shock. As the shock cleared, I saw even Vidya had a stunned look on her face - if only for a moment. It was almost instantaneously replaced with a stoic "I-told-you-so" look.

"Strip, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun told me, again. My boss's voice was firm, unwavering. "You will not disobey me again."

Embarrassed, and utterly humiliated, with both my boss and my wife watching, I unceremoniously took out my T-shirt, and then my jeans. I put them on the sofa. Then, sighing, I stepped out of my boxers.

Mr. Sarun stepped forward until he was standing just in front of me. His hands moved fast again.

SLAP!

He had slapped me yet again!

"I didn't want discipline you in front of Vidya, Rajesh." He spoke. "Several times in the past I had wanted to punish you, but I didn't, since Vidya was here. Whatever morsel of dignity you had left in you, in front of your wife, I wanted you to have it. Even when I was fucking your wife, I didn't want to beat you in front of her."

SLAP!

"But I hate disobedience." Mr. Sarun hissed and raised his hand again.

SLAP!

"I'm afraid," Mr. Sarun continued, his eyes narrowing, "This hot good-looking slut wife of yours is going to have to see what a pathetic loser she's married to. Now ... get on your knees, cuckold."

"Please, Sir." I whimpered. "Please don't ... not in front of my wife, I am begging you."

SLAP!

"ON YOUR KNEES! I won't tell you again, Rajesh."

SLAP!

The slaps were utterly humiliating and left me stunned. I had no choice but to kneel, naked, on the floor, not just in front of my angry boss but also my sweet wife, who was sporting a little worried look. Just a little.

"Good", Mr. Sarun remarked. "Now get on all fours so I can kick your ass."

I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes.

SLAP!

He slapped me yet again. I had no choice but to comply. All the time, my wife did not say a thing.

"Vidya." My boss turned to my wife. "Did you remind this cuckold any time before my arrival that he was to wear panties, as per my instructions, and not men's' underwear?"

"Yes, Sirjee." Vidya did not even hesitate to answer, even as she knew her answer was going to lead to greater humiliation for me. "At least a couple of times the cuckold was reminded. He was even warned about being punished."

... At least a couple of times the cuckold was reminded ...

"I see." Mr. Sarun remarked, as he walked around me, so he was standing behind me. "So, he disregarded your warning."

"Yes, Sirjee. The cuckold completely chose to ignore the warnings."

"I see."

WHAM!

Suddenly I felt a sharp kick on my buttocks. It wasn't a hard kick or a brutal one, but fast, and it made me lurch forward and lose balance.

WHAM!

WHAM!

I was kicked a couple of times more. I remained like that, on all fours, on my haunches, naked.

"Stand up." Mr. Sarun ordered. "And ... You should thank me for the kicks."

"Thank you, Sir, for kicking me." I mumbled, as I got to my feet.

"Say it louder. Say 'thank you Sir for showing my wife what a pathetic loser I am'." Mr. Sarun instructed. "Say it, cuckold!"

"Thank you ... Sir ... for ... showing my ... wife ... what a pathetic loser I am." I mumbled loudly. "Thank you ... for kicking me ... Sir."

SLAP!

SLAP!

I was slapped again by Mr. Sarun, twice.

"You forgot to thank me for slapping you."

"Er ... yes, Sir." I stammered. "Thank you, for slapping me, Sir."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Mr. Sarun slapped me again, twice, before he turned to Vidya.

"Vidya, my darling, I was going to have a nice dinner and move to the bedroom with you afterwards, at a leisurely pace. I was going to give you pleasure before starting to ravage your body." He spoke. "But now, because of this fucking cuckold's stupidity, I am irritated. I am angry. I need your pussy to calm me, right now!"

It took Vidya only a moment.

"This way, Sirjee." She smiled and linked her arms with my boss. "I believe you know the way to our bedroom. After all, Sirjee, you are the only man, a REAL man, who has been there!"

* * *

Standing naked outside the master bedroom, which was shut with the thick door, I could only rub my aching bum and my smarting cheeks and listen through the door as to what was going inside with my wife. I could only hope Mr. Sarun wasn't too rough with her.

"What a great pair of titties you have, Vidya," My boss was saying. "Of all my sluts, you have the best boobs.

Of all my sluts. He had others spread throughout US and India. My wife was just a part of his intricate harem.

"Er ... thank you, Sirjee."

"Damn it, Vidya. What a fine lady you are! That's it, down on your knees. Lick it. Ahh, that's good. Now take it into your mouth -- mmm! -- fine, fine bitch. That's it, my slut. Suck my dick."

The sound was so clear I could hear muffled groans and slurps. Occasionally I heard sounds that were sharp like a pistol shot.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Mr. Sarun was slapping my wife. He often loved to slap her when she was giving him a blowjob. I could hear Vidya moaning again as she got into it. My heart was thumping like a hammer, beating hundred times faster than normal. Standing there with my ear to the wall I lost all track of time. I heard a loud groan, then Mr. Sarun's gruff voice again.

"All right, bitch, get on the bed and open your legs. That's it. What a fine sight. Love that tight pussy of yours. I am going to cum in you good. I am going to make you scream my name."

"I always take your name, Sirjee." I heard my wife say softly. "Even when my cuckold husband is fucking me."

I heard Mr. Sarun laugh.

"He won't be cuming in you much longer, baby." He drawled. "Just next week, you take him on a holiday in Sri Lanka and let him fuck you all he wants for two weeks. After that, for the next three months, you are mine."

"Yes, Sirjee. I am looking forward to that, Sirjee. Very much."

"Now lift that pussy. Show it to me. That's it. Easy does it."

I knew Mr. Sarun was now enjoying himself. After all, Vidya's pussy felt so good even on my tiny cock, I can't even imagine how it must feel for a real man. I heard my wife cry out sharply. Then I heard a series of sounds - the bed creaking, my wife squeaking and groaning, and Mr. Sarun grunting and exclaiming. Occasionally I heard sharp smacking sounds. I knew this time he wasn't slapping her; he was spanking my wife on her buttocks.

It went on for a long time, then I heard him issue commands to my wife.

"Turn around now, slut. Get on all fours like your husband did some time ago. Show me that ass! That's it. Good girl."

There followed more rhythmic sounds accompanied by slaps and occasional cries from my wife. I knew my own penis was now rock hard, wondering at the exact scene of what was going on inside.

Finally ... there was a loud cry from Vidya, faster thrusting and then a loud groan from my boss. Then all fell silent. I was in a daze of disbelief. I suddenly became aware of my own surroundings and feelings. I noticed to my shame that my penis was now fully erect. In fact, it was hard as stone. The most humiliating part wasn't that I had been punished in front of my wife, or that my wife was being roughly taken in her pussy behind that closed door. It was how hard it made my cock.

"Sirjee!" I heard Viyda whimper. "I can't wait ... again ... for you to fuck me."

I suddenly felt my penis throb, and then felt the cum spout forth into my thighs. Listening to my wife urging my boss to fuck her cunt again after he just banged her was too much for my dick to handle.

Burning with confusion and embarrassment, I cleaned myself up as best I could, then rushed to the living room.

* * *

Dinner was a sober, quiet affair. It was clear that Mr. Sarun was still upset with me, despite that fact that I had gone upstairs and put on one of the thongs Vidya had given me from her collection. Right now Mr. Sarun and Vidya were seated at the dining table, fully dressed, eating, while I stood at one said, waiting, dressed in only the thong.

"You knew the new rules I had laid out for you, cuckold." Mr. Sarun told me once he had finished his plate. "You are not to call your wife by name. No 'Vidya', you will only refer to her as 'ma'am'. You are not to see her in a state of undress unless I allow it, or she commands you. You are to wear ladies' underwear, not men. Keep your legs and balls shaved. Amongst other things. I had told you all this before, you idiot. You piece of shit!"

"Er ... yes, Sir." I replied gloomily.

"I will now add one thing, you loser. In our presence," Mr. Sarun continued, "You will remain naked. Fully, completely, without a stich of clothing. Not even that thong you are wearing, you pathetic fuck face."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Later this week, I am calling my friends over here. The ones from the Board. We will have a party night. It will be our Annual Poker Night. And your wife ... will be the entertainment."

"Er ... I ... um... yes, Sir."

This was the infamous Annual Poker party that Ashish had warned me about.

"Every year, as I said, we have an Annual Poker Party. The people from the WhatsApp group." Ashish had said. "The party is usually at the house of a couple... one of these... company whores. At the poker party, we all let loose. We play, we gamble, and we bang the wife - the mistress of the house. All night long. This year Sarun has decided the party will be at your place. Sarun told me the party will happen just before he transfers the shares to Vidya. So... in a way... it will be a farewell gangbang of Vidya for the Board... before Vidya becomes one of them."

Mr. Sarun stood up.

"Come, follow me." He ordered ... both to me and my wife. Then he turned specially to me.

SLAP!

Once again, I hadn't seen his hand move - he was so fast. I was being slapped again by him.

SLAP!

"Get my phone, cuckold." He commanded. "I am going to fuck your wife thoroughly now, and you will record it."

"Yes, Sir."

SLAP!

"What will you do, cuck?" Mr. Sarun asked me tauntingly.

"I will ... er ... record you fucking my wife thoroughly, Sir."

"Good!"

SLAP!

"Get my phone. Be fast." Mr. Sarun ordered, and then grinned. "You are an expert in cuming fast, aren't you?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Just to drive home the point about how dominant a man he was, Mr. Sarun slapped me a few times, while my wife stood there, watching.

And then, about ten minutes later, I found myself in my own master bedroom, while my wife and my boss got busy. Again.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Uh..... Hmmmmm.. UHMG! UHMG! UHMG!"

I was watching my wife, now stripped of her clothing, completely naked as the day she was born, pant and moan continuously. She was on her belly, on the bed, laying spreadeagled. Mr. Sarun, equally naked, was on top of her, ploughing in and out of her.

"Oh God!" My wife yelled. "OH GOD!"

"Ah, you like that, don't you, slut!" Mr. Sarun grinned. "You always love this."

"Oh yes, Sirjee!" My wife murmured. "Unless now you want me in another position. Maybe you want to flip me around."

"May be." Mr. Sarun replied.

They paused their fucking for a bit. I could see Mr. Sarun withdraw out of my wife, his hard cock making a plunk sound as it emerged. Vidya bent her back and hauled herself up. There was a pillow under her belly, that she took out and placed to one side. I was recording all of this on his phone.

"Oh, you had gone in so deep." My wife laughed, as she turned around to lie down on her back. "That felt so ... filling, Sirjee."

"Babe, you needed a real cock." Mr. Sarun grinned, as he positioned himself again. "A real man's cock."

"Oh, this is so beautiful. I am so lucky." My wife replied, before she turned to me. "Rajesh, look at his cock dear. It is sooo much bigger and thicker than yours. I simply cannot resist having his baby, my love. My cuckold! Every time Sirjee is done fucking me, I think ... I must experience it at least once again!"

"Er ... yes, ma'am."

"You know who else is lucky?" Vidya continued. "YOU. You are lucky, Rajesh. That a man this good is fucking your wife, and you are seeing it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Thank him, cuckold." My wife commanded. "Thank Sirjee for fucking your wife. For doing the job you can't do."

"Yes, ma'am. Er ... thank you, Sir, for fucking my wife. For giving her the pleasure that I can't."

Mr. Sarun laughed again.

"Let me explore deep inside this slut wife of yours, cuckold." He grunted, as he thrust again into my wife, who started to scream in ecstasy again. "Hey loser. Watch me stretch out your wife."

"Er ... yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir, for letting me watch."

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! Oh, Sirjee!" My wife, oblivious to my humiliation, continued to moan. "UNGH! UNGH!"

Mr. Sarun took his cock in and out, letting my wife's pussy once again adjust to his massive girth and size. Finally, his entire cock was buried in the hot snatch of Vidya.

"Oh God!" Vidya began to moan again. "This feels so good!"

Mr. Sarun leaned in and they kissed long and hard, even as he continued to pump into her.

"Oh Vidya, you're so tight! It's like you're a virgin! Again!"

"Oh, Sirjee! I've never had anyone as big as you! UMGH! UMGH! UMGH! It feels that good. Oh God your cock feels so good! Now fuck me hard, Sirjee! Give it to me!"

They continued to kiss passionately as they fucked. Mr. Sarun had now began ramming hard into my wife, slapping her ass and pinching her boobs as he fucked her like an animal. Vidya was screaming in pleasure, thrusting back her hips for his thrusts and moaning for more.

"Oh, Sirjee! Don't stop!" My wife begged. "Harder! Harder!"

My boss kept on and on, fucking my wife relentlessly. After about 10 minutes of fucking, Vidya came violently. But Mr. Sarun did not stop, still plunging his cock in and out of her convulsing body. In this way, Vidya had three orgasms, one after the other, with Mr. Sarun still going strong and fucking her throughout. Then he slowly withdrew from her and sat up in bed.