My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the tip of his big round cock wedged its way between her pussy lips. Then came a powerful hunch of his hips, and four, maybe five, more inches of man meat forced their way inside my wife's trembling cunt. A second such thrust and he was all the way in.

As Rukmani cheered them on, my wife lay under her master and at his mercy, split open and pegged to the bed by a huge phallus that stretched her female channel to its limit. As Mr. Sarun rode her, his chest pressed against her back, weighing her down, holding her prisoner. His lips nibbled at the nape of her neck. His tongue explored her ears, inside and out. His arms and hands, jammed between her torso and the bed, fondled her tits and pinched her nipples. Helpless, defenseless, my wife was now shuddering as each orgasm after orgasm ravaged her body.

All my wife could do was bite down on the sheet to muffle her screams as Mr. Sarun continued to fuck her, and each stroke of his cock bringing her orgasms that exploded in her belly like artillery fire.

"OK, slut, I am coming." Mr. Sarun announced.

And then like the lightening flash of a summer storm, it was all over. My wife's vagina overflowed with sticky cum. Mr. Sarun remained on top of her, kissing her neck and back, while under her his big hands continued to play with her tits and nipples. For a very long time they remained like that, almost lovers rather than master and slave, hooked together by a softening cock soaking in female pussy juice and male semen.

Usually, I would have spent half the night outside the master bedroom door, trying to listen in to the sounds and imagine what was happening inside, but tonight I was tired, and I knew I needed strength for Friday. Besides, Narges was sleeping in the guest bedroom, and I was relegated to the servant's quarter. I didn't want to risk getting seen by Narges, so I had slept.

The next morning, I knocked and entered the master bedroom with the breakfast tray. As I put it on the side table, I saw Mr. Sarun emerge from the shower and into the bedroom, where Rukmani and Vidya scrubbed his back, washed his cock, balls and ass, before drying him and helping him dress in the pants and shirt that Narges had brought for him.

I was dismissed from the room. Knowing I had a long day ahead, I got dressed and headed to work.

It was Friday, the day of the Annual Poker Night.

* * *

Around 2 pm, I got a call from Vidya while I was at work.

"Hi darling." She said, her voice betraying no mention of the fact of what was going on in our lives.

"Hi, ma'am." I answered perfunctorily. "How's everything?"

Even though I was not at home, I called her ma'am just out of force of habit.

"Oh, same old same old." Vidya giggled, and then sighed. "I got a good old fashioned ass caning from Narges this morning. Again. You won't believe how red my ass is right now. Something I did to upset her and Sirjee."

"Oh."

"Anyways, darling, I called to let you know all our guests are confirmed for this evening."

"Er ... yes, I know." I gulped. "I wanted to tell you all arrangements are done, ma'am."

All arrangements - meant not only the food and drinks, but the cameras that Ashish wanted set up and tested to record all the debauchery.

"These are important people." Vidya informed me. "So ... Mr. Sarun wants you to come home later ... around 8 or 9 pm. The guests will be here around 7 pm, so this will give them time to become familiar and comfortable before you come."

I loved Vidya's euphemisms.

... this will give them time to become familiar and comfortable before you come ...

"Familiar and comfortable" meant fucking my wife at least a couple of times. And they didn't know that everything would be recorded.

Great! My life just got even more complicated.

* * *

I arrived home around 8 pm. As I turned the key on my apartment door, I heard an animated conversation taking place in the dining room. Voices! That too of many men! My stomach turned. Even though I had been preparing myself for this eventuality, I was still a bit apprehensive.

In a way, I was completing full circle. I first became a cuckold when Vidya had slept with my boss Gaurav. We had set him up and got him fired, and then I had got a promotion. Now, Vidya was going to sleep with the Board, and once again we were setting them all up for another betrayal. I really hoped we had all our arrangements in place.

And of course, I had to trust Vidya. I had to trust Ashish. I had to trust ... myself.

Taking a deep breath, I entered my own house, and took a quick check as to who had already come by then.

The first was Kumar. He was the husband of Mr. Sarun's cousin sister, and another member of the board. In fact. It was Kumar who had first taken me aside, after we had leaked Gaurav's video, and told me it was Vidya in the video. Of course, he had thought I didn't know, and he was sympathetic. I had of course pretended and told him we were having some troubles and had gone for counselling. Now here he was, with full knowledge of Vidya's slutgiri, so as to speak. Kumar's wife was one of the real shareholders of the company, but she had no interest in business, so Kumar was the one who attended all the Board meetings.

The second was Hiren, another distant relative of Mr. Sarun, and another member of the board. Hiren wasn't a pleasant man, and I had dealt with him a couple of times only, and both times had not been good encounters. I usually avoided him during company outings. He had a reputation as a philander, despite being married, and also of being a rough and brute of a man. Many had wondered why his wife had not left him after all those years of marriage. As per Ashish, he loved to fuck women in the ass, especially my wife.

The third was Kabir. He was a fat, big fellow, loud mouthed and obnoxious. He usually handled our Arab clients. Dark skinned, with pearly white teeth, he had a reputation as a poker player and someone that loved to drink. Kabir's wife's father and Mr. Sarun's father were friends, and he invested in Mr. Sarun's company. When he died, he left everything to his daughter who married Kabir. So, the shares really belong to Kabir's wife, but she is more interested in kitty parties and TV serials, leaving Kabir to take care of the Board duties.

And then there were a few others. I counted three. I didn't know them personally, but I knew they were Mr. Sarun's well-connected friends, and they must have been on the Board. Probably they were the representatives of the banks. All part of the Whatsapp group. Only Ashish was missing, with the excuse that he suddenly had fallen sick.

* * *

The whole dinner was seemed to be unreal to me. We were all talking about our office work, and various projects, and discussing negotiation strategies with our multinational clients, while at the same time the men would openly grope or pinch my wife' buttocks whenever she came to serve them food or drinks or refill the plates. They would just carry on the conversation as if nothing was happening, while their hands were patting or squeezing on my wife's big bottom. Vidya would remain still, a smile or a giggle on her face as the men had their way with her, and then they would pat her on the rump to let her know they were done. She would then move on to the next guest who beckoned at her.

At the same time our guests would look at me with a smirk and a derisive look on their face, while my eyes would be downcast, ashamed, unable to meet their gaze even if I had to make small talk with them while they were enjoying my dear wife's charms.

After dinner was over, mercifully, Mr. Sarun asked me to help my wife and Narges clear the table as they went to the living room.

"Oh my buttocks!" Vidya exclaimed, as soon as we were in the kitchen. "My poor bum!"

"Why, what happened?" I foolishly asked.

Before Vidya could reply, Narges answered on her behalf.

"She was spanked this morning by Sarun, and then me." Narges said. "And now she is being groped and pinched by your guests. What do you think, cuckold?!"

I couldn't say anything else. Ashamed, I helped the ladies clear the table and load the dishwasher, and then carried the drinks to the living room for the men.

* * *

Soon the party was in full swing. After dinner, most of the men were playing poker. One or two, who had no interest in cards, was spending time talking with Vidya and Rukmani. And when I say talking, they were on the couch, making out. I was busy, serving drinks and small snacks. I saw one of them take my wife to one of the rooms. I pretended to ignore it, and the noises soon emerging from that room, and went back to the cards table.

About an hour into the game, suddenly Mr. Sarun stood up. All of a sudden, all activities stopped. Everyone looked at him expectantly.

"Where is Vidya?" He turned to me and asked.

"Er ... I think she is in the kitchen, Sir." I mumbled. Vidya had just returned into the main room and had gone to the kitchen, probably to adjust her clothing and makeup after the latest round with whoever had fucked her.

"Call her." Mr. Sarun ordered.

A brief moment later Vidya entered the living room. When she saw all of us staring at her, in a circle, a sudden look of fear came over my beautiful wife's lovely face. Mr. Sarun had her stand before all the guests and then he told her to strip.

"I want you out of that dress, Vidya." Mr. Sarun ordered. "Strip ... NOW."

Vidya was almost in tears as she looked first to me, then to my boss, hoping for some kind of help from the plight she now found herself faced with.

"Mr. Sarun ... Sirjee ... please ..." She begged. "Please, not in front of everyone else. Please."

My boss calmly raised a hand.

SLAP!

"I don't like being disobeyed, Vidya." He stated with great composure.

"Sirjee, please." Vidya begged. "You know I am ready to do ..."

SLAP!

SLAP!

As my boss clouted my wife, I saw a few of the attendees cast a glance at me, to see how I would react, or whether I would defend my Vidya. I remained rooted to the spot, my eyes cast downwards in shame, unable to take any action. I heard a few scoffs and some sneers.

"Vidya, Vidya, Vidya." My boss sighed. "Do you want even more punishment, after what you went through this morning. Everyone here knows about you and me, and everyone here not only wants to see you fucked right now, but will also get to fuck you later in the evening. Some have already done so. So, I suggest you get busy, you bitch, or else do you want everyone here to pounce on you right now?"

"No ... no," My wife answered, her head lowered, now seemingly resigned to her fate. "I will do it myself, Sirjee."

We all watched as my luscious wife began to remove her clothing, slowly and with shame. First off came the sari, followed by the blouse, and then the petticoat. Then off came the bra, and the final piece to come off was her panties. Some who had not been with her yet gasped slightly to see the red streaks on her buttocks and thighs. It was obvious she had been caned and spanked recently. If there was any doubt as to my inability to protect my wife from Mr. Sarun, they must have been gone by now.

My cock was as hard as it ever been when Vidya's inviting cunt hairs came into view. It was a sight for sore eyes to see Vidya standing there, humiliated, teary eyed, stark naked. All eyes were on her large, perfect tits, and the pink pert nipples looked already hard to me.

Maybe she really DID like being used like this, I realized, as Mr. Sarun rose from the sofa and went to where Vidya stood like a waiting doll before him. She tried to cover herself as best she could, but she only had two arms and so much of her was exposed. I could hear all the people talking about her, standing there naked and my embarrassment was even more intense as I heard some discuss openly what a cuckold I was.

"Vidya ... if I wanted you to cover up, I would have let you keep your clothes on." Mr. Sarun remarked drily. "Now show everybody what you got, you bitch. Put your hands at your sides and give everybody a good look."

Everyone in the room was now laughing. It was clear that within this elite circle, this type of humiliation was common. I wondered how many other couple, and other men's wives, had to go through similar humiliation with Mr. Sarun and his friends. Everyone in the gathering of people who watched her humiliation was excited by what was happening to my wife. I could see several of our guests sport an erection.

My boss then walked up to my wife.

He swept her into his massive arms, and she just stood there helplessly as he fondled her ass, then her lush breasts. We all watched. We could all do nothing but watch. We all could hear her begin to moan, sigh and gasp aloud as Mr. Sarun touched her almost everywhere. He kissed my wife long and deep, and that had her panting loudly. She was gasping for air by the time Mr. Sarun was done kissing her. Then he ordered her to her knees.

SLAP!

SLAP!

He slapped her a few times, hard. Red streaks appeared on her rosy cheeks. Once again a few looks glanced my way, and I heard some derisive laughter and chuckle sounds.

"Undo my belt and get my cock out, bitch," Mr. Sarun demanded, and she meekly obeyed.

Mr. Sarun let his pants fall about his ankles and Vidya tugged down his boxer shorts until they too were around his ankles. My. Sarun's huge monster cock came into view. Even though I had seen this scene before, I still watched in awe as Vidya closed her eyes and that massive black prick began to slide its way inside the confines of her sexy mouth.

My wife was greedily consuming almost the entire length of his oversized dark dick and the fingers of both her hands were playing fondly with his extremely large balls. Mr. Sarun had one hand of his holding her head in place, though I doubted she would try to get away from that humongous shaft, and his other hand rested on his hip as he looked down and watched her suck him off. After just a few minutes of this, Mr. Sarun pulled backwards and withdrew his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him, as if waiting for his next command, and it soon came. He ordered her to get on the sofa, face him and spread her legs, and she did so swiftly and shamelessly. We all watched eagerly as Mr. Sarun mounted her and rammed his giant fuck pole up her wet cunt. Everyone at this party knew I had done something to make my boss mad. So, he was now going to fuck my wife in front of everyone just to show everyone who was the boss.

Mr. Sarun's cock slid into my wife's pussy a little easier than I thought it would, mostly because Vidya was obviously very moist by now after the cock-sucking she'd done. Mr. Sarun was thrusting in and out of her like a wild man, and Vidya was moaning in obvious delight as his rod penetrated her like a well lubed piston. Her pretty clad legs were wrapped tightly around Mr. Sarun's backside, and her arms were flaying wildly as he fucked her relentlessly and with skill that only he had.

"Oh ... OOOOOOOH ... ooooh... Sirjee ..." My wife was moaning. Mr. Sarun began to thrust in earnest, and my wife started to slowly move her hips in unison to his thrusts. Mr. Sarun raised his hand again and slapped her, again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

To which Vidya just moaned still more, and still louder, as Mr. Sarun continued fucking her beautiful cunt with even more gusto.

I figured Vidya had climaxed more than three times while Mr. Sarun was fucking her. Each time that she screamed out in a voice that was unlike her own, I knew she was experiencing still another orgasm. Again, I counted more than three.

When Mr. Sarun finally emptied his load of fuck juice deep in Vidya's womb, he groaned like a wounded bear. Then he collapsed on top of her. Her own body was still shaking, almost violently, as she lay beneath him, attempting to catch her breath after the torrid fucking she had received. I just stood by, next to where they lay, and stared at them. I didn't know what else to do. Neither did anyone else. We all just stood there, watching the intense scene in front of us.

Mr. Sarun began to rise a few moments later, and I could hear a distinct popping, squishing sound as his fat cock left the confines of Vidya's well-fucked cunt hole. As Mr. Sarun brought himself to his feet, I couldn't help but fix my eyes on Vidya's cum soaked pussy region. Cum was everywhere in that area, and also on the expensive sofa. Mr. Sarun sat on the edge of the sofa, leaving his slavegirl - my wife - to rest on her back on the sofa. He looked up at me.

"Well, Rajesh, my boy," He smirked, "did you enjoy the show?"

Everyone laughed out loud. It was one of the most humiliating sounds I had ever heard.

* * *

I was sent for more drinks. By the time I returned, Kumar had Vidya on her feet. He grabbed his drink from me, as well as the glass of wine Vidya was drinking. He then followed my naked wife's jiggling butt cheeks as she crossed the living room and headed to the stairs.

When they came back down, some twenty minutes later, Hiren stood up. I saw him go towards Vidya.

"Come," he told her, wrapping an arm around her waist. They walked towards the servants' bedroom. The room where I was staying nowadays.

"Where are they going?" I turned to Mr. Sarun and asked. "That's ... that's where I am staying."

"Oh." Mr. Sarun poured a drink and chuckled. "I thought they would be more comfortable having sex in a bed rather than a sofa. And he didn't want to do it on the bed in the master bedroom, and Narges sleeps in the guest bedroom, so your room it was."

Kumar, Kabir, Mr. Sarun and I sat in the living room, drinking. Few others were playing poker. I had watched as my wife was led by Hiren to my room, and then the door shut. That room was merely a few steps away from the living room. As we sat, drinking, and Mr. Sarun and Kumar talking about some business strategy, I heard the bed frame starting to squeak.

"He's a monster in bed." Mr. Sarun remarked. "We have shared many a married woman between us. These wives - they always love to please. When we are done with them, they are a mess. They never go back to their husbands. Come Rajesh, join the game. Let's play some poker."

Kumar found another deck of cards, shuffled and dealt them out. There were now two games of poker going on. My hands held my cards, I was playing, but my mind was elsewhere. I was listening to the sounds coming from the room.

Vidya's moans were loud and audible now. I wondered what exactly was happening inside. In the meantime I had actually won a couple of hands, but I was not even concentrating on that. Suddenly Vidya's moans stopped. What was happening?

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

The noises coming were now unmistakable. Hiren was spanking my wife. I could hear some soft noises, no doubt Vidya whimpering in pain as her poor buttocks was being beaten, again, and again.

"Your turn." Kumar suddenly remarked. I realized it was my turn to play. I looked at my cards and folded. There was no way I could win this hand.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Suddenly there was silence again. I badly wanted to get up and see what was happening, but I couldn't.

A warm humiliation came over me as I heard the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs. Hiren was fucking her now. My wife Vidya was being penetrated by this man.

"AAAAHHHH!" Came the loud screams of my wife Vidya as the bed frame began to hit the wall. "OOOOOOH!"

We had all stopped playing our game now as all of us listened to the shameful noises being uttered by my wife.

"AAAAH! Harder! OOOOOH YES! YES!"