My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon my wife was now lying bent over a chair, her ass up in the air.

"Who wants to go first?"

SPANK!

SPANK!

After almost twenty minutes of being spanked by everyone in the room, my wife stood up, wobbly on her feet. With her ass now crimson red, my naked wife sat down on Mr. Sarun's lap. As he played with her chest, they kissed again.

"You are surrounded by men with clothes." Mr. Sarun told her. "That has to change, right? You know what we are all going to do now, right?"

"Oh yes, Sirjee. I am ready whenever you all are!"

"Let's do it gentlemen."

I watched as my wife dropped to her knees, and men surrounded her from all sides.

She was reaching out, unzipping the man in front of her, and taking out his cock, before going on to the next. Every man was laughing as my wife undressed their manhood, and they had drinks in their hand. Soon my wife was surrounded my stiff penises from all sides.

"She wants everyone's cock!"

"Oh, I do want everyone!"

Soon she was sucking one cock, while playing with another with a free hand, as yet a third cock was rubbed against her neck. I watched as Vidya expertly moved from man to man, or rather from cock to cock. She would suck one cock for some time, while her hand would play with the cock of the man next to the one whose cock she was sucking. Then she would let go with her hands and her lips, and move to the next man, and take his cock in her mouth, as her hands would now move to the third man. And so on in a circle.

I watched as the scene became rowdier and rowdier. The cocks were becoming harder, and some of the men were becoming more involved. Vidya was slapped a few times, which she took in her stride. Someone was always playing with her hair, and she was now making lots of moaning noises.

Oh, my goodness!

I just realized what this was. What was happening.

It was a Bukkake.

I had seen it before in pornographic videos, mostly involving Asian actresses. A bukkake is a sexual activity where a group of people masturbate over and ejaculate on another person. The aim of bukkake is to cover the person's body with as much seminal fluid as possible, although it may also refer to ejaculating on a person's face or in their open mouth.

And right now, my wife was on her knees, staring at almost a dozen penises, erect and rock hard, ready to erupt.

Soon one of them started to cum on her face, covering her eyes, lips, and cheeks with white sticky fluid. He was soon followed by the next. Before long, all of them had cum on my wife's face and body and hair. As Vidya, now covered in oodles of cum, looked on helplessly at them, they started to laugh.

"We love how slutty and horny you can get, Mrs. Mathur! Doesn't your husband take care of you properly?" It was Hiren, who was taunting my wife.

Vidya mumbled something, while wiping the cum off her eyes, and Hiren laughed again.

"Oh no! he was actually a virgin when we met! And that's why his wife is now our sperm bank."

Everyone laughed again.

"You are acting so demure now." One of the other guys said. "Have you ever had this many horny men around you at the same time, Mrs. Mathur?"

"Oh no." Vidya answered. "Not since ... our last time!"

Again, everyone laughed.

"I love our Board meetings now that Vidya will be there to ... um ... take notes!" Kabir grinned. "Alright, Vidya, go to the washroom for cleanup. We will join you soon. After all, there is only one correct way to clean up a bukkake, isn't there?"

"Yes, Kabir Sir." My wife replied. "Thank you for cumming on me, everyone."

I wonder what the "correct" way was to clean up after a bukkake. I would soon find out.

Vidya stood up and walked towards the washroom. To my surprise, four or five of the men quickly followed her, including Mr. Sarun. I quickly found out how they planned to "clean" her.

Vidya was in the tub, and Mr. Sarun stood next to her and pointed his penis at her. Soon his hot piss erupted from his dick and onto my wife's face. Vidya remained seated in the rub, on her knees, as my boss urinated on her, drenching her with his piss.

He was followed by Kabir. And then Hiren. And soon every man who had ejaculated on her had now finished urinating on her.

"I think," It was Hiren again, "Mrs. Munni Kakkar from Accounting in our Amritsar office will have to do something really special next year to make us forget tonight."

Again all the men laughed.

"It's a good thing her cuckold husband gets turned on by his wife acting like a slut." One of the bankers remarked. "Because she would be like this even if he wasn't into this. What is he going to do, ask her politely to stop?"

Once more everyone was laughing, at my expense.

I forwarded that clip. After scrolling through a few videos, I paused at one and hit play.

It was our living room, and Vidya was bent over on the windowsill, and Kabir was banging into her, from behind.

"Oh yes. OH YES. Oh Kabir Sir!"

Kabir had his hands around her hips, as he repeatedly fucked her, and my wife was making unintelligible moaning noises.

"Ungh!! Ungh!! Ungh!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh!! Yes! Oooooh!! Yes!"

Soon they moved to the sofa, where he laid down on his back and she straddled him. I could see pussy stretch as she took him on.

"Oh yes oh yes." Vidya was moaning. "Oh how I love your dick, Kabir Sir!"

"I love your boobs, Vidya."

"Ungh ungh ungh!"

"What a cuckold your husband is. You are so horny, Vidya."

"I am a slut, Kabir Sir! I am a whore. And I love men with giant dicks. Like you."

They were now kissing as they hugged, pushing their bodies in closer.

"I love your buttocks, Vidya. Has anyone told you that?" Kabir asked.

"Just all the men who fuck me, Kabir Sir." Vidya replied. "I wish my husband could see us now. Such a big, lovely cock. How it will please me! Please cum in me, Sir. I need you."

"Beg for it, slut."

"Fuck me please Kabir Sir. Fuck me."

His hands were constantly mauling her big tits. She now started to ride him hard.

"Oh, my goodness you are so good Vidya. You are squeezing my cock."

"Oh, Kabir Sir. Cum in me. You are filling me in so much. You are so hard!"

I finally shut the laptop and looked at Vidya.

"I think we have videos on everyone, my love." I said, while inwardly marveling at the euphemism. The 'videos' were of each of these men fucking my wife and doing so many other things to her. Many times.

Vidya suddenly wrapped her arms around me, and then pressed her lips against mine.

We kissed for a long time.

"I want to tell you one thing, my love." Vidya said, looking deep into my eyes, once we stopped kissing. "It is important you know that."

"Yes, my love?"

"Know this. My husband isn't a cuck or sissy. He is my true love whose greatest desire is to give me the freedom to experience all the passion, pleasures and fantasies his wife can." Vidya declared. "I am his fantasy, and I will do anything he desires to fulfill them because I am his and he is mine and nothing can change that."

"Oh?"

We kissed again.

"I love you like this. Staying away from me, full of lust for me." Vidya told me. "I love the fact that you want to share me. That you want me sexually fulfilled and satisfied. It's hot that you wanted your boss and colleagues to do it. Even better that they all have massive cocks, far bigger than you."

"Well, my darling." I mumbled, as Vidya kissed me again. "The bigger the better. I want to hear you screaming moan as you cum on those big fat cocks."

Vidya looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for sharing me with so many other men, babe." She said. "I love you."

We had sex. I am not going to bore you with the details because you have already read about Vidya's sex with all these men, far better in bed than me. Suffice it to say, by the time I came, I was a blubbering mess. Vidya smiled as I thanked her for letting me cum in her.

"So, babe, what happens now?" I asked her, as I finally caught my breath. "And why did you want us to have a holiday in Sri Lanka? That also for two weeks?"

"Tell me something," Vidya questioned me back. "These videos. Do you think Ashish's plan will work?"

"Er ..." I didn't know what to say.

"The week after we return from our Sri Lankan holiday," Vidya continued, "We have to go to Mumbai to the lawyer's office where Mr. Sarun will officially give me those shares and appoint me on the Board."

"Yes, and two months after that," I said, "Is the board meeting where Ashish will try and depose of Mr. Sarun."

"Yes, he is hopeful these videos will successfully blackmail Kabir, Hiren and others." Vidya was thoughtful. "But I think it is important to have some backup. After all, anyone can make realistic videos with deep fake and AI nowadays. Even though I purposely goaded everyone during sex to say their wives' name and how much they love cheating on their wives ... these men can call claim the videos are fake."

"Um ... so ... how are we going to do this?"

Vidya smiled again.

"I have a backup. Do you remember the gangster Anwar bhai, and his hold on some of the men?"

"Yes. I remember Anwar bhai very well. But ... how ... he is loyal to Mr. Sarun. He will never force anyone to vote against him!"

Vidya laughed.

"There are some people who can force Anwar bhai to do what they want." Vidya chuckled. "For example, I happen to know people, who know Anwar bhai's boss."

"Er ... who?"

"I found out Anwar bhai's boss is the dreaded gangster Sachin bhai."

"Um ... my love ... how are you going to get in touch with Sachin bhai and convince him to order Anwar bhai to do what we want? Not to mention, Sachin bhai is a dreaded and dangerous gangster."

Vidya grinned again.

"You need to trust me, hubby."

"I do trust you, my love. I am ... just ... worried."

"Don't worry." Vidya said. "Remember Jawed and Asghar, the pool construction foremen? Do you know they wanted to take me ... as a gift ... to Sachin bhai? Sachin would fuck me, and in return Jawed and Asghar would get some construction contracts. I just have to ... rework ... the terms of that agreement."

"So Sachin bhai ... will ... um ... fuck you ... but ... instead ..."

"Instead, he will tell Anwar to force some of these men to vote against Mr. Sarun." Vidya declared.

"Was it wise to go to a gangster and get ... um ... fucked, my love?" I asked. "After all, they are not exactly honourable men."

Vidya grinned.

"I already have been with Anwar bhai and his men. Don't worry, babe. It will be fine."

I decided to change track.

"Oh. And um ... Sri Lanka? Why are we going there for two weeks?"

"You just have to trust me, my love." Vidya said. "I don't want you to worry too much. Just enjoy yourself in Sri Lanka."

Yes, of course, I trusted my wife. I had no option but to.

I loved her.

And she loved me.

We started this together.

We were going to finish this together.

To be continued ...