All Comments on 'My Initiation'

by cdandy

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 6 years ago
wonderful

I lovef it, so beautiful .. I think they should have come out at work .. tell management and see if they could remain as women .. it worked out bettet anyway .. I would love my own business and and am trying to start up ..

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Initiation into my Womanhood

Very beautiful and lovely story, The Way It Was Written was done with class & sensitivity to our beautiful characters. And as our story line moves forward and the girls and feelings grow from each other shows the tenderness that they feel and yearn for.

Their love making was communicated to us done in tenderness and loved in a very refreshing way as opposed to the a way many (believe me I enjoy them also) are written.

Most intriguing was the way this beautiful young lady was introduced to us and also the way our other feminine Beauty was introduced into her initiation, and the way she looks just doing first pair of panties other sexy lingerie can articles of women the attire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A beautiful tle

I've read quite a lot of TG fiction and I think this is the best I've ever read. As for the ending I think you ended it at exactly the right point.

But I do have a nagging doubt about the GRS. It seemed to me that the point of the tale was their gradual, growing acceptance of each others' bodies and nature. The sudden desire to change those bodies did jar a little, so I felt "Where did that come from?". Many of us would love a relationship like that, but have no desire for surgery.

But that quibble aside it's a charming story of gentle, feminine erotic love.

Love, Rosemary Flowers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
over and over

This story is so great, I've lost track of how many times I've reread it! Please keep writing!

.

sweetfairiesweetfairieover 5 years ago
Such a beautiful story!

I'm not sure how many times I've read this story. I think it is the most beautiful story here--and every time that I read it, I wish that I could have lived such a life. Thank you for such amazing writing. I'm way past my prime now, but every time I read this I think of how great it could have been. So sweet, and, as we progress into the future, so possible for those of future generations who fit much better into this story than into the one that people want to push them into!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved this... I found myself routing for both girls. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

Love every word of the story, wish I was in it. Put lots of my thoughts and ideas where it should be, I do undertsand more of myself now. Gender or style is not important, what makes me comfortable is...so just went to the mall for some elegant lingerie beacause I had to. I know this will be a change for me...So happy I read the story. Thank you!

13thChildofLeeds13thChildofLeedsalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

So sweet and tender. Thank you for taking the time to describe the formation of a full relationship. Very well done.

pantyhighpantyhighover 4 years ago
Sexual Adaptation for Connection

Great story about 2 "people" who just connect. Nice they worked through the sexuality without losing the relationship. Shows how sexuality can adapt to the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

how about chapter 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice story, well written, couple of typos but they didn't spoil things. As usual though, I wish that the assumption that all male CDs are gay could be overcome. Not that there's anything wrong with the gay content but it would make a refreshing change to accurately reflect the fact that approximately 85% of crossdressers are heterosexual.

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Such a wonderful love story. Reminds me of my now ten year marriage to the love of my life. She was the cross dresser, we dated. I started to crossdress as well. I used to be quite the "alpha male." I thought there would be no way I would do anything like this. Then I met Kyle, she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love my life as a woman. Life is so wonderful!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Lovely unhurried buildup as the characters developed their relationship, navigating the fears and self doubts before finding themselves .... in each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish

Great story, loved development of characters, detail .

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 4 years ago
Well written!

I truly liked the way your story flowed, no rushing through it.

And how they waited for quite awhile before them having sex together...

Lovely, just lovely...

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love respect and trust

This is one of my favorite stories. It is so filled wit love and respect it is difficult to not like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pink Panties

I never though in a million years i would find my self full dressed as a women head to toe.On my knees sucking a strange mans big cock.Let alone swallowing his load of cum.But here i am taking cock after cock deep down my throat swallowing load after load of their cum.Now for the big test there is a cock about to enter my ass.It hurt but after a while and by the second one pure joy.I know you my think i am nuts but i love it.I now know i am a full on sissy cock whore.I love sucking cock as much love getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gentle and beautiful

Not just another gay porn story. This one was about the nice side of life - with some sexy things at the end.

It is a love story and the adaptation to a new lifestyle.

It comes across as a true story.

The only inconsistency is where he has removed all body hair, but later on she has swallowed him so that her nose is tickling his pubic hair!!

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 3 years ago

Fantastic read, we loved it.

nelg12nelg12almost 3 years ago

This is one of the very best love stories. They fall in love by chance and find a way to live a life filled with love. Well done.

satinfeelsgreatsatinfeelsgreatover 2 years ago

beautiful story very well written. i had to read it all in one go. thank you for handling a sensitive subject so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good story well put together I wish I was one of the girls very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story! It is something I have dreamed about since my late teens...I'm now 73. Thank you so much for putting it in words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was wonderful and heartfelt and wholesomely erotic! I felt for them and wish them the best happiness!

RosemaryFlowersRosemaryFlowersalmost 2 years ago

This is the best TG story I've read. I love the way their friendship gradually develops into love.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowalmost 2 years ago

LOVED this! A different take, and you did it perfectly!

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

Very touching. Find what suits you and go with it.

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

A wonderful story! To think it's been over 16 yrs now since this was written... the word "transgender" was not in use by any girl I knew back then, and legal marriage was seen as a damn near impossible dream. It's good to know we have made so much progress as a community, and would love other girls to see from these 2 stories how, and why, crossdressers are our sisters too. As a Trans Female it's Soo awesome to read happy ending stories that have withstood the test of time. Especially both of these that have a T4T flair you almost never see in erotic literature. Amazing work both then and still in 2022!

nelg12nelg12over 1 year ago

Great story I would have like to Steve to have got a female name. This is the third time I have read it and will probably read it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a beautiful romance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a lifelong CD I love it.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

My crossdressin’ days are over so I love indulging in these kinds of fantasies, plus they tap into some memories I have of being feminized and ultimately fucked.

Unfortunately, my own Michelle was nowhere near as hot as the one in your fantasy so thanks for this re-boot!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous