All Comments on 'My Introduction to D/s Ch. 01'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oooohh....

*shivers*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AWESOME D/s discovery

when's the next chapter forthcoming. Hurry Please, love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next Chapter

I can't wait for what happens to the maid, what happens on the TV show, and what happens after the show. That should generate at least 2 more really good chapters.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Could it really be...

...that such a relationship as Nick is creating with Janice exist? Yes, I think so.

Imagine, a fellow as understanding, and willing to learn as Nick is?

Another great story, Scorpio. Can't wait for the next chapter.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Interesting!

This is an area I have no first hand knowledge of. It is interesting to read about but not something I have any desire for. The outstanding ability of the author makes it a great read. Scorpio you are living up to the standards of your previous stories. The next chapter should be excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow what a beautiful story!!!

Chapter One was awesome.... I can hardly wait for the next chapter which I hope you will be submitting soon..keep up the excellent writing Scorpio44

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great Hot Beginning

Hope this is the beginning of a long hot series.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Off to a great start!!!

Hope this is the beginning of a long hot series. Pete.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Apologies to you!!!!

I don't know how it happened but oldwino's comments were published again as mine – apologies to you and oldwino! What I intended to say was that this tale was up to your excellent standard and that you have a couple more chapters in store for us. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Well done. Good plot, hot sex, well written. Kudos.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
How Did I Miss THIS one??

WOWZA!!

The reading paid off well for Nick. He is obviously an intelligent man and very wise. I liked the fact that he used his new-found knowledge to his betterment and gave his wife the chance to redeem herself in her eyes.

Not every man would so easily forgive the fact that he had been cockhold by his wife... but he was perceptive enough to realize that Mike was out for humilation only.

A beautifully done first chapter. Onward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My Introduction

Scorpio, For someone new to this genre I found it very gentle and loving, not what I thought it would be. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Thank for writing

pj.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fascinating

I did not imagine that I could read something like this with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely fantastic! Looking forward to reading more.

SydJensenSydJensenover 14 years ago
smouldering

Good pace to this story. Nice intro with real emotion and yet salvaged by education and understanding the needs of others. Good plot. Can't wait to read more. Very hot.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a great story, really enjoying it.

Scores 5/5

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

Wanting to read more . This is the second BDSM story that i have ever read...AL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous