My Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

I sat on the couch in the living room. Trish and Tina went to the kitchen to prepare. They weren't going to just show me their bounty, they were going to model it. Yeah for me!

Tina was up first and paraded in front of me in a bronze colored satin push up bra and boy short panty set with matching stay up stockings. The bra squished her boobs together, making her bosom appear huge. The bronze color complimented her skin tone, and the boy shorts accentuated the crease where her ass met her legs. Tina turned her back to me, looked over her right shoulder with an index finger pulling slightly on the corner of her bottom lip, and spread her legs shoulder width. With knees locked she bent forward, both hands gliding down her right leg until she could bend no further. Her full, shapely ass was on full display before me.

"You look fantastic in that set honey."

"Thanks. I feel beautiful in it" she replied as she stood, turned and gave me a kiss.

Tina retreated to the kitchen and I heard her say "That is so fucking hot, Trish!" followed by a long silence. "Making out, I bet" I mumbled so they wouldn't hear. Tina's little tease had me getting hard, but when Trish came around the corner I nearly came.

Trish was 'wearing' seamed turquoise stockings held up by a matching garter, and a turquoise bustier that struggled to contain her ample breasts. She had the daringly good taste to wear the ensemble without panties and her delectable cock stood tall and proud in front of her, wet with what I assumed was Tina's saliva.

"I have matching panties, too" Trish announced.

"It's better without them" I said, my mouth suddenly dry.

Trish walked to where I was sitting, turned around and bent at the waist with locked knees just as Tina had. Her perfect asshole was just inches away so I buried my face in the crack of her ass, determined to eat her inviting hole. She was having none of that, and quickly righted herself, turning so her rigid pole was in my face. "Why don't you try some of this? Tina just had some and said it was delicious."

I hungrily sucked her cock into my mouth and began bobbing on it. Trish's hands went to my face and lovingly stroked my cheeks while my hands explored her flawless behind.

Trish withdrew from my mouth and said "There will be time for more later, baby. We have more to show you" and she shimmied back to the kitchen.

Just as she rounded the corner the doorbell rang. I looked at my watch and realized it must be the mattress delivery people. I opened the door and invited the scruffy looking young men into the foyer. Seconds later Trish and Tina, still in their sexy under-things, rounded the corner without looking. Tina asked "Who was at the door Clark?"

The delivery guys turned to see my wife and my lover in all their scantily clad glory before the two women realized I was not alone in the foyer. I thought the eyes of these young men were going to fall out and roll around on the tile. I wondered what all they may have seen.

"WHOOPS!" Trish yelped and quickly ducked back into the kitchen out of view of the men, pulling Tina with her. I heard the two of them break out in uncontrolled laughter.

The two men showed considerable restraint and professionalism by saying nothing of what they had just seen.

The guy with 'Vince' on his shirt cleared his throat and looked at the floor.

"Sorry about that" I apologized with a slight smirk.

"It happens sometimes" Vince replied.

There was a very long pause as I tried to figure out what to do next.

"I'll show you the bedroom" I said hoping to break the tension. The girls were still laughing in the kitchen. "This way."

I led the guys upstairs to the bedroom and they quickly set upon the task of disassembling the bed and hauling it out to their truck. I left them to their work and went downstairs to the kitchen. Trish and Tina were sitting at the table, still in their sexy new underwear.

"Nice timing" I said.

"We're so sorry" Tina said. "We completely forgot about the bed."

"What did they see?" Trish asked.

"I don't know, they didn't say anything. But as big and hard this thing is, I'm sure they saw it" I said as I reached out and fondled Trish's jutting staff.

It took the two guys about an hour to complete the set-up of the new bed. When they left the three of us went upstairs to check out the new playground. It was huge! We put a set of the sheets on the expansive bed, cases on the pillows, and put the pillows on the bed.

"Anyone care to go for a test drive?" I asked.

Tina spoke "You have been so good to us today Clark that I'm ashamed to even ask, but would you mind if Trish made love to just me right now?"

I kissed her sweetly and told her that I would enjoy watching that very much.

Trish was still in her garter, stocking and bra as she climbed on the massive sheet of foam. Positioning herself on her back, Trish spread her legs and Tina got between them. Without pretense, Tina engulfed Trish's cock, giving it a few powerful sucks. Tina surprised me when she released Trish's cock, pushed her legs up and rimmed her precious hole.

I sat on a corner of the bed so I could watch the display of intimacy unfolding before me and leisurely stroked my meat. Tina was far more comfortable sexually now than at any point in the time I had known her. Trish was like the sunlight that caused Tina to blossom.

Trish was gently stroking her cock while Tina lapped at and probed her sunburst. I can't describe how gentle and intuitive their lovemaking was. It was a deeply emotional experience for me just to watch my lovers explore each other.

Tina's panty covered ass was in the air just in front of me. I resisted the temptation to palm my wife's backside.

Tina stopped licking Trish's ass just long enough to slip her boy short panties off and quickly resumed spelunking Trish's bottom. I could now see my wife's lewdly exposed sex. Her labia were swollen and spread. A drop of lubricating fluid leaked from her pussy, between her lips, and to her pierced clit. That sight caused me to moan.

Tina made her way on top of Trish, straddling her hips and rubbing her wet pussy on Trish's cock. I couldn't see for sure, but I knew they were kissing. Tina sat up and raised her hips. Reaching behind her she grabbed Trish's pole and guided it to her very ready pussy. Tina was so wet she slid down the length of Trish's cock without effort.

"Ooooh Trish, you feel so good inside of me. I love your cock. Make love to me!"

Trish responded by beginning to pump her cock in and out of my wife's juicy nest. What a beautiful sight I beheld as my wife coupled with our lover. Their bodies were obviously accustomed to each other and they settled into a perfect beat. Tina was rocking her hips as Trish thrust hers. Tina's cream began to accumulate around Trish's shaft as the gentle rhythm they had started with became more and more frenetic. I could see that my wife was getting close to cumming as the rocking of her hips became increasingly erratic. Tina slammed her pussy down on Trish and came. She repeated this motion several times to intensify her orgasm. Tina collapsed on top of her lover, their breasts smashed together. Tina released Trish's cock from her sloppy folds which surprised me. Trish hadn't cum.

That's when Tina showed me she was a completely different person since becoming intimate with Trish. Again Tina raised her hips and grabbed Trish's cock, but this time she directed it into her asshole and began a slow descent.

Tina looked over her shoulder at me and panted "I know why you like this so much. She feels fantastic in my ass!"

Tina's penetrating gaze focused on Trish's eyes. "Cum in my ass!" she commanded.

Trish began to pump into my wife with gusto, clutching Tina's fleshy cheeks as she plumbed her anal cavity. After the hot vaginal fuck Trish had already gotten, Tina's tight ass made the second session pretty short. My intuition said that Trish was ready to come, and I was right.

"I'm cumming, Tina!" she exclaimed, her thrusting was intense, deeper and slower.

"Oh yes! Cum in my ass! I can feel it! Oh! God that is so hot!" Tina squealed.

I was still stroking my cock, and having just seen these beautiful women please each other I was sent over the edge. I got behind Tina and shot a massive load of cum all over the crack of her ass and Trish's cock and balls.

Tina shifted slightly allowing Trish's member to plop out of her ass.

"I want to see you clean her up" Tina whispered. She was becoming a wicked little thing.

I lowered my face to Trish's sex and proceeded to remove all remnants of her, mine, and Tina's cum. It was delicious. The three of us produced great tasting sexual fluid if nothing else.

"That is so fucking naughty Clark. Now, clean me up" she said.

Tina turned to make out with Trish while I happily turned my attention to my wife's ass. I licked my semen off her skin first, then plunged my tongue into her hole, trying to scoop out the prize Trish had left there. Once I had all I was going to get, I completely enclosed Tina's asshole with my mouth and sucked, trying to vacuum out Trish's cum while simultaneously probing her sphincter with my tongue. My sucking drove Tina wild and she pressed her ass hard against my face.

"Suck my ass Clark! Aaahh! That is crazy good! Keep sucking me baby, keep sucking!"

In the course of less than a year, my sexually lukewarm wife went from being completely opposed to any anal contact to a blossoming anal slut just like her husband.

"Join us baby" Trish beckoned.

I abandoned my wife's butt and lay next to them on the bed. Tina tongue kissed my mouth, tasting the residue of her recent coupling. Trish did the same.

"That was beautiful Trish. Thank you Clark for understanding" Tina said.

"That was the single most intimate, loving act I have ever witnessed."

And it took longer than we thought. The sound of Mark's truck pulling in the driveway set off a flurry of activity in the room as we all scrambled to throw on some clothes and take care of the clothes and lingerie still in the kitchen.

Tina tossed on a robe and ran downstairs, collecting all of the stray clothing before Mark and Ellen finished putting their stuff away in the garage and came in the house. Tina reached the steps just as the door from the garage opened.

"Mom? Dad? We're home!" Ellen yelled.

"We're upstairs honey, we'll be down in just a sec!" Tina yelled back.

The three of us laughed at the situation we found ourselves in. Trish put on the clothes that Tina had retrieved, I tossed on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, Tina also grabbed some clean shorts and a loose tee shirt. Neither wore a bra. I don't think they remembered there was a handsome sixteen year old man in the house.

"How are we gonna explain Trish to the kids?" I asked.

"I have a cover story ready. Both of you just follow my lead" Tina answered.

When we finally got down stairs, Mark and Ellen were at the dining room table getting their homework done.

"Hi mom, hi dad" they both said as we came into the kitchen.

"Hi-ii" Trish said as she came around the corner.

"Hi!" Mark and Ellen both replied, standing from their chairs as Trish came into the kitchen

"Who's this?" Ellen asked with a wide smile, her eyes taking in Trish's form. Mark tried to not look at Trish. He was shy and a gentleman. I'm not sure which of those attributes caused him to not look at her.

"Why doesn't everyone sit down, and I'll see if I can explain" Tina suggested.

"First, allow me to introduce everyone. This is my daughter Ellen."

"Hi Ellen."

"And this is my son Mark."

"Hi Mark. It's a pleasure to meet both of you"

Mark and Ellen politely replied in kind.

"And this is Trish."

"It's nice to meet you Trish" the kids answered.

"It turns out, that when I was in middle school, my dad, your grandpa, had a brief affair that I never knew about. This little indiscretion produced a baby girl. It turns out that the baby girl is Trish. She is my half sister."

The kids were speechless for several long seconds.

"How cool is that!?" Ellen finally exclaimed. "A sister you never knew you had!"

"That is cool!" Mark said, somewhat out of character.

I was impressed with Tina's cover story. The kids had never known her dad. He died weeks before the twins were born, and John would have been two. Tina is an only child, and her mom passed away about 4 years ago. There was no way for her story to unravel. Brilliant.

"We have asked Trish to stay with us while she visits. We hope that's not a problem."

"Not at all" Ellen answered quickly. "How long are you going to be with us, Trish?"

Trish hesitated, and looked to Tina and me. We could only smile, giving her our blessing on however she chose to answer.

"I was hoping to stay as long as your mom and dad let me" was her cunning answer.

"Great! It seems a little empty around here with John gone. The house needs five people living in it for things to feel right. Can I call you Aunt Trish?"

Trish's mouth turned up in an ecstatic smile. "I'd like that. But plain old Trish will be fine too!" was Trish's answer. "You mentioned John, where is he?" Trish asked. I had told her of John's deployment and I'm sure Tina had too. Trish was playing along well. I was concerned about how well these two could act.

Mark is very proud of his big brother and answered Tina "He graduated a semester early and enlisted in the Marine Corps. Right now he's killing terrorists in Afghanistan."

"You sound like you're very proud of your brother" Trish said.

"I am."

"You should be. Being a Marine is a big deal" Trish said.

"I'm going to be a Marine, just like John and my dad" he boasted.

"And we'll all be proud of you when that happens" his mom stated.

"I like her, mom. She likes Marines. You're OK in my book Tri... Aunt Trish" Mark commented.

"I think I'm gonna like her too. How could you not like a girl that has half of mom's genes?" was Ellen's editorial.

Trish gave her brow an exaggerated wipe and let go with a loud "WHEW! Glad I cleared that hurdle!" which had everyone laughing.

"How much homework do you have?" Tina asked the kids. Ellen had US History, Biology and English. Mark has US History, English, and Chemistry.

"How long 'til your done?" she asked.

"Less than an hour" they guessed.

"Well, get it finished and the five of us will go out to eat"

The kids finished their homework in under thirty minutes. It's surprising how motivated teenagers can be when there is a night out on the line.

Dinner was at a local pizza joint. The twins peppered Trish with questions about her childhood and what she did now. Trish basically told the same story she had told me, leaving out the bits the kids didn't need to know about.

We laughed the entire time we ate and all got along famously. Tina and I were thrilled that Mark and Ellen seemed to take so well to Trish. Trish's sense of humor really came through in what could have been a difficult situation.

Back home, the kids gave their Aunt Trish hugs and welcomed her to the family. It was after ten o'clock and we were all exhausted. Mark and Ellen shuffled off to get ready for bed. Trish, Tina and I sat at the breakfast table and unwound, trying to digest all that had happened today. The kids called out their goodnights from the hallway and retreated to their first floor bedrooms.

We remained at the table for a few minutes and discussed how things went with the kids.

"That was a very believable story honey" I said to Tina.

"I agree. How'd you come up with that on such short notice?" Trish asked.

"Well it wasn't all that short of notice. I had the last two days to think about it. I'm just glad you both played along so well."

"I feel bad about lying to the kids. I know we need to do it, I wish there was a better way to deal with it" I told the other two.

"I know, but for right now it's best this way" Tina answered. "Besides, I doubt the kids would have taken 'This is Trish, our shemale lover' very well. Do you?"

That brought laughs from all of us and when we had calmed down, Trish said she was tired and ready for bed. "Where should I sleep?" she asked.

Tina and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"The kids are down here, we're upstairs where there is a huge king size bed. Do the math" I said.

We all went to the master bedroom, shed our clothes, and piled into the massive bed. I was in the middle of the bed with a sexy woman on either side. I was in heaven, and quickly fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Trish had essentially moved in with us and did everything with the rest of the family. She was with us for Mark's baseball games and for Ellen's softball games. She ate with us, cooked and cleaned with us, even helped with grocery shopping and shuttling the kids. It was like she really was Tina's recently discovered half-sister.

Except that she was sleeping in our bed and fucking both of us.

The work week passed quickly, partly because I was looking forward to the weekend and partly because the three of us made love in some form almost every night.

Friday finally rolled around. I stopped and saw my jeweler, Saul, on the way home from work. Even with the volume discount he gave me, I spent an obscene amount of money with him.

The kids were off on dates, the three of us had the house all to ourselves. We worked together in the kitchen preparing a nice little dinner. There was plenty of foreplay going on too. Ass grabbing, hugging, kissing, and general teenage horseplay was irreverently engaged in. We were having a great time.

After dinner, I suggested the women go upstairs and make them selves even more beautiful, if that were possible, and to wear something that was sexy and elegant. "I have something special planned" I shouted up the steps. "And no fooling around! There'll be time for that later!" I hollered after them.

I was still in my work clothes, so I was still presentable in dress slacks, and a white oxford. I did lose my tie and rolled the cuffs up a little. I took a quick stroll out to The Clearing, and placed three jewelry boxes on one of the bird feeders. I then returned to the house poured a glass of wine, and waited for Trish and Tina.

When they came downstairs I found myself staring, Tina was in a white tea length dress in a gauzy material and a pair of strappy wedge sandals. Around her neck was a large link gold chain, and she had hoops in her ears. Trish was in an ivory colored skirt, a loosely fitting light blue cotton blouse and simple light blue open toed heels. She wore a strand of pearls around her neck, and matching dangling pearl earrings. The makeup they both wore was understated and perfectly applied. They looked incredibly sexy, yet not overdone.

I poured and handed each of them each a glass of wine. "To us and our love" I toasted.

We drank our wine. Before leading them to The Clearing I first took Tina's left hand in my right and gently removed her wedding set. I then took her right hand, and seeing there were no rings on it moved to Trish. In the same way I took her left hand and removed the decoy ring she wore. I checked her right hand and saw no ring on the ring finger of that hand.

"These will just be in the way of what I have planned. Follow me ladies" I said.

We walked out the patio door, across the deck and through the backyard following the path out to The Clearing.

"What's going on Clark?" Tina asked. I could hear the smile in her voice.

I turned to see the smile I heard. "You'll see in a minute."

We arrived in the clearing. Trish stood in the center and looked around while Tina just watched me. This was the first time we had been there as a triple. Of course, Trish had special memories of the place.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers