My Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

I retrieved the boxes from where I had left them.

"This may seem fast to the two of you, but I know that it is the right thing to do. I know it in my soul. The last week with the two of you has been the most fulfilling of my life. Tina, I have loved you from the moment I first saw you. Trish, I have fallen deeply in love with you too. Somehow you managed to multiply the love I have for Tina, and I don't want it to ever stop.

"Tina, come stand next to me please" I said as I opened the first box. It held the ring she and Trish had picked out as well as a solid gold band. Tina and I stood before Trish, her right hand on her chest trying to catch her breath. Tina and I took her left hand in ours. It was trembling.

"Trish, I love you. I want you to be a part of my life forever. I promise to love you and care for you as long as you live. I promise to treat you as my equal in all ways and I promise to explore all that this life has to offer, with you by our sides" I vowed.

Trish's free hand was now over her mouth. Tears flowed freely from her greenish-blue eyes.

Tina was quick to understand what was going on and said "Trish my darling, I love you in a way I never imagined possible and I want you to be part of my life forever. I promise to be your friend and confidant. I promise to freely share my joy, my pain, my life with you. I promise to love you and care for you as long as you live."

Tina and I held the diamond and gold wedding set and placed it on her left ring finger. "With this ring, we make our lives one" I said. Tina and I took Trish's right hand and placed the gold band on her ring finger. This time Tina said "With this ring, our lives become one".

Trish was openly weeping, unable to contain her joy.

I had Trish and Tina switch position and opened the second box. In it were the identical rings we had just given Trish.

Trish and I took Tina's left hand and began to place the diamond on her finger. "Tina, I didn't deserve you twenty years ago, and I still don't. I promise that I will try to make you happy every day. I promise to love you for as many days as I have. I promise to care for you and to cherish you. I promise to treat you as my equal in all things. I promise to continue the journey we have started, with you by our side."

Tina stared into my eyes, hers filling with great tears. Her chin trembled with emotion at my words.

"My sweet, precious Tina," Trish began "My love for you has no beginning, and will have no end. I promise to be your partner in life, and that I will share all that I am, freely and willingly. I promise to be your friend, and to care for you all of our days, until death parts us."

We slid the ring the rest of the way onto her finger. Trish said "This ring makes the three of us one."

Trish and I placed the gold band on the other ring finger as I said "This ring makes us one."

I handed the last box to Tina. She opened it and saw it held two plain gold wedding bands. Tina took one, Trish took the other. Trish took my right hand, Tina my left. They whispered something to each other before Tina spoke. "Clark, you are the love of my life. You have made my world better just by being in it. I promise that we will be by your side for all of your days. I promise to celebrate life's victories with you, and to mourn life's losses with you. I promise to be your friend and to care for you as long as we walk this Earth.

Her tender words were more beautiful than our vows twenty years earlier. It was my turn to well up.

"Today I marry the kindest man I have ever known. Clark, the joy we share today is because of your caring. I love you, and I will always love you. I promise to be your friend and your partner. I promise to be your companion as we explore what the future holds. I promise to care for you all of our days, until death parts us."

My lovers slid the rings onto my fingers, as they both said "These rings complete our union, and makes us one."

We were quite a sight. Three smartly dressed adults in the woods crying, hugging, and kissing.

Trish and Tina looked at and compared the rings on their left hands. "Oh my God! Clark, these are so beautiful, and they are identical!" Trish exclaimed. "I can't believe you did this."

"Buy the rings? Well, you both picked ou..."

"No! I can't believe you just held this ceremony! I can't believe you and Tina just married me! I can't believe I'm your wife!" She was sobbing now. "Both of you have made me so happy! This really means we're married, right? This is for real, right?"

Tina and I held her close. "This is for real, and it's forever. We love you and never want you to leave" Tina soothed her.

"Tina's right. We can't imagine life without you now. We want you with us. Always."

"Oh Tina. I love you!" Trish said and kissed our wife deeply and passionately, trying to convey without words just how much tonight meant to her.

"Baby, I love you so very much" Trish spoke as she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her open mouth to mine, probing it with her tongue. Trish broke our kiss and proclaimed "This" she pointed to the ground "This is the best day of my life!"

"It's not over yet" Tina said. "I think we need to celebrate our nuptials!"

We walked hand in hand in hand back to the house.

Once we were in the kitchen I asked "Should we have champagne down here, or upstairs?"

"Upstairs! And you better hurry!" They shouted as they ran to the steps.

"Don't you dare start without me!" I hollered, scurrying to grab champagne and glasses.

Once I had everything together I flew to the bedroom.

I opened the door to find my brides naked on the bed making out like, well, newlyweds.

"Get out of those clothes Mr. Pratt. Mrs. Pratt needs some of your cock!" Trish said

I stood there confused while the two of them laughed.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers