My Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

"Don't stop Aunt Trish. Don't stop making love to me. I'm so close. So close!" he declared.

Whitney was beginning to show signs of a pending orgasm as well. "Cum for her Mark. I want to see the two of you cum together!" she encouraged, her voice betraying her approaching orgasm.

The pebbled pool surface rubbing the sensitive underside of his cock and the delicious pleasure of Trish's cock in his ass was too much for Mark.

"He's gonna cum Aunt Trish. I can tell. Are you ready? Are you close?" Whitney begged.

"Oh yes, oh yes! Fuck me Whit. Fuck my ass!" Trish answered.

"Oh God! Oh GodohGodohGod!" Mark exclaimed from his position on the bottom.

Trish's long, deep thrusts became short, violent stabs as she ejaculated in her son's ass.

Whitney convulsed against Trish's back as she too came just seconds later. I thought I could hear her ejaculate splashing into the pool.

Brenda was now thrusting into me in earnest. Tina was fellating me as if it was her life support. Ellen continued to fuck her mom's ass from behind.

I knew from experience that Ellen could cum just from using the Real-Doe. She came while fucking me with it a number of weeks ago, and when she pressed her breasts into her mom's back and reached around to grab Tina's tits I could see she was getting close. Ellen's long, deep strokes were replaced with short, violent thrusts that were so intense they caused Tina's Real-Doe to slap against her belly.

Ellen came first, her entire body shuddering in pleasure as she continued to fuck her mom. The combination of the sucking mouth on my cock and the fleshy probe plunging into me, rubbing my prostrate was too much and I released a torrent of semen into my wife's suctioning mouth. The pulsing of my sphincter around Brenda's cock (and the totally taboo experience) caused Brenda to go over the edge. With a torrent of dirty talk flowing from her mouth she deposited her cream into my thoroughly fucked ass as we both moaned from the pleasure of the sensation.

Tina released my cock and shouted "Harder! HARDER! Don't stop honey! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEE!" she wailed as her daughter-induced orgasm swept over her. Ellen continued to pump into her mom's ass until her orgasm subsided.

Tina then made her way out from under Ellen and pushed her daughter down to the grass. Tina was nearly frantic. She grasped the base of Ellen's real-Doe and removed the bulb from the young woman's vagina. Tina positioned herself between her daughter's legs and unceremoniously slipped her cock into the swampy pussy of the young woman.

"You fucked me sooo good honey!" Tina praised before deeply kissing the beautiful young brunette and stroking her dildo in and out of the young woman's body.

"Oh my God mom! That was so good! So unbelievable! I loved fucking you like that!" Ellen confessed before their mouths rejoined to resume their intimate kissing.

I collapsed onto Brenda, her cock still embedded in my ass. I wrapped my arms around her neck and we kissed while I rocked my hips, allowing her slowly deflating cock to slip in and out through my sphincter. I relished the feel of her cock inside of me.

Of course, Brenda's cock eventually deflated completely and slipped out of my well used ass. "I'm disappointed in Trish. She lied to me" Brenda said as she looked into my eyes.

"Really? That's not like Trish. What did she lie about?" I asked.

"She told me you were a good fuck, and a good little cocksucker."

A feeling of inadequacy was quick to rise up in me. Had I not satisfied this woman?

Seeing the concern on my face, Brenda was quick to add "You are a fantastic fuck and cocksucker. Trish and Tina are very lucky women."

My countenance returned at her compliment.

As Brenda and I continued to kiss and pet, our attention turned to the other group. Trish had pulled her spent cock out of Mark's ass and Whitney was reclining on her arms in the shallow pool, her legs slightly spread. Mark gently took Trish's face in his hands and kissed her softly on her lips. Trish opened her eyes and looked into Mark's. A growing smile crossed her face as she realized what Mark was telling her with that kiss.

"Thank you Mark. That was beautiful."

"Just like you" he replied before making his way to Whitney. Mark knelt over her body, straddling her hips, and he lowered his cum filled ass on to her ever erect strap-on cock.

Whitney's eyes were wide in surprise at Mark's initiation of this intimate act. Reaching behind himself he inserted two fingers from his right hand into Whitney's dripping pussy. As he fucked himself on the beautiful blonde's cock she stroked his firm manhood while he stroked her G spot with his fingers and strummed her clit with his thumb. "I thought you might like to squirt while you fucked your man."

Whitney had been turned on all day. Not only by what she, Mark, and Aunt Trish had done, but also by watching Brenda fuck me and Ellen fucking her mom. Now her fiancé was riding her cock and finger fucking her sensitive pussy and stroking her engorged clit. It didn't take very long until her pussy was ejaculating steams of fluid into the air and splashing in to the pool. In fact, she was so turned on she came like this repeatedly until Mark came, squirting his seed on her breasts, tummy, and hand. It was impressive considering it was already his third cum of the day.

Tina had been making love to Ellen this whole time. I don't know if they even stopped kissing. I recall hearing Ellen moaning into her lover's mouth twice and Tina once. I assumed it was when they were cumming.

Ellen and her mom disengaged from their coupling after expressing their love for each other. Ellen joined Whitney and Mark in the shallow pool. I rolled off of Brenda and lay in the grass next to her. We kissed and played with each other's genitalia.

Trish padded through the grass, and as she approached I rolled to my back and spread my legs to give her access. Trish lay on top of me and kissed me. "She's good, isn't she?" Trish inquired.

"She is," I agreed, before adding "but I'd rather have your cock inside of me."

"Why's that?" Trish asked.

"Because it's attached to the woman I love."

We kissed a kiss of soul mates.

In the meantime, Tina had positioned herself between Brenda's legs and was busy cleaning the black cock with her tongue and mouth. "I think I might like to have this inside of me Brenda" Tina panted before returning to her work of trying to arouse the now flaccid member.

After having cum for the third time, Mark released Whitney's cock from his ass. He lay down in the shallow pool on his side next to the young woman and began to clean his semen from Whitney's firm breasts. Mark lavished her breasts with kisses and licks, paying a great deal of attention to her long, erect nipples. Ellen had reinserted her Real-doe and was now on top of Whitney between her spread legs. Ellen speared Whitney's bald pussy and began fucking her with gusto. Ellen grasped Whitney's strap-on and jerked it as she slid her own dildo in and out of the beautiful blonde's dripping gash. It didn't take Whitney long to cum again, and her expletive laced wail told us all she was enjoying the screwing Ellen was giving her.

Tina had coaxed life back into Brenda's spent member. Rolling to her back, Tina pulled Brenda on top of her into a missionary position. "When was the last time you fucked a husband and wife the same day?"

Brenda answered with a devilish smile "This will be the first time" sinking her long, thick cock into my wife as the two kissed passionately. Tina then turned toward Trish and me with a look of shock and rapture on her face. Trish and I could only look back at her with knowing smiles on our faces. Brenda began sawing her impressive organ in and out of Tina's drenched pussy. Having just fucked, and been fucked by, her daughter, it didn't take Tina long to reach a crescendo and she came hard on the beautiful cock filling her pussy.

"In my ass. I want this in my ass!" Tina cried. Brenda pulled out of the mature woman's pussy, raised Tina's legs and slid her thick cock into my wife's well fucked butt.

Tina was in heaven. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Brenda assaulted her back door with long, firm thrusts. Watching Brenda fuck my wife, I realized how good she was at this. She had great hip motion and was really giving Tina a thorough fucking.

Trish and I watched Tina's face twist and contort with the pleasure she was receiving from this woman's cock. She seemed to be in the midst of a non-stop orgasm. At times the two of us were concerned that Tina wasn't breathing, but I realized it was the same type of thing that happened to me when I made love to Tina and Trish made love to my ass.

While Trish and I continued to kiss and pet we heard Whitney cumming, again and again, on Ellen's dildo. "You have to stop. I can't take any more. Please! Please! Oh F-U-U-U-UCK!" she wailed again as Ellen brought her to another climax.

Ellen finally halted her assault on her lover's pussy and the two young women nuzzled as thy caught their breath.

"FUCK! That was unbelievable Ellen! I lost count of how many times I came!" Whitney said.

"Seven" Mark chimed in.

"What?" Ellen and Whitney asked.

Mark, with a huge smile of satisfaction on his face said "Seven. She made you cum seven times. That puts you right around twelve for the day."

The three of them laughed, hugged and kissed before Mark positioned himself behind his sister, removed the bulb of the Real-Doe from her and buried his face between her legs licking her pussy and asshole clean.

"Are you ready for me to cum in your ass Tina?" Brenda asked. Tina was nearly catatonic from the near non-stop fucking she had enjoyed this evening.

"Oh God yes! Please Brenda! I want you to fill me with your cum!"

After a dozen more strokes, Brenda slammed her cock into Tina one last time and emptied her nuts into the deep recesses of my wife's bowels.

Brenda grunted, and Tina wailed as she came again on Brenda's cock.

A few minutes later seven sweaty bodies made their way into the cool water of the pool. Tina, Trish and I held each other, taking turns kissing and stroking the others. The women were all smiles about what had transpired this evening.

Across the pool in chest deep water, Mark was playfully tongue kissing Brenda. From the ripples being generated on the surface of the water, it was pretty obvious that they were stroking each other's cocks underwater. Whitney and Ellen broke from the kissing they were engaged in and moved to either side of Brenda where they kissed and nibbled her shoulders and neck while caressing the shemale's chocolate breasts and nipples.

Whitney left Brenda's side and moved toward Tina, Trish, and me. When she reached us she silently extended her hand underwater and took hold of my hand. She pulled my hand toward her and placed it on the strap-on dildo still jutting from her groin. My hand automatically wrapped around the shaft and began stroking the rubber penis. Whitney pulled my face towards hers and kissed me deeply. She then moved her face to the side, pressed her tongue into my ear and whispered "I want you, daddy."

Trish and Tina gave me an approving smile before they began one of their "soul exchanging" kisses.

Whitney led me to the shallow pool, my hand still grasping her strap-on cock. Again she probed my ear with her tongue. Then, in a desperate voice, she said "Get on your back daddy."

I was quick to comply. Despite being thoroughly fucked by Brenda and having cum in Tina's mouth, I was hard again as this nubile co-ed instigated another round of sex.

Once on my back, Whitney lowered herself onto my engorged tool, engulfing me within the warm depth of her body. She still wore her strap-on, and seeing her cock stroke against my belly as she rocked her hips against my cock was an unbelievable turn on.

Whitney bent forward pressing her firm, youthful breasts into my chest, her head next to mine as she continued to rock on my tool. "I really liked fucking Mark, daddy. I felt so powerful and in control. I think Mark liked it too!"

"That would make him a Pratt, I guess."

Whitney let out a little laugh. "Your cock feels really good inside of me daddy." She paused, but didn't stop rolling her hips, causing my cock to slide in and out of her gripping pussy.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Daddy, will you still be my surrogate cock when Mark is gone?"

"Of course Whitney. That's been long settled."

Whitney started to bounce on my cock now, almost allowing it to come all the way out before falling back on it. "You have no idea how happy that makes me!" she said as she began to fuck me really hard. "Daddy, after today I'm gonna need a surrogate ass to fuck too." Whitney slid up my cock allowing it's entire length to leave her pussy. "You will be my ass surrogate, won't you daddy."

It wasn't a question, it was an assertion; a statement of fact. I knew my ass would be hers whenever she wanted it after Mark left. I nodded my assent.

Whitney put my cock back in her pussy and rolled her hips on it for a few seconds before she got off of me, stood, and said "On your knees then!"

I guess I didn't comply fast enough because she said through gritted teeth "On.Your.KNEES."

I complied. On my knees with legs spread wide, Whitney knelt behind me, lubed her strap-on, and slid the dildo effortlessly into my well fucked ass.

"Look! Whitney's fucking daddy!" Ellen exclaimed.

Whitney was stroking very lovingly in and out of my ass while she stroked my cock and whispered naughty things into my ear. "Oh daddy! This is so fucking HOT! You really love having a woman fuck your ass, don't you? Look at you, you horny boy! Thrusting your ass back at me! You love this! You really love this!"

"Oh God, Whit. Yes! I love being fucked like this. Fuck me little girl. Fuck your daddy!"

Suddenly my face was being pulled down until it was nestled in Ellen's bald pussy. "Eat me daddy. Eat me while Whit fucks you!"

I was on my knees with my face buried in my daughter's pussy while I wantonly accepted my son's devastatingly sexy fiancé's strap-on dildo in my eager, clutching ass and I was absolutely loving it. The two beautiful young women had taken charge of the situation and were using me to get what they wanted and needed. I was more than happy to oblige.

Whitney's erect nipples scraped against my back and her delicate fist pumped the length of my erection. My now achingly hard cock was leaking pre-cum like a faucet, lubricating the hand that was pleasuring me.

"This is hotter than you said it would be El!" Whitney said to my daughter.

Without removing my mouth from Ellen's pretty pubis, I slipped two fingers into her slit and began stroking in and out of her succulent snatch.

"Fuck that feels good daddy! You look so hot when you take a cock daddy! I think I could cum just from watching Whit fuck you! Oh my God!"

Whitney was thoroughly enjoying herself too. I can't say if it was physical stimulation, or if she was getting off on the power she was wielding over me, but she was whimpering and cursing as she came and came while she fucked her fiancé's dad.

"I'm cumming!" Ellen cried. "Oh Fuck! Daddy! You're making me cum so hard! Aaargh! Fuck!"

Ellen grasped the sides of my face and held me in contact with her spasming womanhood as her powerful orgasm consumed her. My tongue and fingers were coated in her thick, pearly cum. Ellen had never cum like this, at least not for me. I dined on her deliriously delicious drippings, making sure none of it was wasted.

Whitney pulled her dildo out of me and my ass instantly longed to be filled by her again.

"Let's take this to the grass" Whitney commanded.

Ellen scooted out from under my still writhing tongue. Whitney strode out of the shallow pool and lay on her back in the cool, lush grass.

"Ride me" she demanded.

I dutifully straddled the hips of this blonde vixen and took her length inside of me once again. Ellen positioned herself over Whitney's face, lowering her hips to her lover's searching tongue. Ellen moaned when Whitney's tongue and lips made contact with her enflamed sex, at the same time extending her hand to grasp my rigid staff. Her other arm reached around my neck and pulled me toward her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth while she fisted my cock and I worked Whitney's strap-on in and out of my hungry asshole.

Ellen relinquished her kiss just long enough to place her face next to mine, lick my ear and whisper "I love you daddy." Her words were not the empty words fueled by runaway physical passion. They were deep, emotional words expressing the true depth of our relationship, not only as father and daughter, but of friends and lovers.

"I love you too, baby girl" I confessed, before our tongues again intertwined in an exchange of passion that exists only between people who share a deep emotional bond.

Ellen's delicate, yet firm, stroking of my cock, coupled with Whitney's probing of my depths brought me to the point of no return, and I prepared to erupt all over these two beauties.

Ellen's lips separated from mine and she started to speak, but I interrupted her.

"I'm gonna cum Whitney."

"So am I! Oh Whitney baby, you're making us both cum!" Ellen moaned.

Whitney could not speak with Ellen's pussy plastered to her face, but the increased tempo of her thrusting into me indicated her approval.

Ellen's tongue was again in my mouth as she continued to stroke my cock and buck her hips against Whitney's writhing tongue. Ellen inhaled deeply, then stopped breathing. Her left arm still around my neck, she broke our kiss, pulled me tightly to her and released a deep, primal groan as she came on her lover's tongue. Ellen's release was so erotic that my orgasm quickly followed. Ellen's stroking fist and Whitney's pistoning cock pushed me over the edge and my cock erupted, spurting my juice all over the abdomens of the two luscious beauties sharing their bodies and passion with me.

Whitney's hips bucked sharply against my ass and I surmised that she too had cum with us.

Ellen quickly dismounted her lover's face and licked her own pussy juice off of Whitney's lips and face before engulfing my sensitive cock in her mouth and removing the remnants of my orgasm from my tool.

The three of us collapsed into a satiated pile of quivering flesh, totally drained by the exertion of our tryst. Ellen took turns kissing Whitney and me, whispering how much she loved each of us and how good our romp was. I remained on top of Whitney, her dildo still embedded in my rectum.

In time our pulses and breathing resumed to much more normal levels, and we were able to survey what was happening beyond our own little reality.

Tina was on her back, her legs wrapped tightly around Mark's back as he slowly and deliberately pumped his cock into her greasy pussy. Tina's arms were around his neck. They gazed into each other's eyes as the young man made sweet, tender love to his mom. I think Tina was trying to memorize what it felt like to have her son inside of her, and to show him how much she truly loved him. Tomorrow he would be married, and in a week he would be in boot camp. It would likely be months before they would be able to again share this kind of intimacy.

Trish was between Brenda's spread legs, their cocks rubbing against each other as they kissed each other playfully, taking every opportunity to check on the other's activities.

"I love watching Mark make love to his mom" Whitney said, her fingers mindlessly stroking Ellen's breast and nipples. "They're beautiful together."

Raising my hips and releasing Whitney's plastic probe from it's lodging I was able to turn and get a better look at my wife and son coupling next to the pool. My timing was perfect as I was able to watch Tina begin to pant and thrust her hips against her son's pelvis, causing his cock to drive even deeper into her slippery core.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers