My Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

Tina's shrieks of delight indicated Mark had taken her to her zenith as she orgasmed on his seemingly perpetually hard cock. Mark continued his thrusting. He had already cum at least three times, and I think he could have fucked for another hour. But Tina was pleading to for him to cum. "I want to feel you explode inside of me honey! Cum inside of me Mark. Cum in your mommy's pussy!"

Mark bore down, reaching deep inside of himself to force his fourth orgasm of the day. He was sweating, his brow furrowed in a look of determination to please his mom, to satisfy her needs. His thrusting became increasingly urgent causing his scrotum to slap noisily against his mom's ass. From our vantage point we could see Tina's abdominal muscles tensing and relaxing as she squeezed the cock inside of her with her vaginal walls.

After one final penetrating thrust, Tina's eyes opened wide, and her cheeks tightened as her face broke into a satisfied smile. She could feel the sperm laden semen pulsing into the womb that had given birth to the young man that had just made love to her.

Mark lowered his face and lovingly kissed Tina's smiling mouth. "I love you mom" he said matter of factly.

"Oh I love you too. So very, very much" Tina answered as they held each other in their post coital glow.

Whitney stood and unbuckled the harness she had worn all evening. Ellen also got to her feet. The two women held hands and crossed the short distance between where we were and where Tina and Mark were.

When Mark saw his bride-to-be approaching, he kissed his mom on the lips, causing them both to break into huge, joyous smiles. Mark rolled to his right and onto his back. Whitney quickly descended to her knees between Mark's legs and engulfed his deflating, though still engorged cock. She sucked the fragrant combination of his cum and Tina's pussy off of the softening spear, savoring the briny taste. Releasing his manhood from her mouth she crawled up his frame and kissed him passionately on the mouth. "I love you completely, Mark Pratt" she confessed before again devouring his mouth and tongue with hers.

Ellen prostrated herself between her mother's spread legs and proceeded to lap at the woman's well fucked slit and clit, extracting her brother's cum and savoring the taste and feel of the combined fluids dripping from her mother's opening. Tina could only sigh in appreciation of what her daughter's talented tongue was doing.

I kissed my wife Tina while gently stroking her cheek with the back of my fingers. With all of the sincerity I possessed I managed to croak out an emotional "I love you, Tina."

Tina's face lit up, and through her broad smile said "I know you do Clark. I love you too."

I kissed her one last time before shifting to my right. Trish was still on top of Brenda, and the two lovely shemales stroked and touched each other with the familiarity of old lovers. Without hesitation I pressed my face between Trish's ass cheeks and rimmed the most perfect asshole ever created. The suddenness of my action caused her to squeal and jump, eliciting laughter from both her and Brenda.

"I want some of that too!" Brenda exclaimed as the two women shifted position.

Trish and Brenda were side by side, both on their knees with their glorious asses high in the air. The pair turned to look at each other and kissed erotically while I alternated my oral attention on their exposed puckers. Brenda was especially appreciative when my tongue pushed through her ebony sphincter. "I love it when a man does that!" she pronounced.

All parties being satiated for the time being, we all realized it was getting late and a little bit chilly too. We had another important day ahead of us and Tina suggested we head into the house to warm up and rest. Tina extended an invitation for Brenda to spend the night.

"Thank you for the offer Tina. I would love to join you, but I'm afraid none of us would get much rest" she answered.

Once inside, yet still naked, Brenda took turns saying goodbye to her new playmates, hugging and kissing each one of us. Brenda hugged me lovingly before dropping her right hand to my turgid cock and tongue kissing my willing mouth. "I look forward to the day I get to feel this inside of me Clark" she said as she gazed longingly into my eyes.

"I think I would like that too, Brenda" I replied.

Releasing me she stepped to Tina. The two embraced, their cheeks pressed tightly together. "Thank you for allowing me to join in this special celebration Tina. I hope we are able to do it again" Brenda said.

"It was our pleasure Brenda" Tina said, taking a moment to stroke the woman's flaccid penis. "I enjoyed this immensely" she continued causing both to smile before pecking each other on the lips.

"Trish, honey, I hope you realize what a special, special thing you have here" Brenda said in a slightly jealous tone.

"I do Brenda, I really do. I am blessed beyond measure and I know it" Trish answered with great pride.

"Love them" Brenda whispered.

"I do, and I will" Trish promised.

She hugged and kissed Ellen and Whitney in turn. "You are incredible young women. Both of you. I wish you both much success."

"Thank you Brenda" was their simultaneous reply.

"Thank you for cumming and making our party memorable" Ellen offered, her double entendre causing us all to smile.

Mark was the last one to receive a departing embrace. It seemed Brenda had an affinity for Mark as her goodbye with him was quite long. She kissed him aggressively, her arms pulling him close. His arms also wrapped around her back, his hands dropping to grope the firm globes of her ass. Their goodbye kiss was rapidly turning into a hot makeout session. Mark's legs spread and he was visibly pulling Brenda's groin into his. The two lovers were humping each other in front of us.

"I look forward to the day when we can do this again, Mark" Brenda cooed.

"I would like that very much Brenda" Mark confessed.

With a final longing gaze into Mark's eyes and a stroke of his drooling cock, Brenda dressed and departed, leaving us with the memories of a wild, intimate celebration.

The next day, Whitney and Mark were united in marriage in a romantic ceremony in our backyard. Ellen was Whitney's maid of honor, and Trish was Mark's best woman. Mark and I dressed in simple suits, white shirts, and the red ties we had worn for the family portrait. Whitney wore a very non-traditional off the shoulder knee length ivory wedding dress, complete with ivory hose and ivory heels. Trish, Tina, and Ellen wore the dresses they had worn for our family portrait and it was amazing how well they matched Whitney's dress.

The Supreme Court justice that had provided the name change proclamation performed the nuptials. Accompanying him was one of Trish's "girlfriends" who was one of the recipients of the judge's beneficence. She appeared to be older than Trish and though she was attractive, she could not hold a candle to the incredible beauty that Trish possessed.

Conspicuously missing were Whitney's parents. Not that we cared. We found them to be abrasive, and they were more than happy to have Whitney out of their hair. Whitney didn't seem to care either. After all, through our family she had found the true love, acceptance, and emotional support she had never received from her biological parents. We were her moms and dad now. (Even if our relationships had not become physical we would have taken her in. We did love the girl as if she was one of our own children. The sex was just a bonus.)

Following the brief ceremony, we partook of a light meal, wedding cake, and champagne. Thankfully the judge and his date left shortly thereafter.

Tina, Trish, and I had planned a honeymoon for the newlyweds since Mark was leaving for boot camp in just a few days. They needed some time alone as husband and wife before our son left for San Diego.

It was late afternoon when the bride and groom pulled out of the driveway for a week at a luxury hotel.

Ellen, Trish, Tina and I stayed dressed in our good clothes and sat on the deck around the table, replaying the events of the last two days. It didn't take much discussion of our memories before I was aroused again. I found it hard to believe considering how much sex I had had the previous day, but nonetheless I had a tent in my trousers.

I rose from my chair and began walking into the house. "Where are you going?" Tina asked.

"Upstairs" was my one word reply.

The three lovely ladies all looked at each other, smiled, and followed me to the master bedroom.

Without going into detail, the rest of the afternoon was a blur of tangled limbs, exploring digits, lapping and probing tongues, and plenty of cock and dildo stuffed holes. We played into the night before falling asleep, a happy, closely knit family.

The next day Trish, Tina and I had to return to the regular grind of nine to five jobs. Following our weekend of incredibly fulfilling and emotional sex, it was difficult to settle back into the everyday routine. Well, it was for me anyway. I was constantly distracted by the memories of the erotic scenes I had witnessed and acts I had participated in. I was hoping to get home and rekindle some of the weekend's activities.

When I did get home, I found the house empty. Ellen had written a note that Trish and Tina were going to the mall after work and not to expect them back before 9:00pm.

I took the opportunity to go upstairs and change into some shorts before going outside and having a cigar. Once outside, I saw the house wasn't empty. Ellen was reclined on one of the chaise lounges soaking up some sun.

She was nude.

Apparently she had not noticed my presence until I lit my cigar. Once she smelled the fragrant smoke she turned her head slightly toward me and greeted me with a "Hi daddy!" through her beaming smile.

"Hi yourself sugar. Don't you think maybe you should have some clothes on out here?"

"Nah. We were naked out here all day yesterday, and besides, you don't want me to have tan lines, do you daddy?"

"I actually find tan lines to be very sexy. But I also admit that an all-over tan is pretty damn sexy too."

"You would like a woman with no tan daddy. You just like their naked bodies!"

"True, very true!"

"Daddy, I miss Whitney, and I'm bored."

"Honey! You have only been out of school for three days, and Whitney has only been gone for 24 hours! You're bored already? Don't you have any other friends you can invite over or do something with?"

"I suppose I do. They're just not as fun as Whitney, that's all."

"Ellen sweetie, you really need to find more friends your own age. Whitney is married to your brother now, and at some point they are going to leave and start their own life and family."

"No they aren't. We've already discussed it and we are all staying here forever, even when Mark is done with the Marines. Whitney and I love you and our moms too much to ever give you up."

"That's very sweet baby girl, but it's not healthy. Someday you're going to want a family of your own too, and you'll need to find your soul-mate to be your husband."

"Soul-mate? Singular? Not a chance. I already have five soul-mates and I'm not going to have any fewer."

"OK sugar. We can talk more about this later."

"Thanks daddy. Oh, Daddy?" she asked as she got off the lounge chair and walked toward the pool, swinging her sexy ass as she walked.

"Yes sugar?"

"Come make love to me in the pool."

~~~~

The rest of the week slowly got better. Ellen began spending more time with some friends, and Trish, Tina and I got back into our previous routine.

On Friday, Whitney and Mark returned from their honeymoon looking refreshed and still very happy and very much in love. They spent the night together in Trish's bedroom. We didn't hear anything all night, and I would like to think they spent their last night together telling each other how much they were loved, reassuring each other that everything would be fine, and how much they were looking forward to spending their lives together.

Why do I think that? Because that's what I would be doing.

The next day Mark left for boot camp, twelve weeks of intensive physical and mental conditioning. One of the recruiters showed up in a government issue Chevy Malibu to take him to the airport. It was an emotional sendoff. It was easier for Tina and me as we had done the same thing with John. But Trish, Whitney, and Ellen took it pretty hard. "It's only three months" I reminded them "and then he'll be home for a while. Contingency plans are in place. We can, and will, endure this hardship, and we will be stronger for it!"

My short combat general-like speech halted the tears and brought smiles to their faces.

"OK! You're right!" they agreed.

That night we lay in bed. Trish and Tina were engaged in some gentle touching and kissing while I sat up reading an industry publication. There was a knock on the door just before it opened and Whitney poked her head in. "Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I inquired, causing the panty-less T-shirt clad young woman to walk into the room.

"Daddy, I know it's only been a day but... I need a surrogate. Can I borrow you?" She lowered her right hand to her crotch and rubbed her pussy.

I glanced over at my wives. They were all smiles, seeing the humor in how fast this blonde vixen needed a cock fix. Trish and Tina both smiled, cocked their heads and shrugged their shoulders. "Go ahead stud. The girl needs a surrogate, and you made a promise!" Tina said. She then turned back to Trish and said, "Now, where were we?" before kissing our wife lustfully.

I rolled out of bed and followed Whitney downstairs and into the room she had shared with Mark. Laying on the bed was my daughter Ellen, a harnessed strap-on fixed to her lower body.

"I thought Whit needed a surrogate?"

"Well daddy," Whitney started "That was just a ruse. Tonight Ellen wants a replay of the other day, except she wants to fuck you while you eat me."

"On your knees, daddy." Ellen commanded.

I complied.

~~~~

And so it went for the next twelve weeks. The women enthusiastically cultivated my slutty submissive side. Trish, Tina and I were frequently intimate, with Whitney and/or Ellen joining us at times. One did not have to look far for a willing partner when the "need" arose, and if any one of us was unfulfilled, it was our own damn fault.

~~~~

Mark completed his basic training and flew home for ten days of leave before reporting to Camp Pendleton for SOI training.

His return was, of course, quite joyous. Even though Whitney's considerable sexual needs were met the entire time Mark was away, it did not take his new bride very long to whisk him away for an extended period of carnal debauchery.

For the most part, Mark and Whitney were inseparable for the week and a half he was home. Of course, the couple made time for us both in and out of the bedroom. The night before Mark left for California was an incestuous orgy of epic proportions.

Mark, Trish and Tina claimed the bed in the master bedroom while Whitney, Ellen and I took the bed in Trish's room. We decided it would be easier to swap partners if we were close, and being able to hear the expressions of pleasure would be an incredible turn on.

Whitney and Ellen lay on either side of me, and we began our tryst lovingly kissing and caressing each other while my daughters stroked my cock, and I their beautiful bald pussies.

Whitney was the first to express her desire and wantonly said "I need your pussy, babe". Ellen was quick to oblige, laying on her back allowing Whitney access to her proffered sex. I was surprised, yet thrilled, when Whitney assumed a 69 position with Ellen leaving her glorious ass exposed.

As quickly as I was physically able I was kneeling behind the sexy blonde, tongue probing her delectable ass while Ellen lapped at her prodigious pussy lips and turgid clit. My cock was as hard as college trigonometry and was dripping pre-cum on the sheets. When I heard "Fuck me mom!" from the other room I thought I was going to dump my load right then and there without any help from the girls.

"Put your cock in my ass daddy. Please fuck my ass! Please daddy!" Whitney's plea brought me back to reality. Whitney spread her legs wider, giving both me and Ellen greater access to her charms. I pressed the engorged head of my cock against Whitney's lubricated little pucker and eased my way into her tight passage. I heard her moan into Ellen's gooey pussy as I bottomed out, my hips pressed firmly to her butt cheeks.

I felt Ellen's petite hand grasp the base of my scrotum, and she gently squeezed and massaged my balls as I began sliding my root in and out of my daughter-in-law.

Both young women were moaning into each other's pussies as they munched on the other's muff without inhibition. Seeing my daughter eat another girl is an incredible sight, and when she began tightening her stomach, raising her hips into Whitney's mouth, I knew she was going to cum. Ellen had slipped two fingers into her sister-in-laws dewy snatch and was stroking her G-spot while lapping at her clit and I lovingly reamed her ass with my cock.

"YESYESYESYESYES!" Whitney shrieked as she came all over Ellen's face, her clear ejaculate coating my thighs and Ellen's face, dripping off of us and soaking into the sheets. Whitney went back to the task of finishing Ellen while I continued to probe her womanly depths. Before long, Ellen's grip on my balls tightened, her legs squeezed Whitney's head, and her body contracted in the throes of a satisfying orgasm. I jabbed into Whitney a few more times before I could take no more and unleashed a torrent of hot white cum inside of my son's wife. As soon as I stopped pulsing in her rectum, Whitney slid forward slightly, releasing me from her cum drenched ass and sat straight up, her asshole directly over Ellen's mouth. Ellen didn't need to be told what to do and quickly began lapping my cum from her girlfriend.

While the three of us were enjoying ourselves, on the king-sized bed in the other room Mark knelt between the spread legs of my shemale wife, sucking her delicious candy stick. Trish was playing with her tits, rolling the nipples between her fingers as her son made oral love to her. Tina was behind Mark, rimming him and stroking his hard, horny cock. She had already inserted her Real-Doe and was preparing Mark for her assault on his boy pussy.

As Tina slipped her silicone toy into her son's greedy ass, he moaned around the fleshy spear in his mouth. Tina lay on Mark's back, her full mammaries pressed into him and she reached around him to stroke his aching erection. Tina whispered "I've wanted to do this for so long sweetie. I hope you enjoy mommy fucking you" and began sawing her phallus into her son.

"Fuck me mom!" Mark yelled before taking Trish's length back into his mouth and sucking her with all of his might. Tina's pistoning dildo had Mark moaning and groaning on the pretty shemale's sex as his ass was pleasured with the rigid veined shaft.

The taboo of the act coupled with the clitoral ridges and vibrating bulb in her vagina caused Tina to have a quick, powerful orgasm. She never stopped fucking Mark's ass or stroking his cock as she came. She felt Mark's penis become even harder and thicker in her hand. "He's gonna cum Trish" Tina whispered.

"Me too! Me tooooo! Unnngh!" Trish replied, her girl-cock erupting in Mark's mouth. "Suck my cock Mark! Ohhhhh FUCK!" she cried.

The young Marine struggled to swallow the load of cum produced by the beauty in front of him. He was quickly overwhelmed by the erotic situation and physical stimulation he was receiving and soon reached his own powerful orgasm, his rich, fertile semen erupted from his cock. The initial volleys splashed against the bottom of his chin and the smooth cock and balls of his lover. As the squirts lessened in intensity, the remaining volleys fell harmlessly to the sheets below his writhing body.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers