My Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

The three untangled from their coupling and repositioned to spoon and cuddle. Mark and Trish faced each other, their mouths and tongues engaged in a sensual kiss as they ground their pelvises and cocks together. Tina lay behind her son and slid her ever erect cock between the cheeks of his ass putting the perfect pleasurable pressure against his well fucked sphincter.

"Oh my God, that was so good. I love fucking you!" Tina exclaimed.

"That was really hot mom! You're a natural when it comes to pleasing a man." Mark turned his head toward Tina and she devoured his mouth in a deep hungry kiss.

Trish reached between her and Mark's bodies and began playing with his now limp member.

"Mmmm" she hummed. "Do you think maybe we can stiffen this up and get it inside me? You blew me so good I want to reward you with a good fuck. What do you think Marine? Got another round in ya?"

"I will in a few minutes Aunt Trish. Sooner if you keep touching me like that" Mark replied, his hands now massaging the breasts of the auburn haired woman in front of him. Completely out of character, Mark suddenly blurted "You have very beautiful eyes Aunt Trish."

Somewhat taken aback by his sudden confession, Trish gave Mark a shocked look and said "Thank you! You've never noticed them before?"

"Well, of course I've noticed them. I've just never appreciated them, until now."

Trish wrapped her arms around the young man and fervently kissed him, filling his mouth with her eager tongue.

Tina kissed both of the lovers on the cheek. "I'm going to go see what mischief our husband has been up to."

Trish rolled Mark on his back and straddled his lower torso. Leaning forward and reaching between her legs she aimed Mark's hard cock at her waiting asshole.

Tina came into the room where Ellen, Whitney and I reclined on the bed, gently kissing, touching, and whispering to one another.

"Hi mom!" Ellen chirped.

"Oh, hi mom." Whitney added.

"Are you enjoying yourselves?" Tina asked with her hands on her slightly askew hips.

"Very much!" Whitney answered.

"Mmm hmm!" Ellen sang.

"Were they good girls baby?" Tina directed toward me.

"If by 'good' you mean 'naughty', then they were very, very good girls" I answered.

"If you'll excuse me for a minute, I want to see what my husband and your well hung wife are up to" Whitney said before giving me, Ellen, and Tina a peck on the lips and prancing out of the bedroom.

"Mind if I take her place?" Tina asked as she climbed onto the bed, not waiting for an answer. Tina embraced me, kissing me deeply. "I love you Clark" she confessed as she peered into my eyes. "I love our family, I love what we share in this house. I love everything about our lives."

Ellen was beaming at her mom's words.

"I love you too. And I love where we are. I wouldn't change a thing" I replied.

"I'd only change one thing" Ellen offered.

"What's that sweetie?" Tina asked.

"Instead of talking, I think we should be fucking."

Tina and I laughed and looked at each other. "We've created a monster" I said.

"Yes we have! But I happen to agree with her" Tina replied before her hand joined her daughters on my inflating cock. "Ellen honey, would you mind sitting on your daddy's face while I ride his big cock until I cum?"

Ellen, like only a lithe young woman could do, swung her leg over me and settled her crotch over my waiting mouth. Tina straddled my hips and lowered her wet pussy onto my manhood. I slid easily into the mature woman's slippery slit and when her hips met mine she began grinding and gyrating on my cock.

"Can I have him next mom?" Ellen asked.

"Of course you can!" Tina answered before the two embraced, their mouths instinctively finding each other in a deep, loving kiss. Ellen began working her hips back and forth causing her gash to slide over my tongue, lips and chin. Tina was rolling and gyrating her hips against me, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. I heard gentle mewing and saliva exchanging smacking as my daughter and her mom made love to each other as they made love to me.

When Whitney entered the master bedroom she was not at all surprised to see Trish straddling her husband and slowly lowering her feminine body onto Marks's cock. Trish smiled at Whitney as Mark's cock made it's way into Trish's pussy. "I couldn't wait. I needed him inside of me" Trish confessed before lightly biting her lower lip in that saucy way that had become her trademark. Whitney didn't say a word, instead she lowered her face to Trish's hardening cock and engulfed it in her mouth while she was still climbing onto the bed. It was Whitney's way of saying "No problem".

"I love the way you kiss me mom" Ellen panted as she took a breather. "I love the way you touch my body. I love having you as a lover!" she said before returning to my wife's lips. I don't know if Tina intended to respond, but obviously couldn't with Ellen's tongue in her mouth.

As Tina worked her pussy on my cock, I could feel her wetness and arousal increase. A stream of her sweet dew rolled down the base of my cock and over my balls, leaving behind a cool reminder of her arousal.

Ellen's hands had been busy working her mom's breasts and nipples. Ellen lowered her head to the ample bosom before her and nibbled the fleshy peaks while I nibbled and licked her fleshy petals and stamen. Ellen slowed the rocking of her hips forcing me to focus on licking her clit. I grasped her luscious globes in my hands, pulling her firm ass cheeks apart and giving my fingers access to her puckered hole. I wetted my middle finger with the sweet nectar of her gooey pussy and rubbed my digit on her starburst. My touching and rubbing of her tender anal flesh caused her slit to leak even more and her asshole to relax, welcoming the intruding finger.

With just the tip of my finger in her ass, Ellen began to pant and quake as she continued to mouth Tina's breasts and nipples. Ellen's hips now jerked involuntarily as she neared her climax. The tip of my finger popped in and out of her anus as I flicked at her swollen clit with my tongue. "Oooooooh FUCK!" she exclaimed as she clung to her mother with both arms. "You're making me gush daddy!" she said as again I was treated to tasty globs of her thick, creamy pussy juice. I licked and sucked her honey from her spasming pussy until her sensitive sex parts could take no more. "You have to stop dad. Please stop! Too sensitive!" she said. I could never get enough of this beautiful woman and refused to stop. In frustration Ellen climbed off of my face, creating an insurmountable distance between us.

In the other room, Trish was busy impaling herself on Mark's swollen member as Whitney fervently sucked the sensual shemale's clit. Trish was palming her own breasts as she surveyed the incredibly horny scene from her perch on top of Mark. Two fingers of Mark's left hand were busy exploring his wife's wet hole, curling to dance on the woman's sensitive G-spot, his thumb flicking at her prominent clit.

With the young Marine's cock in her ass, and her own cock enveloped in the wet, suctioning mouth of the Marine's beautiful wife, Trish went over the edge of pleasure and pumped her salty load into Whitney's mouth. Whitney swallowed hard, and soon was cumming herself, her ejaculate splashing on her husband's hand and the bed. Mark followed them. Trish's gripping rectum squeezing him as she came and the thrill he got from making his wife squirt triggered his release, coating Trish's bowels with his thick syrup.

After recovering from their exertion, Trish, Whitney and Mark collapsed in a pile of sweaty flesh, kissing and whispering their appreciation and affection to one another.

After giving each of the two young lovers an emotional kiss, Trish said "I love you both so much and I would really like to stay, but you two need to be alone for the rest of the night." before climbing off the big bed and walking to the other room.

Without our daughter on my face, Tina fell forward, her arms on either side of my neck and her alarmingly erect nipples dragging across my chest. "Give it to me!" she demanded. My hands each grasped a handful of ass flesh to stabilize her as I began to fuck my cock up into her compliant body. I dipped my right hand down to the union of our genitals and slipped my middle finger into her alongside my cock. I moved my hand back and slipped the now lubricated appendage into her sexy smooth asshole. She moaned in appreciation at the intrusion. "Like daughter like mother!" I thought to myself.

Tina was wild now, thrusting her hips back against the duo of my members probing her holes. "Fuck me Clark! Fuck me harder! So close so close so clo-o-o!" she choked out before her climax enveloped her, copious amounts of her honey flowed from well fucked hole. I kept on pumping both probes into her, alternating the motions of my cock and finger. As I was about to release my essence into her she came for a second time. Her sphincter clenched around my finger and her vaginal walls squeezed my cock triggering my second ejaculation of the night.

As soon as I was drained, Ellen practically pushed Tina off of me and mounted my still hard and very sensitive penis.

"I've needed this inside of me all night" she said and got busy bouncing up and down on my erection.

"I just came honey. I don't know how long I can keep it up."

Just then Tina swung her leg over my face and placed her cum dripping pussy above my mouth and out of reach of my tongue. She looked intently between her hanging tits as rivulets of my recent deposit dribbled from her aroused and engorged labia and dripped into my waiting mouth. She then sat up, lowering her quim to my hungry lips so I could drink from her overflowing well. "That'll keep him hard" she said to Ellen before the two women engaged in a lustful tongue war before embracing each other and kissing in a not so parent child way.

And Tina was right. I stayed hard enough, long enough for Ellen to get off again, but there was no way I was going to cum again so soon. I made Ellen cum, and that's all that mattered.

Just as we finished our coupling, Trish entered the room and joined us on the bed. She kissed each one of us, telling us how much she loved us.

We fell asleep shortly after rearranging our bodies on the bed so we could all share in the closeness and intimacy of the moment.

The next morning we loaded Mark's gear into the car and said our goodbyes. Whitney was, of course, devastated that her husband would be gone for two more months after having a week and a half of intimacy with him. He reassured her that everything would be fine, and that she would be in good hands while he was gone. "I love you with all that I am, Whit" he said before taking his place in the passenger seat. His eyes never left hers.

I drove him to the airport for his flight to California and his two month SOI training. He would be back again for a couple of weeks before leaving again for where ever his orders took him. Our goodbye at the airport was tough for both of us. I was proud of my son and what he had chosen to do, but I also felt bad that he had to leave his wife yet again.

We hugged each other close, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Make us proud, Marine" I encouraged.

"I will dad. Y'all take care of Whitney."

"We will."

My son turned to walk away.

"Hey Mark?"

"Yeah dad?"

"I love you son."

"I love you too."

And then he was gone, disappearing into the sea of humanity that is today's ridiculous airport security.

When I returned home, I found my four beautiful women freshly showered and in their pajamas on the king sized bed in the master bedroom. They were cuddling and consoling Whitney, reassuring her that she was truly loved and cared for.

I'm no genius, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that I was not needed in that place at that time. I gave each of the women a kiss and told each of them they were loved beyond measure. I then retreated to the clearing with a cigar and a bourbon, leaving my lovers in each other's arms to bond and to cement the beautiful relationships they had developed.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers