My Journey To Perversion Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came and another replaced him. Over and over this happen. I would look around the room to see men, all kinds of men ready to fuck me. I felt my head being turned by Paul to the other side. There was a man I guess kneeling on the seat. His cock was hard and pointing at my face. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it just as bad. He moved too me and I too him. He was the first of many that I sucked.

Some of the guys started to get a little rough; when I realized this I was glad Paul was there to keep things from getting out of hand. I lost complete track of time. Some one said he did not want to fuck my sloppy pussy. It was then that I heard a voice I knew say “Fuck her in her asshole, she likes it in her ass.” I think it was Paul, thinking on it, it had to be Paul. I knew Paul wanted to eat me when we got back to the car I was out of breath telling these men one after another how great they are and how much I loved their cocks. My mouth was nice and slick from sperm, yet I was getting tired of climaxing. I had to rest. I turned to Paul and said “Baby, I got to rest, I can’t take anymore”

He looked around and said “Honey I think you wore them all out, some of these guys have had seconds.” The guy fucking me came and I tried to bring my legs down, they were numb and I was covered in sweat Paul helped me sit up and when I did there was so much sperm between my legs and under my butt, I was sliding around on the table. Paul said “Do you want to go get cleaned up Darlin?” I said, “Yes, if I can walk.” My legs where slowly coming back and I could feel sperm running out both holes down my legs. I tried to keep myself as tight as possible just for Paul. I knew what he wanted and I wanted to reward him for the blissful night he had given me. As we were walking out Peg said, “Did you get enough Linda, Leaving so soon it’s only 11:30?” Paul said, “We’ll be going out side for a bit,” Peg said “hurry back, I think there is a good 10-15 guys you haven’t fucked yet.”

As we walked out the line was a little shorter, we made it to the car where Paul opened the door, and I laid back on the front seat. We both knew what we both wanted. I opened my legs and Paul knelt down. He started licking my inner thighs just above the fish net stockings slowly right up to my crotch. I just closed my eyes and relished every touch of his lips on and in me. I laid there and massaged my nipples. I have no idea how long it was he ate me, I just know I loved it.

12