All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Ch. 02'

by Miss_Ds_slave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start!

keep going this is gonna get HOT!

SawzSawzover 13 years ago
Good Stuff

Well written, easy to read, easy to follow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

How about a Chapter 03 and 04?

gym13ratgym13ratover 13 years ago
more

You definitely need to continue this story. Ch 1 & 2 are a great beginning

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
yes

Well done, am waiting on the next chapter.........I agree, this is going to get hot...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Potential

This story has a lot of great potential, you really ought to continue.

pdv990pdv990over 12 years ago
More please

hope you continue this series

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 10 years ago
Your wife is so..so..hot!!!

God love her! She gets it. She gets you. She should start an on line course for wives who want to control their men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

A very erotic story. Very. I see from the date it was posted that it's unlikely you are going to continue it. I urge the author to please continue this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked your story...

This would be an excellent time for the continuation of this story... One that would take you further into being a cuckold... and enjoy watching your wife fuck other men and she will take that one step further into having you clean them both up when they have finished. Problem is that she will undoubtedly no longer will want you except for the cleanup and the scenario will begin to include different men until she tires of them and you...

isadoreisadoreover 4 years ago
More?

So it has been quite some time and i am sure that they have had time to come to the realisation of the situation. Will there be more of this or will you leave us all hanging?

I had a similar experience his past week where i ate the cum of a stranger we had just had sex with from my wife's pussy. It was so gratifying to please her wh.ile her new lover watched me clean up his cum from her. Will be doing this again very soon.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

You story conjure such pleasant images, I need to go have a Wank now and I know what is going to be on my mind whilst I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous