All Comments on 'My Lady Grotesque at her Toilet'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dirrty!

This was so unbelievably dirty. The only thing that would have made it better would if he had eaten her faeces!! Wow - what an imagination. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
showers

Great story ! Woukd have been better if she had him wipe her asshole with his tongue instead of toilet paper. I know I would have loved to clean her ass with my tongue !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Scat

I really enjoy pissing, peeing, golden showers and all that goes with it, but I draw the line on analingus. Too much chance of disease and infection with that, even if the rectum is cleaned out.

The story was superb until it got into the "darker" side of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My dark fantasy

I loved this dark fantasy. My fantasy is to have sex with a mature bbw who can introduce me to the dirtier and darker sides of sex.Since I am a shy guy I would like like her do be slightly dominant: She would make me lick her pussy and ass, drink her pee and even introduce me to some light scat play like in this story. I really enjoyed reading it.

twitcher66twitcher66almost 9 years ago
so sublimly filthy...

Wonderful...so well written..erotic..dirty...and so horny. Please continue with this theme...thank you.

Johnxxx

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
At Her Toilet

Love knowing she is going to piss all over him. Also love that she is fascinated by his uncut ccock and wants him to masturbate himself, then she will play with his cock.

Not into "scat", so I don't pay much attention to that. Too many germs.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

A fairly hot story, I wold love to find someone who would partake in watersports with me, I find it can be insanely erotic and as the writer stated, very intimate. However, I draw the line at scat play. There's nothing remotely sexy about that (IMO). Eating ass - yeah I love that as long as it's clean. But once it's not, it's off limits for me. lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES