All Comments on 'My Life'

by PamCarolson

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

Great Story. Description was very well detailed. If this is based on a true story would love to hear more of your encounters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
well writen erotic and exciting

I really like the fact that the story seemed so real, and the people in the story were very believable. The fact that her husband is excited by watching her orgasm is in a way of fucking her by proxy. I hope that the story doesn't get to the point where Steve is cut out from her sex life and is replaced by her new lover Jerry. I would hope that Steve's wife would have compassion for him, since he is not able to fulfill her sexually, and still allow him to make love to her as best as he can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes

indeed..........nothing like fucking another man's wife......especially while he watches.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You go Girl !!!

Great account of your encounter ... but needs to be proofed before submitting for publishing. As I often suggest, this site has authors that could help to make your work even better. But the details are well thought out and the entire event is well related to the reader. Keep up the good work. Would like to read more of your encounters. It's a great lifestyle if you keep open communications between the partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sensual sexy and real

The wonderful part of this story is how well you told it and made it real. it was easy to 'see' all the events, conversations and arousing scenes. the way you lead up to the affair was excellent and the feelings/emotions you described gave the story a woman's view of what she wanted. i want to know how you followed this up, what happens next.

Yes there were typo's/grammatical errors a proofreading would fix instead of just spell checking. glad to help if you wish. P ilexx49@yahoo.com

RockyRatRockyRatabout 15 years ago
WHEW!!

Great story Pam. Perhaps what makes it so sensuous is the reality of the whole account. Thank you and I cannot wait for part two.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Unfortunate if this is true . . .

Author, I (and I assume many other writers) don't hate you, but I as a reader have some thoughts and critiques and to be honest, disagreement with some aspects of your story is one method for making constructive suggestions that could potentially improve your stories in the future. You can always turn off the comments if you don't want them, or delete any that are truly hateful. That said, the writing, as noted by others, needs polishing. The sad thing about this story is the idea of alcoholic Steve having such low self-esteem, he wants his "best friend" Jerry to make love to his wife because he can't do a proper job. There is no mention of seeking help from a doctor (virtually all erection problems can be successfully treated these days). There is no mention as-to whether or not Jerry is himself married or single. If the former, then he is also cheating. If the latter, then one might ask why a man in his (I would guess 40's) is still single? Why is he willing to take the risk of having sex with his "best friend's wife?" Steve's character is not developed; we only see a little of him through his wife's descriptions. If this is a true story, then maybe it's hot and a great fantasy for some, but it seems this wife is looking for payback in her unhappy marriage. She knows her husband is vulnerable. She implies he has been abusive, that she is afraid of him at times. What is wrong with getting counseling, or even getting divorced? She obviously does not love him. I also think this author should have titled the story "My Life, Ch 01," so those who prefer to read a story after all chapters are finished can know up front it is not a complete story. Putting the "chapter one" label near the beginning but within the text suggests to some readers there might be several "chapters" in the posting; it is only clear it was just "chapter one" when one reached the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

Good story and well written. You have lots of promise, but you need to realize that EVERY writer needs an editor. Virtually all professional writers depend on them.

Before Chapter Two, check for the word "well". In some paragraphs you started each sentence with the word. There must be a hundred wells in this first chapter. Towards the end you started way too many sentences with "oh". Sorry, but it is very distracting for a reader.

There are lots of typos that a spell checker wouldn't find. This one was interesting, "the other was a cock at least two incest longer than my husbands." I'm hoping you meant inches and not incest.

Anyway, your stories are worth the extra polish of an editor. Many on here aren't worth the bother.

bootshoebootshoeabout 15 years ago
great story

what a great story. would love to be jerry....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well if you and your husband both agree and are

both willing to accept the risk good luck to you. I am afraid every time you had a guy I would have a girl. That is not unfair to anyone. YOu really need an editor. The husband betting (begging) you to is very confusing at first. The the life other wives, should have been like other wives. Please get an editor to check your work. Those two major errors and I stopped reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To Each Their Qwn

If thats what you want fine, you say in your Bio now your a slut and seem comfortable with that. You won't end up with your husband either way so not sure how far I'd take your lifestyle. If your husband is a drunk, he also has depression, that on top of being a cuckold makes him primed for self destruction. Sounds like he is well on his way. Your marriage sounds like a nightmare to me but good luck. Not a badly written first story, could use a editor. My name really is anon springstein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not bad

I laughed so hard when it got to the part where you were describing Jerry's size, and said he had a cock "at least two incest." If you can, I would recommend turning off the auto-correct on your word processor. That was what mainly made up the typos: words that had been initially typed incorrectly, and then made into different words by auto-correct. There were a LOT and they make things very confusing, and also funny when they shouldn't be! ;) I don't really understand the criticism of "lifestyle," it's a fairly reasonable story. Everyone is being an adult about it. I will say it seems that the communication in the marriage seems to have been pretty bad through the years. It seems like things could be so much better with communication, counseling, and effort. (Even with that, what's wrong with having Jerry if it satisfies both of you?) I'd question another post saying it's clear that you don't love Steve. It didn't seem like that to me. I would be curious to get a better picture of relationship dynamics in the next chapter. I think since there was a lot of set-up in this one, perhaps the next could be a little more involved--showing us more specific scenes, rather than the detached narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

Thank you for sharing it with us. Looking forward to more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved your story

Irregardless of what others say, in my opinion sharing your wife with another man is the best gift that you can give to her. My wife hasn't quite went all the way yet, but I know that I will share her with my best friend soon, and when she does, I will write about the experience

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 15 years ago
Momma always said we should share!

Your husband listened. An interesting tale presented in a straight forward way. I liked it. There were enough errors that cry out for an editor that I recommend you get one.

Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editing

This story really needs editing for several reasons including grammar and wrong words. Still, I enjoyed it.

writerjabwriterjabover 12 years ago
Liked the story

I agree with the person above, though I delete anonymous comments as they're worthless. There were some words that were wrong, dunno if they can be fixed though. I'd have to guess living with an alcoholic would be awful. Glad Jerry was glad to "pinch hit" and fuck Steve's wife. Please write more!

And, as for your profile photo, wish those were my hands!!

terrynterrynover 12 years ago
my life

Pam

Hi im terry a 67 mwm from ohio, just loved this story im so happy for both of you to find yourselves and ya enjoyed the shopping and attenion Jerry gave you and he was first guy to see your titties congrats and look forward to more stories

hug and kisses and some hot grabass

terry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not written by a woman...obviously

Poor writing, and lousy ideas. Pumps? Oh, man. "Well" congrats for breaking off from the moronic "4 inch spike," crowd. And guy writers, if you are focused to the detail of the separate panels of a girl's panty, you are definitely NOT actually getting laid in life. Sorry. Just true. Lingerie is for newlyweds and sophisticated women already know how lame it is to think some 300 count 'silk' is going to matter. Anyway, this was a weak effort. Stick to what you know please. Presumably you'll do better in your own element.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Writing

Why can't you at least proof read your story? Some of the classes in English, surely will come back to you. A spell checker would be a nice addition, also. Cannot believe there is anyone that does not at least have a spell checker on their PC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's a great husband

Your husband knew you needed loving by jerry his friend , one that he felted comfortable with. He's not jealous of him know he's got a happy wife good for you. ef7c

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
Wow

You got far more constructive criticism on your writing than knocks on your subject matter! That's saying a lot for this crowd.

And they were right, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic !!!

Just loved your story,it brought back memories of my life. I would discount the idiots who were only remarking on the spelling i had no trouble reading or understanding it. And the one's that complained about the life style then that there problem. My wife Pam and i had a similar experience with a close friend of mine called Jeff and we all loved it and it went on for three and a half years. Great times.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Sheesh ! Get an editor.

Your story could be so much better if you didn't have so many spelling or grammatical errors. Very distracting & hard to read. Not sure further reading is worth the effort. Thanks for trying. Only a 3. A good editor could have made it a 4.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 5 years ago
Great story!!

I found the story to be very stimulating. I enjoyed the lead's growing anticipation of her impending encounter with Jerry and her enjoyment of the attention he paid to her. I occasionally have fantasies of my wife with another man and I find I can experience satisfaction reading well-written stories of this nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A wonderful story!!

I really loved your story. I would love to see a lot more.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Only

The only place to find worse spelling and grammar than in this story is in the comments. What a bunch of morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like all cucks, Steve is anxious to have his turn with Jerry's big, thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

another great story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

hubby may just end up losing her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous