My Life As A Financial Advisor Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her mouth around my shaft and began to suck. It was obvious that she did not have experience in giving head, but that was the turn on. She sucked me like she was sucking a Popsicle, simple sliding her tongue up and down my shaft. I reached down and guided one of her hands to my balls, and instructed her to play with them as she sucked. I took her other hand and brought it up to my chest, leading her fingers to my nipple, and showing her how to squeeze the tiny point.

She was so willing to learn and did everything I directed her to do without hesitation. I watched her head bob up and down over my cock, and found myself quickly approaching climax at the sight I took in. I began to grunt as I felt my load begin to erupt.


Rhonda must have sensed something was up also. Just as I felt my load blast off, she stopped and looked up at me. She lifted her head off of my swollen dick and I watched as my cum fired all over her lips, cheek and chin. She giggled as the sticky goo hit her cheek and swiftly wrapped her lips back around me as more of my cum filled her mouth.

After I spent my load, she eased back up my body and cuddled in beside me. She grinned sensually at me as she took a finger and wiped my semen off her face and sucked her finger clean.

Rhonda kissed me, and then whispered hesitantly, "Was I okay?"

I kissed her back and said, "You were perfect, you don’t realize how okay you were."

We rested quietly for about fifteen minutes in each other’s arms. Finally, I interrupted the silence with a question. "Rhonda, have you ever watch a porno?"

"No," she replied, "why? Do you want to watch one?"

"Well, there is something I want to check out. Interested in watching it with me?"

"What?"

"You’ll see."

With that I got off the bed and walked over to my laptop and opened it up. I dialed up the connection like I had earlier, then opened up the same software program. After a few minutes, I turned to Rhonda, smiling, as I pointed to the screen.

"Allow me to introduce you to my wife, Rhonda. Oh, and I believe that is my manager with her."

Rhonda looked over at the screen and say the open video window and saw the picture of a man and woman naked on a bed. The woman was on her knees and elbows and the man was eagerly fucking her from behind.

"That’s your wife?" Rhonda said in disbelief. "How? How did you get that video?"

"It’s live." I said, moving back to the bed and sitting down beside my naked lover. "You see, last week I installed a security system at my house. I told Crystal that I was going to put a sensor in our bedroom to protect her valuables. But, I actually installed a spy camera that I bought at a computer store. I then hooked the camera up to my desktop and set up software that allows me to remotely view the camera from my laptop."

"You can do that?" She asked.

"Sure, it’s actually very easy to do. Unfortunately, I couldn’t figure out how to get sound, so I only have video. But, I figured I would have some very interesting video to watch this week of my wife and my manager. It’s a little choppy, but I think you get the idea of what’s going on."

Suddenly it dawned on her, "You mean this is live? They are fucking for real, right now while we watch?"

"Yup, it’s all live and it’s definitely real."

Rhonda fell completely silent as she watched the screen. Dave was pumping my wife from behind as fast and as furious as he possibly could. We watched Crystal’s tits bounce back and forth in rhythm with Dave’s pounding. Crystal’s mouth was opened, and I assumed she was moaning as her lover fucked her cunt. Her head was turned to the side and her eyes were shut tight. I couldn’t believe how good a shot we were getting from the video, and I suddenly realized how lucky I was that they hadn’t turned out the lights. The camera would have been fairly useless in the dark.

Dave’s mouth moved as he spoke something to my wife. He stopped pumping and pulled his dick out of her. She rolled over on her back and he turned around and laid down on her in a sixty-nine position.

I reached over and began to softly play with Rhonda’s mound as we watched the lovers on the screen perform oral sex on each other. Rhonda’s legs opened to allow me more of her cunt as her eyes remained locked on the screen.

"They have no idea we’re watching them, do they?" She said, not expecting an answer, and not receiving one from me.

We both continued to watch as my hand began to rub her pussy which was quickly becoming wet again. Rhonda reached a hand over to my stiffing cock and began to play with it. She was very turned on by the show we were getting on the laptop.

"Look." Rhonda said, although my eyes were glued on the screen. Dave suddenly lifted his cock out of my wife’s mouth and we watched as his load shot all over her tits. The creamy liquid splashed against her left nipple and slowly leaked down her breast. Crystal then reached up and took a hold of his cock and guided it back to her mouth. We watched as her tongue darted between her lips and licked off the head of his penis.

Dave climbed off of her and reached over to the nightstand. He picked up an object and turned back toward Crystal. It took me a few seconds to realize that he was holding a rubber cock. The toy was massive, and I couldn’t believe my eyes as he put it on her chest and rolled it around her cum-soaked tit. He then brought it down between her legs and we watched her mouth open it what was clearly a loud moan as he slid the dong inside her pussy. He lowered his mouth to her clit and began to suck it as he fucked her with the fake dick. Crystal’s hands reached for her tits and she began to rub what was left of his load over her chest as her body arched into the air with each pump of the rubber cock.

"My god!" Rhonda said, her hand now tight around my shaft. She pulled her eyes off the screen and looked at me. "Fuck me, Pete. I mean, fuck me right now!"

Before I could say a word, she turned on the bed and got on all fours. She looked back at the laptop and continued watching the sexual pictures as I climbed up on the bed and got on my knees behind her.

My cock slid easily inside her pussy and I began to slide it in and out of her cunt as we both stayed glued on the fuck happening live in my bedroom. I tried to match my movement to the dildo sliding in and out of my wife. Rhonda started to moan loudly again, and I knew that she would cum quickly. All of this was simply far more than she had ever thought possible, and her pussy was responding accordingly. I also realized that I wasn’t going to last long either. Watching my wife cheating on me in my own bed as I fucked a cute redhead hundreds of miles away was too much.

All of a sudden Dave pushed the fat cock hard and deep into my wife’s cunt and she tightened her body as her climax hit. At the same moment, Rhonda’s cunt gripped my shaft and she screamed with pleasure as she came. My cock responded to the tight pussy and expanded as my cum filled the shaft and exploded into Rhonda’s canal.

We remained completely still for a few moments, my cock resting inside of her as we watched Dave pull the wet cock out of Crystal’s cunt. They laid down together on my bed, as I pulled my shaft out of Rhonda and pulled her into my arms.

We rested, knowing that we were going to get very little sleep that night, or any night all week.

I looked over at the screen and saw Dave getting dressed as he prepared to leave my wife alone and go home to his own woman. Five minutes later, Crystal was dressed in her pajamas and straightening out the sheets.

I reached for the phone and dialed our number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey babe," I said, watching her on the screen.

"Pete! I was wondering when you’d call! I miss you, lover."

"I’ll bet you do. What’d you do tonight?"

"Oh, nothing. Watched a bit of T.V. and missed you. That’s about it."

Rhonda snuggled in close and reached down to take a hold of my cock.

"Did Dave drop by?"

"Dave?"

I smiled as I saw the look of panic in her eyes. "Yeah, Dave, from work. He told me he was going to drop in and check on you. You know, like he did when I was away last time."

"Oh, Dave. Yeah, he came by for a second, but we didn’t really visit too long."

"That’s too bad, Crys. You should take the time to get to know him, he’s a real nice guy."

"Well, maybe if he comes by again I’ll invite him in."

"Listen, I’m kinda tired, honey. I was hard at work right up until I called, but I think I’ll hit the sack. I’ll call you tomorrow again."

"Okay, Pete. I love you and miss you hon."

"Love you too." I said, hanging up the phone. I watched as Crystal put the phone down and then close her eyes in obvious relief. At that point I decided to finally blow the whistle when I got home after this trip.

But, in the meantime, I had a very eager redhead holding my cock, and a week of watching my wife via secret camera.

It was going to be a good week.

To Be Continued...

12