My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day as we were walking around the oval, Linda pointed out a man who was sitting on his porch. He appeared to be in his early twenties and was tall, maybe six feet four inches or so. She said that she didn't know him but would like to and asked me to introduce them. I didn't know him either but told her that I would do what I could do. I had mixed feelings because I really enjoyed the little time we had together but you know the adage about if you love something, set it free and if it was meant to be, it will return. After our walk, I went over to meet him.

I knocked on his door and when he answered I said, "Hi, I'm Ken and I live here in the park. You may have seen Linda and me walking around the loop."

"As a matter of fact, I have," he replied. "Is she your daughter?"

"No," I said. "She's just a friend that likes to walk but she is the reason I'm here. She has also seen you and would like to meet you. Maybe one morning we could stop for a moment and then it is up to you two."

His name was Rick and they met. Even though he was going through a divorce and had two children, he and Linda seemed to hit it off. They had several dates. I had not seen Linda for a couple of weeks and I missed her a little. I was surprised when Linda came to see me one morning.

"Hi," she said as she came into my trailer, put her arms around me and kissed me passionately. "I've missed you and missed what we do together."

"I thought that since you and Rick are seeing each other, he had taken my place," I said.

"I don't have sex with him," she stated. "He's long-term. I have you for sex."

"Let me get this straight," I asked. "You want a relationship with Rick so you don't have sex with him but you still want sex so that's what I'm for?"

"You make it sound bad," she said with a pout. "Anyway, let's not fight. Mom and dad went out to see the Space Center and we have a few hours to play around."

"Good, we have time to do it right," I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her. As our tongues found one another, I put my hand on her ass and pulled her to me so she could feel my cock insinuating itself between us.

She started to lift her pullover shirt but I stopped her and said, "We're going to do it a little different today. Let me undress you. I am in charge and will guide you in what to do. You will silently comply."

I kissed her lips again and trailed little kisses across her cheek to the right side of her neck. I kissed around her neck and as I did I walked around her. I kissed the back of her neck and acted as if I was going to bite the nape of her neck. This elicited cold chill bumps on her arms and maybe on places that I couldn't see. I pulled her shirt over her head and lifted her breasts from behind. I played with her breasts but I was careful to avoid touching her nipples. I led her into my bedroom and we lay on the bed. I kissed and licked her breasts right up to the puckered areoles but left her rock hard nipples alone.

I moved down her body and kissed and licked around her naval without actually touching it. I moved down to her tender inner thighs. I kissed and licked from just inside her left knee to the crease between her left leg and her pussy lips. I then did the same to her right leg. As I neared her pussy, she raised her hips to try to make contact with my mouth but I withdrew and turned her face down. I kissed and licked all over the fleshy part of her beautiful round ass. I licked into the top of her butt crack but only went within an inch or so of her anus. I turned her over and raising her legs, I licked the sensitive spot between her asshole and pussy. I had been teasing her with my mouth and tongue for about twenty-five to thirty minutes.

I licked the left side of her nether lips and then the right side lightly flicking her lips with my tongue. I moved my tongue up her pussy crack. I slid my hands up her sides and as I took her large clitoris in my lips, I took her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. An orgasm flooded her body and she began to twitch and jerk. I kept my left hand on her breast but moved my right hand down so I could insert my fore and middle fingers into her pussy. I finger fucked her with the same rhythm as I was licking her clit. She seemed to be in continual orgasm or perhaps one orgasm after another. All I know is that the effects that I saw and felt were continual. Her pussy squeezed my fingers, her body twitched and quivered, and she made a noise that sounded like, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh."

When my mouth and jaws tired of eating her out, I moved up over her and slid my cock into her quivering pussy. I did not have to do much. I made little in and out motions and enjoyed her climaxing. Soon I was empting myself into her. I have seen woman with fantastic capacity for orgasming but this had to be a record. I lay beside her and held her until the orgasm faded.

I thought she had gone to sleep when she said, "I never knew that sex could be like that. That was almost a religious experience."

"I'm glad that I could do that for us," I said. "Sex can be very powerful."

"I don't think I could handle that every time," she said, "But I do want to do that some more if you do."

I told her that I was going to get a beer and asked her if she would like to have one. She declined the beer bus said she would like a coke. As I was getting the drinks, I heard the shower. I went to the bathroom, put down the drinks, and stepped into the shower. Even though I had just seen her nude in the bed, there is something so intimate about a woman allowing you to join her in the shower. I took the soapy wash cloth and washed her back and then the front. I went to my knees and washed her private parts. I continued washing her legs. I took the hand held shower head and rinsed her with warm water. I turned the shower head to pulse and did her back. I quickly washed and rinsed myself.

After I dried her, she dried me and that's when she noticed that I was hard again. "You want more after what we just did?" she asked.

"You don't have to do anything," I said, "but I didn't get what you got. I'm happy. This is just my reaction to you."

"Oh, yes I do," she said as she closed the commode lid, sat on it, and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

She sucked and licked on my cock as she jacked me off with her hand. It wasn't long until I was sending my jism down her throat. We dressed and went out into the living room where we both lay in the recliner. It was big enough for the two of us close together. We lay there with our arms around each other.

"My mom likes you," she said.

"I like her, too," I said lazily.

"No, I mean she really likes you," she said. "She talks to me about you all the time when dad is not around. She says you flirt with her."

"I'm just trying to keep her off my case about our age difference," I said wondering where this was heading.

"It would be OK with me if you had sex with her," she laid the bombshell. Sensing my reaction, she continued, "I know what this sounds like but she's my mother and I know that dad doesn't satisfy her. You could seduce her. I know you could and it will not affect what we do together. At least, think about it."

She kissed me fully and passionately. She certainly was pragmatic. We had had a great sexual experience, she had told me it was alright for me to fuck her mother, and now we were kissing like lovers. She said she was going home to take a nap if she could walk that far.

"Tomorrow dad is going to see about a part-time job while they are down for the winter," she said in a matter of fact tone. "I can go shopping and you can do mom."

She had a plan but I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Linda came to get me about nine thirty the next morning. She told me that her dad was gone and wouldn't be back until three or four in the afternoon. It wasn't unusual for me to stop in with Linda as we visited. So I went with her and the three of us hung out for a while.

"Mom," she said, "I think I'll go and look at that dress we saw in the newspaper and if I like it I'll put it on lay-away."

"I didn't know that you two were going shopping," I said.

"I'm not," said Becky. "I don't like shopping especially with this one. She'll spend two to three hours looking at and trying on this dress and then move on to another dress or another store."

"I'm not that bad, really," Linda said as she bundled up Freddy and left to ostensibly go shopping.

"Well, we are alone at last," I said to Becky, who seemed a little nervous to be alone with me. "This is our chance to be naughty."

She was sitting in a chair at the kitchen table. I walked over, leaned in and gave her a kiss. It was on the mouth and lasted a bit longer than a casual kiss but it was by no means a lovers' kiss.

"You know that I'm married and I have never done anything like this."

I extended her my hand; she took it and followed me to the living room couch. As we sat down, I said, "And you don't have to now unless you want to. I find you very attractive and sexy but I don't want to interfere with your marriage. I acted on the spur of the moment and I do apologize if I offended you."

"I'm not offended," she said, "but I am nervous."

"I'll leave then," I said. "Before I go can we share one kiss?"

Without waiting for a reply, I leaned in and found her waiting. I kissed her softly at first then my tongue found her open mouth and our tongues began a little dance of love. The kiss became passionate. I broke the kiss and we were both breathing more rapidly than normal. "Can we share another kiss," I asked.

We went right back to where we were except my right hand found her left breast and toyed with it through her shirt. I could feel her extended nipple and risked the chance of being thrown out by starting to unbutton her shirt. I met no resistance. I pushed the shirt and unsnapped the front clasp on her thin bra. I saw where Linda got her beautiful breasts. Looking at Becky's breasts was like looking at a little older and maybe a little larger version of Linda's. I leaned forward and took the hard nubbin of her left breast in my mouth as I slipped down to my knees between her legs. I kissed, licked, and teased the nipple with my teeth. I rotated from one nipple to the other and flicked the nipple that was not in my mouth with my finger and thumb. She encouraged me with her soft moans and her hands hold my head close to her.

I loosened the button at her waist and unzipped her shorts. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her shorts and panties and pulled them down past her knees and off her feet. I literally dived into her crotch and stuck my tongue into her pussy. I wasted no time in replacing my tongue with first one then two fingers. My tongue moved to her clit which also was large like Linda's. I licked and nibbled on her clit as I slid two fingers in and out of her slick pussy. She moaned louder and I continued with my ministrations.

She was muttering random words, "Oh yes, yes, yes, oh God yes."

When her orgasm hit her, it was like making love to her daughter, Linda. Her pussy walls spasmed and her body quivered. I slid up her body and slipped my cock into her tight wet pussy. I was holding my weight up by holding onto the back of the couch. I was fucking her with everything I had while she was still in orgasm. I soon fired my cannon and deposited my cum deep within her pussy.

We had lost track of time or Linda had come back early. As I sat naked on the couch holding and stroking Becky, we heard Linda's car coming toward the trailer. Hurriedly we dressed and went in to sit at the kitchen table. Becky took a pitcher of iced tea out of the refrigerator and poured two glasses. I quickly took a long drink. Linda said that she had put the first dress on lay-away and had looked around a little but Freddy was starting to fuss so she came home. I made excuses that I was going to take a nap.

As I walked toward the paved loop, Linda opened the door and yelled, "Hey Ken! Did you have a chance to see if they are hiring out where you work?"

It was a surprise that she even wanted to know but I was going to reply that they were hiring but I did not know what for. I felt like that was a safe answer if I had forgot or in the case that she was coding. It was neither. She wanted an excuse to come out and talk with me.

"I know that you were successful because I could smell sex as I opened the door," she said. "If it had been dad coming home, you would have been so busted."

I went home and took a bath in case the smell was so telling. About an hour later, Linda opened the door and walked in. I made a mental note to lock the door.

"I'm mad at you," she said. "You gave mom the full treatment the first time. You made me wait a long time."

"That's not true," I replied. "The first time you were testing the condom for feel and the other times you were in a hurry. Anyway, how do you know so much?"

"I told mom that I knew what was going on because I could smell it," she explained. "I told her that if she would tell me about it, I wouldn't tell dad." Seeing my look of concern, she continued. "I wouldn't tell anyway but we've never talked about sex and I saw an opportunity and took it."

Linda told me about her sex conversation with her mother. Once the ice was broken, her mom wanted to talk about it. The only person she had ever had sex with was her husband and she had always felt that their sex was only for him. Even when they were young, he would satisfy himself and then sex was over. Becky told Linda that she felt sex with me was the first time that anyone had wanted to satisfy her. It was not the first time she had an orgasm because sometimes it would take longer for her husband to get his so she would benefit from the extra time to get some satisfaction for herself.

"Mom was kind of funny when I first came home," Linda said. "She would forget what she was talking about and kind of quit talking in the middle of a sentence. She is getting back to reality now. Anyway dad will be a little drunk when he gets home and won't notice any change as long as dinner is ready."

"I really don't want to cause any trouble," I said. "I am glad Becky enjoyed it because I did."

I wanted to tell Linda how much alike she and her mother were but I thought it might make her self conscious so I kept it to myself. I have found that people like to think of themselves as unique and ignore the commonalities we all share.

"Thanks," she said to my look of not understanding. "Thanks for my mom and thanks for me. This has brought us closer together."

"Does she know about you and me?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "I don't think that would do any good."

We said our goodbyes with hugs and kisses and I prepared to go to work. I wasn't sure how I felt about Linda and Becky talking about me to one another. I figured that it was a matter of time before there were no secrets between us. I knew that I would like to see Becky again but I would like it to be private between us without Linda as a go-between. I didn't know how I was going to do that. Her husband, Ben, taking a part time job would free up some of Becky's time but Linda was always there. If I could not get rid of her when I wanted to do so, maybe I could include her. A threesome was always nice but this was a mother and daughter who recently had a man eat their pussies for the first time. I doubted that they were ready for what a threesome would entail.

When I arrived home that night, I saw Sara's car in her driveway. I went into my trailer and watched. I could see her moving around in her trailer and couldn't detect anyone else so I went over. I very softly knocked on the door. It opened quickly and Sara appeared.

"Hi," she exclaimed. "I'm just here until tomorrow and I hoped to see you. Your place was dark and your car was gone. I was afraid you had moved."

"I work nights," I replied. "How did you escape?"

"My sister Janet is staying with my daughter, Joan until tomorrow night," she said hurriedly. I have to get back around eight so she can meet her husband at the airport around ten. I was just going to have a beer. Want one?"

"Sure," I replied.

She hugged and kissed me on the way to the fridge and said, "I'm so glad to see you. I know that I don't know you but I've thought about you a lot. Don't let me scare you with my rambling it was just that 'two ships in the night thing.' We took our beers and sat on the couch.

"You seem hyper," I observed, "but it may be the opportunity to be free of the minute-to-minute responsibilities for the day."

"Yeah," she sighed. "The only adult conversation I have except with my sisters is about my daughter. I know I'm a mental wreck and seem to be really needy but I don't need you all the time just once in a while. Will you still be my friend?"

I replied, "Of course, I'll be your friend. In fact, I am honored that you want me to be your friend. You call yourself a mental wreck but you handle the hand dealt to you a lot better than most people would. Last of all, you're not needy, you're deprived."

We shared a laugh between us and she appeared to relax. Sara leaned into me and kissed me lightly and said, "You always know the right things to say. I have a ton of things to do tomorrow but I don't want to think about them now. Can you spend the night with me even if I have to kick you out early in the morning?"

I agreed to the conditions and we shared a passionate kiss.

"Let's turn the lights out and go to bed," she said as she began turning out lights. "I don't mean to be demanding and you don't have to do what I suggest but I sure do like it. What I'm talking about is that I'd like to do it in front of the mirror again."

All the lights in the trailer were off except the bathroom lights and the bathroom door was mostly closed. The light in the bedroom was subdued. We took each others clothes off slowly. We were in no hurry. As I removed her blouse and bra, I planted kisses on her lips trailing to her neck and finally kissing and licking her non-nipples. In turn, she was kissing whatever she could reach with her lips and pulling my shirt up and over my head. I was pulling down her pants and panties when she began to help me. She was nude and I stopped to adore her nudity. With her red hair and freckles, her big breasts standing up so proudly, and tight waist and flaring hips, she was amazing.

"When you look at me like that, you make me feel beautiful," she said.

"You are beautiful," I replied.

She released my belt and pulled my pants and undershorts down. My rock hard cock snapped to attention. When they reached my ankles, I stepped out of them.

"I want to do this," she said as her knees went to the carpet and her lips went to the helmet of my cock.

She took the head of my dick into her mouth and licked all around it. Slipping it out of her mouth, she licked the pre-cum from the slit. She proceeded to kiss and lick down the sensitive underside of my cock and gently kissed and sucked my balls. As she kissed her way back to the head of my dick, I knew that I could not last much longer. She took about three inches of my cock into her mouth and began a back and forth motion.

"As much as I am enjoying this, I want to be inside you," I said but was ignored.

She continued sucking my cock. I could feel my balls tightening and the cum rising.

"I'm about to cum," I cried out but was again ignored as she continued to worship my cock.

The head of my dick sent out strong electrical signals that coursed down my cock and up my spine to the top of my head where I felt it in my scalp as well as down my legs to my feet curling my toes. I was in rapture as my cock exploded and sent what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth and down her throat. It felt like a lot of cup but it couldn't have been because she did not leak a drop. She swallowed it all.