My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed her way up my body and finally kissed my lips. I could taste the remnants of my own cum on her tongue but it was not bad. She turned and leaned forward to place her elbows on the dresser. She had assumed the position. I needed a minute so I pushed her legs a little further apart and went to my knees. I licked her butt crack a couple of times and went lower to her pussy. Her pussy was slick with her juices flowing steadily.

"I don't need any foreplay," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

The fact that a beautiful woman, who had given me a fantastic blowjob, was begging me to fuck her now was causing my cock to rise. By the time I had rubbed it through her wet love valley, I was ready. I lined up the head of my cock with her vagina and pushed it all the way in. I began thrusting into her with all my strength. After only a few strokes I felt a little quiver in her pussy walls. It was more like a shudder accompanied by a gasp. I continued fucking her like I was mad and I felt it again. I was holding on to her hips to add to my thrusts but I slipped my right hand around to her pussy and started torturing her clit with my forefinger. We were fucking like animals and it felt so good to me. The shudders came more frequently now and stronger along guttural noises from her throat. This went on for about five minutes until a full blown orgasm wracked her being. My legs were gone and I was holding on with my left hand as I was playing her clit with my right. Her intense orgasm triggered my own and I pumped my essence into her core. I checked to see that her bed was behind me and I fell back onto it bringing Sara with me. I was still inside her but I was shrinking fast. She rolled over into my arms.

After we regained our breathing and the ability to speak, Sara said, "I know why I like sex with you. You listen when I tell you what I want and need then you give it to me. Most men are just interested in getting what they need."

I replied, "Pleasing you and making you happy is a large part of what I need. Women do not seem to climax as easily as men so I think that a man ought to bring his partner along with him. Being able to bring my sexual partner to orgasm and see them enjoy our experience is enough to give me an orgasm. No, more than an orgasm, it gives me satisfaction. When a woman such as you will tell me what you want and need, it makes it easier. Guessing is sometimes very difficult. It's like a woman saying 'Please me' and after giving my best, they say, 'No, that wasn't it. Do something else.'"

She was laughing when she said, "You're crazy."

We held each other as we went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, Sara was in bed with me. She was truly beautiful. I gave her a smacking kiss on her lips and took her right breast in my left hand rubbing my thumb across her flat nipple.

"As good as that feels," she said, I was serious when I said I had to kick you out early this morning. I've got a lot to do and little time to do it. Maybe I'll see you before I have to leave for the hospital around five."

I was getting into my clothes. I said, "I have to be at work at three this afternoon so this will be it until the next time."

She gave me a smile and a sweet kiss and said, "Until next time."

I went home and took a shower. I was thinking that I didn't know if Sara and I had a relationship, an understanding, or what. What I did know was that I was glad that I was a little part of her life. I admired her for what she was doing to take care of her daughter and I enjoyed our time together a lot.

I dinked around in the bathroom for a good while. After showering and getting dried, I shaved and brushed my teeth. I walked into the hall with a towel draped across my shoulders. I heard a noise and looked up the hall toward the living room. Becky was sitting in a chair there. I tied the towel around my waist and went to her. My cock was starting to get hard but I did not try to hide it.

"Your door was open and I heard the shower so I came in to wait for you," she said. "I want to talk with you about something."

I glanced out the window and saw that Sara's car was gone, presumably for the day. I walked to Becky, leaned down and kissed her on the lips. I was more than a casual kiss hello but less than a lovers' passionate kiss. It may have been the kind of kiss that a man gives a woman who he had sex with the other day. I was surprised that she kissed me back so enthusiastically. I kissed her again this time a little longer and with our tongues.

She had looked so worried sitting there that I thought I had better sort it out. I asked, "What's bothering you, Becky?"

"I betrayed us," she said. "Linda said she knew what we did because she could smell it and I was confused so I admitted it."

"Do you think that she will tell her father?" I asked.

"No," she said, "but I wanted to keep our secret between us and I thought you would also."

"You're right," I agreed, "but there's no sense in crying over spilled milk. If you don't think that she'll tell Ben, what other consequences are there?"

"Only one that I know," she replied, "and that one is not bad. It has brought Linda and I closer together and for the first time we have discussed sex."

"If that's as bad as it is, let's not worry about it," I suggested. "Do you have a little time that we can spend together?"

"A little," she said. "Ben is at work until three and Linda was still asleep when I left. She was up really late last night and will sleep late. I probably should be home when she wakes up"

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. I removed her clothes slowly kissing he body as I went and truthfully complimenting her as well. She did have a lovely body. She was rather petite with large breasts for her size. I noted her breast size as 35D. I removed her shorts and she was nude. She seemed a little self-conscious until I dropped my towel. My hard cock was standing out proudly and I noticed her looking at it. As she moved her hand to hold my cock, I picked her up and deposited her on my bed and lay down beside her. Our arms went around each other and we were kissing deeply and passionately. I pulled back a little and kissed her neck and a trail down to her boobs. Her nipples were standing up and looking so kissable. I took first one and then the other in my lips and sucked on it. I licked all over her breasts and spent a lot of time on those little hard nubbins. Becky let me know that she appreciated what I was doing with the low moaning she was doing and the gentle way she held my head.

I moved over her and was on my way to taste her when I looked down between us and noticed that my hard cock was pointing directly at the entrance of her pussy. I hesitated momentarily and she took my cock in her hand and guided it to her love canal. She rubbed it around a little my helmet with her copious juices. I slid the full length into her easily. She was tight but well lubricated. I was looking at her face as I slid in and it was a mixture of lust and surprise at the feeling my invasion of her pussy was giving her. I set up a slow rhythm where the top of my cock would bump her clit on the down stroke and slid a little to the left before withdrawing an inch or two and repeating the action.

As her body was giving signals that she was nearing sexual nirvana, I gave long, stronger, and faster strokes. I felt my balls tightening and I was working to restrain myself until she came. Her orgasm seemed to hit her like a lightening bolt. Her body was twitching and her pussy walls went spastic milking my dick for all it was worth. I emptied my cum into her pussy until it was full and cum mixed with her juices oozed around my dick and onto my balls. I rolled over beside her and held her in my arms. When Becky was nearing her normal state, she kissed my lips hard.

She said, "I don't think that I can ever get enough of you."

"I will give you all that I have to give each and every time we are together," I replied.

"I know you do," she stated. "Until we were together, the only man I had ever had sex with was Ben. In high school I let one boy feel my breast and another boy felt me down below through my panties for about five seconds. That was only teenage groping. I had never seen a man's thing until I was married. I knew something was missing in our sex life but I didn't know what it was until now.

"Ben is a good man but his knowledge of how to please a woman or even that he should be pleasing me is nil. He is too set in his ways to change now. I can never hurt him; I can never leave him; and he can never know about us and the things we do. I'll keep seeing you when I can if you want to also. I'm addicted to the pleasure you give me and you do give me pleasure. I knew that there was more to sex than I had but I didn't know that this existed."

I didn't know what to say. I had heard a speech kind of like this before from my ex-neighbor, Kathy. I didn't know what to say then either. I remember that Kathy and I had made love then so now I kissed Becky. It must have been the right response because she kissed me back but when I tweaked her left breast with my right forefinger and thumb, she said, "I want to stay here and make love with you all day but I can't," she said. "I've got to be home when Linda wakes up."

"Do you want to take a shower?" I asked. "I have a hand held showerhead so your hair doesn't have to get wet."

"No," she replied, "I really have to get home."

She dressed and left. I went to take my second shower of the morning. As I let the hot water flow over my body, I thought about Becky and the situation we were in. The altruistic part of me was looking for a way to teach Ben, the man she truly loved, the importance of satisfying his wife sexually. I surely couldn't talk with him. If she bought him a book, the question must surely arise as to why after this long of a time that she found out she was not satisfied. The realistic side of me (or was it the little devil on my left shoulder, decided that all I could do was continue to give Becky all the satisfaction I could and be careful, very careful. I finished my shower. . I walked into the hall with a towel draped across my shoulders and headed toward the living room

The door opened and Linda walked in. I thought, "I've got to start locking that door."

She asked accusingly, "Did you have sex with my mother again this morning?"

I answered her, "What your mother and I did or did not do is our business and not open for discussion. Would you want me to discuss with others the things we do? You have been seeing a lot of Rick lately. Maybe he would be interested in the things we do, the way your pussy hair is trimmed, or the way your body reacts when you climax."

"Quit talking like that." She said. "You're making me hot."

"I can cool you down too," I said as I dropped my towel for the second time that morning, setting my hard cock free.

"I only have time for a straight fuck," she said as she dropped her shorts and leaned over the back of a chair. "Is this alright?"

I didn't answer with words only actions. I slipped behind her, crouched slightly and inserted my cock into her pussy. I stood back up enough to make her rise to her tip-toes. I kept her on her toes by making short hard strokes. I have found that when there is a fair amount of tension, the orgasm is more intense. I put both arms around her. My left hand was basically holding on to her and holding her close to me. The fingers on my right hand were strumming her clit. It was a basic straight fuck, doggy style.

As usual, I could feel the beginnings of her orgasm in her pussy walls. They would begin to spasm then her body would tremble and even quiver as a solid orgasm flowed through her. Her climax would always bring me to release and I would pump my cum into her body. This time her legs were giving way because of the tension of being tip-toes during the whole fuck. As I allowed her heels to lower to the floor, I supported her to a chair where she sat on my towel.

"Ken," she said. "You give me the best orgasms. My body explodes with pleasure. Look, my legs are still twitching."

I didn't want her to cramp so I massaged her calves and thighs. When her legs would support her, she said she had to go home and I took my third shower of the morning. Before going to the bathroom, I locked the door.

My life in a trailer park was coming to an end. That is, my life in this trailer park was ending. The company I worked for offered me a transfer to White Sands, New Mexico. There was a substantial pay raise and all moving costs, such as they were, were paid. My boss told me that one of the reasons that I was selected was that the area I was going to was a remote missile testing site and all the company employees lived in trailers. Someday, I might tell you what happened there.

I traded addresses with the people whom I had met at the park. The only person that I still correspond with is Sara. She no longer lives at the hospital. She lost her daughter when her little body rejected the bone marrow transplant. Sara reclaimed her job at the space center and was doing well financially even though after the insurance paid off, she was left with a huge medical debt. She was not one to let life get here down. We have talked of her coming to visit.

Becky told me that she had mixed feelings about me leaving the area. She said that even though she was glad that she had met me and we had done the things that we had done and if I stayed would continue to do, she was also happy to quit cheating on her husband, Ben.

Rick did not have much to do with this story except to be the cuckolded boyfriend of Linda. She was dating him and fucking me. She became pregnant and he accepted the responsibility for the child and married her when she was five months along. The letters stopped coming so I guess they are still together.