My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

I had seen her at the get-together but had not talked with her. I said, "I tally the timesheets and get the company paid for the engineers and techs efforts. I get off early every day."

"That has to be nice," she said. "We don't often see a man around here in the daylight during the week and then there's that thing at the clubhouse on Sundays."

"I saw you there last Sunday but I didn't get a chance to speak to you," I said.

"It's just as well," she replied. "If you think Nancy's husband moved fast, it is because you haven't seen Fred. He's quick to come to my perceived defense. If only he was as quick to help me in other ways."

"Like how," I asked.

"I shouldn't be talking to you about it," she said "All the men around here are the same. I don't know if it's the weather, the sand, or if it's in the water but according to the wives, the men in this park don't make love to their wives. Maurine said that maybe you would screw us."

"What did you think about that?" I asked curiously.

"I'm about ready to find out," she said somberly. "I don't want to give up, yet. I have given it a lot of thought this week and standing here next to you, I'm soaking wet."

"Let's step inside," I suggested.

She turned and led me inside her trailer. Once inside I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. She responded in kind. I used my right hand to cup her small titty and using my thumb, I flicked the nipple. Her body trembled and she moaned into my mouth. I realized that I was holding her up. I led us over to the sofa and I pulled her T-shirt up to reveal her tiny breasts. I leaned forward and took her left breast almost all the way into my mouth. I concentrated on the tiny nubbin of a nipple. She continued to tremble and shake. She was moaning loudly. I realized that she was having an orgasm.

"My God!" she exclaimed. "I must have had a hair trigger or you are magic. I've never done that before. I should have stopped you but I started climaxing when you touched my breast. It felt too good to quit. I'm sorry but we have to stop now. I know it's not fair to you but I don't want to have sex outside of marriage at least not yet."

I had always believed and practiced that no matter how a woman says no she means no but this time was a real test. I had just held a woman while she enjoyed an orgasm that I had given her and then she had said no. I was excited and my cock was standing at attention waiting to spring into action but she had said no.

"OK," I said a lot calmer than I felt. "I understand and I respect your wishes. Give me a couple of minutes to get under control and I'll be on my way."

"I apologize for putting you through this," she said as if she really meant it and I think she did. "I don't know how many men would have quit when I asked you to stop but I appreciate the fact that you did."

I left Jennifer's trailer and decided to go home. I had not stopped when I was asked because I was some kind of hero. I stopped because it was the right thing to do. My mother had taught me as a boy that maturity was doing what you should do instead of what you want to do. I was really mature that day.

The next couple of days I stayed at home. It was not for any reason. I just felt like it and then it was Sunday. I felt I had met enough of the people in the park that I was obligated to go to the clubhouse. I gathered up my twelve-pac and headed on over. Things proceeded about the same as they had the week before. No one including the women I had gotten to know really talked to me. The guys gathered on one side of the room and began talking technical shop talk. The one difference was that the women were playing music and dancing with each other.

"Guys," I said loud enough that all the men could hear me. "I could stand here and smile when you do but we all know that I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. With your permission, I'm going to go dance."

The only negativity was the frown on Nancy's husband's face. I made a mental note not to ask Nancy to dance. I picked a woman to start with that was not that pretty but certainly not ugly. She looked to be in her late thirties or early forties. She was wearing loose clothing so it was difficult to determine what her figure was like. She had not kept herself up but she was not by any means frumpy. I felt I was safe to start with this woman.

I walked over to where she was sitting and asked, "Hi my name is Ken, and would you like to dance?"

"Why sure," she replied. "I'm Maurine and I would love to dance."

I was guessing that this was the woman that Jennifer had talked with me about. This was the woman that had wondered if I would screw the horny wives of the park. The answer to that hypothetical question depends on the woman and what she wants. The music was slow and we danced at arm's length. We were looking into each other's eyes.

"So, how do you like our little community?" Maurine asked.

"I'm getting to know a few people," I replied cautiously. "So far, I like it fine."

"I hear that you have been seen visiting a few trailers in the afternoons while our husbands are at work," she said coming to the point. "Are you helping the horny housewives find a solution to our common problem?"

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about," was the best that I could do. I felt like I was being painted into a corner. "Maybe if I knew what the common problem was, I could help."

"This dancing around the issue with clever repartee is a bit more sophisticated than I pretend to be," she said flatly. "I don't really care what you do or don't do with anyone else. All I want to know is if you are willing to fuck me? My husband is over there getting drunk with his macho pals who are all neglecting their wives. It has been about six weeks for me and longer for some of the girls. All of us from time-to-time take it into our own hands. Some of the wives help each other out but all of us want a man to do the job. I won't go as far as saying you are a Godsend but whoever sent you, you are welcome."

I knew I was sealing my fate with this woman who was laying it all on the line when I answered, "Yes, when?"

"I am ready to lay down right here on the floor and fuck in front of this crowd but I guess we should maintain some decorum," she laughingly said. "Are you busy tonight? I'll come over after Pete passes out. It'll be early."

"OK," I agreed. "I do have my own life so for future reference if you come over and the front porch light is on, day or night, I'm busy. It doesn't mean that I'm necessarily having sex. It may just mean that I'm taking a nap but the real meaning is 'Don't disturb'."

I had to remember to tell each woman who might come over about the light. I danced with about a dozen women that afternoon. Some of which remained nameless. Some introduced themselves. When there were enough women dancing to conceal us from the men, some were aggressive. One woman rubbed the outline of my hard cock for the whole dance. I was very close to coming at the end of the dance. My hard on was not lost on Samantha who rubbed her crotch on it as we danced. When we were over on the side of the floor where the men were, our bodies separated and I tried to keep my back to them to hide my stiff cock.

Evie apologized for the woman who came over and said I should come back sometime. Jennifer danced at arm's length and looked nervous throughout the dance. Wendy was very natural. We danced at medium distance and talked and laughed very casually. About the only woman I knew there but didn't dance with was Nancy. Our eyes met and she smiled a few times but she would immediately look at her husband to see if he was watching. I wanted her and she knew it and I think she wanted me. If my assumptions were correct, we would have to arrange an assignation at my trailer one afternoon.

I had not danced so much in a long time and had never danced that much in an afternoon. One thing occurred to me during the time at the clubhouse. The women didn't try to hide anything they did from each other only from the men. Most of them seemed willing to do anything. These men might have been geniuses when it came to missiles but they didn't know what they were missing from their wives.

At seven-forty five there was a knock on the door and Maurine walked in. She locked the door and turned on the porch light.

"I don't have to hurry but I don't want to stay away too long," she said.

I walked over to her and leant in to kiss her. She kissed me then said, "I don't want or need romance. I am as horny as hell and need sex bad. Can we get on with it?"

"Come on back to the bedroom," I gave the invitation. "I have no illusion that there is anything but sex going on here but if all you want is a hard cock, go buy a dildo. There are two of us here and I want and need a little tenderness. I'm not trying to steal your love away from Pete but I want to enjoy this too."

While I was talking, Maurine had removed her clothes revealing a beautiful body. Her breasts were on the large side and sagged just a little but looked good. Her nipples stood out from her areoles which were dark, slightly puckered and about the size of silver dollars. I quickly shucked my clothes and put my arms around her. She smiled and put her arms around me pulling me close.

"This does feel good," she admitted. "This is only the second time in my marriage that I've been with a man other than Pete. I worked with the other guy and all he wanted was for me to remove enough clothes so he could put his dick in me and do his thing. He never even saw me naked. I thought that maybe that was the way this adultery thing was done."

"That's not the way we are going to do it," I assured her as I eased her to the bed and urged her to sit down. She lay back on the bed and I lay down next to her. I held her and began playing with her nipples. I kissed her and she slightly opened her mouth. I took this as an invitation and pushed my tongue slowly inside. We dueled with our tongues for a few minutes until I started working my way down her neck to her breasts. I planted little butterfly kisses on her left breast except for her areole and nipple. I moved to her right breast and did the same except I worshiped her areole and nipple with my lips, tongue, and teeth when I reached them. I moved back to the left areole and nipple and repeated the performance. I knew she was enjoying it because of her moaning.

I kissed my way down to her pussy. She had hair there but it was neatly trimmed. I pulled her nether lips open with my thumbs and licked across her vaginal opening and up to her clit. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and began flicking her clit with my tongue. I could feel minor shock waves traveling through Maurine's body so I increased the intensity of both my finger-fucking and my clit licking. The shock waves increased in intensity also until a major orgasm wracked her body. It sounded like she was trying to say something but her words were incomprehensible. It was all I could do the stay connected with her bucking hips but I held on.

As her orgasm subsided, I moved up over her body and slid my rock hard cock into her hot and wet pussy. I pushed all the way into her, slid to the side and back out again. At first it was my rhythm only then slowly Maurine copied my move except that at the very bottom of my stroke she slid sideways in the opposite direction than I slid. It took about five minutes for the shock waves to start and another five minutes for a full orgasm to take her back to sexual bliss. Her pussy walls were milking my cock and I squirted my juices deep within her depths.

We stayed connected for a while enjoying the aftershocks of our sex until my deflated cock was pushed out. I lay down beside her and held her.

"That was what I needed," Maurine said quietly. "You can do that anytime I can get away."

"Do you think this was better than the dance floor would have been this afternoon?" I asked.

"Well, at least here, we don't have to put up with some of the wives getting the vapors," she said laughingly.

The thought crossed my mind that maybe we could go at it one more time but I decided to leave well enough alone. We dressed and kissed tenderly and she was gone. I noticed that she turned off the porch light as she left. I stepped into the shower. After showering and mostly drying, I went out into the hallway still drying my hair. There was a tap on the door and I wrapped the towel around me waist and went to answer it. It was Wendy standing there with a big smile on her face.

I noticed that she was looking at the tent in my towel. No doubt she thought the half-mast cock hanging was for her but in truth, I had been thinking about Maurine and what a good experience our fuck had turned out to be. However, I did not correct Wendy.

Wendy came in and pulled the door closed behind her. She stopped momentarily upon entering and turned on the porch light. How did she know about the porch light? That custom only came into being that afternoon when I was dancing with Maurine. Of course, it might have been a coincidence but it was odd.

"I thought I'd come by and see you if it is alright," Wendy said.

"Sure," I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her. Her lips parted and soon we were kissing passionately with tongues swirling in each other's mouths. I put my hand under her loose shirt to find that she was braless. I cupped her left breast with my right hand and felt her nipple harden. She pulled my towel loose and took my hard cock in her hand. She was stroking me so very lovingly that if Maurine had not just left, I might have squirting my man juice all over.

As we walked down the hall to my bedroom, we were losing Wendy's clothes. They were strewn from the living room all down the hall. By the time we reached my bedroom, she was naked. She pulled me on top of her and said, "Put it in me."

I did as she asked and found her very well lubricated. We were fucking only in the sense that my hard cock was balls deep in her hot pussy. It wasn't that we were trying to hold still but the only motion of our bodies was from grinding our crotches together. I could feel every pulse in her pussy walls and it felt wonderful. As we stayed together I noticed that the pulses and quivers in her body were coming more often. Her orgasm grew slowly but at its peak, she was milking my cock for all that it was worth. She was coming down when she pushed me over the edge. I erupted deep within her and she must have felt it because her body activity seemed to increase momentarily. We stayed together until my limp dick was pushed out of her body. I lay on the bed beside her holding her in my arms.

"Last time I told you that I didn't come over here for sex," Wendy said. "I did this time. I love having your cock inside of me and feeling you squirt your juices inside of me. Eric still hasn't approached me for sex but I don't care so much anymore."

"What we do is for mutual satisfaction," I replied. "But you must remember that it is just sex."

Although she agreed with me on what we had was just sex, it is easy to get caught up in the emotions generated by the wonderful feelings experienced during sex and think that something else is happening. That would be particularly bad for me in my situation. I was living in a bachelor's paradise and all the women I had the privilege of fucking were married.

"I guess I had better get going," Wendy said as she started to get up.

We collect the trail of her clothes as we went down the hallway. She dressed and I walked her to the door. She turned off the porch light and left. I went back to the shower.

The next afternoon I went for a walk. I intentionally walked past Jennifer's trailer. She was not outside so I proceeded on by. I was just past the front gate when I heard her front door open. I looked and she was standing there in all her red-haired, freckled beauty. She waved her hand and I stopped. After pausing for a moment, I turned and entered her yard. She motioned for me to come to the door.

"I guess it was a good thing that I happened to look out the window when I did," she said. "You were going to pass on by."

"After my last visit, I didn't think that you would want me knocking on your door," I answered.

"I'm really sorry about that day," she apologized. "It happened so quickly but I've thought about it a lot. That's why I was so edgy when we danced yesterday. I wanted to have a chance to talk with you but when you touched me while we were dancing, I was all wet and was afraid I would climax."

"I think that it is about time you did," I said stepping inside and closing the door. "But, it is your decision. I don't believe in trying to force you into doing anything."

"Can we kiss?" she asked as she put her arms around me.

I slipped my arms around her long slender torso and pulled her toward me. I could feel her tiny hard nipples as she lay against me. I know she could feel my hard cock tenting my shorts. Our open mouths came together and momentarily we were sucking on each other's tongues. She moaned into my mouth encouraging me.

I took her t-shirt by the both sides of the hem and pulled it upward. Our lips parted to allow her shirt to pass. She then removed my shirt and kicked off her shoes as I kicked off mine. I hooked my thumbs in her bikini bottoms and pushed them down her legs. She hooked her thumbs under my elastic waisted shorts and underwear and slid them down my legs freeing my hard cock. It stood out pointing at her midsection. We stood there for a few moments as if we were mentally recording each other's bodies.

Her body was covered with freckles. It was not the lush body of a Sara from Titusville. It was a streamlined body without an ounce of extra weight. Her breasts were very small but perfectly formed and appealing. I remembered what had happened the last time I had touched them but still I leaned forward and took her left breast in my mouth. Again her body trembled as I led her to the sofa and sat her down. I knelt between her legs and worked on her breasts with my lips, tongue, and slightly with my teeth. She had to have the most sensitive breasts because as I worshiped them, she was having a beautiful orgasm. I had not touched any of her body other than her breasts. She was moaning and she body was shaking. I waited until her orgasm was waning and I started kissing down her body but she stopped me. I thought it was déjà vu but she had other thoughts.

"God, you are magic," she exclaimed. "Let's go into the spare bedroom where we will have more room."

I followed her down the hall and into the bedroom where she sat on the side of the bed. I resumed the relative position I had in the living room and knelt on the carpet between her knees. I raised her knees to my shoulders which pushed her upper body back on the bed. I took a swipe with my tongue that started with her brown pucker and ended with her clit. As my tongue touched her asshole, she began to quiver. Assuming that she was enjoying it, I went back to that area after I finished the swipe. I spent a few minutes there while she moaned and squiggled. I continued up her slit to her vagina and found her to be sopping wet. I pushed two fingers of my right hand into her tight pussy and proceeded to her clit with my tongue.

Her orgasm seemed to have begun when I touched her pucker with my tongue and grew as I finger fucked her pussy and worked her clit, alternating taking it in my lips and licking it with the flat part of my tongue. I put my left arm across her stomach trying to stabilize the bucking of her hips. She was moaning louder and was saying words but I couldn't make them because her thighs were clamping over my ears and releasing them and the fact that she was becoming more unintelligible and slurred in her speech. I stayed with her for quite a while but it seemed that she had reached an orgasmic plateau and was staying there. My jaws were beginning to ache so I eased off on my ministrations and moved her higher upon the bed.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers