My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

I crawled over her and while resting my weight on my knees and elbows, I slipped my cock into her very tight but very slick pussy. The dance that the muscles in her pussy walls were doing almost pushed me over the edge immediately but I managed to hold on. I worked slowly in and out pressing slightly harder when I was at the bottom of my stroke. I knew that I could never reach the orgasmic highs that Jennifer had already reached but I wanted to extend the pleasure that I was experiencing which I did for a while until she climaxed hard one final time. Her arms and legs clamped around me and her pussy closed around my cock as I involuntarily began to fuck her with longer and harder strokes. Her body was quivering and I don't know if her body was touching the bed anywhere except her shoulders. I t was all that I could take and I pumped all I had into her willing pussy.

Jennifer had the unique ability to fuck with total abandon. Her sexual highs were well above any that I could reach but her apparent satisfaction pushed my enjoyment to a higher level. It was with mixed emotions that I lay there with her in my arms thinking that her husband, Fred, was a fool not to be enjoying her. But then if he did, I couldn't.

We lay there in the afterglows of our sexual bliss for quite a while. She was so still that I thought she had dozed off but when I moved to get up she spoke.

"That was so wonderful," she said. "I have never experienced it like that before. I was not a virgin when I met Fred. In fact, I had several boy friends in high school and college and had enjoyed sex a lot. I fell in love with Fred and that made sex with him very special but it was never like this."

"You said that it had been a long time and you were in need," I said. "Maybe it was that that made it so special. If we were to be together daily, I would like to think that it would still be good but I doubt if it would stay special."

"You may be right," she said. "But if the drought continues here at home, can we get together again some time?"

"Sure," I replied. "Maybe it could be at my trailer next time."

I dressed, we kissed for a very long time, and I left to go home.

On my walk home, my thoughts were about kissing. Kissing before sex didn't bother me. It was a part of foreplay, as it were, but kissing afterward indicated something more permanent. Kissing after sex was a way of showing an appreciation of each other maybe even emotional feelings. That could be dangerous.

The next afternoon I had to attend a meeting where word came down that overtime had to be better justified. It was still permitted but the reasons for it had to be more clearly stated. This was the first sign that money was getting tight in the industry. The only obvious sign was that Saturdays were cut to eight hours, except for special cases. The consequences for me would be that I had to be more careful on Saturdays because a husband could pop up unexpectedly with little or no notice. A further consequence could be that with the extra time off, they could start having sex with their wives again thus putting me out of business. The engineers and techs were true to their nature and began a new routine of stopping at a tavern on the way home on Saturdays. They arrived home at about the same time as they always had but now they were drunk.

On Wednesday afternoon, I received a telephone call from Nancy. I wondered how she got my phone number but not that much. Her voice in my ear immediately acted as an aphrodisiac and made my dick rock hard.

"Have you been trying to avoid me?" she asked.

"No, not at all," I pled my innocence. "I've been trying to avoid your husband."

"While he's out there in the desert playing with those phallic symbols trying to get them to work, we could be putting your phallus to good use," she said. "I've been using a vibrator but I need an honest-to-goodness flesh and blood cock deep inside me to do me any good. I'll bet you have a good one don't you?"

"I haven't had any complaints," I replied. "When would you like to get together? It will have to be at my place."

"When would I like to get together?" she repeated. "I would like to have you balls deep in me right now but I have to go over to Alamogordo for a dental appointment. A dental appointment is the only thing harder to get around here than getting laid."

I guess the call was to see if it could happen. I had thought about her ever since I met her briefly at the Sunday get-together at the clubhouse. If the truth was known, she would have been the first woman I would have pursued except for her husband's reactions on the day I met her. I still wondered about the possible repercussions of fucking her.

The next afternoon I left work early because there was little to do and arrived home shortly after two. When I took my walk, I made sure my path would take me by Evie's trailer. I was hoping that she would be outside. I still did not feel comfortable enough to knock on doors uninvited. She was not outside but her front door was open and she was standing just inside looking out. She stepped outside when she saw me and waved me in. She invited me inside where it was cooler in the air conditioning.

Again she was wearing a bikini which hid very little of her charms. She had blond hair cut near shoulder length. To be more descriptive, her hair was more of a dirty blond with generous sun streaks throughout. She was about five three and was well proportioned. Her breasts were supported by the bikini bra which allowed them to move freely. I commented on how good they looked and was delighted by her reaction.

"I very seldom wear this top when I'm outside," she said as she loosened it and let it drop.

All I could say was "Nice." Her breasts were rounded and looked large on her small torso. Her areoles were a little darker than her tan skin. Her nipples stood out begging to be sucked. I sat in a kitchen chair and pulled her into my lap. Her right breast was inches from my lips so I took the nipple into my mouth and began nursing it. My right hand gravitated to the inside of her right thigh where I rubbed in little circles ever nearer to her crotch. In less than two minutes, I was cupping her mound with my right hand.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" Evie asked.

"Do you want me to?" I asked in reply.

The only answer I got was a moan and her hands holding my head to her breast. Her bikini bottom had bows on each hip. I pulled the string on her left hip and the cloth fell away from her body so I pulled the string on her right hip. For all practical purposes she was nude. I rubbed my middle finger along her slit and found the wet entrance to her vagina. I slipped my fore and middle fingers inside and used my thumb to manipulate her good sized clitoris. She opened her legs giving me better access.

The front door opened and in walked the other young woman that I had seen in Evie's yard. I continued what I was doing and the woman spoke, "I see you started without me."

The woman removed her bikini and approached us. "Come on in," Evie said to her and then to me, "This is Marty. She lives next door. Do you mind if she joins us"

It was my turn to grunt an answer. Marty knelt on the floor and took Evie's other breast into her mouth. After a few minutes, I felt a hand on my head pulling me away from the breast I was working on. I looked up in time to see Marty's lips closing in on mine. It was a good tongue swapping kiss even though it was unexpected.

"Let's find a bed," Marty said and without conversation, the three of us walked down the short hall to a bedroom.

Marty was a little taller and had short brown hair but otherwise looked a lot like Evie. On the way to the bedroom, I lost my clothes so that when we crawled into bed there were three naked bodies. I was in the middle with Evie on the right and Marty on the left. My rock hard cock was standing up in the middle. The women were exploring my body with their hands and mouths. It was a wonderful feeling. They both ended up with their mouths at my cock. Evie took me in her mouth then Marty took a turn. Marty kissed down my shaft and began licking my balls while Evie was sliding her lips around the head of my dick and moving her head back and forth. I knew that I would not last long like this.

I moved Evie around until she was straddling my face with her blond pussy inches from my lips. I took one of the large pillows and doubled it to prop up my head. I had limited movement so I concentrated on working her large clit. I licked her clit until it came out of hiding then I closed my lips around it and sucked on it while flicking it with my tongue.

Marty had moved to where she was straddling my hips and lower herself onto my cock. Her nether lips enveloped my hard cock and she then slid down my shaft until my entire cock was inside her. She rested momentarily then began hunching me taking time to rub her clit on the top of my dick. She was so tight and hot.

I could not see what Evie and Marty were doing to each other but by the sounds and their body motions, I knew that they were active with each other. Both were moaning and from the sounds, they were sharing sexy, wet kisses. In my mind's eye I knew that they were playing with each other's nipples. This was so very sexy to me that I was on the verge of climaxing but I was trying to maintain so we could finish if not simultaneously, at least close to each other.

Marty started first with her pussy walls quivering. Every part of my cock was being massages and she was getting very vocal. Evie was next. My hands were on her ribs and I felt her tremble as she increased the flow of her juices into my mouth overflowing and running down my neck. All of this pushed me over the edge and I pumped my cum into Marty's tight pussy.

After we came down from our collective sexual highs, we lay for awhile in the afterglow chatting. I commented that outside their obvious different features they looked a lot alike. At first, they acted like it was a coincidence but as I continued to press; they giggled and admitted that they were sisters. Evie was the oldest at twenty-eight and Marty was twenty-seven. They had been each other's first sexual partners starting shortly after puberty and continuing until now. They married men who worked together but knew nothing of this part of their sex life. They had separate and joint affairs both before and after their marriages. They said that I was the first man they had shared since coming to White Sands two years ago. We agreed to get together again.

We were having a good time together. We were playing with each other and I thought we were going to go at it again but somebody noticed the time and the fact they needed time to clean up before their husbands came home. Even though I would have liked to have showered before I put my clothes on I didn't. I dressed and left. On my way home I was thinking about what had just happened. I had just had a threesome with two sisters. That somehow made it a bit more stimulating.

As I was walking a couple of blocks over from Evie and Marty I saw a woman standing at her front gate. She spoke as I approached, "Hi, you must be the new time and payroll man."

"That beats some of the things that I'm called," I said with a smile as I stopped. "I'm Ken. I've been here a couple of weeks."

"I was thinking that I was going to have to go to one of those awful Sunday afternoon get-togethers to get to meet you," she said. "By the way, I'm Ruby."

"I'm thinking about not going anymore myself," I said. "I'm too conspicuous. I can't hang with the men because I don't know what they are talking about and it might be too dangerous to hang with the women."

"Would you like to hang with me some?"

"I would like nothing better but there is the little matter of the time and your husband," I said.

"He won't be back until Saturday," she replied. "But he'll call in a few minutes."

We made a date for her to visit me at my trailer in about an hour and I made my way home to take a shower. Ruby was about five feet four with sort of large breast that stood straight out. Her flowered shirt lay on top of her breasts and was designed to show cleavage which it did well. Her tanned legs were well displayed in her white short shorts. They were toned but not muscular. She was wearing sandals on her small feet. While we were standing at her front gate, she compared her size sevens to my size fourteen Nikes by placing her foot next to mine. All this was topped with dark blond hair pulled back in a small pony tail.

It was just getting dark when I heard the tap on my door. I had showered and put on a pair of blue shorts and was pulling a red Polo shirt over my head. I padded to the door barefooted and opened it. Ruby stepped in pulling the door closed and locking it. I noticed that before she left the door, she turned on the porch light. The only change she had made in her appearance was that she had let her hair down.

She sat on the couch near the middle and I sat beside her. "Would you like to watch TV or maybe a movie?" I asked.

"Not really," she replied. "Why would think that I would want to do that?"

"Well, hang might mean different things to different people," I said. "I didn't want to jump to the wrong conclusion."

She put one hand on each side of my head and drew me in for a kiss. Her soft lips touched mine and opened enough for her tongue to escape and circle my lips. She chewed briefly on my lower lip and asked, "What conclusion are you coming to now?"

"Come with me," I said as I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.

We slowly undressed each other and I really loved the package I was unwrapping. Even without support, her breasts stood out from her chest proudly. They were soft yet firm and were topped by puckered brown areoles. Her nipples rounded out the package. They were a little bigger around than a #2 pencil eraser and stood out from her breasts close to a half inch. Her breasts were close to perfect. They were beautiful and captivating.

We lay in my bed with our arms around each other, caressing and exploring. We were kissing passionately. I broke the kiss to kiss around her face to her small and delicate left ear. I licked lightly around the perimeter and touched it with my teeth. Her body immediately covered with cold chill bumps. I kissed down the side of her neck to her left breast. I slowly bathed her breast with my tongue with the exception of her areole and nipple. I moved to her right breast and did the same except I included several minutes of worshiping her areole and nipple. Using my lips, tongue, and teeth, I tortured her nipple while she encouraged me with her moans and holding me close. I moved back to the left breast and put my mouth to good use on that nipple.

I kissed slowly down her body and ringed her bellybutton with my tongue on the way to her hairless pussy except for a small landing strip just above her slit. I lifted her knees above my shoulders and used my tongue to open her pussy lips. I rolled my tongue and tried to invade her vagina but did not get very far. She was tight but very wet. I licked from her asshole to her clit several times. Each time I was rewarded with encouraging sounds and 'Oh yeses.'

I slipped my forefinger into her pussy and worked it around a little before adding my middle finger. After sliding my fingers in and out of her small pussy several times, I concentrated my efforts on her clitoris. I coaxed it out of its protective hood with my tongue and then played with it by flicking it back and forth. As her sounds of appreciation increased, I finger fucked her harder and used my lips, tongue, and teeth on her clit. She had her hands on the back of my head pulling me closer to her. She started rocking her hips but as her orgasm increased, she lost control and bucked her hips wildly. I hung in there with her until her orgasm was passing and my jaws were tired.

I moved up over Ruby and replaced my fingers with my cock. It slid in easily into a tight but very lubricated love canal. I held still and enjoyed the dance of her vaginal muscles. As the muscles slowed down, I began moving. I moved slowly at first but when I began to feel her reaction, I increased speed, stroke length, and thrust. She had a series of orgasms while we were fucking. After several minutes, I joined her in sexual bliss and increased her lubrication.

I lay down beside her and held her. She snuggled into me as we bathed in the afterglow.

"You made that a great experience," I said.

"How so?" she asked.

"First of all, you are beautiful," I replied. "Also I love the way your body reacts with enthusiasm. How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"I know that there are some sex starved women here but I'm not one of them," she said. "Jimmy is a good man and we love each other very much. He always remembers birthdays, anniversaries, and everything. I was the first woman he was ever with sexually and I believe I am the only woman he has had. I thought his shyness and inexperience was cute but he still does it the same as he did it the first time. We have sex two or three times a week and I climax ... sometimes. There's a rumor going around among the women that you are good at making love, as they say. I now know that it is no rumor just factual reporting."

"What we had is not making love," I stated. "It's just sex. It sounds as if we both enjoyed it but it remains just sex. What you and Jimmy have is love. You are building something together and you can together improve your sex life. Get a book on lovemaking and read it together. You can trade things you like for things he likes. You don't have to make it a bartering system. For example: give him a blowjob and then sometime later suggest that he do something for you that you like. Always remember that behaviors that are rewarded tend to be repeated. If he does something that you like, tell him how much you like it and he'll do it again."

I'm not a sex expert but there are basics that most everyone knows. Ruby stayed until about one AM. We talked, dosed, and had sex. Noting that I had to work the next morning, she told me she was leaving but would like to come back sometime. I walked with her to the door. She turned off the porch light and left. I took a quick shower and went to bed.

I was having a great time in White Sands. I had met a lot of women and had a good time with most of them. The only woman that I lusted after and didn't get was Nancy. Studs tells me that I have to find a place to end this chapter and this is as good a place as any. You ask about Nancy. There might be another chapter.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers