All Comments on 'My Life in High Heels Ch. 05'

by cdandie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdover 12 years ago
i love how you describe the pleasures of being a woman

i have considered breast implants, but i am still trying to make up my mind how large. i think a c cup is attractive and respectable for a woman. but when i wear artificial d cup breasts, i like how much attention i get from men. i am beginning to feel that i might go to a double d cup size, to show how much i like men staring at me. also, i think i would enjoy the feel of monster breasts bobbing in front of me.

anyhow, your story describes many feelings that i share; including how much i crave the feeling of men squirting their cum inside me. please continue these stories.

bethy

TV_TyraTV_Tyraover 12 years ago
you go Girl

Dear Lisa,

I have only recently discovered your postings and become quite fond of it.

I can very much relate to your wonderfully lustful encounters and so enjoy the taste of sperm in my mouth and a big hard cock stretching and filling my boypussy.

Reading more of your exploits is something I really look forward to.

You've got yourself a new fan!

Love, Tyra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow, I' m jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Your stories are so hot. I love them.

TVFrannieTVFrannieabout 5 years ago
Livin' the life in heels

My God gurl (soon to be girl), when I first started reading your work I got so excited because often something you would write reminded me of bits of my life. It was like you knew me and were writing of my exploits. But now... WOW! You are doing shit that I couldn't have ever imagined just a few weeks ago. God bless you sister and keep it up! And getting new boobies now too! Lisa is my idol. Got to read chapter 6 now. Kisses!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous