My Life with a Muscular Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finished she stepped around me and climbed up onto the center of the bed. She lay on her back with her legs bent at the knee and spread wide. I didn't need a written invitation. I circled around to the foot of the bed and slowly crawled between her legs until I was on my knees with my face just above her pussy. With my lesson still fresh in my mind, I began to slowly run my tongue up the length of one side and then the other carefully avoiding contact with her clit. I could feel the heat emanating from her and smell the heady aroma of her passion. I could see moisture dripping out from between her lips. I parted her lips and ran my tongue up her center. Her juices tasted tangy, perhaps a little acidic, but none-the-less pleasing in my mind. The more I licked the wetter she got and the louder her moans became. Getting more sure-of-myself, I pressed my open mouth over her and pushed my tongue into her as far as I could. I felt her legs move and her feet come to rest on my ass as her back arched up off the bed.

"Oh God, that's so good, I'm so close, don't stop, don't stop."

It was like music to my ears, I couldn't believe how much pleasure I was feeling by giving her pleasure. I don't know where the thought came from, but I knew that it was time to change. I pulled my tongue out of her and moved my mouth upwards until I was covering her clit. Applying gentle suction and circling it with my tongue, I sent her over the edge. Simultaneously, her feet dropped to the mattress, her hands grabbed at the back of my head, and her ass flew up off the bed. I hung on, maintaining contact as her body began to convulse and she cried out,

"Billlll-eeee"

And then she fell back on to the bed, totally exhausted. After several minutes she lifted her head and pulled me up onto her chest. Patti wrapped her big strong arms around me and held me tightly against her. I could still feel her heart pounding in her chest.

"Bill, I have never cum so hard and for so long with anyone before. Let me rest for a few minutes before we continue."

I was more than happy to oblige; I've never felt so good, so safe, so loved as I did at that moment.

We must have fallen asleep because, when my eyes opened and glanced at the clock on my nightstand it was almost five o'clock. I looked back at my beautiful lover and watched her as she slept. Now that I was awake, I could feel the movement of her breathing, I could see her chest rise and fall, and her exquisite breasts were just within the reach of my tongue. I began to gently stroke her nipple, feeling it begin to expand. With each beat of my heart I could feel my erection throbbing back to life. I must have been in the perfect position, because I could feel the head of my cock slowly enter between her hot moist lips.

"Hmmm, you've already started without me."

I could feel her hips beginning to move as she maneuvered herself into a better position. Suddenly it felt like I was being Hoovered right into her. I could feel suction all along my erection. The expression on my face must have registered my surprise.

"Special exercises I read about in a book on sex. I guess they work."

Soon I was fully engulfed within her. The feeling was incredible. Nature and instinct took over and I began to slowly but steadily move in and out of her. I looked down into her eyes as I supported the upper half of my body on my arms. Patti had a serene look on her face as her eyes closed. I could hear tiny moans of passion escaping her lips as I began to increase the tempo of my thrusts.

"Oh Bill, I'm cumming again. Don't stop, don't stop."

I felt her shudder below me and than her body tensed and her legs wrapped themselves over mine. I buried my cock to the hilt and felt her pussy rhythmically throbbing as if it was trying to milk me. It was an amazing feeling. Patti reached up, pulling me down into a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes, she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Now it's your turn."

Before I knew what was happening I felt her arms wrap around me, holding me tightly as she turned over taking me with her. Now she was on top, my cock still buried deep inside her. Slowly at first she began to move her hips up and down, her pussy lips clinging to my rock hard cock. She moved up and down my entire length. Occasionally she would change her movements, grinding down on me in a circular motion. There was no doubt as to who was in charge. Patti controlled the tempo; I was the one who was getting fucked and we both knew it.

I reached up and began to twist and pull on her nipples. I was rewarded for my efforts with a loud moan as she quickened her movements.

"Bite them; suck hard on them. I love that."

I was happy to oblige her wishes. She could have asked me to do anything and I would have jumped at the chance. I was quickly approaching the point of no return, when my mid-western up bringing took over,

"Patti, are you protected?"

"Yes. Don't you worry; just enjoy."

Taking my hands in hers she pinned them to the mattress and road me hard.

"Oh, Patti, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Just as I started to pump my load into her I felt her whole body shudder as she pressed herself down hard over me. We held that position for several minutes, enjoying the sensations of our bodies becoming as one. She released my arms and gently began kissing me.

"I love you, Bill; I have always loved you. Thank you for the happiest day of my life."

"I love you, too. I never knew anything could feel this good. I don't want it to ever end."

I glanced over at the clock, which read a quarter to six. "We'd better get dressed; my parents will be home soon." We dressed quickly, straightened out the bed and opened the windows to freshen up the room; then went back down to the basement. Patti was just making the final adjustments to her makeup and wig when we heard the garage door open. Less than a minute later, Arlene peered around the staircase wall.

"Hi, guys; did you have a good time today? Patti, I just saw your Mom pull in the driveway."

Without waiting for an answer she turned and climbed the stairs.

Patti and I looked at each other. I guess the panic I was feeling was etched on my face.

"Don't worry," she said, "Arlene would never say anything to your parents. I told you we tell each other everything so I know she approves of us getting together, and besides I have way too much dirt on her for her to ever think about ratting you out."

"What kind of dirt?" I naively asked.

Patti bent over gave me a kiss, turned and headed for the staircase.

"How do you think I learned about sex. Arlene and I did a lot of experimenting when we were growing up." She laughed as she climbed the stairs.

"See you tomorrow after school. We can work out again; make sure you get plenty of rest."

Chapter 5

Dinner that night was very strange. The four of us sat at the table having normal conversations, but all the while Arlene and I were sharing our secrets with knowing looks, smiles and facial and hand gestures. After dinner, I went up to my room as Arlene announced that she was going to call Patti on the phone in her room. My parents thought nothing was out of the ordinary, we had done this many nights before I left for school. About an hour later I heard the stair squeak and knew instantly that Arlene was coming to my room.

"Hi stud; I hear you two had a really good time today. I'm a little jealous."

"Normally I would never even acknowledge it, but knowing that she's probably already told you everything that we did, all I'll say is that I've never met anyone like her and that I'm totally in love with her."

"I'm glad, because she feels the same way. She also told me that she more or less told you about us as well. We did a lot of experimenting when we were growing up. Most of it was done during our sleep-overs; sometimes while you were babysitting for us. We used to talk a lot about you, Patti wishing that she could get up the nerve to have you join us. In those days we had never seen a naked boy before. I offered to ask you several times but she always said no."

This was more than I wanted to hear. I could feel my erection starting to grow.

"Arlene, that's a little too much information for me. After all, I am your brother. I assume, based upon your attitude about sex, that you are no longer a virgin. Please be careful; I don't want you to get pregnant."

"No, I'm not a virgin anymore; and yes, I'm very careful. In fact, Mom allowed me to go on the pill last year. I guess she knew that being a cheerleader and having the house to myself after school that it was futile to try to prevent me from being sexually active. Speaking of that, I know you guys only have tomorrow to be alone, so I won't come home until six."

"Thanks, Sis. Patti is coming over to work-out after school and hopefully we'll get some other exercise in as well."

"You animal, you! A girl lets you get into her pants once and you think you can get it anytime you want!" she said laughing as she got up off my desk chair. "You just better be careful."

"Patti told me she was protected from getting pregnant, so what should I be careful about?"

"I wasn't talking about her getting pregnant. I'm just trying to warn you that she can get carried away sometimes and forget just how strong she is. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

On that note, she left my room, pulling the door shut behind her. It took me a long time to get to sleep that night. I kept thinking about what my sister said and fantasizing about Patti. __________________

The next day was spent completing a bunch of errands for my parents. I made sure I was finished well before Patti got home from school. By three o'clock I was dressed in my old workout clothes and was adjusting the amount of weight on the bar when I heard the garage door open and close. Patti, dressed in her workout sweats, came bounding down the stairs. I was disappointed that she was wearing her sweats and baseball cap, but after giving me a toe-curling kiss, Patti peeled off her sweats revealing her sports bra and gym shorts. It was going to be very difficult to keep my mind on what we were doing.

"Well, come on; let's do some stretches to limber up before we start with the weights. You've got a lot of work to do if you want to get that body of yours back in tip-top shape."

Patti put me through a series of exercises that seemed to me like a full fledged work out, but to her was just a warm up. When we were done she put me on the bench and watched me as I struggled through my first set at eighty pounds. She had me rest for a few minutes and then, after adjusting my grip on the bar, guided me through my second set.

"That's it, Bill. Push it out; you can do it, one more. Good."

On my third set, I completed ten reps, and then needed her help to re-rack the bar.

"Good job, Bill" she said sounding absolutely sincere in her complement of my effort.

I on the other hand was extremely disappointed in my effort. I had lost some strength during my time away at school and felt that I must be a wimp in her eyes.

"Hey don't look disappointed. You did pretty good for your first time. Remember it's going to take time to get back into shape. You don't think I started out lifted the amount of weight that I do; it took me a long time and a lot of hard work to get this strong. You work on your one arm curls while I adjust the weights on the bench."

I watched as she slipped two additional twenty-five pound plates on each side and tightened the clamp. She eased herself down onto the bench, grabbed the bar, pushed it up off the rack, and held it for a moment before slowing lowering it to her chest. The muscles in her arms, shoulders and chest seemed to pop as she pushed the bar up and down smoothly for twelve reps before re-racking it. I was standing on the side doing twenty pound curls, alternating between arms. By the end of my first set I could feel the blood expanding my bicep and, at the same time, felt my erection expanding as well. As I watched her do her second and third sets, my erection was hard as a rock and tenting out my shorts. Embarrassed, I turned away trying to hide my arousal from her gaze.

"Bill, don't be embarrassed; I like the fact that you are turned on by my strength. I built my body partly because I wanted to impress you. Let's do a few more exercises and then we can have some fun."

Patti showed me several other exercises I could do to build up my arms and shoulders. I would do them while she did her one arm curls. Her biceps bulged as she lifted the fifty-pound weights first with her right arm, and then with her left.

We worked out for about an hour, and then Patti said, "Great. That's great for your first workout. I have one more exercise in mind. I want you to take off your shirt and shorts and lay down on the bench."

While I was removing my clothes, Patti removed all but ten pounds from the bar. Then I lay down in bench-press position.

"I want you to close your eyes and start slowly doing your first set."

I did as she asked; the weight was very light so the exercise was easy. After the tenth rep, I sensed that she was standing over me. I was about to open my eyes when she said, "Keep your eyes closed and keep doing what you're doing."

I obeyed without question and suddenly felt her hand take hold of my erect cock guiding it to the entrance to her already moist pussy. Slowly, I felt myself being engulfed again by her moist heat until she had all of me inside her. She paused until I had the weight down to my chest then, as I pushed up on the bar she lifted up the length of my cock. Up and down she traveled on my cock in time with the movement of the weight.

"It feels good doesn't it? I'll do this as long as you continue lifting. When you stop, I'll stop."

I lost count as to the number of reps; the only thing on my mind was the pure bliss I was feeling. After a time the bar started to get heavier. I was beginning to labor, and at the same time was getting closer and closer to my orgasm. I could hear Patti's breathing becoming more erratic. My arms were beginning to tremble as I strained to bring the weight up one more time. At the apex of the move I felt Patti lean forward guiding the bar back onto the rack. At the same time, she clamped down onto my over stimulated cock sending us both over the edge, our bodies convulsing in our mutual orgasm.

"Oh Bill, that was wonderful. I must have cum a half dozen times before that last one. Let's get dressed and go back to my house to shower. It's Friday night; my parents always meet and have dinner and go to a movie on Friday night. We'll have the house all to ourselves. I want to show you my room and try a few other things before you have to go back to school."

We both dressed as quickly as possible. I left a note for my parents tell them that I was going to be having dinner with Patti and that I would be home late. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt and we headed to her house.

First we showered, each washing the other. I marveled as Patti tensed each muscle group as I ran my soapy hands over her marvelous body. She took extra time to carefully and thoroughly wash and massage my ever-hard erection. Upstairs in her room, we made love several times experimenting with various positions, mutual masturbation and oral sex. I loved them all, but my favorite was with her on top riding me, dominating me, my hands and mouth all over her beautiful perfectly-round breasts.

It was after ten when I finally staggered back to my house. My parents were already in bed, reading. I wished them a good night, and after a quick shower I climbed the stairs, more than ready for a good night's sleep.

I turned on the light and was startled by my sister, sitting patiently at my desk.

"It's about time, I couldn't wait another minute; how was your "date" tonight?"

"Sis, for Pete's sake stop it. I'm not going to tell you about tonight. If you want to find out you're going to have to talk to Patti. All I will say is, if I die in my sleep tonight I will go to heaven a very contented man."

"Oh, we already talked. You've made her a very happy camper. I only hope that I find the man of my dreams like she did."

I asked her to shut the light and close the door behind her. As I lay in bed, thinking about Patti, I came to the conclusion that I could very easily spend the rest of my life with her by my side.

Chapter 6

Patti and I spent all day together on Saturday. I had dinner at her house with her parents and told them all about my last three years at school. I'm sure they could tell that the two of us were very much in love. Patti joined my family for Sunday dinner and after dinner Patti and I went for a walk. We found an empty bench in the park and enjoyed the late afternoon sun.

"Bill, I know you have to go back to school but I'm not sure I can take being apart for the next couple of months. These last several days have been the happiest days of my life."

"I don't want this to end either, but it will only be until graduation in May. After that I plan to come back here. Hopefully I can land a position with one of the local accounting firms in the area, and then we can make plans for the future. What are your plans after high school? Are you going on to college?"

"Bill, I'm not going to college. I want to go to beauty school and be a cosmetologist. I'd like to get a job, work for a couple of years, and then maybe open my own shop. I want to be my own boss."

"What kind of shop?"

"I'm not sure yet; maybe a nail salon, a beauty salon, or maybe even a barber shop. I'll decide once I get through the schooling."

"What made you decide on beauty school?"

"I've never been a really good student; my grades were average at best. Since I lost my hair, I've been more conscious of how other people style theirs. A year ago I started looking into going into the business. I think I can do pretty well for myself."

"I'm sure you'll be great at anything you choose."

We kissed and held each other until just before dark. Then it was time for us to get back home. I picked up my bag, said goodbye to my parents and, Patti drove me to the airport. We had a tearful goodbye as she dropped me off in front of the terminal. I got out of the car, opened the back door and pulled my bag out of the back seat. As I turned to put my bag on the curb, I was pulled up off of my feet into a bone-crushing embrace.

"You behave yourself; no wild parties. I'll be here, waiting for you when you get back."

With that she kissed me long and hard, virtually taking my breath away. I could feel the blood pulsing into my growing erection and feel her heart pounding in rhythm with mine.

"That's a little something for your flight back. Miss me!"

With a tear running down her cheek, Patti turned and ran around to the drivers' side, blew me a kiss, and drove off.

Traveling late at night, I was able to get some sleep, making it back in time to wake up my roommates in time to catch up on our experiences over the past week before morning classes.

"So how was it Dave? Did you and Joey have a good time in Florida?"

"Bill, it was fantastic. We'd get up, walk down to the beach, catch some rays, watch the chicks catching some rays, drink some beer, get together with a group of guys, crash some party, get drunk, sleep where-ever, and then start all over again. The girls were beautiful and ready to party."

"Sounds like you had a great time. Did you guys meet anybody special?"

"Nah, but we had a great time. How was your break; do anything exciting back home?"

"Gentlemen, I met the girl of my dreams; the one I plan to be with for the rest of my life."

"Whoa, dude; slow down. Who is she; how'd you meet her; what's she look like?"

"She's my kid sister's best friend. I've actually known her for a long time. She's tall, beautiful, playful and sexy as hell."

123456...9