My Life with a Muscular Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like one of us scored over the break."

"Come on, let's get going. I have a class in fifteen minutes."

The rest of the semester seemed to drag on forever. Finally, exams were over, and I was preparing for graduation.

________________________

"I don't know how or why you did it. Three years and you're done with college." Joey said watching Bill hang his neatly press gown on his clothes rack. Are your parents coming for the ceremony?"

"Yeah, the whole family is flying in today, including Patti. They should be here in a little while."

"Great we finally get to meet this girl friend of yours. Too bad we won't get to hang around and bust you two a little; Dave and I are heading for home late this afternoon."

It was a little after one when someone shouted down the hall,

"Hey, Bill; your family's down stairs in the common room."

Dave and Joey followed me down the staircase and into the common room. They stopped at the doorway and, after I greeted my parents and Arlene, I stood before Patti for a moment before she threw her arms around me and gave me a toe curling kiss, lifting me clear off the ground and spinning slowly. After a long moment we broke apart, only slightly embarrassed of our public display of affection.

"I missed you so much, Bill. I couldn't wait to get here."

Then nodding toward the door, "Are these your room-mates?"

"Oh, sorry. Yes, this is Dave and Joey. Guys, this is the girl I've been telling you about, my girl friend Patti."

Patti stepped forward, extended her hand and shook hands with both of them with a strong energetic grip. Dressed in jeans and a white buttoned-down shirt and western boots, with her long riotous red hair, green eyes and dazzling smile, she had them momentarily speechless.

"I was just going to show everyone around the campus," I interrupted, "would you guys like to join us?"

"Sure, why not," they chimed in, each taking a step closer to Arlene. The tour of the campus took about an hour. Patti and I held hands as I pointed out the different academic buildings, the sports stadium, the gym, and finally, the student center to my parents. Arlene was in her glory, being fawned over by not one but two college men, each vying for her attention.

When we got back to the dorm, Dave and Joey excused themselves saying that they had to finish packing for their trip home.

"If you guys will excuse me for a few minutes I want to go upstairs and say good bye to Dave and Joey. This may be the last time I ever get to see them."

I ran up the stairs and into my dorm room.

"Bill, no offense but how did you ever get her to go out with you? She's a knockout!"

"And why didn't you tell us that you had such a good-looking sister?"

"Hey, I'm really going to miss you guys. Thanks for being such great roommates. Let's not lose touch with one another. Here's my number; give me a call if you ever get out to Illinois. Good luck next year."

My parents, Patti, and I got into their rental car and headed out to their hotel to check in. They got two adjoining rooms, one for Patti and Arlene and one for themselves. After they got situated, Dad announced that they should go down stairs for dinner. When the elevator doors opened, Patti and I let the others get into the all ready occupied car.

"We'll use the stairs."

As we headed down the deserted staircase, Patti trapped me against the wall on the landing between the 5th and 4th floors and practically devoured me.

"I missed you so much. I wish you didn't have to go back to the dorm tonight. Since you're going to be all alone tonight, maybe I should go back with you to keep you company."

She purred in my ear, all the time pressing her body up against mine. She could feel the unmistakable movements in the front of my jeans. She loves to tease me, she loves the effect she has on my body and most of all she loves the way she can control and dominate me.

"Patti... I wish you could, but what would my parents think? How would we get you there and back without them knowing? And, what about Arlene?"

"Spoilsport. Don't worry, I won't cause any trouble now. I can wait a couple of more days, but then you'd better watch out. You started something and I plan on having a lot more of it. Come on, let's get downstairs before they send Arlene up here looking for us."

When we finally got downstairs, Arlene said with a mischievous smile on her face, "What took you guys so long? I was about to call out a search party."

Dinner was a slow, totally relaxing affair. Dad ordered two bottles of wine, one red and one white. Even Arlene joined in the toast honoring my graduation. Here in New York the drinking age was eighteen and my sister, having just turned eighteen, had her first legal drink. By the time we got around to dessert we barely had room to finish it. Patti and I shared a piece of cheesecake, Patti occasionally feeding me from her side. I glanced around the table; my parents had an amused knowing expression on their faces as if they had already accepted the idea that Patti and I would eventually get married and approved.

When dinner was finally over; we all piled into the car and drove back to the dorm to drop me off for the night. Patti walked me to the front door, and then held me in a deep embrace, practically smothering me with kisses. Secretly I wished that when we finally ended our embrace that I find that the car was no longer at the curb. No such luck. The car was still there waiting for Patti to return.

"Good night, sleep well, dream of me," she said as she slipped her hand down between our bodies and gave my now painfully hard erection a playful squeeze, hidden from the eyes of my family.

The graduation ceremony was a long, drawn-out affair, with many long and extremely boring speeches and nearly two thousand graduates. Finally, after nearly three hours, we were publically declared graduated and a mighty cheer rang out from the assembled multitude of now former-undergrads. With a facsimile of my diploma in hand, I searched out Patti and my family. Hugs and kisses were heaped upon me. This part of my life was over; now it was time to become an adult.

Chapter 7

The first couple of weeks after graduation were absolute bliss. Patti and I made love every afternoon when she came home from school. First we would work out for about an hour, then adjourn to my bedroom for a workout of an entirely different sort. My mornings were occupied with interviews with several large CPA firms located closer to Chicago. My interviews went well and soon I received two offers for employment; one from one of the large international firms and the other from a smaller regional firm. I chose to go with the later because I felt I'd get more exposure to all phases of public accounting, not just audit work, which I was almost guaranteed to be doing with the other firm.

Patti had already made arrangements to start beauty school after graduation. With our goals pretty much set, the next logical step was for us to get engaged. After a short, but stressful talk one evening with her father, I presented her with a ring during a late night walk in the park.

Bending down onto one knee, I took her hand in mine and, looking up into her beautiful green eyes I said, "Patti, I love you with all my heart. Would you do me the honor of being my wife? I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy forever."

Even though we both knew that this was the path we were destined for, I think I surprised her enough that she began to tremble, her eyes filling with tears of joy. Almost before I realized what was happening, she reached under my arms and lifted me straight up off my feet, high over her head.

"Yes, yes, yes! I love you more than you'll ever know," she gushed, twirling around. Then she lowered me enough so our mouths could join in a long, passionate kiss.

"Bill, there's one more thing you have to know. Now, before we travel any further down this road."

She paused, gathered up her courage and finally said, "Bill, I can't have children. The high fevers also damaged my reproductive organs."

I looked at her; I could see the pain and the apprehension in her eyes. She was scared.

"Patti, I'm so sorry for you; but rest assured that this doesn't change a thing between us. If we ever feel the need to have children, we can always adopt."

"Oh, Bill! I love you so much," she said as she held me tightly to her chest. I could feel her silent sobs of relief as we held one another.

________________________

Our lives became really hectic for the next twelve months; planning a wedding, going to school and working took up much of our time. Even our love-making was put on hold, primarily because we had very little private time together.

As our big day rapidly approached, the strain was beginning to affect both of our families. Last minute details like seating arrangements, fittings, tux rentals, flowers, etc. all had to be finalized.

"Maybe we should have just eloped," I whispered to Patti as we sat around her dining room table going over the seating arrangements.

"And miss out on all this?" she replied. "Not a chance. I want to walk down that aisle on my father's arm, all the time looking at my man dressed in his tux looking so handsome."

Meanwhile Patti had completed her courses and had gotten her cosmetology certificate. She had been working part time for a salon in town while she was going to school, primarily washing and drying women's hair and cleaning up around the shop. It was during this time that she decided that she really didn't want to cut women's hair. They were rude, demanding, and always gossiping about other people in town. She decided to stay in school for another three months to learn the finer techniques of styling men's hair. Patti scheduled her licensing exam in Chicago for two weeks before our wedding.

I drove her to Chicago that Saturday morning. I could tell Patti was extremely nervous.

"Patti, relax; you'll do fine. You know the material; you've been practicing on my head for the last two months, and I've never had a better haircut."

"You're just saying that because you love me running my fingers through your hair and my leaning over dangling my tits in your face."

"True, but what man wouldn't?"

I dropped her off in front of the building, wished her luck and parked the car. I got myself a container of coffee, and found a place to sit and wait. Two and a half hours later my bride-to-be strode purposely out of the building, her head held high, smiling from ear to ear.

"Bill, I did great. The exam consisted of a written test and a practical test. I had to cut and style some guy's hair. Fortunately he had hair just like yours, so it was easy. I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, we talked the entire time I was cutting his hair. When I was done, my examiner studied my work, asked the guy a couple of questions and then after issuing my grade he told me that I was the best applicant that he had ever had. I passed; I'll get my license in the mail in a couple of weeks."

"Fantastic!" I replied. "Now we can get on with the wedding and the honeymoon worry free."

The wedding went off without a hitch. Since our parents all come from large families, we had over one hundred and fifty guests, primarily aunts, uncles and cousins. Patti looked stunning in her long, white gown. Her bare shoulders and arms were exposed, highlighting the fact that she was a very physically fit woman. Her mother had wanted her to get a different more traditional dress, but Patti told her she was proud of her conditioning and all the hard work she had put into her body and was going to show it off to the max. My older cousin, Matt, was my best man, and I heard him whisper "holy shit" as we stood at the front of the church as Patti and her father walked up the aisle.

"Bill, she's gorgeous! You're a lucky man."

"Don't I know it."

After the wedding the bridal party traveled by limo to Bird Heaven Park for pictures. Later, a reception was held at the Joliet Country Club. It was a great party, with a deejay and lots of dancing and great food. Patti and I were among the last to leave. We stopped off at our parents' house, changed into traveling clothes, picked up our bags, and were driven to Chicago's O'Hare Airport, where we stayed overnight at the Hilton Hotel.

Patti and I checked in and were given our room keys. We declined help with our bags and headed to the elevator. By the time we reached the seventh floor, Patti had already succeeded in getting me fully aroused. We practically ran out of the car and down the hall to our room. I managed to insert my key card into the lock and pushed the door open; then I turned to her and made the proud announcement, "I think it's traditional for the groom to carry his bride over the thresh-hold."

I hesitated momentarily, giving Patti all the time she needed to suddenly, sweep me up off of my feet and, as she carried me into the room, she whispered into my ear, "Don't be silly. I'm almost one hundred sixty pounds, far more than you're used to lifting. I don't want to you to hurt yourself on our wedding night. I have a lot of plans for this body of yours, and you're going to have to be in top shape to keep up. Wait here, I'll be right back."

Placing me down onto the bed, she turned and retrieved our bags, which we had dropped in the hall. After closing and locking the door behind her she said in her sexiest voice, "Don't just lay there. I'm going to freshen up, and when I come out I expect to see the bed turned down, and my husband naked and ready for action."

She entered the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear water running as I stripped out of my clothes and turned down the bed. I jumped onto the bed, fluffed up the pillows and waited. There was no need for any stimulation on my part; I was fully aroused and eagerly awaiting her entrance. I didn't have long to wait. The door opened and there she stood, back-lit by the bathroom light, totally naked, her hands on her hips and her legs slightly apart. I could see that she had removed her wig. Patti reached back and pulled the door almost closed so it only allowed a tiny amount of light to enter into the room. I watched as she slowly approached the foot of the bed and began to crawl up onto my body like a panther stalking her prey. I could detect the faint smell of an herbal soap as she started licking my nipples and nibbling on my neck as she moved up my body. I felt the warmth of her body as well as its weight as she allowed herself to rest monetarily covering me entirely with her muscular form.

"I've waited too long for this moment," she purred. "I plan to make up for all that lost time."

I felt the upper half of her body rise up as she straightened her arms moving still further up my body. She offered me first one nipple, and then the other. I licked, sucked and bit each of those tiny morsels as my hands found her muscular ass cheeks. I squeezed them firmly, pulling her in closer contact with my rigid cock.

But she held herself away from me saying, "Patience my love; we have all night."

I was overwhelmed with desire for her. The world had disappeared and only Patti and I remained. She teased me, keeping her breasts just out of the reach of my outstretched tongue, occasionally allowing herself to drop down enough so that I could take one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it as a newborn baby does on her mother's tit.

"Hhhmmm, I love when you do that," she moaned.

Slowly I felt her begin to reverse her direction and retrace her path back down my body. She paused, first nibbling on my neck and shoulder, then taking first one nipple and then the other in between her teeth and biting just hard enough to cause a brief moment of pain before continuing lower. Patti paused again. I could feel her breath on the tip of my cock and then I felt her tongue slowly trace a line from the root up to the tip. I was trembling with desire. I wanted to move my hips up off the bed to force more contact. The pleasure was almost more than I could stand.

Patti repeated the maneuver three more times. Sensing that I couldn't hold off much longer she skillfully took my entire length into her mouth. Applying just the right amount of pressure and suction she slowly moved up and down.

"Oh God, oh God, Patti, I can't hold it any longer. I'm cumming!"

Patti held the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked as I erupted, practically launching my body off the bed.

When I could finally talk, I said, "God, I love you so much. That was wonderful."

"I know. I had a small orgasm just from experiencing your pleasure. But now I want more."

Taking my still-erect cock into her hand, she positioned it and slowly lowered herself until our bodies joined. Patti leaned forward, took my head in her hands, and kissed me. She practically took my breath away as her tongue invaded my mouth and dueled with mine. I could feel her hips rising and falling in a slow methodical dance up and down along the length of my erection. Her pussy practically, but never quite, losing its grip.

"Oh, my God! I love you," she whispered as she released my head and sat upright. Patti took my hands and placed them on her breasts. Not needing further instruction I kneaded her round globes of flesh, periodically tweaking her nipples. Patty purred like a kitten as her orgasm over whelmed her. She sat perfectly still as her pussy clenched and released around my cock.

"More," was all she could say. She grabbed my hands, moved forward, and pinned them high over my head. I was held, helpless to do anything but her bidding. She renewed her movements, her hips moving faster and faster as the sounds of our bodies slapping together filled the room. I tried to keep in time with her body as best I could, lifting my hips off the bed and pounding my cock deep within her. I could feel the moisture dripping out of her, soaking my pubic hair and running down between my legs. Her orgasms were coming one after another, until they seemed to blend into one long never-ending climax. I could feel mine approaching, my balls tightened, and suddenly I felt that I was being turned inside out. I shouted, Patti screamed, and we both went rigid. We stayed that way for what felt like a lifetime, and then she collapsed onto my chest.

We must have fallen asleep for some time. When I finally awoke, I found myself cradled in Patti's arms, lying on her chest; her slow rhythmic breathing and the steady beat of her heart the only sounds I could hear. I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. I moaned out loud when I realized that the time was 5:45 AM and it was time to get up. My movements must have woken Patti, because when I turned I saw that her eyes were open and she had a mischievous smile on her face.

"Good morning lover, how about a quickie before we get up?"

"No time. We have to get showered and dressed and over to the terminal for our flight."

"Oh, okay. But let's shower together, that should save us some time."

Actually it probably took longer to shower together because half way through, after she had soaped up my entire body paying particular attention to my genitals and had me thoroughly aroused, she dropped the soap and turned to pick it up. I would have been crazy not to take full advantage of the opportunity. It was then that I realized two things: A, that her sex drive was insatiable and B, that she could probably get me to do anything her heart desired. I wasn't going to complain.

When we finally got out of the shower, we scrambled around the room gathering our clothes. I shaved, brushed my teeth and dressed quickly. I was pleasantly surprised when, about ten minutes later, Patti emerged from the bathroom, looking radiant, her red hair perfect, just as it had been last evening.

123456...9