All Comments on 'My Little Secret'

by scottley

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hotncold_teasehotncold_teaseover 9 years ago
Excellent

Hi. I really liked your story. As I get off on being teased, it was perfect. I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked the story. Please continue it with mother and son dressed in matching outfits, from stockings to bra and then they screw each others brains out. Mom falls for her son, she gets pregnant by him and they live happily together exclusively

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I used to dress in my Moms clothes. I come from the era when she wore hose and a panty girdle. I used to get under Moms dress and hook up the back of her nylons. So hot looking right at Moms snatch. I use to inhale deeply. I still remember the scent of Charly. More!!!

JoannePareJoannePareover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Dear,

Wonderful story, hope youy plan on adding more to your escapades with crossdressing and Mother!

Joanne

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK BUT SHORT

Enjoyed the read but not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uh.

Not doing much for me. If it had more detail on the sex scene maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can't please everyone...

Several people seemed to like this tale. I got as far as the paragraph where he was wondering how sexy he's look in Mom's lingerie, suppressed an urge to vomit, and hit the back button. Actually had to force myself back here to leave this comment, and to give it the single star it didn't even deserve. (I wish Lit would give us negative numbers for ratings, to show our displeasure!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable...

I enjoyed your story very much and do wish that you would continue sharing your adventures, truth or fantasy. Looking forward to having your step-dad be introduced to you by your mom....a special surprise for both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1

Shallow and very puerile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun short story

Good ideas but need to be developed. It seems a fashion conscious mother would enjoy training son to dress and act properly as a CD.

GingerGurl66GingerGurl66over 9 years ago
Fantastic premise

You have hit on one of my fantasies as a CD. You left me wanting much more.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
That was different on so many levels

But it must work for them. Not sure Bob is going to like it though.

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 9 years ago
Collage?

When I see someone talking about his time in 'collage', I am sure he hasn't even finished high school, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this was without a doubt, the worst story ever! Rest assure, that i was on the internet within minutes registering my disgusting throughout the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Taking advantage of a stepdad out of town.

I really got excited when Bob was out of town, I knew it meant I'd be getting some pussy. One morning I was having a very sexy dream, only to wake to my mom giving me a blowjob. As soon as she noticed I was awake she climbed on top of me and lowered pussy onto my hard cock. There's nothing betting in the morning than unexpected sex. I love watching mom's hairy pussy going up and down on my cock. Feeling her tits as I watch her facial expressions so I know when she's getting close to coming. It was such an erotic sight, I couldn't last long before I was shooting my load inside her. Within ten minutes we were at it again in doggy position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love wearing girl undies,I had a girlfriend and we'd both get dressed up and go shopping it was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous