My Long Affair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers

I had told David that I would make arrangements for our next rendezvous, which was to be Thursday night. David told me he would meet me as early as I wanted, but that he would not be able to spend the night this time. So I had plenty of time to come up with a plan and think about future encounters, especially when I was alone in bed late at night thinking about our last encounter and rubbing my clit until I'd cum several times.

Now, I'm no stalker, but I have to admit I was very curious about David's wife. I learned from David that she had a very successful business career, in fact, so successful that I found her easily through Google and saw several pictures of her on the web. She was still a real knockout, with straight, short brown hair and a very tone body that I could easily imagine touching and more.

I imagined meeting her in some innocent fashion - not because I wanted to spill the beans, but because I really thought it would be cool to make love to David and his wife together. David laughed when I said this and said it could never happen; he also said he had asked his wife in the past about having a threesome but she was definitely not interested. Needless to say, I saw this as an interesting challenge, and from time to time would imagine her sitting on my face while David screwed me. After all, it was not so long ago that I would have rejected such a possibility myself. Was David's wife really all that different from me?

* * * *

David and I agreed to meet Thursday evening the coming week and it was my turn to set things up. Since we only had an evening together, my plan couldn't be too elaborate, but I did have something in mind. I also had to work on Thursday, so David picked me up at the store and I gave him directions to a studio in a nearby suburb. Of course, David had a hell of a time driving because my tongue was in his mouth or ear the whole way! He was nice and hard and I was ready to jump him.

"Come on, we've got to be there right at six," I told David.

"What kind of studio is this that we're going to?" David asked.

"Tell me, how would you feel about being photographed with me?" David pulled the car over in the nearest lot.

"As you might have guessed, I'm a little hesitant to be photographed . . . with you . . . having sex . . ., is that right?" He asked.

"Exactly." I said.

"And what will happen to the photographs?"

"They'll be posted on the Internet," I told him; David just stared at me. "The woman who will take the photographs is a professional photographer. She has to give us the disc containing the pictures when we leave. I will blur our faces on all the photos myself so no one will be able to recognize us, then I'll post the blurred photos, and give you the original disc to keep or destroy. If we're lucky, we could also win some money. The photographer wants to be nude herself and, by the way, she is very attractive. So, all I need to know is, do you trust me enough to do it?"

David thought for a moment. "Sounds kinky," he said with a smile. "Okay, baby, I'll go for it, just, please, be careful with the photos."

"Don't worry," I said with a smile and a kiss.

We arrived at the studio right at six and headed in to meet Janice, a very voluptuous blond I had found through a local matchmaker website. She was a professional photographer but was looking for a couple to watch and photograph; that was her kink, so to speak. She was almost six feet tall, very athletic, with long straight blond hair, large breasts, and round hips and butt - like a dominatrix disguised as a housewife in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Hi Janice, I'm Cat and this is Ed," I told her, giving her our fictitious online names.

"Hi, welcome, I'm really glad you're here right on time; I've been looking forward to this all day. Umm, as I mentioned, I haven't photographed this sort of thing before, so I don't know how the photos will turn out," she said.

"That's okay, don't worry about that," said David. I thought he was almost suggesting that Janice not even bother taking pictures.

"Come on, I'll take you into the studio and you guys can have a beer and get comfortable," she said.

"So does Ed look as good as I promised," I asked.

"Oh, yeah, he's real cute" she said quietly, giving David smile and a good look up and down; then she went to get us a couple beers.

"She's very nervous," David said to me quietly.

"She'll warm up; believe me, she has a rich fantasy life too," I told him. Janice came back with the beers and we headed into the studio.

"Okay, let's start by having you guys on the couch here, kissing and caressing each other," she said, as she picked up a very fancy digital camera. David and I sat on the large comfortable couch and started kissing, with lots of tongue and rubbing each other all over. I grabbed David's cock through his pants and could tell he was already hot and hard. "Stroke him like that," Janice said. I rubbed his cock up and down. David's hand was on my breast. Janice was snapping a few pictures. "Yes, now squeeze her breasts," she said. He squeezed and I moaned in his mouth. "Yes, now find her hot pussy," she said. David's hand caressed down to my thighs and up my skirt. I opened my legs to give him more access, and his hand rubbed up and down my slit through my panties.

"Yeah, that's hot, god, it's making me hot," Janice said, taking pictures.

"You like watching me make her pussy all wet?" David asked.

"Yes," Janice said.

"What else do you want me to do to her? Fuck her pussy? Fuck her ass? Cum on her face?" He asked.

"Yes, all that," she said, almost panting.

"And do you want me to suck his big hard cock while I rub my pussy?" I asked her.

"Yes, that too."

"You know what would make us really hot?" I asked her. "If you rubbed your pussy while I fuck him. He wants to see you cum too."

"Umm . . . okay," she said, blushing slightly but giving David a look of sheer desire.

David started lifting my shirt and licking my nipples. My hips pressed down against his hand and I was still stroking his cock through his pants. Janice took a few pictures and I looked right in her eyes as David pulled my panties aside and plunged two fingers in my wet pussy. Janice was wiggling her hips and snapping more pictures.

"Will you take some pictures of my wet pussy, Janice?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she said, "and David's hard cock too." She was getting very hot. I pulled off my shirt and David pulled off my skirt and panties. I spread my legs and started swirling my finger around on my clit. "Please lick her pussy," Janice asked David.

"Fair's fair," he said, pointing at her clothes. Janice got the drift. She put down the camera and pulled off her t-shirt, revealing a pair of luscious C or D cup breasts with very hard nipples. Then she unzipped her jeans and pushed them down. She should have taken her panties off then too, because when we looked it seemed the whole crotch of her panties were wet. She blushed and took them off right away. She was gorgeous and I really wanted her to join us.

"Watch him fuck my pussy with his tongue now," I said, and David got down and started licking me all over. Janice was taking pictures only inches away and I could see her pussy was wet and swollen.

"I want to see you rub yourself while I lick her," David said to Janice. Immediately, one of her hands went down and starting slipping up and down her wet slit. "Can you take a picture of my tongue deep inside Cat's pussy?" David asked.

"Mmm yes, do that," she said. She was having trouble taking pictures with one hand on her pussy. David had me thrashing about in no time, but was not letting me cum. Finally I begged him to undress too, so he got up and started stripping off his clothes. Suddenly his cock leapt out, and Janice moaned.

"That looks so yummy," she said, with one hand on her camera and one still on her pussy.

"Watch while I suck it," I told her, and knelt down before David and took his whole cock deep into my mouth. Janice was still taking pictures, but there was a sloshy noise coming from her drenched pussy. She took about twenty close up pictures of David's cock and of my pussy. Then she wanted some action shots. She got close shots, from every angle, of David sliding his cock slowly into my pussy, my pussy dripping on his cock, David's cock sliding up and down over my ass, and even his cock sliding easily into my ass. Her pussy was obviously drenched, and the smell of it was, as I had heard, very sexy and naughty and appealing.

"Can I get some shots of Cat cumming?" She asked at last.

"I'll rub myself and you can photograph it real close," I told her, and, leaning back, I started fingering while she snapped away inches from my pussy. I really expected her to just the camera then and dive in, but she had told me she was not bisexual. But the pictures got it all, my contractions when I came, and every passionate expression on my face. Janice couldn't decide then whether she then wanted to photograph David's cum seeping out of my pussy or see him shoot on my face. Finally she chose the later, and with a bit more sucking David plastered my face and breasts with cum.

"Now," David said to Janice, "we want to take a few pictures of you."

She agreed and stood with her legs spread wide fingering herself. Wow, was she attractive. I suddenly had this kinky urge to watch David fuck her: just the thought of seeing him with her, so hot and hard, seemed so sexy that I begged her to get into a sixty-nine with David. She moaned and grunted her agreement. David laid down on the couch and she carefully got on top of him, plastering her wet pussy on his mouth and sucking on his cock like a starving woman. In no time, David's face was drenched and he was hard as a rock. Then Janice asked if David could get behind her. That I really had to see, so she got on all fours, David put on a condom and he pounded away at her pussy from behind. All I can say is that seeing a guy who I already thought was so fucking hot looking pounding some woman who was like a wet dream herself was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I took a lot of pictures, but finally I just had to get behind David and hold him while he fucked Janice. We kissed, and I could taste Janice on his mouth, and that made me feel so nasty and hot I had to start rubbing myself too. Finally, all of us came and collapsed into a wet sweaty heap.

As we lay there a moment, I realized that my hand was laying on Janice's thigh, near but not touching her pussy. I knew for certain she didn't want me to touch it, but I also realized, deep in my psyche, that doing so would be the easiest and most natural thing in the world. What difference did it make that this was a woman?

We got about thirty pictures. We watched as Janice downloaded the pictures to a CD-rom disc and erased the ones on her camera. I checked to make sure. Janice gave us each a big kiss when we were all dressed and then David and I headed out to the car.

"If we win some money with these pictures, I'm going to spend it all on sex toys," I told David.

He laughed, "maybe you could give the money to Janice, since she took the pictures; but when you call, see if you can talk her into having sex with both of us. She is very very hot and I could tell you wanted her."

"Mmmm-maybe," I said.

Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers
12