My Loving Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, I was gripping her waist with both hands, adding my strength to hers in a desperate attempt to bury my entire being into her secret garden. I felt my urethra fill, and my cock begin to spasm as I pumped my seed deep inside her welcoming belly.

I was too involved with my own feelings to be aware, at first, that she had collapsed on top of me, and was shuddering through her own relief, but I automatically wrapped my arms around her trembling body, and hugged her close to my chest for several minutes while we both attempted to regain our breath.

Finally, she broke my grip and raised herself on her hands so she was above me, looking deeply into my eyes. Her hair, which had been so carefully arranged, hung loosely around her flushed face. "Wow!" she said. "It's been a long time."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but neither was I inclined to inquire. I was too busy comparing this experience with the loveless couplings I had had with "MoonFace" Nelly and other Indian girls in Fort Resolution when I needed something more than the solitary solace provided by my right hand. There was no comparison.

She coughed. I felt myself slide out of her. She immediately rolled off of me and, cupping her hand over her mons, ran into the bath. When she returned, she gave me a broad smile. "You must have been saving that for a month! But it sure felt good. Move over."

I slid to one side of the bed, and held out my arms. With a single fluid movement, she flowed into my arms, and raised her mouth for a kiss. After hugging her tightly against me, rejoicing in the feel of her plump breasts pressed tightly against my chest, we exchanged a thousand little lover's kisses on each other's eyelids, nose, cheeks (I love that dimple), chin and lips.

Twice, she started to say something, but I was busy admiring the slope of her jaw, the delicacy of her skin, and the shape of her eyes to pay much attention.

I heard the sound of voices in the other room and suddenly I remembered where I was and felt a pang of guilt, knowing I was probably over-staying my welcome. "I've got to get back to the hotel," I said stupidly.

"Why?" "It's getting late. I can't stay here all night."

"Why not?"

It was becoming more difficult to respond. "Well, it just wouldn't be right. Your kid is going to . . ."

"It's too late. Nonnie has already seen your trousers."

"God, I'm sorry. I wonder what she must think."

"She probably thinks I got lucky tonight."

"I don't understand . . ."

"I tried to tell you earlier, so you wouldn't feel rushed, and so we could relax and enjoy each other. Nonnie's practically a grown woman. She's been on the pill almost a year. I don't pry into her activities, and she's equally considerate of me.

"I don't want to give the wrong impression," she added quickly. "It isn't that I make a habit of dragging men into my bedroom . . "

I smiled at the picture she painted, but nevertheless felt a pang of disappointment -- or was it jealousy? -- at the thought that other men had rested where I was resting. But then I sternly reminded myself that I had no right to feel anything; after all, we scarcely knew each other.

I think Sarah must have read my expression. "I hope this doesn't shock you, Pete, but you can't possibly think I've been celibate since Graham left me. After all, it's been 14 years."

She was right. Mentally, I kicked myself for being such a righteous fool. "I'm sorry, dear -- may I call you dear? -- it's just that things have been happening so fast. . . I'm just a country boy, you know." Secretly, I wondered if I should mention Moonface Nelly just to even the scales, but I didn't have to.

"Of course. You may call me anything you like. I assume you're extending the same privilege to me . . ." She paused, then added, "As for the other thing, I certainly doubt whether you've slept alone every night since your Amy left you."

She had me there. I grinned at her. Somehow, Sarah had made things all right, again. I gathered her in my arms and silently hugged her. Then we kissed again, this time with open, passionate mouths. I was astonished to feel myself beginning to stir. She felt it, too.

"Everything OK?" she asked. Her eyes were dancing as if we shared a secret joke. For an answer, I hugged her again and then pinched a convenient nipple.

"Oh, Pete," she whispered into my neck, "I'm so glad we found each other!"

I have no idea how many times we made love that first night, but the sun was streaming through the windows when I woke to find myself alone in Sarah's bed. My clothes were neatly piled on the chair. A note rested on top of them. It read, "I decided to let you sleep so you'd regain your strength. See you tonight? Call me at 733-8770, ext 74. There's coffee in the kitchen. Help yourself. - - Sarah."

(To be continued)

12