All Comments on 'My Loving Mother-in-Law Ch. 03'

by Mustang7773

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Has its moments

This has some hot moments if humiliation is your thing. I'm surprised, though, that Lit let a story through with this many grammatical problems. It gets distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OMG

There were grammatical errors ???? That was ONE hot story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Downhill !!!

This Could have been a great series..... if you did'nt turned the guy into a tottal ASSHOLE.

Hope you can correct this problem in future episodes.

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
Somehow I'm a bit disappointed

Oh, the sex scenes were hot, and the writing was well done. However the husband's shift into "jerk mode" with his wife was a bit much to take. As a fantasy it may be fun, but most any wife would make his return a very cold affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more

buy the wife a strap on hae her fuck her mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great, but

Story so far is great,but bring him back, don't let him become a Shumck. The story can be so much fun if he just enjoy's the situations. I also feel that you need to now expand the story line. Wife, His parents, and any brothers and sisters that are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG !!!

Jesus, I just shot a huge load in my wife's panties wishing they were her mom's panties.Great story development! How about wife/sucking while m-i-l rimming then sharing the cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read keep it up!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous