All Comments on 'My Massage'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what an abrupt place to end this...

or were you planning on continuing with a chapter 2? Honestly, I was hoping that Tony would start developing the ED problems too, and that way, they could blame Zelda for breaking dicks. But actually, this type of story is pretty horrible. Part of the vows were "in sickness and in health". If Zelda was stricken with cancer, and couldn't fuck anymore, would she be as receptive to Jason fucking around and continuing a sex life without her? The problem with this type of arrangement is how it destroys relationships AND friendships. None of that was addressed here. In fact, this story served as an example of what NOT to do after years in a loving marriage. After Jason gets his dick fixed, I hope he starts fucking everything in sight EXCEPT Zelda, and when she has a problem with it, he reminds her that she made her choice over a year before. Also, he needs to protect his retirement stash, and move over to "The Villages", near Leesburg, were he can get a fresh stable of pussy who don't know anything about his cuckold past. Hmm, may be there IS a chapter 2 in there somewhere.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 10 years ago
Distasteful

Lynn you can write but your subject matter sucks. An arrangement like this is possible, but not with someone who knows the husband. I gave this **

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Not as painful as a kick to the groin, but close enough !

It was well written & even moderately educational cc health issues., so full marks. Chances are excellent the average reader will dread getting older just a bit more. A Loving Wives hat trick for Lynn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually, Lynn can not write.

Usual theme is to degrade men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nothing to read her but a man hating bitches story! LIke always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usual crap

As always 1*. The moment you write about men who take vengeance you get 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Medical mis-information

I have a similar problem, and jeez, an operation is not the only solution. There is a prescription drug, Muse, that is drops you insert in your pee hole. That'll give ya a hard on. But that's expensive. My solution? One that I'm very happy with: a medical grade vacuum pump/cock ring set up. None of the 4 ladies in the last 10 days or so have complained. They seem to like it! I can fuck and cum, and as a bonus, stay hard until the ring comes off, so the ladies love that...

Plus, yes, you can masturbate a limp dick, and have a strong orgasm, so that whole office visit prostate drain thingie is really un-necessary. Plus, if you can find a really good cock sucker....it's wonderful. Feels just as good as a blowjob on a hard dick. I donno what your problem is....maybe you don't enjoy going down on a woman (which I love, and explains the 4 ladies...).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gather your rosebuds while you may..

When the prostrate goes the options are not pleassant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like your writing but...

Actually Lynn I almost always give you a high score. Your stories evoke emotions and as a married male many of them are not pleasant. That said, most stories are just boring.

This story also evoked emotions, but it lacked something: the wife. She was not in this story and yet she not her husbands prostate was actually the central focus. From what you wrote she apparently had nothing to say about his condition other than to tell him she would address her needs herself and he was not needed. She then proceeds to not only do it, but allow the man doing it to humiliate him in her presence.

Once he got fixed, why would he go back to a woman like her? I cannot see why he would. It would not be for emotional support, she offered none. It would not be for good sex, he apparently could get that from any number of women needing service in their little community. It would not be for love she had little to offer.

This is my long winded way of asking for a continuation of this story to address the question of why he would go back. You often show loving but shall we say non-typical relationships between men and women. And interestingly you show women capable of great cruelty but at the same time compassion. This latter statement is why I enjoy your stories: they can be complex. This one is not complex but it should be.

In any event please consider, the request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume your divorce happened because your husband walked out on you for another woman after making you a cucoldress, and now you are a bitter man hating old hag who uses these pathetic excuse for stories you write to vent your frustrations and to make the world right in your little head, this story was a piece of shit, with a shit wife and a shit best friend. time to dust off the baseball bat and start hitting some homeruns to his mates balls and the bitches cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still hate men

and still write stories to humiliate them. What the hell did your husband do to you to make you feel this way. Clearly you write from the heart and the dislike and disdain you show is amazingly cruel. You think it is funny, but that covers up your anger and makes me wish you write the story of what really happened to you to make you this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well executed, to what end

I guess there was an interesting story line and all, a slightly different cuck theme variant. It just seemed rather dispassionate. There were emotions mentioned, hinted at, but it seemed like the volume was turned way down. So, floppy horse cock finally gets the implant, how fucking wonderful. How could he look himself or his wife in the eye ever again? How could the wife? Yet, its hard to care about any of them too much, as the entire story had the clinical tone of the prostate milking massage. Was the massage element there for juxtaposition? Well paced and smoothly written. Not erotic, not dramatic, mildly thoughtful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why

why put up with the wife dumb the whore. I would in a heart beat.

the a hole would get rock salt from my shot gun in nuts. chuck tale

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Interesting

Hard to swallow Wanda's last line. Thanks for the offering.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Good, 5* read

Hopefully there will be more. I want to know how Jason and Zelda get on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tell all about the lover cockold

but nothing about how hubby stops it.wimpy

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Keep hoping for something different from this author

Yet my hopes are never realized. Another reader said it well. A penile implant is not the only option when Viagra and similar drugs are ineffective. There is the vacuum pump, the urethral insert (named "MUSE" of all things), and penile injections which give lasting erections. So the author needs to do a bit more reading on the subject.

That said, I also feel that LGKS still likes to humiliate and wimpify her male characters. No doubt Zelda would refuse to permit Jason to fuck other women if the shoe were on the other foot. There is an old joke that really applies in situations as depicted in this story. "Why does divorcing a woman cost $300,000?" "Because it's worth it!"

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
very clever

if somewhat distasteful. He needed to rearrange Tony's dental work to take him down a peg. Oh, Jason's issues won't dissappear with an implant or a dose of dixaflopin. What he really needs is a spine.

Great concept of the goin's-on in this retirement community. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One Sided Story

So much missing. No explanation as to why he has his problem. Disease? Weight? Diet? Injury? Maybe she's poisoning him. It's a one sided story by the author to once again turn her male characters into wimps. That's OK her prerogative.

What Jason needs to do his remind his "Loving wife" about that so called ceremony years ago that said something like "In sickness and in health". Then divorce the bitch. Sue the doctor / nurse for breach of medical ethics. Sue his good buddy for alienation of affection. If that doesn't work a good 9 iron will suffice. Once she's gone I'll bet he finds out his problem is "cured".

Maybe one day this author may write a decent story where the male lead character is not such a wimp. Pretty good writer though, have to give credit where credit it's due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What kind of baloney was that?

Take us all into old age and talk about prostrate and erection problems? What is interesting, sexy or even mildly clever about it? Last time I looked this isn't a medical symposium or even a forum to discuss medical problems. One of the worst and most "miss placed" stories EVER!

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
The guy had thrown in the towel on his life and marriage out of fear

The protag was a pussy, so he got treated like a pussy. When he stops being a pussy, he won't get treated like one anymore. Whether that means returning to boning his wife with his rejuvenated third leg or leaving her (possibly after a good old fashioned hate-fuck), kicking his partner's ass or leaving it in a shallow grave, or, better yet, doing his prostate masseuse and/or partners wife, he'll be better off. Wanda did him a favor, whatever road he travels. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope here's more.

I hope there's more and our hero gets his wife back (maybe) and makes his wife and Tony pay for their backstabbing him. A loving wife wouldn't/shouldn't treat a husband like she has if he has a medical problem... not if she cares for him. Maybe she has shown her true colours. Apart from how this ended, you write very well and I usually like your stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Needs More Information

Basically half a tale. Do a chapter two and have Tony die. Everyone wants that. And have Zelda's pussy fall out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how to say "got cucked"

"betrayedbylove"

spud65spud65over 10 years ago
Love the comments!!

It's an OK story..... A bit unbelievable from a mans perspective but..... These stories are just that.... Stories. I really like the comments made after these cuckold stories. The righteous indignation isn't surprising and I must believe that the authors who writes these types of stories do it for just that purpose, to anger some of the readers. Although I must admit the wife in this story isn't very "loving". Maybe they need to add another genre to the stories list...

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Er..an unusual though not unentertaining tale.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a Wife

Who would agree that her few hours of pleasure is worth her husbands years of pain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written as usual but.....

I always wonder when I read one of this authors stories why the male characters have the IQ that equals their shoe size. Why always so stupid? Lastly, why are all the female characters driven by what sits between their legs?Just breathing vaginas. Seems to me you tend to write about some pretty shallow people. Whether fantasy or reality hard to feel anything for them. Makes the stories flat.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Loving Wife !

The wife at the club should not let Tony humiliate her husband. After all she is suppose to love him and is only getting recreational sex on a Wednesday. The other quickies are behind her husbands back and therefore she is betraying him. Now the club knows Tony the club knows Tony is fucking his wife the situation has gone beyond recreational sex !

I hope in chapter 2 the husband gets his peter sorted out and his wife gets an illness for a year in which she can not have sex. The the husband can legitimately fuck other woman at the club, just for recreational sex as he informs his wife !

greowulfgreowulfover 10 years ago
So much more potential

Really only half the story. To be truly engaging, this story needs completion, and some perspective on the wife. As it is, totally ends on a fizzle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tire

Woof, woof, bark bark------Your are one sick puppy LynnGKs--You a a problem with yourself. Did you Hubby put your ASS out on the street for being a MUFF DIVER.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
since when?

Since when is a story about an 'uncomfortable' topic automatically a 'poor' (deserving of a low rating) story? I thought it was well-done (while agreeing with ANON 'medical misinformation')!

If Bull is engaged in humiliating Sweetie, then he is probably also being unpleasant to Sweetie! I hope this is Ch1, not a stand-alone!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"I always wonder when I read one of this authors stories why the male characters have the IQ that equals their shoe size. Why always so stupid? Lastly, why are all the female characters driven by what sits between their legs?Just breathing vaginas. Seems to me you tend to write about some pretty shallow people. Whether fantasy or reality hard to feel anything for them. Makes the stories flat."

No, it makes these stories what they are: horror stories, stories about Bad Things that go bump in the night and scare most men to death. These aren't supposed to be true accounts, or realistic fiction, they're horror stories, very simply.

Happy Halloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick

Sick person and or unhappy and a whore in your own relationship. You appear to have problems with the husbands in your stories and have the wives getting it on the side. Is that you or do you want it to be you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
are these woman human?

terrible crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Best Dialogue Under Unusual Circumstances"

You've surpassed yourself in this story, writing believable, extended, repeated, and funny dialogue between your hero/cuckold and a nurse/practitioner -- all with her finger inserted in his rectum and milking his prostate gland. That's got to be a first in modern literature! Five stars, without a doubt. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Good First Chapter

As always, Lynn, you write a good story. Even guys that hate them often admit they're well written. The thing is, this one cries out for a second or further chapters.I seldom if ever try to tell writers how they should tell THEIR stories, but in this case... There have been other stories on LIT about guys who because of injury or illness can't get it up and their wives go elsewhere. In some cases the women are bitches, in other cases they're simply human and in the same situation a man would be in if he was healthy and could no longer have sex with a woman he loved, or even liked. This is a different situation. People are going to have sex, one way or the other. But if a woman is determined to have sex when her husband can no longer deliver, some woman would choose to cheat and keep the husband ignorant, even when the husband might know what was going on. She wouldn't rub his nose in it. In other cases she might do it with the husband's knowledge, but unless it was determined he could get a sexual thrill out of seeing his wife without another man, she'd do it where he didn't have to watch or know exactly what was happening. But in this story, it's almost crystal clear that the wife is well aware that her husband is being humiliated by her lover. And still she allows the lover to do it. She has to get something out of the humiliation because most women in decent physical shape could get more than one lover. So what you have is not just cheating, it's cheating designed to hurt the man who has been her partner for many years. In other words, it's emotional sadism. Say the husband has the penile surgery and he's able to get it up. It's not as simple as he says, "ok, forget about the guy you were fucking because I can step into the breach once more." He can forgive her fucking around on him. But can he forgive the emotional torture? I doubt it. I really would like to see a followup and find out if he could forgive her, and if there's any way she could explain her sadism in a way that will allow the two of them to pick up their old lives. Could be a good story.

DQS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Technically well written

But it was just a horrible story. I know this is fiction but why do you think anyone, except a very few sick puppies out there, would want to read this garbage? I mean this was truly terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce!

Divorce the bitch, even though you gave her permission to fuck Tony, you did not give your permission for her to do it every fucking day or for her to fall in love with him, and she has fallen in love, with his cock.

No_QualmsNo_Qualmsabout 7 years ago
Only 2 stars because there is no proper ending

Only 2 stars because there is no proper ending. If a second chapter was planned I would hold back any score until I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nurse taught me

Yes, a man can too ejaculate without being erect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another surgical solution exists

My urologists have several patients with an implanted "tube, reservoir, and pump" which uses saline pumped from a reservoir in the groin to a tube in the penis.

This provides an erection which can become flaccid after a session is over, avoiding the "always hard" situation with a solid rod implant.

Olfrog14x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous