My Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hit me in the gut! I'd been tasting Listerine when I kissed her almost every time I came back from a round of golf. I'd been kissing a mouth that only minutes before had swallowed a big load of jism. Shit! That bastard was feedin his jism to my wife! A picture flooded my brain of that hairy bastard holding Zelda's head in two hands and pumping that big uncircumcised cock in and out of her mouth.

I felt my asshole tighten up on Wanda's finger and my testicles lift up high in my scrotum as my whole body reacted to the discovery that my buddy Tony was fuckin my wife several times a week - banging what had to be a very eager pussy. And she was suckin him off. Shit! It was HER idea and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Wanda felt my reaction and said softly, "Try to relax Jason. You knew she was fuckin him. You just didn't know how often. It's gonna be okay. It'll be okay."

It was a Wednesday night several weeks later.

Like every Wednesday night Zelda and I had dinner at the club.

And like every Wednesday night Tony gets me a 12 year old Macallan from the bar and brings it over to our table.

And like every Wednesday night I say, "Thank you Tony."

And like every Wednesday night he looks at Zelda, winks at her, and then grins at me and very slowly replies, "Happy to do it for you Jason. It's my pleasure."

That grin said it all. I wasn't thanking him for the whisky. I was thanking him for fucking my wife. And when he replied, "Happy to do it for you. It's my pleasure," we both knew what he was happy to do and what he had found pleasurable -- fuckin my wife!

And he was laughing about it. Just a couple of hours out of the saddle and laughing about fuckin her! And I couldn't do a damn thing about it because my wife wanted to fuck him. And he knew it.

As I sipped my drink I glanced over at the bar and saw Doc Prentiss and his wife sitting there. Wanda was staring at me intently. Then she smiled and nodded her head. Shit! That nosey bitch had just figured out my interchange with Tony. She was gonna remind me of it next Wednesday when she had her finger up my ass.

And she did!

As she gently massaged my prostate, seemingly out of the blue, she says, "Tony seems a bit full of himself don't you think?"

"He has a reason to be," I replied. "And you know exactly what it is."

She paused a moment and then asked, "Does it bother you? Him fuckin your wife's brains out I mean."

"It bothers me," I said.

"Then why don't you have the operation Doc wants to do?"

"I don't want a plastic rod in my peter," I said with determination. "And I'm ... well ... I'm real scared of somebody cutting on it."

She reached down and squeezed my pecker softly.

"Your peter will be much more user-friendly after that operation."

"Why the hell do you care about it?" I asked angrily.

She ignored my angry outburst. She was accustomed to childish behavior. Men with floppy dicks tended to get childish.

"Look Jason," she said in a soft motherly tone. "Your best friend is fuckin your wife -- fuckin her brains out. He's been fuckin her regular several times a week for months. She wants to fuck him because she needs to fuck and you can't get it up. She needs those orgasms. She needs to feel her pelvic muscles clamp down on something big and hard that's pounding in and out of her."

"She loves you and she would much prefer it was YOU fuckin her -- not Tony. Your so-called best friend is having a ball. He's laughing at you and even making you say 'Thank you' every Wednesday night."

"You're not thanking him for the scotch. He's making you thank him for fucking your wife. And you know it. And Tony knows it. And more importantly your wife knows it, as she sits right there watching him grin at you. And it's tearing you apart on the inside. Get your damn peter fixed!"

"I'll think about it," I said sullenly.

She usually quit after I said that but this time Wanda didn't quit.

"Think harder Jason. Think about this. This very minute as we speak Tony is in your own bed fuckin your wife! Zelda's naked and sweating and grunting. Listen! You can almost hear that wet slapping sound when their bodies come together! You can almost hear those wet squishy sounds that a horny pussy makes when it's getting what it needs."

Oh shit! Suddenly I saw that picture in my head and I heard those sounds. Dammit Wanda shut up, I thought. Just shut up! But she didn't shut up.

"Think about those big tits bouncing around because she's pumping her ass working for an orgasm with that cocky bastard -- those lovely legs of hers wrapped around that hairy bastard's waist. Or maybe she's doin him cowboy and those tits are hanging down in his face and he's playing with 'em. But make no mistake about it Jason, whether she's on the top or on the bottom your wife is pumping her ass this very minute because she needs that hard dick he's giving her right now."

"She's horny. She needs a hard one for her pussy to clamp down on and Jason you ain't got what she needs. It's as simple as that. And tonight at the club you're gonna thank that bastard again for fucking your wife. Get your peter fixed and fuck that horny bitch yourself Jason. Get your God damned peter fixed!"

I saw in my head the word picture she was painting for me and my asshole involuntarily tightened up on her finger. I cursed my useless dick that was swinging below the table. Wanda was right. Zelda was eagerly pumping her ass this very minute. That hairy bastard was gonna pump three heavy loads into my wife and she wanted every creamy drop of it. And tonight he was gonna grin at me when I said, "Thank you Tony." And like a helpless cuckold I was gonna say it!

I got no choice -- no choice at all. I gotta do it!

"I'll talk to the Doc," I said softly. "I'm afraid to go under that knife but anything is better than what's happening to me right now."

"That's the smart thing to do," Wanda said. "You won't regret it."

She paused a moment, continuing to massage my prostate, and added, "And Jason, neither will Zelda. You're the one she really wants in that saddle."

12