My Master's Cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I feel his hesitation for such pleasure so I position him away from my Master's line of sight. I ask him if he wants me to rub his balls while he fucks my mouth so my hands will naturally stay in the proper position to continue to rim him. I smile up at him and tell him I like to gag on cock. He starts to slowly fuck my mouth. I begin to gently rub his balls, pushing my finger against his asshole. He holds my head down, smothering my nose into his pelvic bone. I let him fuck me harder. Gagging, I start to rub harder, starting to push my finger inside the rim. He fucks me more frenzied so I pace my rimming with his strokes into my mouth. I start to cum because sucking cock while rimming excites me so much. He cried out and starts cumming in my mouth as I massage his anal hole. He pulled my hair and told me to stop. "I want to see all my cum in your fucking throat." I opened up my mouth for him to see. He then tells me to swallow it. I show him when I do. Jack rewards me with, "Such a good little cunt."

He lifted me up by my hair and tongue kissed me, soft and gentle; enjoying the taste of his own cock in my mouth. "The next kid is in his 20's. I want to watch him fuck you from behind while you clean my cock." I look over at my Master unsure if he would approve of Jack deciding how the next stud is to fuck me. "Relax Jack; let my whore clean herself up as she did for you. You can fuck her from behind but let her tease him first."

I love that my Master controls the room (and me), "Karen, come here." I move quickly at the chance to be near my Master but he is all business; instructing me to freshen up my makeup and hair. "Clean up my cunt, dry, if that's at all possible. Put on the shelf-bra, crotch-less panties, thigh hi's and heels and take control. Ask this next young man if he wants the nipple clamps and anal toy in your ass but don't you dare let him penetrate your ass. I own that tonight, understand?"

I quickly respond, "Yes sir!"

"I want you to guide him every step of the way. Don't let him be young and stupid. Show him how to pleasure you. Explain to him that moaning porn stars are not how real girls cum. Teach him to feed off your pleasure and try to control him from cumming too soon. Let him fuck you from behind for a short time while you clean Jack's cock but take over from there."

I leave to get ready for Nate, a 20 something finance major who is now discussing a summer internship with naked Jack when I come back in the room, stunning everyone with my glossy red lips, hot pink bra and panties with black lace top thigh hi's and 3 inch heels. Like a good boy, Nate stands up to greet me. Jack wanted to speak but he shocked me when he didn't.

I had made Nate a drink and took a sip from it. I pulled his neck down so I could kiss him to taste it. I asked him if he wanted more and offered the glass. He took a healthy swig and handed it back, I put it down. I took his hand again and asked if wanted me to remove my nipple clamps so he could pour his drink on my tits and suck them. He touched the beads on the nipple clamps and asked if they hurt. I told them they did. He mindlessly removed them which was more mother-fucking painful than having them on!

Jack chuckled and finally spoke, "Nate, you better let that pain whore clean my cock while you fuck her from behind before she passes out." I started to rub my nipples and asked him if what Jack suggested was ok. Nate shrugged, he wasn't shy but he wasn't comfortable with my Master or Jack in the room. I unbuttoned his shirt, squatted in my heels to unbuckle his pants and unzip them. I let him finish undressing. When he was done, I leaned against him, arching my back, letting him rub my nipples and smell my hair. I asked him if he would enjoy fucking me with my ass filled while I cleaned Jack's cock. "Sure." Jack was propped up, waiting, really for his second blowjob. I spread my legs and bent over the bed licking the inside of Jack's thighs before licking his balls and taking the tip back in my mouth. My swollen pussy hung down in my crotch-less panties. Without much finesse Nate entered me, military fuck style; just straight fucking.

"Pull my panties down Nate; caress my ass while you fuck me." I quickly cleaned Jack up and looked up into his eyes right before I pressed my tongue on his asshole. I winked and mouthed, "Time to go!"

"Next time, I want to share you with another slut and you're Master. You are such a nasty cumslut. Don't be fooled Nate, she's a dirty whore who likes it rough!" He gently slapped my face and pinched my sore sore nipples.

Jack did make me wet; I loved the abuse but I needed to give all my attention to my young stud.

I wanted to be a sexy Mistress to our final guest. Nate pulled out to allow Jack off the bed. They exchanged quick intents to call for a summer internship and Jack was off. I sat Nate down on the bed and sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around his hips. His hard cock between us, I grabbed his cocktail and drizzled it down my full breasts. He touched one of the dark hickeys; I arched my back and asked him to suck my nipples gently. He massaged one while sucking the other.

I started to ramble, because as my Master knows, I am not that comfortable being in control especially while he watches me. I explain why my Master makes me wear the nipple clamps. "It is a reminder that I am a submissive to him but when I'm with you, I am here for your pleasures not my Master's." (This statement will prove to be a BIG mistake and my Master already knows I'm in trouble because I am rambling.) "Is there anything that you want to do with me Nate?"

He sucks my nipple and trails up to my ear. "I've always wanted to fuck a girl in the ass." I hug him and look desperately over at my Master who is not happy nor will he intercede on my behalf for my error. I'm in control in this situation and my Master does not want his Dom presence to enter into my exchange with this young man.

"I'm sorry Nate, I misspoke, I am not allowed to let you fuck my ass that is why the anal plug is in there now."

I pulled his ear close and offered him to fuck my pussy while my Master fucks my ass. (This said all without my Master's permission!) He stares blankly, not sure if this is good trade; too weird with another guy so close and all. I whisper in his ear that feeling another man's cock in my ass while he fucks me is a sensation he will never forget. (I must be drunk from sexual power because what I do next is a little bit of sub crazy.) Nate has gone back to sucking on my nipples and rubbing my breasts.

"Master, can you switch places with us? I want to fuck Nate while we can both watch each other in the mirror." My Master is seething! And he chooses not to answer me, reminding me with his silence who actually IS in charge! But he did rise from his chair so I quickly take Nate's hand and lead him over to the chair to reposition it in front of the mirror. As my Master props up the pillows on my sex soaked bed. Never once do I look back at my Master. I secretly anticipate my punishment but this reaction is not even going to compare to when I beg my Master to fuck me with Nate. I sit Nate down, spread his legs, give him another drink and lean my legs on his cock and ask him if he is ready to play. He smiles and replies yes as he sticks a finger in my Master's cunt. I spread my legs widely to the width of Nate's legs and bend over.

My lips were now hanging right in front of his face. I ask him to gently tickle them. It twitches when he does. I instruct him to finger fuck me and giving him a variety of options that he can direct me to do. He directs me rub my clit. I asked him if he wants me to squirt for him while I rub my clit. He roughly palms my cunt and pushes more fingers into my Master's cunt. I gently pulled his hand off and turned around to face him. I put 3 of his fingers into my Master's cunt and started to guide him to fuck me with rhythm. Always applying pressure upwards; I start to react to his touch. I place my hand back on my clit and ask him again if he wants me to cum for him? He replies, "Yes."I explain that I want him to beg me to cum for him. He hesitates, still not comfortable with my Master in the room. I grab his head and press it against my Master's cunt and grind on it. Looking straight back at my Master on the bed, I feed off of him sexually watching me; I use Nate's face to fuck my Master's cunt. Barely moaning, giving my Master that controlled cum while I squirt into Nate's mouth. He spits and pushes me off. I giggled and leaned down to taste myself on his lips. "Sex is dirty Nate, you can make love to the girl you love but you can fuck me! Do you want to fuck me now Nate?" I grab his chin and force him to look at me. "Take what's yours Nate. Make me do what you want."

He asserts himself and tells me to, "Take off your panties, rub your clit and cum for me again. And don't push my mouth in your nasty cunt again!" as he reached up and twisted my nipple. (Mmmm, how quickly the Mistress gets what she really wants, Dominance from this young man!)

I slowly take off my panties, pulling them over the hook of my heels. Standing spread eagle in front of the mirror, rubbing my Master's clit for Nate; fast and frenzied as my juicy cum starts to spray all over. I grabbed a towel and quickly sopped up all the wetness. I wanted to be tight when Nate fucked me so I started to beg. I turned around so he could see the butt plug filling my ass. As with all the curious men before him, he pushes on it. I sat down on his cock and started to ride him. He stood up and bent me over the chair sideways. He wanted to watch himself fuck me. He stood me up and held me by my breasts now; trying to create a tight insertion. He whispered and told me to rub my clit and squirt for him again. I begged him to fuck me harder. He grabbed me by the hips to go deeper as I applied pressure from the front. I am now screaming out of control because he has hit the sweet spot. My real orgasm, the one I rarely achieve, and I don't want it to stop as it starts pulsing. I beg him to fuck me harder. All the while knowing I have failed miserably with the subdued cum assignment for my Master. I rubbed more, whimpering for it to last. Nate is back to biting my neck and rubbing my breasts. He doesn't want to cum yet as he wants to save himself for my double penetration. I am trembling from my orgasms, breathing heavy; I turn around and kiss him. I tell him to sit back and relax.

I untangle myself from my young toy as I walk towards my Master, dripping with cum between my legs, no panties, thigh hi's and heels with the shelf bra a bit rumpled. My Master again looks stern, unhappy with my un-submissive behavior. I start to crawl into the bed to whisper to him my request. "Get off the bed Karen, what do you want?" I attempt to reach out to my Master but he grabs my hand and roughly holds it down.

"I told Nate he could fuck your cunt while you fuck my ass since I would not allow him fuck my ass as you requested Sir." (I had to tell my Master quickly and directly since he would not tolerate my blathering.)

"Go take care of your guest, ride his cock in the position he wants and I will go and get undressed."

I excitedly grabbed Nate and focused my attention on him again. I laid him down to the edge of the bed and started to ride him missionary, allowing the set up for my Master to access my ass. My Master came back in the room with boxer briefs and a button down shirt on. He was trying to make this young man feel less awkward with another man in the room performing sexual acts so closely together.

My Master spanked my ass hard. "My cunt wants to get fucked by two men at once. Apparently, giving her three men to fuck 6 different ways wasn't enough?!"

He spanked me hard again so I replied, "Yes, Master." Nate looked on with fascination. My Master started to stroke the anal plug in and out of my sphincter. My Master could tell that I was already wet in there. I started to moan and asked Nate if he could feel anal plug stroking in and out of my ass against his cock in my Master's cunt. He nodded yes.

My Master abruptly pulled out the toy and shoved his hard cock in my mouth, telling me to get his cock sloppy wet. I started to suck and continued to grind on Nate's cock. I tried to leave a trail of spit from my mouth to my Master's cock. He stepped back and started to push his cock into what he called my beautiful dark hole. "Do you think you get to cum Karen?"

"No, sir!"

"Then explain to Nate why that is my dear."

"I'm here for your pleasure, not mine. Having you fuck me while my Master fucks my ass was my idea, not yours. Because I'm a conniving slut who loves to cum with my ass filled. My Master wants me to be an obedient sub who cums reservedly for his pleasure, not mine. I have not learned that lesson so my Master denies me the pleasure of cumming when he enters me."

My Master bottomed out in my ass, and started to pinch my nipples telling me to keep riding Nate. As my Master fucked my ass and spanked it hard with the rhythm of his strokes, I focused on squeezing Nate's cock. Coaching Nate through his orgasm, begging him to cum with my Master. Reaching down with my hand to rub the wetness from my Master's cunt onto my nipples, pinching Nates and riding him harder. Pounding on his chest as my Master slid in and out of my ass as my dirty hole opened up wider.

As my Master began to cum flowing heavy into my ass, I clamped down on Nate's cock more. Once Nate started to cum, it feels strangely erotic but calmly I rode it out without cumming. My Master pulled me off of Nate's cock and pushed my mouth down to start cleaning his cock.

My Master walked out of the room. I could hear the shower as I continued to lap up Nate's cock clean. Nate dressed and I could hear my Master chatting with Nate outside the bedroom suite before the door shut.

I waited patiently for my Master to return. I'm still waiting.

*

My Dom has every intention of creating more scenes for me to scribe. We welcome your comments. (I already know my next submission will be shorter! This first erotic tale was so long out of service to my Master.)

12