All Comments on 'My Megan Addiction Ch. 02'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

More Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You got me!

You have to give us the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love and hate

im LOVING the story so far but HATING how you only release one chapter a day...keeps me on edge...not sure if i like it or not

Upskirt_fanUpskirt_fanalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Release of Chapters

This is in response to the anonymous reader who posted a comment about loving the story but hated the slow drip of the chapters. FYI, I submitted all 5 chapters to Literotica at the same time. They review each submission before posting to ensure compliance with their rules. They then approve and the story gets posted. They are still reviewing the other chapters . . . I wish I were that devious of mind to just string along the chapter and the readers but, alas, I am not. Thank you for submitting your comments.

BlueYonder63BlueYonder63about 12 years ago
Good Story

Enjoying how this story builds up, getting me horny. I'd like that 10" cock. Off to Ch3 now, keep it up.

X

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 8 years ago
Still hot.

When is the mother getting punished?

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
love this story but I have a twist

To Upskirt Fan -- now that Jeff has had both mother and daughter suck his big cock, how about the husband next ? That would be me. I'm married but I'm also a crossdressing cocksucker who loves servicing men with big dicks. I would love to watch Jeff get a blowjob from my wife, then from my neighbour's 21 year old daughter, then I would suck him off and give him the best blow job. This would be a terrific twist in your story. Think about it and let me know what you think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
531 Followers
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES