My Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped into his office that day, I remember thinking "This last time and no more. Please God, let him get me my job back after this. If he doesn't, I swear I'll take his cock in my mouth and bite it off!"

He sat there in an open-necked shirt and slacks, watching my progress. "Have you prepared as I ordered, Lois my slut?" he asked, a look of amusement on his face.

"Oh yes, sir!" I'd memorized the script and I knew what he wanted. But I also knew that if I just repeated the things he'd written on the card, he wouldn't be very happy. He wanted me to mean it, wanted me to genuinely believe that my desires were the same as his. At the end of the instructions he'd written "Don't forget what's riding on this." As if I could!

"Show me!"

I removed my jacket so that he could see the outline and shape of my titties through my top. I then lifted my skirt and slowly turned so he could see that I'd complied with his wishes. My bare pussy, now glossy with my copious juices, was framed as he'd demanded by suspenders and stockings. The base of the black butt-plug protruded from my ass, the main body of it snugly inside me. My heels -- not the businesslike Blahniks but some much more outrageous 'fuck-me' shoes I only normally wear to clubs -- showed off my legs to best advantage. When I unfastened the skirt, let it fall to the floor and then stepped out of it, I could see I had his full attention.

The top was selected for a very specific purpose; it fastened with a zipper. By the time I'd slowly unzipped it to the bottom, my titties were almost exploding out of it. Even Mr. Solomon's normally expressionless face was showing some pretty obvious signs of lust, and I -- well I was creaming.

It was weird. I had this strange, out of body experience. I could feel the excitement in my body, welling up as I approached his desk, but it was like I was also looking down on myself, teetering forward on my outrageous heels, in nothing but stockings, suspenders, shoes - and a butt plug. In three days he'd dragged me from executive personal assistant to horny slut in this very office. How much further was I prepared to go? I knew how much further. My insides gave a little jolt and I prepared to say my piece.

"So Lois, my slut; what do you want?"

I went into my extended script.

"Mr. Solomon -- sir. You've pushed your big, fat cock down my throat and right up my cunt over the past 2 days."

"I have."

"Were both holes to your satisfaction, sir?"

"They were Lois." I could see from the bulge in his slacks and the expression on his face that my slutty talk, going beyond the script he'd given me, was having the right effect.

"Now, sir, I want to make the ultimate sacrifice. I want to take that big, monster cock up my tight little ass. I've prepared as you asked, cleaned and lubed my hole just the way you like it. I've stretched it with this big plug. It's ready for you, sir. It's ready for your big cock. Although," and here I paused for a moment, "Even with all this preparation, I know you're going to stretch me so much it hurts."

He wasn't expecting all of this. I was supposed to just ask him to fuck my ass. He seemed to be enjoying my extemporization.

"Are you afraid, Lois, my slut?"

"No, sir. I want you in my ass. I want you to fuck my ass good and deep, take your pleasure from my tight little hole. If it hurts, it's what I deserve for being a bad secretary. Use me, Mr. Solomon. Use my ass like you used my cunt and my mouth. I want to make you come with all my holes."

There! That was at least twice as slutty as he'd asked for, and he was smiling broadly. So far so good. Though if he did what I said and really did pound my ass with that big cock of his, I could see I might regret what I'd just said.

I reached around and pulled the plug slowly out of my ass. The stretch as the thickest part opened my sphincter made me flinch a bit. The plug came out clean, and I lifted it to my face. There was surprisingly no smell of shit -- the sequence of enemas and douches had done their job. As nonchalantly as I could, I dropped the plug on the floor, then bent over the end of his desk, this time with my tits pressed against the leather surface and my ass high up in the air. I reached back and pulled my ass-cheeks apart.

"I'm ready for you to fuck my ass, Mr. Solomon. Please will you let me feel your cock in my ass, just like you let me feel it in my cunt?"

Mr. Solomon did nothing in a hurry, but the way he removed his clothes was distinctly fast. His shirt came off in a matter of a few seconds, and for the first time I got to see his well-muscled body. God, he was hot! He had powerful shoulders and a deep chest, tapering to a slim waist with a firm 6-pack. He then unfastened his belt and slacks and pulled them down really quickly, taking his shoes and socks with them. It was the first time I'd seen him naked, and he was superb! Everything was toned, tanned and terrific; and his cock seemed even bigger and more intimidating when not framed by his clothes.

I kept up my verbal goading, watching his cock twitch as his excitement mounted. "Oh yes, sir. That's a beautiful big dick you have there. Will you please fill my ass with it? Quickly, while my tight hole is still stretched from the plug. If it closes up again, I'm afraid you might hurt me even more, Mr. Solomon. You don't really want to hurt me, do you?"

He took a tube of lubricant from his desk drawer, and I wondered if that was always there of if he'd brought it in especially for me. He covered his cock in a thick coat of lube, then moved round behind me. "Lois, you'll take what I give you. I'm going to stick my cock up your ass and keep fucking it until I fill you up with my spunk. If it hurts, you can cry, but I won't stop. Do you understand, that, Lois?"

When he used my name like that it sounded more obscene than if he'd called me a slut again. It was so personal and so dirty and scary. He squirted more lube into my ass, and that was cold and made me flinch. Then he lowered his cock head, and I felt it brush my asshole, and I thought "Here it comes. Please let him be gentle, please God let him be gentle - at least at first."

And then he thrust hard, but not into my ass. He suddenly changed direction and stuck it in my pussy. I was surprised, and I cried out, perhaps in relief that he had chosen a hole that yielded more easily. He pulled back and shoved in hard twice more. It felt good -- unexpected, very sexy and pleasurable.

Then he pulled right out -- and stuck it straight back in. Twice, three, four, five times. I thought "He was just goading me. He never intended to fuck my ass, he just wanted me to be scared." And he just kept pulling it out and sticking it back in, hard and deep.

He said, somewhat breathlessly, "My, you are a hot little slut, Lois. I saw how slick your pussy lips were when you stripped for me. You're absolutely liquid inside your cunt. Beautiful. You have a beautiful, tight, slippery cunt, Lois."

Two more thrusts, angled to rub hard against my g-spot. This was -- better than I had expected. Better than I could have hoped.

Then he pulled out, and there was no following thrust. My pussy was ready for it, aching for the next one, but it didn't come. Instead, his cock-head arrived at its original destination. "But my Lois-slut says she wants me to fuck her ass, and I'd hate to disappoint a lady -- or even a hot little whore like you, Lois."

And suddenly it was there, pushing hard, forcing me open, wider, wider. I gasped, and he bent closer, still pressing his cock hard into my tightest hole. "Are you going to scream, Lois? If I hurt you, are you going to cry out?"

For the first time that day I was properly frightened. I'd played his game, got myself psyched-up to take his cock in my ass, set aside my concerns about pain, told myself the plug and the lube would make it OK. Then he'd unexpectedly fucked my pussy, and while he'd hardly been gentle, the sensations were good and the relief at not having my ass pounded had made me feel even better.

But now! Oh my God, the stretch was getting worse. That big cock-head that felt so good in my pussy was now tormenting my poor little asshole. My gasps were becoming sobs. This was really beginning to hurt.

"Sir," I moaned. "If you're not gentle, it'll hurt, real bad. It's hurting now, Mr. Solomon. Oh- it hurts! I might -- I might -- scream!"

He clapped a hand over my mouth, and slid the other one into my sopping pussy. He stopped shoving with his cock, pulling back a little and frigging my clit with his fingers. The pain eased for a moment, but after only a brief pause he started pushing again. It wasn't quite so bad this time, as he'd picked up some more lube on the back-stroke and the clit treatment felt good, but it wasn't exactly a pleasant experience.

Then suddenly he was through, and there was almost an audible 'pop' as my tight ring closed around his shaft and the big head slipped inside. I cried out, my voice muffled by his hand, and he grunted. "Now I'm in your tight ass at last, Lois. Can you feel my cock in there?"

Could I feel it? It was like someone trying to shove a baseball bat up me. I realized I was sobbing with the relief that he was no longer going to tear my asshole apart with his big cock head, and was just going to shove well over eight inches of hard meat into my backside. I wasn't expecting this to feel good; I just wanted him to get what he wanted now, and for it not to hurt too much more.

But he just kept still, frigging my clit, waiting for me to respond. I caught my breath at last and kept up the script. "Oh sir, please. It feels HUGE in my ass, so big and hard. My tiny ass is so tight. Please try not to hurt me -- please fuck my ass gently, Mr. Solomon."

"Lois, I told you I'm going to fuck your ass just as I please. If you scream, I'll make it hurt more. So just pull your ass-cheeks apart as wide as they'll go and ride my cock."

And in truth I had no choice. If he pulled out now -- not that he was going to -- it would hurt as much as when he went in. My best chance now to avoid more pain and even -- dare I hope - get some pleasure was to go with it and let him fuck my ass.

Mr. Solomon eased his way in, slowly pushing, gently withdrawing, then pushing again, inch by scary inch. But the funny thing was, it didn't really hurt that much. I can't say that it was exactly comfortable, especially when he finally got all the way in and I had almost nine inches of cock in my ass, but the stretching pain I felt at first subsided as he went deeper. All the while, he was frigging my clit rather nicely, so I couldn't really complain. When he realized I wasn't going to scream after all, he moved his other hand from my mouth and slid it under the nearest titty, stroking my nipple.

Well I'm a sucker for nipple and clit play. (Quite literally, as I've given more blowjobs than I care to remember as rewards for a guy doing that to me.) As I felt the pleasure building from the other places, I sort of relaxed more around the meat in my ass.

Gradually he started to ease his cock back and forth, short strokes and slowly at first, then a little longer and faster, until I got most of his length on each stroke. When he started to pull out at the back of the stroke, I was afraid he'd hurt me again, but this time the stretch felt good -- sexy even. He kept teasing, tugging at my tight ring with his big cock-head, not actually sliding out but making me feel like he would -- and to my surprise, I was enjoying it. Then he did pull out -- making me gasp -- and stuck it straight back in again, making me yelp. It didn't hurt this time, and the stretch teased all the right nerve endings.

He did that three or four more times, and I was nearly there. By the time he said "Lois. I'm going to fill your ass with hot cum. Are you ready?" I was really close and I didn't want him to stop.

"Keep fucking my ass. Keep fucking my ass. Mr. Solomon, please don't stop. Shove that cock in hard. Please. Please fuck my ass. Please!"

I felt him throbbing, a hard spurt of hot spunk suddenly hitting my stretched inner walls. He was moaning quite loudly, and frigging me for all he was worth, and I really didn't want him to stop. I was pushing back hard against him, trying to drive his dick deeper into me.

And then suddenly I was coming. I've no idea what noises I was making -- all I know is that Mr. Solomon put his hand over my mouth and I almost bit his fingers as the intensity of the orgasm swept over me. Everything seemed to be spinning round, I was almost feeling seasick.

When I became aware of where I was, I felt like a limp rag. I was sprawled across the desk, Mr. Solomon on top of me, his dick still in my ass, his hands still clamped tight over my mouth and on my pussy mound. And he was moaning "Lois. Lois. Lois," in my ear. I turned my head towards him, and he did something that surprised me. He kissed me.

I was so surprised at first that I didn't respond. Then I kissed him back, a little shyly at first, then passionately. When we finally broke, he said "Lois, you are amazing. That was the best -- the very best!" I could feel myself blushing -- a strange thing to do when the guy who's just complimented you still has his dick buried in your ass!

He slowly and very gently pulled out, and I slapped a hand behind me and ran, gingerly towards his washroom. A trail of cum was dribbling out of my asshole, but fortunately nothing worse. I cleaned up, put a wad of paper in my crack to absorb anything else, and crept back into the room.

Mr. Solomon was back in his chair. His pants were back on, but he was still naked to the waist. The room definitely smelt of sex -- dirty sex.

"So Mr. Solomon. I've done everything you asked. Will you help me get my job back?"

He looked at me and his smiling face turned serious. "Lois, you shouldn't ask me that. The answer is no!"

I was devastated. I sobbed out loud and a tear ran down my cheek.

"You've really just been toying with me all along, haven't you? You just wanted me as your -- as your fuck slut. And now you've used me, you're going to discard me. You're a bastard, Mr. Solomon. A 24 carat bastard."

"That's probably true. But you see, there's no job to go back to at Taylor's. Your boss filled the vacancy the next morning."

"So you've just tagged me along...."

"Hear me out, slut!" His voice had taken a hard edge, and I collapsed into outraged silence.

"There's no point in you going back to Taylor's because there's no job. And in six months time, there'll be no company. Taylor is an asshole, and I'm making sure that he'll soon be begging me to buy him out. I made that decision the morning you came to me."

"Why? I mean..."

"Lois, the main reason I kept Taylor on was because I liked to see you in his office."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I thought Taylor must be fucking you, but when you came to me two days ago and told me you'd split with your boyfriend and Taylor had fired you, I decided to give you an interview."

"An interview? Is that what this has been all about?"

"Sure." He pressed a button on his phone. "Julie, will you come in here for a moment please, and bring that document."

I was shocked. I was butt naked apart from some cum-streaked stockings, heels and suspenders, and I had cum leaking out of my ass. But then the door opened and Julie walked in and crossed to Mr. Solomon as if the obvious scenes of recent sexual activity were exactly what she expected to find. She handed Mr. Solomon a document, which he proceeded to read.

Julie turned to me conspiratorially and smiled. "Up the ass today?"

My eyes widened and I nodded feebly.

"It smarts a bit at first, doesn't it? But you get used to it. I really miss it now."

"Actually, Julie, Lois came the very first time. I think she's even sluttier than you."

"Oh Mr. Solomon, that's not a nice thing to say to a departing co-worker and mother-to-be. A few months ago I was begging you to fuck my ass just like I'm sure Lois did today. That must count for something?" She pouted in mock indignation.

"It counts for excellent references, a nice fat pay off and my undying gratitude, Julie. And anyway, Lois can't deep-throat me yet."

"Well, that does take a bit of practice, I must say. Getting the knob into your throat is a doozy."

I was astonished. Clearly I wasn't the only girl he'd fucked in this office, by a long way. I was about to speak when Mr. Solomon looked up and said "In case you're wondering, it's not mine. Julie wanted to start a family, so she came off the pill and I started using condoms. It's a real shame, because her cunt is sooo tight -- tighter even than yours, Lois -- and it's going to get stretched out of shape soon. But that's her husband's lookout."

"Husband?"

"Oh yes, sweetie. I've been married six years. I was married when I started working under Mr. Solomon." She smirked. "He asked me if I wanted to be his PAFS, at a salary twice what I was earning before. When I asked what a PAFS was, he told me... well, Mr. Solomon can explain to you."

Mr. Solomon looked up, then held out the document. It was an employment contract. It had my name on it. The 'job title' line said 'PAFS (Personal Assistant and Fuck Slut)'. The salary was -- well, a hell of a lot more than Taylor was paying me.

Julie continued in a matter-of-fact tone. "So when I asked about the duties, he said there was a rigorous interview process in which my duties would be demonstrated to me, but that they would involve him putting his cock -- as I recall, he pulled it out and said 'this' -- anywhere in my body that he chose. I said I was married. As I recall, he said 'does that make a difference?'"

Mr. Solomon looked up and smiled. "So then the little whore said 'I suppose not', and proceeded to blow me there and then in the office. Ever since then, she's been the best little slut I've had in a long while. I don't get time in my job to get out and meet women, so when I need a fuck, I need it there and then. Until around 6 months ago, Julie provided that, but as her bump grew she couldn't accommodate me anywhere but in her mouth. She found me a couple of temps who only lasted a few weeks each, so I've had to exist on blowjobs and hookers for quite a while -- and I hate sex with condoms on. Now you, Lois, can take up the mantle -- if you want the job?"

"I -- I really -- I mean -- YES!"

"Good. Read the contract through, then sign it. My lawyers tell me it's watertight. If you try to object to anything we do here after you've left my employment, you'll find you don't have a leg to stand on. But if you like fucking as much as you appear to, you'll do very well here. And of course you'll have secretarial duties, but they're not too onerous."

And so I started my new life. Since then, I've had the most amazing time. I've moved to an upscale apartment in Manhattan. I bought a Mercedes, and a wardrobe of new clothes. David helped me pick out most of them, and I wear a lot of them to the office. Outside of work, David and I have a lot of fun -- although in the office and when he's fucking me (often the same thing) I have to call him Mr. Solomon (or 'sir'). He comes round to my apartment some nights, or I go to his, and we fool around and get romantic and we'll cook each other meals or take in a show. But actually, the times I most enjoy are when he's deep in my ass and calling me his fuck slut and I'm begging him to shove it in deeper and cumming like a steam train.

12