All Comments on 'My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 06'

by aichiyu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife shows all

My wife Ellen loves to show off toall our friends. We had a party at our house and not only my wife take her cothes of so did everyone else. It was grest to see everyone enjoying theirself. We all took turns with other wifes and the wifes took turns with each other. My wife goes around the house nude and my friends comes over she does cover up. She loves when they get nude and have fun together. She loves to ride around with her top off and show the world her tits.WE pick up men and let them have fun with her. WE have been invited to parties where she is the only woman and about ten men. WE don"t want to stop now . So let your wife have fun and let her show what she has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You keep saying Bob is a "womanizer"

as if that is a bad thing. Not so, in my book. Go, Bob! And Alicia and Davey and Kate and Terry and Besty and everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
remember the past

My wife and I can remember the times we shared sex with our friends. Parties and fun between friends. Connie loved to show her body and most of our friends seen her and had some kind of sex with her. let yourself and wife share your self with others.Show of wife tits and ass. Later in life you will have great things to talk about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Set-Up

Hubby did a fantastic job setting up his wife - and his own fuck with Kathy. Excellent narrative. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous